...Crazy Riders...

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: ...Crazy Riders...

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 29th, 2004, 3:28 pm

Chapin,

Yeah those are a few I forgot to put down. Wanderers13 were around with the Witmers I think. The FSLC were off Georgia/Olympic the HOEtel right there that got demolished LOL...it's now someones season parking spot for the Staple Center. I remember Alley Boys like right off Catalina/9th.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ...C14st...and midcity gangs

Unread post by mangler » March 29th, 2004, 4:22 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:clantone14street:
Gibby got most of it. Their 1st hood is Pico/Union area, but their street got demolished when the freeway was built over it. Their 2nd hood used to be Harvard/Hobart/Kingsley and Pico. That's now MidCity hood. Those 2 gangs used to be real tight, hitting up MC14 or MCSLC14st. Anyone remember Mob47? C14 also has their hood up in Hollywood, around the Western Ave/ClintonAve areas...they were active around that whole area before MS was there. The movie theatre on Western was always packed with C14 watching the 3 for 1 movies back in the day. They also had their NSC14 click in the valley. They also had a small click off pico/Norton too.

midcity area gangs:
A lot started as football teams or played footbal against each other...DFS, RSL, MCS, ERS, ABS, BNLS...most and almost everyone were friends back in the day. The killing started when football ended. Playboys were always a gang. Harpy's were originally bikers, but of the course the youngsters repped it as a gang which stayed. Dead End 13 was started in the HPShood, and they clicked up with HPS, called DE-HPS13. C14st had their 2nd hood on lock for a while in the 70's, but lost it in the 80's to MCS/MCLC. 18st had members all over, the farthest west being TLS by PBGC's hood. I remember 18 being in the apartments off western/pico. Anyways each of these hoods had their time in the light, and each and everyone of them that came from football became hardcore streetgang. RST was gettin up big time in Pico/Union, rivaling the 18streeters there. That led to war with 18, because 18 wanted to push those guys into their hood. MS was cool with 18 for a minute, until they go real big and both those hoods didn't want to share hoods after that. PBS has always gone at it with 18st and MS, but after DFS started banging they put them on the list too. PBS and MCS had a few cold wars, nothing serious...everyone stayed on their side of Normandie...LOL sometimes, but now the younger generation of those two hoods are at war. ABS got it from everyone I believe, and then finally their ally MS pushed them out their hood. BNLS used to be real active, they were known to blast. That was one hood in between MSlls,fls, 18sthvls..so they always had to get em' up. Not to forget the Street Criminals off Alvarado/Olympic, they were around too but ended up getting it from all sides. DFS used to rep pretty good around pico/elden to magnolia, they were getting pretty active until they made the wrong moves against MC and PBS. MC gave them the blues pretty good, and PBS did so to. ERS stayed on Vermont/Venice and they beefed with MC and PBS...but I think they just stayed in their alley. No disrespect to any, just telling you how I saw it.

So Mid City Area gangs with these boundaries W-(Crenshaw), E-(Figueroa St), S-(Jefferson), N-(Santa Monica Blvd) during the 80s to early 90's:
XV3st
Clantone14st
Playboys
Mara Salvatrucha
Mid City Stoners/Lil Criminals
Drifters
Rockwood Street Locos
Burlington Locos
Easy Riders
Crazy Riders
Alley Boys
Street Criminals
DeadEnd Harpys
La Mirada Locos

and if you want to consider all those west of downtown area gangs, just west of the 110 fwy to about Union:
Orphans
Witmer St
VSR
Alpine Street(around Chinatown)

and if you want to consider all the temple/rampart area gangs:
Temple Street
Diamond Street
Echo Park Locos
Crazys
Bonnie Brae Locos
Mara Salvatrucha (rampart/3rd)
XV3(clcs)
RSL(belmont area)
Big Top Locos
Satanas
HeadHunters

And then North of Santa Monica, from Western Ave to Virgil Ave:
La Mirada Locos
Rockwood Street Locos(Madison)
Earthdogs
Crazys
Mara Salvatrucha
Satanas
Black Diamonds
Clantone14st
south to jefferson?.. i dont know if that would be considered mid city...u dont start to see the mid city signs into u pass Adams and your about to go under the Santa Monica Freeway I-10....i dont think Harpeys, Dead End, and Dfs23 claim mid city... but maybe im wrong....what happen to the Ghetto Boyz....

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 29th, 2004, 5:00 pm

Well, you can discount Jefferson then...we'll cut it to Washington Blvd as the South or the I10 freeway. The DFSdks...not the 23bagos...is what I meant for Mid City, and the HPS 5thave.

