Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats, most active in CPT?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 2:34 am

lol @ namin streets HA HA HA !!!

muthafuca named a intersection , how i seem lost lol @ tellin a niggaz reaction over a computer, the fuc outta here peppito, u dirty ass wetbac go mow somebody lawn like the rest of yo people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or no beans and rice for u

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 2:35 am

.SHIT I'LL SEE YOU ON THE 105
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah see u on the 105 slangin oranges muthafucca, wut kind u got? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » December 29th, 2006, 2:46 am

YOUR A REAL FAGGOT YOU KNOW THAT????....YOU PUT LITTLE SMILY FACES NEXT TO YOUR COMMENTS???...WOW THATS REAL GANGSTER ESE....LIKE GAME WITH A FUKIN BUTTERFLY ON HIS FACE??....FUKIN GIRLS!!!!....SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE A REAL KILLER??...BLASTING THE QUETE HUH ESE???....A REAL GANGSTER...HE PUTS SMILIE FACES ON HIS COMMENTS FOR HIS INTERNET IDENITY.......I SEE THROUGH THE LINES PUTO!!!!....FAKE AS NIGGER!!!!!.....BANNANA EATING GURRILAS//.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread post by Y.G. » December 29th, 2006, 2:48 am

mnjmc wrote:
funk on site wrote:
But truth be told:

Nobody ever made as much noise as these Mexicans in the Hub City.

Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Mind you, they ain't anywhere near their hay day (through out the 90's)

but they tore shit up MORE than any other hood in Compton

& That's Keepin It REAL.

Martinez
u serious? u aint even from the hub fool, they dont even exist no more, they hidin, wut about all other compton c's and b's? the santanas still there, the south sides still there, the nuttys still there, the fruits, the mob, lueders park piru still there, all these niggaz is still doin it for the MOST part, but u talkin bout cvtf tore shit up more then any other compton hood? :lol: :lol: fuc outta here holmes :evil: :evil:

They exist just not like they used to. And yeah a lot people from their hood are in hinding, from the police, shit a lot of them or on the run. Nobody did more damage to the flats than the police. They weaken them way more Fruit Town, CVLOKOS and all their other enemies ever could.

But tell me how is Vallejo, you know the little town you live in all your life.

SHIT THAT PART OF GANGBANGIN EVERY HOOD HAS GOES THROUGH THAT ESPECIALLY MY HOOD WE PROBABLY GOT MORE NIGGAZ THAN ANYBODY DOING REAL TIME FOR SOME BS. STOP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR T-FLATS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIDING BECAUSE THE FTP IS ON THEY ASS AND THEY REALLY ARE BUSTAS.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 2:51 am

YOUR A REAL FAGGOT YOU KNOW THAT????....YOU PUT LITTLE SMILY FACES NEXT TO YOUR COMMENTS???...WOW THATS REAL GANGSTER ESE....LIKE GAME WITH A #%@& BUTTERFLY ON HIS FACE??....#%@& GIRLS!!!!....SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE A REAL KILLER??...BLASTING THE QUETE HUH ESE???....A REAL GANGSTER...HE PUTS SMILIE FACES ON HIS COMMENTS FOR HIS INTERNET IDENITY.......I SEE THROUGH THE LINES PUTO!!!!....FAKE AS NIGGER!!!!!.....BANNANA EATING GURRILAS//.
:lol: :lol: :lol: muthafuca stop talkin that gay ass cholo crap, muthafucaz cant understand wut u talkin about, u probly a whiteboy wantin to be a dirty ass Mexican cuz one fuced yo sister now u got Mexican nieces and nephews stankin up yo house like some funky ass 15 year old refried rosarita beans :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 29th, 2006, 2:53 am

Shox112 wrote:
the TF "tore shit up" in the mid to late 90s when the murder rate wuz declining and the Mexicans were outnumbering the blacs , the TFs came when the compton glory days wuz over and it wuz on a decline, real bangin had ceased at that point
I second that, when Compton came to mind in the early 90's and late 80's it was either CV 155, CV 70's, Tokers other than that TF had a presence on but not really pushin the line
YEAH I AGREE WITH SOME OF WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT I WOULD ADD LARGOS AND TAKE OUT THE TOKERS BECAUSE REALLY IN THE 80'S AND 90'S YOU WERE HEARING ABOUT CV 70'S AND LARGOS. THE CV 155 HAS ALWAYS BEEN SOLID TOO.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 29th, 2006, 8:12 am

Y.G. wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
funk on site wrote:
But truth be told:

Nobody ever made as much noise as these Mexicans in the Hub City.

Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Mind you, they ain't anywhere near their hay day (through out the 90's)

but they tore shit up MORE than any other hood in Compton

& That's Keepin It REAL.

Martinez
u serious? u aint even from the hub fool, they dont even exist no more, they hidin, wut about all other compton c's and b's? the santanas still there, the south sides still there, the nuttys still there, the fruits, the mob, lueders park piru still there, all these niggaz is still doin it for the MOST part, but u talkin bout cvtf tore shit up more then any other compton hood? :lol: :lol: fuc outta here holmes :evil: :evil:

They exist just not like they used to. And yeah a lot people from their hood are in hinding, from the police, shit a lot of them or on the run. Nobody did more damage to the flats than the police. They weaken them way more Fruit Town, CVLOKOS and all their other enemies ever could.

