FIRST L.A. CHICANO HOOD to beef with BLACK HOOD(S)

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

FIRST L.A. CHICANO HOOD to beef with BLACK HOOD(S)

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 27th, 2006, 4:28 pm

N'hood Quiz Time:

Who was the first L.A. Established Chicano n'hood to "Officially" have beef and start banging against a Black gang(s)

I'll give you hint:

It's NOT the first one that just popped into your mind. :shock:

Dig a little deeper than that :lol: ......

Note: This does NOT included the valleys (San Fer and San-Gra) even though they are technically L.A. County

Martinez 8)
THE LOTT 13

Ohhh and before you ask --> They only prize you'll get from me is maybe a little respect for knowing what time is! :shock: :lol: :wink:

Now -- If you want me to take your sister out on a date --> that can also be arranged :wink:

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » December 27th, 2006, 4:45 pm

It was probably from your side of town, dont know which Chicano gang but was the black hood 1st St ECC?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » December 27th, 2006, 4:52 pm

South Los and Hoover?

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 27th, 2006, 4:57 pm

TeeKay wrote:South Los and Hoover?


I was anticipating this answer so I had already wrote the response: :lol:

Long before South X Los was beefing with the Hoover Crips....

Good try though....

Martinez 8)
"WITH THE REAL"

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » December 27th, 2006, 5:07 pm

The first real major beef was the Sho Lines and the 13's.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 27th, 2006, 5:15 pm

rocstar wrote:It was probably from your side of town, dont know which Chicano gang but was the black hood 1st St ECC?


Damn, I didn't even think about 1st Street ECC when I wrote this piece :D

You had me thinking :idea: there Rocstar,

I thought I might have to revise my answer :shock: :lol:

But naw.... Long before 1st Street ECC was beefing any EAST LOS Aliso Village Chicano gang

(Actually 1st Street ECC was very tight with E/S TMC, Pico Gardens Stoners (now CF)
and Clarence St Locos through out the entire 80's decade.)

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 27th, 2006, 5:18 pm

rocstar wrote:The first real major beef was the Sho Lines and the 13's.


What year was this homie :?:

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 27th, 2006, 5:25 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
rocstar wrote:The first real major beef was the Sho Lines and the 13's.


What year was this homie :?:


I don't think the Sho-lines and V-13's started beefing until the latter part of the 1980's (or late 80's) correct me if I'm wrong.

Naw this varrio I'm thinking of was beefing with black gang(s) in the early 80'.... real beef. Blastings and Bookings :evil:

-----------------------------------------------

Note: REAL Beef is not just cause fools throw "chingasos" :shock:

That's just a fist fight ---> in my book that ain't n'hood beef,

Shit, we (THE LOTT 13) fight each other all the time :shock: :lol: 8)

BEEF = is really trying to take the other fools out :evil: [/code]

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Unread post by Young Nile » December 27th, 2006, 5:40 pm

Grape Street & Colonial Watts

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » December 27th, 2006, 5:46 pm

I remember hearing long ago about "shotokan bloods" and somethin else...., kinda sounded corny but hmm yea

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: FIRST L.A. CHICANO HOOD to beef with BLACK HOOD(S)

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 27th, 2006, 5:48 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:......

Now -- If you want me to take your sister out on a date --> that can also be arranged :wink:


What :shock:

nobody wants to take me up on this offer :shock: :D :lol:

Black Sista's are more than welcome :wink:

Cocoa skin or dark skin, don't matter :P

She gotta have a BODY :shock: though, that's a MUST!!

I'm a sucker for a nice booty :shock:

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 27th, 2006, 11:35 pm

38th St. vs. Any of them East Side Hoods

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 28th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Shox112 wrote:38th St. vs. Any of them East Side Hoods


Thats what I was gonna say. Seems like they been on some BK/CK shit for way more than a minute now.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 28th, 2006, 3:25 pm

Anybody else wanna give this a shot before I drop the answer?

Some of you have given some very good answers,

Very Close but no cigar, yet....

I'm kind of surprised that many dudes on here claim this city, where this varrio is located,
BUT have not even responded to this :shock: .....

Things that make you go.....Hummmmmm :wink:

Martinez 8)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 29th, 2006, 12:39 am

MARTINEZ wrote:Anybody else wanna give this a shot before I drop the answer?

Some of you have given some very good answers,

Very Close but no cigar, yet....

I'm kind of surprised that many dudes on here claim this city, where this varrio is located,
BUT have not even responded to this :shock: .....

Things that make you go.....Hummmmmm :wink:

Martinez 8)


This post makes me think it's in Compton.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 29th, 2006, 12:40 am

I wanted to say the Longos and some LB C's but I know I'm way off. That aint my area, I dont know shit about it besides where the Vault 350 is.

User avatar
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2005, 8:44 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach
Location: E/S COMPTON SANTANAZ

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 29th, 2006, 2:37 am

SBCC vs CVL36-CVTF-CV70-BLP13 always had bee with these cats since early-mid 80's

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 29th, 2006, 12:45 pm

OK. Here we go....

