Mexican Bloods

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Kr4zYWeSTSiDER

Mexican Bloods

Unread post by Kr4zYWeSTSiDER » February 9th, 2004, 10:34 pm

whast wrong with being a blood homie? shit i would protect my red im not saying im a blood but i kick it with them but im young but i would fight and kick the shit out of some gang bangers for my color RED G! i dont see whats wrong with being a mexican blood jus cuz u mexcian dont mean u have to be a ese gang or sur 13 or whatever y? or a northern?? one question i heard piru is that blood or something somone feel me in?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Mexican Bloods

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 10th, 2004, 1:01 am

yes piru is the original blood gang and name

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » February 10th, 2004, 1:20 am

there are mexican bloods & crips in LA. Regardless of what you hear from other people they are out there, maybe not that many but they are around. Even in your hood 2 ps & a b I used to kick it with a fool from there that was hispanic and he said that pacoimas pirus had both blacks and hispanics claiming it.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 10th, 2004, 3:02 pm

yeah thats tru i havent been to the hood in a long ass time
i only seen one mexican blood from my hood but i been out here in palmdale too long but i still know who my homies is

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 10th, 2004, 11:06 pm

yep tru lol

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 10:08 am

in prison a white blood or white crip would definately have problems from other white boys but a mexican blood or mexican crip would have problems much more severe. have you ever been to the pen real? if not then this is one topic you cannot debate on.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 12th, 2004, 10:15 am

-in prison a white blood or white crip would definately have problems from other white boys but a mexican blood or mexican crip would have problems much more severe.

*That wasn't the question. My question was, would a white boy get touched, if he joined a mexican gang: I already know about whites and mexicans joining black gangs, and what would occur, once they get on the inside.

Probably I should expand the question:

What would happen to a mexican, by other mexicans, if he were locked up, if on the outside-he belonged to a white gang, or white supremacist organization.

-have you ever been to the pen real? if not then this is one topic you cannot debate on.

*I'm not going to fall for that diversionary tactic. I have a right to discuss freely any topic I choose to. Secondly, I may have been in the "pen", for all you know!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 10:20 am

if a chicano was in a white gang or a white whatever he would probably get clowned alot and in some cases maybe even get rushed but the penalty would be alot less than it would be if he was a crip/blood.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » February 12th, 2004, 3:15 pm

THEIR ARE A WHOLE LOT OF MEXICANS FROM MAD SWAN BLOODS

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 12th, 2004, 3:25 pm

The moderator erased my post, so I'm gonna say it again: There are "Mexican Bloods and Crips", but Sureno's and ese's outmunber them thousands to one. If you do get caught claiming that blood, or crip jazz, your little body will get filled with holes tens time over. So all these Mexican bloods out there, warn them not to get caught and hit the pen, cause their funeral will be following them very soon. Point Blank. No wolffin, JUST FACTS> Alrato

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 3:49 pm

say sam you know it and i know it and so do most of these REAL OG's but no matter how much you tell these people SOME of them aint gonna take heed or they will argue with you. they just gonna have to get caught and go to the pen and find out for themselves... then they gonna think "ahhhhhh fu_ck" right before they start getting holes put in them. but its a lil late for that. and it happens soooooooo fast...

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 14th, 2004, 7:14 am

Some of them nortenos in fresno was trying to claim some blood shit in the late 80's early 90's.They had TCB's(some shit bloods?)TBB (the brooklyn bloods)and one other wannabe mexican blood gang.That's one of the few times when some of them young F14's was trying to get with the blacks on some mexican blood vs black crips shit.It died out hella quik though.I aint never seen a mexican dude or white dude trying to get down with a crip hood in fresno though.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » February 28th, 2004, 5:18 pm

i know back in the late 80's early 90's out in orange county there was a gang called mexican piru boys, in westminster.
as well as some mexicans from krook city bloods, in garden grove.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » February 29th, 2004, 10:58 am

DIS NIGGA SAID MEXICAN PIRU BOYZ, LLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLL, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I DONE HEARD SOME FUNNY SHIT IN THIS FORUM.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » February 29th, 2004, 12:32 pm

u think im playin but the mpb was really goin down back then . i knew 2 cats from mpb that stayed in the cantabury apt's. wich was controlled by sks-samoan krook style crips

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 29th, 2004, 2:44 pm

Honestly I remember a lot of Mexicans flying Blue rags in the early 80's.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 29th, 2004, 6:25 pm

Yea Mexicans do fly blue rags but it has nothing to do with crips or bloods. Plus, it seems that nortenos are more into that color thing than Surenos. Well the Surenos up north are kinda into wearing blue more than the Sureno down in the Los. At least thats my point of view.

And I'm gonna say it again, let any Mexican claim/wear/act like a blood or crip and let them take a ride to the pinta and then you'll see. Once the Raza see's that junk, it's over, it is over. Mommmy and Pappy will be making funeral arrangements real quick. Straight up.

