Mexican Bloods

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 6th, 2006, 9:50 am

yeah mexican Park Village Crips that i knew were Creepy and Evil

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 6th, 2006, 9:06 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]yeah mexican Park Village Crips that i knew were Creepy and Evil[/quote]knew a gang of mexican crips ...and a gang of mexican bloods ,and true cv70 was to ludaz what willow was for tana or tg for nhkelly ,there was clearly a lots of mexicans involve in compton crips and bloods scene in the 80's 90's ...

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » January 6th, 2006, 10:55 pm

that nigga casper got multipule personalitys man one second hes a real cc than he drops the ball and hes a 13 paris cc lol man u r a joke homie and thats real im sic of u actin like u now niggas from compton when someone say a name u like "i now cuzz" u must be twenty somethin ha ha U ARE THE CLEO THE FORTUNE TELLER OF THE NET GANG FORUM WORLD for some reason i seem to belive my nigga YG over U homeboy just by readin your post and his DONT EVEN TRY TO GET AT ME IM FROM W/S DU ROC GANGSTA CRIP 3X NOT 13 IN EGYPT BUT THE SAN GANGSTA VALLEY 626 i dont mean to get hostile homie im startin to feel what real niggas is sayin on here all that perpatraion needs to stop. you takin up space man, i remeber readin u left the hub at like 15 so thats 15 summers that u had to meet everyone in compton L.A. hell u even know niggas in my hood u must of been the lil bow wow of bangin at 15 to now that many folks my nigga just dont seem right that u r so infactuated with bangin that u put yourself out there to look like a fool when everyone know what u bout, whatever thats just my opinion i aint gonna respond to no bullsh-t i aint hatin onu either loco just confused tryin to figure u out thats it.

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » January 6th, 2006, 10:56 pm

my bad i meant to put this in the extinct hood section were casper was arguin with YG

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 7th, 2006, 3:09 am

[quote="j-dizzle"]my bad i meant to put this in the extinct hood section were casper was arguin with YG[/quote]

lol now like iv said ...u think im takin space ???so u wanna be the one who ll make me free some space then ?...must think ima punk get at me private loc or get off that space trip with the quikness cause u aint the one payin the bills ..now like ive said i got no intend to disrespect u but let me post and do my life young loc cause i aint got no space in my brain for stupid beef over some played out tape loc ...peace

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 7th, 2006, 5:58 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
P0rk wrote:there aren't any mexican bloods in the hood i hang with, however, there are some El Salvadorian ones.
Where are you from Pork ?

Are these Salvadorian Bloods youngsters ?
Older heads ?
I "think" he's NHP, only because he's a Ru and he has family in ING

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » January 7th, 2006, 10:14 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
P0rk wrote:there aren't any mexican bloods in the hood i hang with, however, there are some El Salvadorian ones.

Older heads ?
don't speak on what you don't know young brutha 8).
I was making a reference to Hawthorne Pirus. They were young & older kats..

even if I was from a hood, which i am not denying or confirming, i wouldn't post it all over this board. I already read there was cops on here. i wouldnt want any extra evidence used against me in any case.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 7th, 2006, 10:47 pm

P0rk wrote:
even if I was from a hood, which i am not denying or confirming, i wouldn't post it all over this board. I already read there was cops on here. i wouldnt want any extra evidence used against me in any case.

8)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 8th, 2006, 10:27 am

P0rk wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:

Older heads ?

lol like i said, wasn't sure...

Just one thing - if the part i put in bold is true, don't type only uppercase P's and say "Pcuz," it makes it kind of obvious that something's up

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » January 8th, 2006, 6:41 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
P0rk wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:

Older heads ?

lol like i said, wasn't sure...

Just one thing - if the part i put in bold is true, don't type only uppercase P's and say "Pcuz," it makes it kind of obvious that something's up
tyPe like that Pcuz I feel like it :cool:. so bick back and be boo lil nigga and let me do my thang :cool:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 8th, 2006, 7:56 pm

P0rk wrote:tyPe like that Pcuz I feel like it :cool:. so bick back and be boo lil nigga and let me do my thang :cool:
hahaha :lol:

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » January 13th, 2006, 9:39 pm

I saw alot of Surenos on xzibits criminal set video, they had a few boo ya tribe niccaz wiv em to......there was this one guy who looked fresh out the pen......blatently stated Mexican Mafia on hiz lower back wiv a few other tacs...wats up wiv that??