But tell me how is Vallejo, you know the little town you live in all your life.

SHIT THAT PART OF GANGBANGIN EVERY HOOD HAS GOES THROUGH THAT ESPECIALLY MY HOOD WE PROBABLY GOT MORE NIGGAZ THAN ANYBODY DOING REAL TIME FOR SOME BS. STOP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR T-FLATS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIDING BECAUSE THE FTP IS ON THEY ASS AND THEY REALLY ARE BUSTAS.

I ain't making excuses. Yeah cops do get on everybody but they always give that extra attention to them hoods that cause the most trouble. And you now its was more than Fruit Town wanting to see them dead. Sure they have other enemies also but usually when a hood has Tortilla Flats as an enemy they usually put them on the top of their list at people they want to get at. Even though I so agree that the Flats are being low key nowadays. The only thing I really see from them in that LOKOS /Fruit Town area is random hit ups, and they are always crossed out by both of them.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 6:44 pm

even the MOB when they wuz at they weakest wuz cross'n them tuna fish out on the walls, no respect wuz shown for they sorry asses :lol:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 29th, 2006, 8:48 pm

SURENO LINE wrote:YOUR A REAL FAGGOT YOU KNOW THAT????....YOU PUT LITTLE SMILY FACES NEXT TO YOUR COMMENTS???...WOW THATS REAL GANGSTER ESE....LIKE GAME WITH A #%@& BUTTERFLY ON HIS FACE??....#%@& GIRLS!!!!....SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE A REAL KILLER??...BLASTING THE QUETE HUH ESE???....A REAL GANGSTER...HE PUTS SMILIE FACES ON HIS COMMENTS FOR HIS INTERNET IDENITY.......I SEE THROUGH THE LINES PUTO!!!!....FAKE AS NIGGER!!!!!.....BANNANA EATING GURRILAS//.
border hoppin ass dirty nigga there he go again, speakin that filthy fuckin pathetic language.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 2nd, 2007, 5:57 pm

BlaKK wrote:
SURENO LINE wrote:YOUR A REAL FAGGOT YOU KNOW THAT????....YOU PUT LITTLE SMILY FACES NEXT TO YOUR COMMENTS???...WOW THATS REAL GANGSTER ESE....LIKE GAME WITH A #%@& BUTTERFLY ON HIS FACE??....#%@& GIRLS!!!!....SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE A REAL KILLER??...BLASTING THE QUETE HUH ESE???....A REAL GANGSTER...HE PUTS SMILIE FACES ON HIS COMMENTS FOR HIS INTERNET IDENITY.......I SEE THROUGH THE LINES PUTO!!!!....FAKE AS NIGGER!!!!!.....BANNANA EATING GURRILAS//.
border hoppin ass dirty nigga there he go again, speakin that filthy fuckin pathetic language.
The Bull-Shit NEVER ends around here!!!

I try to add something "REAL" to this cop infested web site, trying to motive some real muthafuckas to post,

and I gotta go through a shit load of kiddies post (back and forth) to try and get something "real"

I'm weary of these racial posts ....

THIS SHIT IS GOING DOWN HILL REALLY FAST.....

Martinez said so muthafuckas !!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 2nd, 2007, 7:32 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
BlaKK wrote:

I try to add something "REAL" to this cop infested web site, trying to motive some real muthafuckas to post,

and I gotta go through a shit load of kiddies post (back and forth) to try and get something "real"

What did you expect? Aint no respect or realness on this site, it's just for entertainment.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 2nd, 2007, 11:15 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
BlaKK wrote:

you said that twice

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » January 3rd, 2007, 7:30 pm

have you seen the niggers in africa???...They have pussy holes in the ears..running naked with spears and shit...WHAT A FUKIN STUPID RACE!!!..YOU PUTOS WERE LUCKY TO BECOME SLAVES

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 3rd, 2007, 7:41 pm

how you gon speak on Africans when the spanish came over to mexico took yo shit, raped yo women, and slapped you up? yall fools was runnin around with spears butt ass naked too.

Bet you gonna come back with some nah, ese im we not like some myaytes holmes. Nigga dont wanna hear that BS. Alot of native blacks (Africans) and Latinos were tribal indigenous people so of course some was runnin around with spears butt ass naked idiot.

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » January 7th, 2018, 10:20 am

Lames always hating the hood haha fucken dumb fucks the 90s was active as fuck thats when we started going at it with blacks and all the other cv hoods or lynwood even dog snatch and other paramount hoods the 80s were active too we were already deep as fuck always have been c's and p's came after.. CVTFLATS

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re:

Unread post by yourmomslover » April 9th, 2018, 9:19 am

funk on site wrote:even the MOB when they wuz at they weakest wuz cross'n them tuna fish out on the walls, no respect wuz shown for they sorry asses :lol:

The homies ran in the mobs shit and hit up cus nobody was there haha you clown that hit up is on youtube and as for snitch ass fruit trucks check the scoreboard and to the other lames yall know the hood been in cpt since early 60's and been active since then stupid hoes when shit got racial best believe we were one of the first if not the first to act

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”