South of the I10 you got the HPS/DE, and all your talking about...WashingtonBoys, Street Saints, etc...

cocaine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cocaine » March 29th, 2004, 8:02 pm

crazyriders is a gang heavily involved in the drug trade of mcarthur park there a small gang but have money to buy weapons and ride ...

enemies : all of the west side gangs

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » April 2nd, 2004, 1:33 pm

mangler i think ghetto boyz is in the south central area over by broadway and adams.

SHADY

Unread post by SHADY » April 13th, 2004, 12:56 pm

GetO bOyZ ARe A ES Gang On 27st

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » December 26th, 2004, 11:33 pm

I GOT DOWN TWICE WITH THIS FOOL CALLED SINNER FROM
CRAZY RIDERS 13 WEST-LAKES!!CRS-WLS) THIS WAS WHEN I WAS GOING TO L.A. HIGH '' (CUCARACHAS-RANCHERAS) THEY STARTED CROSSING US OUT IN THE STREETS THESE LAMES DIDNT WANT BEEF IN SKOOL THERE EXCUSE WAS CAUSE THEY WANTED TO GRADUATE'' THERE WAS ONLY LIKE TWO OF THEM FOOLS THEY USED TO KICK IT WITH PLAYBOYS'CLANTON'BIG-TOPLS'18ST' ALL THE HOOD'S WERE TOGETHER AT ONE SPOT LIKE A FUCKEN PEACE STREET TREATY AND SHIT IN SCHOOL ONLY AND SHIT FUNNY STATUS!! WHILE WE WERE LIKE 9 TO 11 DEEP IN L.A. HIGH IN 98'' MID CITY ONLY HANG AROUND WITH MID CITY!! AND MIERDAS WITH CHESSY RIDERS !! BUT YEAH TO THE SUBJECT I TOOK THIS FOOL DOWN AND THAT FOOL WANTED ANOTHER REMACH WE TOLD THESE FOOLS YOU WANT WEAPONS INVOLVED THESE LAMES SAID NO GUNS INVOLVED '' THIS FOOL TOLD ME LETS GET DOWN IN THE REST ROOM I SAYED AIGHT WHEN I TURN THAT FOOL GAVE ME A NICE CLIP IN MY FACE HE GOT ME GOOD BUT HE SOCKED LIKE A BITCH TILL I STARTED GIVING HIM A LIL CALINTITA THAT BITCH WAS 'STOP' 'STOP' I FELT SORRY FOR THIS CUCA SO I STOPED

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » December 27th, 2004, 12:05 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Well, you can discount Jefferson then...we'll cut it to Washington Blvd as the South or the I10 freeway. The DFSdks...not the 23bagos...is what I meant for Mid City, and the HPS 5thave.

South of the I10 you got the HPS/DE, and all your talking about...WashingtonBoys, Street Saints, etc...
I think you mean 23rd Str Malos.

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » December 27th, 2004, 3:59 pm

MY EX- WAS LA BOXER FROM WS DRIFTERS 12st BAGOS ON VENICE AND MAGNOLIA SHE LIVED RIGHT THERE ON SOME KHAKI APARTMENTS HER NAME WAS NICOLE ALONSO' SHE NEVER DID CLAIM THAT SHIT WHEN I WAS AROUND'' WHEN I DUMPED HER SHE WENT ALL CRAZY SAYING YOU BETTER WATCH MY BACK DFS-BGS'' BABY THREATS SHE GOT WITH SOME FOOL CALLED -TOTO FROM DUMMIES SAME CLICK~ I HEARED THAT FOOL PASSED AWAY AND AND SHE GOT HERPES OR SOME SHIT!! FUCKEN DUMB-FUCKS

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 28th, 2004, 3:19 pm

Anybody ever heard of PLAYBOYS having been kick-started by 18ST and before they used P13 instead of PBS, same style as Rebels 13 but later changed it to PBS?

Bonnie Brae Locos clicking up with 18ST in the mid-to-late 70's?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 31st, 2004, 11:37 pm

lonewolf wrote:Anybody ever heard of PLAYBOYS having been kick-started by 18ST and before they used P13 instead of PBS, same style as Rebels 13 but later changed it to PBS?

Bonnie Brae Locos clicking up with 18ST in the mid-to-late 70's?
Never heard that bout PBS, they've been banging against 18st for a long ass time. I've never seen them tag anything but PBS, from what I remember in the 70's going to Pico Athletic...LOL...