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 14th, 2006, 2:44 pm

TD wrote:I saw alot of Surenos on xzibits criminal set video, they had a few boo ya tribe niccaz wiv em to......there was this one guy who looked fresh out the pen......blatently stated Mexican Mafia on hiz lower back wiv a few other tacs...wats up wiv that??
rap $ not only starts but can end beef

besides, rappers try to make things look cool with black and brown, even if that's not the case outside rap

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » February 2nd, 2006, 1:20 am

There are Mexican Crips and Bloods in the Pen, but they would be fools not to roll with their ese homies.

To be the only Mexican hanging with blacks in the Pen, thats a no-no. SOmethin jump off, you target #1.

I rmeember when ECC and SXL was tight, and the APB was down with B13.

They had dudes claimn APB and B13. But best believe once in the Pen things change.

I heard the rules in County, and in the Pen was different.

I knew a black dude from 18st, had his hair slick back and eveyrhthing, high pants, the whole thing.

But it does seem that Mexican gangs seem to side with Crips b4 Bloods. probably because Crips had most of the pull in the drug game back in the days.

Plus, Ese's were known for sporting Blue, b4 red. And Crips were deeper, so if you were gonna side ith some1, it would be a Crip.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » February 2nd, 2006, 1:02 pm

terren2000 wrote:Plus, Ese's were known for sporting Blue, b4 red. And Crips were deeper, so if you were gonna side ith some1, it would be a Crip.
Southsiders have been wearing blue since the early 60's before the Crips even existed. It goes back to prison when the Mexican Mafia started wearing blue rag and Northsiders chose to start wearing red.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » February 3rd, 2006, 4:14 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
terren2000 wrote:Plus, Ese's were known for sporting Blue, b4 red. And Crips were deeper, so if you were gonna side ith some1, it would be a Crip.
Southsiders have been wearing blue since the early 60's before the Crips even existed. It goes back to prison when the Mexican Mafia started wearing blue rag and Northsiders chose to start wearing red.
i know that. plus blue is a much cooler color than red.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » February 3rd, 2006, 5:10 pm

terren2000 wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
i know that. plus blue is a much cooler color than red.
sike.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 7th, 2006, 7:02 pm

SO YOU SAYING BLACK GANGS COPIED OFF MEXICAN GANGS WITH THE COLORS?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 7th, 2006, 11:42 pm

People have been using colours as a form of identification since the beginning, nobody copied from anybody. So please dont even start a discussion about that.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 12th, 2006, 7:18 am

yeah blue and red rags was used for identification in the pen between north n south, the sureno and norteno thing started in the pen. Bloods and crips started on the street. so no one copied no one.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Re: Mexican Bloods

Unread post by Stone » March 31st, 2007, 6:23 pm

SNAP400 wrote:DIS NIGGA SAID MEXICAN PIRU BOYZ, LLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLL, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I DONE HEARD SOME FUNNY SHIT IN THIS FORUM.
There's White crips in Shotguns, Paybacks, Pasadena Raymonds, Geers, SYCs, and West BLVDz.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 31st, 2007, 6:53 pm

All throughout the world people been wearing blue and red. Look in the history books.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 31st, 2007, 6:55 pm

Let me reprhase it. All throughout the world people been using red and blue to identify their groups.

NikexCortez

Re: Mexican Bloods

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 31st, 2007, 7:01 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I have never, ever, ever met a Mejicano Blood in my entire life. I remember a Blood from ShoToKan named Pebbles, real hardcore. He looked Mexican and even spoke spanglish, but He was not Mexican. I don't beleive that a Mexican can be a Blood and remain true Mexican, I'm not going to get into a racist dialogue here, but I would not care much to even acknowledge the man, if I ever met one. I'm sorry but you can not pretend to be something you were not born to be. It's kind of like when a gay dude says that he was born a woman inside. Real twisted mind if you ask me, but that's my take. To each His own I guess.
It depends how you grow up. If an asian grew up in a black community he would adopt and befriend with them. Maybe even grow up with them and become one of the homeboys. He would be part of the family because he is the homie.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 3rd, 2007, 2:34 am

ITS GOING TO BE A LOT MORE MEXICAN B-DOGS NOW BECAUSE I GOT HOME BOY FROM ELM ST. AND ONE FROM CROSS ATLANTIC AND THERE IS MANY MORE BUT THE DOGS AND ESE STILL DON'T SEE EYE TO EYE.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”