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » February 29th, 2004, 6:44 pm

how come mexican gangs despise crips/bloods?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 29th, 2004, 8:24 pm

Homeboy, we went over this thousands of times..LOL..different people have different views but for the most part, alot of it has to do with racial agression. But dont get me wrong there are some Surenos that get along with everyone, no matter what color their skin is. Alot of it has to with gangs, but in different areas, different gangs beef. Alot of brothers on here are gonna say that Mexicans are racists, but they are "generalizing" a whole culture. That's not true. It's just in CA(southern mostly) ese gangs have been on this tear to start beef with black gangs around them. It is a mixture of turf, money, drugs, skin color, etc.etc. But I dont want to get off topic, so lets back to the main point. In my opinion Mexicans have no buisness being a blood or crip. I say this because of the implications that have or will happen when they hit the joint. It's bad for their health.

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » February 29th, 2004, 10:28 pm

to samdoobie:

All that BS you talking is exactly that, BS. You motherfucking mexicans never want to admit that you hate blacks with a passion. Why??? I mean it's pretty clear to the black community, that you mexicans have some grudge against us, so why all the denial man??? Be real with yourself and quit trying to hide it man, it's already out in the open,so you and your kind can quit frontin with yourselve and just come out the closet already.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 29th, 2004, 11:04 pm

""to blakman:

All that BS you talking is exactly that, BS. You motherfucking blacks never want to admit that you hate mexicans with a passion. Why??? I mean it's pretty clear to the latino community, that you blacks have some grudge against us, so why all the denial man??? Be real with yourself and quit trying to hide it man, it's already out in the open,so you and your kind can quit frontin with yourselve and just come out the closet already.""

so you see it goes both ways...NO DISRESPECT INTENDED FOR YOU BLACK BROTHERS, i was just using that as an example...peace

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 29th, 2004, 11:58 pm

yep it realy do go both ways i cant be mad about that at all

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 1st, 2004, 2:09 am

Yeah Blakman i know what you are saying but truthfully it does go both ways. This is what happens though when an area changes as drastically as LA county has. With the influx of so many mexican families the demographics of a lot of places change and it creates problems. There is a changing of the guard and people are fighting tooth and nail to hold on to what they have. But it does seem like alot of them have a deep hatred towards us for some reason. We are much more accepting to them than they are to us. Cali is a prison state too though so what goes on in jail causes most of what goes on outside. I know my attitude towards mexicans in jail is way different than it is to them outside. I know a few essays I been cool with my whole life and we still cool. But if I see them in jail its a whole nother story. But I dont think you can label the whole race cuzz like its been said before the dudes up North get along way better than we do down here. Look at Stateraised, I don't know the dude personally but you can tell from his posts homie speaks from his heart and he cool as fucc. LA is just a hostile environment and its set up for divisions; crips, treys, n-hoods, dueces, pirus, bloods, surenos, nazis we just a bunch of tribes ready for animosity with one another.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 1st, 2004, 5:48 am

Check this out blakman, racism is on both sides of the fence. Quit that "blacks get along with everyone" mentality. I remember during the riots when these black dudes socked up a Mexican family on Florence and Normandie. Do you remember that? Yea it was caught on home video. The funny thing is they(media) ONLY played Reginald Denny. Has anone else seen this? It was a Mexican girl and her kids. That right there showed racism. Point is my explanation to fusnoman was legit. You cannot catergorize a whole race because of some bad apples. Think before you open your mouth. And get back on topic. The opic is "Mexican Bloods" you sound like the real's little helper.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 1st, 2004, 6:01 pm

blakman wrote:to samdoobie:

All that BS you talking is exactly that, BS. You motherfucking mexicans never want to admit that you hate blacks with a passion. Why??? I mean it's pretty clear to the black community, that you mexicans have some grudge against us, so why all the denial man??? Be real with yourself and quit trying to hide it man, it's already out in the open,so you and your kind can quit frontin with yourselve and just come out the closet already.
Don't agree with you man, Just like slavery, should black people still be mad with whites? Some are some aint. Do all white people hate blacks? Some do some dont. Just like with other races, here in NC we have a lot of mexicans and some are ok. So you cant speak on a whole race and say they are a certain way.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 2nd, 2004, 11:31 am

i have 2 homies that are mexican, did time in the pen..and didnt get stuck by any surenos..if it had happen there would have been a response....check this out..the only time a blaxican(mexican on the crip/blood side..or a black on the sureno side) gets stuck or fucced off is when their left out to dry..if there is know one to ride with them...there are plenty of mexican crips/bloods that due time and r NEVER tough by a sureno!...also, there is a white boy from WEST COVINA NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS that did time and was putting hands on an ARYAN that had something to say......

