Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats, most active in CPT?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats, most active in CPT?

Unread post by funk on site » December 27th, 2006, 3:47 am

But truth be told:

Nobody ever made as much noise as these Mexicans in the Hub City.

Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Mind you, they ain't anywhere near their hay day (through out the 90's)

but they tore shit up MORE than any other hood in Compton

& That's Keepin It REAL.

Martinez
u serious? u aint even from the hub fool, they dont even exist no more, they hidin, wut about all other compton c's and b's? the santanas still there, the south sides still there, the nuttys still there, the fruits, the mob, lueders park piru still there, all these niggaz is still doin it for the MOST part, but u talkin bout cvtf tore shit up more then any other compton hood? :lol: :lol: fuc outta here holmes :evil: :evil:

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread post by mnjmc » December 27th, 2006, 8:29 am

funk on site wrote:
But truth be told:

& That's Keepin It REAL.

Martinez
u serious? u aint even from the hub fool, they dont even exist no more, they hidin, wut about all other compton c's and b's? the santanas still there, the south sides still there, the nuttys still there, the fruits, the mob, lueders park piru still there, all these niggaz is still doin it for the MOST part, but u talkin bout cvtf tore shit up more then any other compton hood? :lol: :lol: fuc outta here holmes :evil: :evil:

They exist just not like they used to. And yeah a lot people from their hood are in hinding, from the police, shit a lot of them or on the run. Nobody did more damage to the flats than the police. They weaken them way more Fruit Town, CVLOKOS and all their other enemies ever could.

But tell me how is Vallejo, you know the little town you live in all your life.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 27th, 2006, 9:48 am

funk on site wrote:
But truth be told:

& That's Keepin It REAL.

Martinez
That's right...I am a muthafucke-n Fool!

But I know what the fu-ck I'm talking about.

and I stand by it --> Compton Flats tore more shit up than any other Compton hood!

Now..... you get the fu-ck outta here!!!

Martinez said so.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 27th, 2006, 7:22 pm

They exist just not like they used to. And yeah a lot people from their hood are in hinding, from the police, shit a lot of them or on the run. Nobody did more damage to the flats than the police. They weaken them way more Fruit Town, CVLOKOS and all their other enemies ever could.
nobody weakened em more then the police? no shit? thats wut happens when u put work in u get locced up, thats no different then any other hood, stop tryna make it seem like cvtf different
But tell me how is Vallejo, you know the little town you live in all your life.
first vallejo aint a lil town, its larger then compton u dumbass, u want me to tell u how it is? :lol: take a trip and find out jose

That's right...I am a muthafucke-n Fool!

But I know what the fu-ck I'm talking about.

and I stand by it --> Compton Flats tore more shit up than any other Compton hood!

Now..... you get the fu-ck outta here!!!

Martinez said so.
u dont know wut the fuc u talkin bout, u can say wutever the fuc u want but yo ass aint even from the dub or anywhere near around there, u from east l.a. vato, Compton Flats dont come close to legendery Compton C's and P's all throughout the 70s and 80s, the TF "tore shit up" in the mid to late 90s when the murder rate wuz declining and the Mexicans were outnumbering the blacs :roll: , the TFs came when the compton glory days wuz over and it wuz on a decline, real bangin had ceased at that point

cvtf is about as played out as yo corny ass one liners that u think u invented :lol:

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 27th, 2006, 7:23 pm

they need a edit feature on this janky ass shit, i meant yo ass aint from the Hub! u aint from the dub either tho :lol:

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 27th, 2006, 8:30 pm

funk on site wrote:they need a edit feature on this janky ass shit, i meant yo ass aint from the Hub! u aint from the dub either tho :lol:

LOL. You live in Vallejo and you go around telling people they live too far a way and you always lived in a city that is hundreds of miles away from watts. What? You go there on weekends and holidays? Even on the off chance of that being true you are still an out of towner. East LA is way closer to Watts than Vallejo. Or are you too stupid to understand that? What am I saying? Hell yeah you are that stupid. Now go do your job and cheerlead that hood you ain't never been a part of.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 27th, 2006, 8:39 pm

funk on site wrote:first vallejo aint a lil town, its larger then compton u dumbass, u want me to tell u how it is? :lol: take a trip and find out jose
Since you actually live in Vallejo I'll take your word for it. But your out your retarded little mind if you think I'm going to take anything you say about Compton seriously, or Watts for that matter because the information you bring ain't really yours to begin with. By all means though keep living out your Grape Street fantancies with the help of the internet.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 27th, 2006, 8:52 pm