Bonnie Brae, didn't they get along with everyone?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 5th, 2005, 6:03 pm

The Bonnie Brae Locos vatos that i knew back in the days (1975-1979), Flea, Nico, Lefty, Popeye, Spooky, Flaco and a whole mess of them, around all those old apartments on Bonnie Brea between Olympic and 6th Street, sometimes they would hang out at the Park accross from Grand View & Park View, they all got into 18 STreet, every single one of them to my memory, in fact they all claimed 18ST allegiance and acted like a clique from Dieciocho.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 5th, 2005, 6:15 pm

I was going back in time, and i remembered about these vatos from PlayBoyS, Ernie, Santos & Popeye back around 1973 or '74 if my memoria does'nt fail me, and i remember they told me that they started off as a club, and they would use "P13" but then changed it because there was already others using P13 in L.A.
These vatos claimed that they were cool with Dieciocho and at one time when they changed from casual to gangster that they almost joined up with 18 but many of their membership still looked down on 18 STreeters as wetbacks and ended up forming their own.

I know that PlayBoyS had lots of problems with Pacoima in later years, and i really don't know how all that came about, but i'm wondering if that is what these vatos meant by others already using P13?
So i was hopin' somebody could enlighten me on this issue wether true or not?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 5th, 2005, 6:39 pm

lonewolf wrote:The Bonnie Brae Locos vatos that i knew back in the days (1975-1979), Flea, Nico, Lefty, Popeye, Spooky, Flaco and a whole mess of them, around all those old apartments on Bonnie Brea between Olympic and 6th Street, sometimes they would hang out at the Park accross from Grand View & Park View, they all got into 18 STreet, every single one of them to my memory, in fact they all claimed 18ST allegiance and acted like a clique from Dieciocho.
Not sure on BBLS but I know Bonnie Brae Criminals hate 18 with a passion.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 5th, 2005, 7:07 pm

I don't know anyone from BBCriminals, where they at?

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » January 5th, 2005, 7:42 pm

Arent BBC taggers?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » January 12th, 2005, 1:54 pm

In the movie macarthur park they had a couple of CRS 13 hit ups and I also heard a rumor that they were a click of 18 until they broke off to do there own like drifters and all those other pico union hoods.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chini » January 28th, 2005, 6:51 am

lol don't get this old girl started. prolly saw that camaro at Elysian one summer. hey, those car clubs still meet sunday pm down on academy now and then. verry nice. (a mullet! lol)
lowdown wrote:thats right mangler most of those varrios were car clubs or just plain stoner metal gangs,,,,brings me back to high school, lol ,, hollywood high dayz,, i was cruising a camaro and sporting a mullet, lol., good times

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 17th, 2005, 10:14 pm

GOOD SHIT homies...

FOR THE RECORD:
18th ST came out in 1967.
(Gibby had it on the money)
They are in no way, shape or form older than 1967...

A youngster from 18th st. try to tell me a few months ago they were from 1954, so I had to take him to school and told him his older homies had lied to him on that one...

Occording to the palabra from C14's:
The vatos from CLANTON 14st did not want them to be C-18st,
and according to C14 Vet's, and I quote "did NOT allow them into CLANTON Because they mostly Paisas, and not straight Chicanos" ...

However, I saw a photo (Damn if remember where) of 18th ST from 1967, They year the came out, and to their credit, they looked pretty G'd up, I remember the main vato in the photo had a cane and long firme trench-coat, looked like an Old Chicago Gangster from the Capone era....

Did they recruit a gang of paisas after 1967,... HELL YA' ...

But they got some true gangsters in there as well....I met some solid dudes from 18th st. when I was doing time many moons ago.
Like Big LOCO from W/S 18th ST. 7 & Broadway Gangsters...
who is now serving a double life sentence for killing (2) crack heads in downtown LOS...
Came out in the news about 10 years ago, blew my mo'fo'ing mind...
I remeber saying out loud, "That's Loco, I did time with that fool !"

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » October 4th, 2008, 6:37 pm

these guys keep hittin me up when im around the loyola law school area. my gf goes to the school, so i always wait by the corner to pick her up. i got hit up by like a 13 year old youngster lol.

xibalba

Unread post by xibalba » October 6th, 2008, 11:51 pm

ROOKIE wrote:crazy riders were new wave gq dancer gang ponyboy lived on my block and i watched him transform into a gangster they were also real close 18 hvls
Rookie is right about them being gq's that turned into a gang. They were also very close to 18 street since the original members had relatives from 18street. Their og hood was a four block radius (washington - venice - westmoreland - orchard. They at one point also got along with drifters, mid city, and menlo boys. They had early problems with Easy Riders and Dead End (in the 80's they were their biggest rivals). Times have changed and they beef with many including 18, how ironic. Actually Easy Riders had very close ties with PBS in the 80's.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 10th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Dj_42O wrote:theres a CRS hood over here by Crenshaw & Adams......i think both the Eazy'z and the Crazy'z started from car/bike clubs
no, by Adams & Crenshaw is ERS which is Easy Riders (ERS) and the Crazy Riders have been around since at lease 1985. I used to have a girlfriend on Vermont & Venice and they used to be there in the 1980s, which I presume was their early days.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”