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 4:41 pm

mangler your homies must of hit Donovan, Blythe, Jamestown or one of them "softer"prisons. I have been busted and states has too and I can ASSURE you that they were undercover or selling ass for protection. There is NO way that some "blaxican" will go unnoticed. Straight up. I was in Nellas, Preston, Stark, and Paso Robles before being shipped to P-Bay. I NEVER saw any "blaxicans" I did see dudes who kicked it with black gangs and got "rat packed" for trying to kick it with the SUR and there covers were blown. Plus if you are a "blaxican" and hit the pinta, man that jacket is gonna follow you for the rest of your life and your career as a gangster is over. You either get pc'd up or sell ass for protection...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re* DexIcaN Bl/Ods

Unread post by wcrockets » March 2nd, 2004, 6:19 pm

H'm sura dhat'sthadygq we@e told manghdr and H'm meaning no dirrecpect fob afynne, hOsdfeR( I wanT tg raythord Abyans doN'd PdayeiTHer an$They cafcomE babk wAth ``eir "rntheRs 4j finishit you Jnow. HonesplY I doN't Know whaT yoe've been tcLd tHouGh I Believe you'pd recoUntinG 7(at yGu'Ve been tmld drutHdully. At'C jurt tHatpeople t`lk a lNP& PeacA.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 4th, 2004, 12:44 pm

samdoobie wrote:mangler your homies must of hit Donovan, Blythe, Jamestown or one of them "softer"prisons. I have been busted and states has too and I can ASSURE you that they were undercover or selling ass for protection. There is NO way that some "blaxican" will go unnoticed. Straight up. I was in Nellas, Preston, Stark, and Paso Robles before being shipped to P-Bay. I NEVER saw any "blaxicans" I did see dudes who kicked it with black gangs and got "rat packed" for trying to kick it with the SUR and there covers were blown. Plus if you are a "blaxican" and hit the pinta, man that jacket is gonna follow you for the rest of your life and your career as a gangster is over. You either get pc'd up or sell ass for protection...
.........NOT TRUE..AINT NO ROLLIN 60 CRIPS PC-ING UP...MY NIGGA IS A MEXICAN, DID 9YRS IN THE PEN, DIDNT GET A SCRATCH ON HIM..SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT..U MUST HAVE BEEN ON THE YARD WITH SOME SMOKERS OR SOMETHING....

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 4th, 2004, 12:49 pm

SURENOS R DEEP AND THEY MOVE SH/T, BUT YALL ACTING LIKE NIGGAS ARE STRAIGHT UP VICTIMS IN THAT SYSTEM..TRUST ME SURENOS GET TOUCHED TOO...NO BULLSH/T!...MAN JUST ASK ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN TO THESURENO SHOT CALLER IN THE COUNTY IN THE SUMMER OF 2000 AND Y THERE WAS A GREEN LIGHT ON THE 60'S....PLUS, I DONT GIVE TOO MUCH RESPECT TO ANY GROUP THAT ONLY MOVES WHEN THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS IN THERE FAVOR, WHEN ITS EVEN, OR LESS, YOUR QUIET AS A CHURCH MOUSE, IF IT GETS 60/40 OR 70/30, THEN YALL MOVE.......THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!
Last edited by mangler on March 4th, 2004, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 4th, 2004, 12:53 pm

My brother is an old school die hard wood. He's done about 10 years in San Quintn, High Desert, Folsom & Wasco. He told me that he has seen 3 or 4 white guys in his time that rolled with blacks in there. He said that as long as the blacks accepted them, there was nothin the woods or the nazi's could do cuz they weren't going to rick an all out war over one dude. He said that hte only problem would be if the blacks didn't let them in the car, cuz if you tried to roll black, and then tried to come back to the whiteboys, that's when you had serious problems. I would assume it's the same for mexicans. If a mexican is rollin with the 60's, hoovers, or any deep black car in there, for them to let some esse's get one of theirs would make them look bad, so they gotta ride for it. You can't just let someone get 'em cuz he's the wrong race. If that mf'er represent the same thing that they do, it don't matter.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 4th, 2004, 12:55 pm

Panik wrote:My brother is an old school die hard wood. He's done about 10 years in San Quintn, High Desert, Folsom & Wasco. He told me that he has seen 3 or 4 white guys in his time that rolled with blacks in there. He said that as long as the blacks accepted them, there was nothin the woods or the nazi's could do because they weren't going to rick an all out war over one dude. He said that hte only problem would be if the blacks didn't let them in the car, because if you tried to roll black, and then tried to come back to the whiteboys, that's when you had serious problems. I would assume it's the same for mexicans. If a mexican is rollin with the 60's, hoovers, or any deep black car in there, for them to let some esse's get one of theirs would make them look bad, so they gotta ride for it. You can't just let someone get 'em because he's the wrong race. If that mf'er represent the same thing that they do, it don't matter.
........REAL SH/T PANIK!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”