Long before South Los beefed with Hoover :shock: ....

Long before 18th street started beefing with West Side Blood sets :shock: ....

Long before TxFlats became Compton's "Chicano hood" most wanted :shock: ....

Drum-roll please :lol: ...........

Compton Varrio LARGO 36 -

CVL36 started beefing with Mona Park Compton Crips and the neighboring Pirus around them.

Real Beef.
Not just a war of words, Not crossing each other out, or an occasional "chuckums"

Real beef where bodies were being dropped.

This was at the very beginning of the 1980's.

So P-Nut from Santana Blocc got it.....Props homie. :wink:

-------
Martinez 8)
THE LOTT 13
~ East Los ~

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 327
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 9:47 am
Location: u know the name

Unread post by worldwide » December 29th, 2006, 8:11 pm

youngwun Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to say the Longos and some LB C's but I know I'm way off. That aint my area, I dont know shit about it besides where the Vault 350 is.

well youngwun, from a longbeach perspective, thats a good answer,
the 2 oldest of black and hispanic gangs, Longos an R-20's been beefin
since the early 80's if not before then,

R-20's used to get along with Barrio Pobre 13 back in the 80's longo's worst
hispanic enemies.
it was always longos an insanes vs 20's and pobre's

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 2nd, 2007, 12:09 pm

worldwide wrote:youngwun Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to say the Longos and some LB C's but I know I'm way off. That aint my area, I dont know shit about it besides where the Vault 350 is.

well youngwun, from a longbeach perspective, thats a good answer,
the 2 oldest of black and hispanic gangs, Longos an R-20's been beefin
since the early 80's if not before then,

R-20's used to get along with Barrio Pobre 13 back in the 80's longo's worst
hispanic enemies.
it was always longos an insanes vs 20's and pobre's



I've met many vatos and had cellies from E/S Longo in Y.A. in the 80's

They never mentioned any "war" with any Long Beach Crips. Never.

They mentioned their "beefs" with TGR, Barrio Pobre, and other Harbor Area Varrios, they had big pedo with.

Must of not been much of a "beef" with any Long Beach Crips. Either that or they didn't take serious enough to mention 'em.

Like I said, a real beef is when bodies are being dropped. Not just "chuckums".

Martinez

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 894
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Unread post by Coup » January 2nd, 2007, 4:24 pm

The Sharks in Pamona have had beef with Crips since the early 80's maybe even late 70's as well.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 2nd, 2007, 4:45 pm

Coup wrote:The Sharks in Pamona have had beef with Crips since the early 80's maybe even late 70's as well.


What's up Coup,

TEQUILA TIME Homeboy :lol:

Yeah....I don't know too much history on the valleys, thats why I added this note to my original post:

Note: This does NOT included the valleys (San Fer and San-Gra) even though they are technically L.A. County

So who is 12th Street Sharkies beefing with?

The TRAY-FIVE-SEVENS or SOUTH SIDE VILLAGE or both?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 894
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Unread post by Coup » January 2nd, 2007, 4:54 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
Coup wrote:The Sharks in Pamona have had beef with Crips since the early 80's maybe even late 70's as well.


What's up Coup,

TEQUILA TIME Homeboy :lol:

Yeah....I don't know too much history on the valleys, thats why I added this note to my original post:

Note: This does NOT included the valleys (San Fer and San-Gra) even though they are technically L.A. County

So who is 12th Street Sharkies beefing with?

The TRAY-FIVE-SEVENS or SOUTH SIDE VILLAGE or both?


Any and all.....a family friends son got chipped by them back in 82. Shot in the back on the porch.....Sharks have always had beef. 357 are still active but have not heard anything about the SinTowns or Village. Don't go out there at all so am not sure on the beef. One of the SGV members can probably speak on it.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 2nd, 2007, 6:17 pm

Sharks got beef with SS TRG in Pomona too.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » January 2nd, 2007, 11:24 pm

Coup wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
Coup wrote:The Sharks in Pamona have had beef with Crips since the early 80's maybe even late 70's as well.


What's up Coup,

TEQUILA TIME Homeboy :lol:

Yeah....I don't know too much history on the valleys, thats why I added this note to my original post:

Note: This does NOT included the valleys (San Fer and San-Gra) even though they are technically L.A. County

So who is 12th Street Sharkies beefing with?

The TRAY-FIVE-SEVENS or SOUTH SIDE VILLAGE or both?


Any and all.....a family friends son got chipped by them back in 82. Shot in the back on the porch.....Sharks have always had beef. 357 are still active but have not heard anything about the SinTowns or Village. Don't go out there at all so am not sure on the beef. One of the SGV members can probably speak on it.


Dont know which varrios they beef with but 12th St's beef with Blacks, the hood don't matter. And if you a young black male affiliation dont matter. And Sintowns and 357 is the same thing.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 894
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Unread post by Coup » January 3rd, 2007, 10:42 am

rocstar wrote:
Coup wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
Coup wrote:The Sharks in Pamona have had beef with Crips since the early 80's maybe even late 70's as well.