LOL. You live in Vallejo and you go around telling people they live too far a way and you always lived in a city that is hundreds of miles away from watts. What? You go there on weekends and holidays? Even on the off chance of that being true you are still an out of towner. East LA is way closer to Watts than Vallejo. Or are you too stupid to understand that? What am I saying? Hell yeah you are that stupid. Now go do your job and cheerlead that hood you ain't never been a part of.
chec this out peppito, jose, or wutever the lawnmowing agency calls yo ass, the difference cetween me and u is u r inactive, a lawnmower, gardener, orange seller in compton, theres thousands of more messsicans just like u livin in compton, me on the other hand is a real GB from baby loc , i'm in watts often, and i smash down wilmington often right into the hub city, and when i'm on these streets i'm active, while u mowing lawns and eating tacos, i'm out in these streets ridin from the dub to the hub with some big ass heat
now r u too stupid to understand that? :? now do yo job and cut some muthafucin grass gottdammit!!! :evil: :evil:

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 27th, 2006, 9:44 pm

mnjmc wrote:
funk on site wrote:they need a edit feature on this janky ass shit, i meant yo ass aint from the Hub! u aint from the dub either tho :lol:

Now go do your job and cheerlead that hood you ain't never been a part of.
Thats what Fags on Site do. I can just see him standin on Wilmington with his pompom. Cute lil pranksta gangsta.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 27th, 2006, 10:41 pm

funk on site wrote:me on the other hand is a real GB from baby loc , i'm in watts often,

LOL. this net banger.Do you get ever tired of playing that disparate wannabe gangster? Get your lonely ass some friends in Vallejo. So you could stop playing make believe Watts in the forum, that is probably the closest you get to Watts.LOL.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 27th, 2006, 10:53 pm

LOL. this net banger.Do you get ever tired of playing that disparate wannabe gangster? Get your lonely ass some friends in Vallejo. So you could stop playing make believe Watts in the forum, that is probably the closest you get to Watts.LOL.

i get tired of clownin u garden workers and house cleaners on break time sneakin in on the home owners computer actin like u a somebody, u just another green card holder tryna live the amerikkkan dream, stay the fuc out my way in these streets and maybe u can keep on livin

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 27th, 2006, 10:55 pm

Thats what Fags on Site do. I can just see him standin on Wilmington with his pompom. Cute lil pranksta gangsta.
lol @ this kansas city hillbilly in kansas with a rag by his name :lol: :lol: :lol: u :evil: whiteboy? the britanny spears fan website crashed? kic rocs billy , father needs help with the crop outside

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 27th, 2006, 11:41 pm

the TF "tore shit up" in the mid to late 90s when the murder rate wuz declining and the Mexicans were outnumbering the blacs , the TFs came when the compton glory days wuz over and it wuz on a decline, real bangin had ceased at that point
I second that, when Compton came to mind in the early 90's and late 80's it was either CV 155, CV 70's, Tokers other than that TF had a presence on but not really pushin the line

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 28th, 2006, 7:46 am

funk on site wrote:
stay the fuc out my way in these streets and maybe u can keep on livin

Right you little bitch I stay on Wilmington and 132nd. And watch me staying on living.LOL. Now go cheerlead Grape Street, just remember don't kick too high with that pruple skirt on.LOL.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 28th, 2006, 7:50 am

Right you little bitch I stay on Wilmington and 132nd. And watch me staying on living.LOL. Now go cheerlead Grape Street, just remember don't kick too high with that pruple skirt on.LOL.
I dont know u loc, and I aint gone come atchu sidewayz but I take offense at the way u mentionin' my hood like that, whateva sh*t u got between u and him dats yall but calm down on mentionin' my hood like that cuuhh..no disrespect intended but Im a call it how I see it

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 28th, 2006, 7:52 am

as u can see dats the homie in all but dats yall personal beef but I still want my hood respected like anybody else

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 28th, 2006, 8:31 am

oh ok u mow lawns on 132nd? ok i'll keep my eyes peeled , nigga might throw a orange at me cuzz

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 28th, 2006, 8:48 am

matter fact why dont u pm me the numerical address so u can C how the sqwad do it, i c i'm gon have to make an example out of one of u niggaz :lol:

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 28th, 2006, 9:41 am

Shox112 wrote:
I dont know u loc, and I aint gone come atchu sidewayz but I take offense at the way u mentionin' my hood like that, whateva sh*t u got between u and him dats yall but calm down on mentionin' my hood like that cuuhh..no disrespect intended but Im a call it how I see it