What's up Coup,

TEQUILA TIME Homeboy :lol:

Yeah....I don't know too much history on the valleys, thats why I added this note to my original post:

Note: This does NOT included the valleys (San Fer and San-Gra) even though they are technically L.A. County

So who is 12th Street Sharkies beefing with?

The TRAY-FIVE-SEVENS or SOUTH SIDE VILLAGE or both?


Any and all.....a family friends son got chipped by them back in 82. Shot in the back on the porch.....Sharks have always had beef. 357 are still active but have not heard anything about the SinTowns or Village. Don't go out there at all so am not sure on the beef. One of the SGV members can probably speak on it.


Dont know which varrios they beef with but 12th St's beef with Blacks, the hood don't matter. And if you a young black male affiliation dont matter. And Sintowns and 357 is the same thing.


Good lookin out....haven't been to Pamona since 85, had no idea that was the same hood.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 4th, 2007, 5:34 pm

Alright. Now that the dust has finally settled :lol: .....

Not counting the valleys (San Fer and San-Gabriel) even though they are technically L.A. County.

The first Los Angeles City Established Chicano n'hood to "Officially" have

"REAL" beef and start banging against a Black gang(s) was

Compton Varrio LARGO 36

Martinez

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

The Biz

Unread post by Stone » February 16th, 2007, 8:41 pm

youngwun wrote:
Shox112 wrote:38th St. vs. Any of them East Side Hoods


Thats what I was gonna say. Seems like they been on some BK/CK shit for way more than a minute now.


I grew up in the hood SS 38st runs right now Back in the 70's thru 80's the 38's were small in number and playing the sidelines while the blacks sets (40s Piru, 42/43 GC, and Pueblo's) were killing eachother daily. By 1991 my OG homies were mostly locked down, some killed, and others moved out. The sa's got deep as hell had like 10 kids per family. They just grew there nuts recently. Some of thier G's today were getting puked back then. Today they're deep as fuck, in the thousands and well armed. They started war with the 52 Pueblo's in 2001 and now are trying to push niggas out of my hood. ES Vernon to Jefferson, Almeda to Central. Black familys and dAMUS STILL stay n the hood just outnumbered.

Back to the subject..... ECC vs FL 13 since 89

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 16th, 2007, 9:03 pm

[quote="MARTINEZ"][quote="rocstar"]It was probably from your side of town, dont know which Chicano gang but was the black hood 1st St ECC?[/quote]

Damn, I didn't even think about 1st Street ECC when I wrote this piece :D

You had me thinking :idea: there Rocstar,

I thought I might have to revise my answer :shock: :lol:

But naw.... Long before 1st Street ECC was beefing any EAST LOS Aliso Village Chicano gang

(Actually 1st Street ECC was very tight with E/S TMC, Pico Gardens Stoners (now CF)
and Clarence St Locos through out the entire 80's decade.)[/quote]i also thought this way and they was tight with al capone too ...dawm i though the same cause they were a blacc gang in a chicano hood ...and also it was back in the day beef nowaday no ecc 1st in that area no mo

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 16th, 2007, 9:08 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Alright. Now that the dust has finally settled :lol: .....

Not counting the valleys (San Fer and San-Gabriel) even though they are technically L.A. County.

The first Los Angeles City Established Chicano n'hood to "Officially" have

"REAL" beef and start banging against a Black gang(s) was

Compton Varrio LARGO 36

Martinez
compton largeros vs mona beef ???or is it their beef with grape street ?funny enuf they one of the rare cv that didnt share hood with blaccs but also i never saw racist tags comin from their side ...

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Re: The Biz

Unread post by rustone » February 16th, 2007, 11:34 pm

Stone wrote:
youngwun wrote:
Shox112 wrote:38th St. vs. Any of them East Side Hoods


Thats what I was gonna say. Seems like they been on some BK/CK shit for way more than a minute now.


I grew up in the hood SS 38st runs right now Back in the 70's thru 80's the 38's were small in number and playing the sidelines while the blacks sets (40s Piru, 42/43 GC, and Pueblo's) were killing eachother daily. By 1991 my OG homies were mostly locked down, some killed, and others moved out. The sa's got deep as hell had like 10 kids per family. They just grew there nuts recently. Some of thier G's today were getting puked back then. Today they're deep as fu--, in the thousands and well armed. They started war with the 52 Pueblo's in 2001 and now are trying to push niggas out of my hood. ES Vernon to Jefferson, Almeda to Central. Black familys and dAMUS STILL stay n the hood just outnumbered.

Back to the subject..... ECC vs FL 13 since 89


WHAT the!!!!!
LOL
im assuming that stone MEANS BLOOD STONE

villian or ru LOOK LIKE RUz

who is u?????

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 17th, 2007, 10:04 pm

The Longos only started beefing with the LB Crips after la eme edict. Whatever remaining BP's that were around joined the R20's in their beef with Longos because the BP's already hated the longos.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”