If that was really true then how come you let that wannabe disrespect your hood every single time he post. I'm not trying bring you into this childish argument between me and wannabe, but the wannabe mentions Grape in all his post, he even uses your supposed hoods name, a say supposed hood because I don't know you, to threaten violence towards others.LOL. I'm not about to stop to the way I post over a hypocrit ass reason. This the internet you can't stop me from posting what I want anymore than I can stop you, so why bother getting upset over it? I ain't never heard of somebody getting check like that on the internet and it actually working. No I'm going to keep on posting the way I always heve because it is too funny slapping this Vallejo kid with the reality of his pathetic existance.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 28th, 2006, 12:11 pm

If that was really true then how come you let that wannabe disrespect your hood every single time he post. I'm not trying bring you into this childish argument between me and wannabe, but the wannabe mentions Grape in all his post, he even uses your supposed hoods name, a say supposed hood because I don't know you, to threaten violence towards others.LOL. I'm not about to stop to the way I post over a hypocrit ass reason. This the internet you can't stop me from posting what I want anymore than I can stop you, so why bother getting upset over it? I ain't never heard of somebody getting check like that on the internet and it actually working. No I'm going to keep on posting the way I always heve because it is too funny slapping this Vallejo kid with the reality of his pathetic existance.
the only fool gettin slapped is u everytime u hop in the cac of somebody pic-up truc at home depot, how it feel to get slapped around all day fo 3 dollars an hour? :lol:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 28th, 2006, 12:23 pm

funk on site wrote:

u dont know wut the fuc u talkin bout, u can say wutever the fuc u want but yo ass aint even from the dub or anywhere near around there, u from east l.a. vato, Compton Flats dont come close to legendery Compton C's and P's all throughout the 70s and 80s, the TF "tore shit up" in the mid to late 90s when the murder rate wuz declining and the Mexicans were outnumbering the blacs :roll: , the TFs came when the compton glory days wuz over and it wuz on a decline, real bangin had ceased at that point

cvtf is about as played out as yo corny ass one liners that u think u invented :lol:
I lived in Compton for several years you fuc-ken moron :evil:

Right off Atlantic and Rosecrans,

Do you know where that is :shock: ....NO....didn't think so... :lol:

STOP making yourself look stupid :shock:

Your too good at it :wink:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 28th, 2006, 10:47 pm

This nigga dosent know shit, hes been on here for years talking shit when hes been corrected so many times the humour has just got dry in it.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 28th, 2006, 11:26 pm

I lived in Compton for several years you fuc-ken moron Evil or Very Mad

Right off Atlantic and Rosecrans,

Do you know where that is Shocked ....NO....didn't think so... Laughing

STOP making yourself look stupid Shocked

Your too good at it Wink
i sure do know where it is jose, thang is u aint bangin in compton, cvtf got smashed on, i know u border jumpin muthafucaz is mad, oh well :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

u from east l.a. , ya'll get about 2 homicides a year , if that :lol: :lol:

u sayin any hood from compton wuz the hardest holds no weight, u aint originally from compton and u never banged in compton , u just sold oranges there homie, u got that? cvtf only got active in the mid to late 90s, that wuz the decline of bangin, thats when homicides dropped, u got that julio? :lol:

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 28th, 2006, 11:27 pm

This nigga dosent know shit, hes been on here for years talking shit when hes been corrected so many times the humour has just got dry in it.
why the FUC u callin me nigga when u half white livin in new zealand u weirdo? do i gotta go bring up yo corny ass posts in the compton section where u makin up false info thats passed on from who knows from different websites?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 29th, 2006, 12:16 am

yeah mate im from ozzz, we ride animals all day Long and attend Theme parks havin bbqs with Meh beers, :roll: that fuck you on nigga?

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 29th, 2006, 1:44 am

mnjmc wrote:
funk on site wrote:
stay the fuc out my way in these streets and maybe u can keep on livin

haa my nigga in the heart of the fronts cuhh i use to stay over there but on the other side of wilmington where the anzac grapes supposed to be

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 2:08 am

that fu-- you on nigga?
u talkin australian again faggot ass whiteboy?

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » December 29th, 2006, 2:20 am

HA THIS FOOL IS FROM VALLEJO???....HAHAHA.....

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 2:23 am

i'm from the dub, where u from u dirty ass sur rat, u probly from mesico just crossed the border :lol: :lol:

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » December 29th, 2006, 2:24 am

VALLEJO??...HAHAHA...THIS FOOLS FROM VALLEJO!!!!!!!!!!

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 2:25 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats wut i thought u funky ass borderjumpin muthafuca, how ya'll get a computer in mesico?

SURENO LINE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURENO LINE » December 29th, 2006, 2:33 am

THEN HOW COME THAT FOOL MARTINEZ CLOWNED YOUR ASS.????...HOMEBOY WAS NAMING STREETZ AND SHIT...YOUR ASS SEEMED LOST.....SHIT I'LL SEE YOU ON THE 105

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”