GREEN LIGHT GANGS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

GREEN LIGHT GANGS

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 13th, 2004, 2:09 am

WHAT LATINO GANGS ARE ACTIVE IN L.A. AND DON'T GET ALONG WITH SURENO?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: GREEN LIGHT GANGS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 14th, 2004, 12:30 am

maravilla is a former sureno gang that now has the green light bekuz they didnt want to be taxed by the mexican mafia so now they are on ther own

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 25th, 2007, 11:44 am

Are the Maravilla the only group of neighborhoods to rebel against the MM leadership.?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 25th, 2007, 3:56 pm

alexalonso wrote:Are the Maravilla the only group of neighborhoods to rebel against the MM leadership.?
Im sure you already know the answer to this question, Alonso

definitely NOT, Maravillas are not the only ones to break away from the M because of different idealogies...

just in EAST LOS You also have

OPAL STREET

LOWELL ST

MARA SALVATRUCHA tried to pull that shit but quickly broke it down once they started getting fuc-ked up in the condado

almost every single SUR varrio has had the green light at one point or another

Some over petty bull shit,

some over personal shit,

some well deserving,

but eventually they get taken off the list...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 25th, 2007, 3:59 pm

The Maravillas got protection en el condado by way of a module. But the MS, i think could have put up a stronger fight and hooked up with the Maravillas. ?que no?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » September 26th, 2007, 1:02 pm

alexalonso wrote:The Maravillas got protection en el condado by way of a module. But the MS, i think could have put up a stronger fight and hooked up with the Maravillas. ?que no?
i dont know about that..mexicans and salvadorians dont really like each other

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 26th, 2007, 3:30 pm

alexalonso wrote:The Maravillas got protection en el condado by way of a module. But the MS, i think could have put up a stronger fight and hooked up with the Maravillas. ?que no?
MS bowed down really quick,

Maravilla gangs have the PC protection so most are staying "Green Light" 4 EVER

and staying off the main line...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 26th, 2007, 7:22 pm

Individual wrote:
i dont know about that..mexicans and salvadorians dont really like each other
:lol: You know that didn't make sense right?

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 5th, 2008, 1:01 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
MS bowed down really quick,

Maravilla gangs have the PC protection so most are staying "Green Light" 4 EVER

and staying off the main line...
Last I heard Maravillas are back on the mainline, dont know if eme could use some help or what,or if this is officially "official", just the buzz, also Maravillas say they still dont pay taxes, wich bring us to an interesting point, if you want to hear a little something from a Maravilla point of view go to youtube.com and type in "Real Maravilla G's" by knife, the guy cant rap that good but still goes off.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 5th, 2008, 1:10 am

alexalonso wrote:Are the Maravilla the only group of neighborhoods to rebel against the MM leadership.?
Whittier Cantaranas for sure South Side Whittier I believe still is. Whittier Varrio Locos I also think are greenies. Theres quite a few green light gangs out there not every gang complies with the eme's tax rules some say fuck off. I use to know quite a few of them but I kinda forgot.

And correct me if i'm wrong but arn't most MV's good now? Its just when they go to prision they are put first on the line... And there are a few MV gangs that are still bad like MV Arizona...?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 5th, 2008, 5:54 pm

Them Mara Villas used to be on them South Siders ass outside of Mens Central Jail downtown L.A. but this was back in the days, dont know about now. But it was funny shit to see the Trese worrying about what awaited them outside at them phone booths across from mini shopping center.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 6th, 2008, 12:35 am

It's funny because right after I got out of the hole(county) they locked me up with this skinny mexican guy, eventually he started opening up to me(I told him to of course be careful what he said because of ears), all his brothers were from AMV and he lived in the M projects his whole life.
He said the one thing he didn't get is that on the streets Mara's are there own worst enemy, they shoot eachother all the time, but they hit the pen and then there like best friends, keep in mind were talking about specific clicks that were designed to bring nothing but total death to eachother.
Something you'll commonly hear in a room full of them(while in the pinta)is shit like hey "oh your so and so hey your the one who shot my homie, whats up homie" and they embrace eachother like they go way back, they take it even further than the SUR does as a whole when they unite, the SUR has guidelines just like anyone that all must obey upon catching a bid, but the Mara's actually go out of there way to embrace people that they may have shot or been shot by or there homies were killed by as long as there also Maravilla'n it.
It's a funny site I can imagine to see a group of them behave in this manner.
One thing they got on theirs is I never seen a single one that wasn't huge, and by huge I mean huge, each one of the one at least the ones that have been locked up can handle there own.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 6th, 2008, 12:38 am

It's funny because right after I got out of the hole(county) they locked me up with this skinny mexican guy, eventually he started opening up to me(I told him to of course be careful what he said because of ears), all his brothers were from AMV and he lived in the M projects his whole life.
He said the one thing he didn't get is that on the streets Mara's are there own worst enemy, they shoot eachother all the time, but they hit the pen and then there like best friends, keep in mind were talking about specific clicks that were designed to bring nothing but total death to eachother.
Something you'll commonly hear in a room full of them(while in the pinta)is shit like hey "oh your so and so hey your the one who shot my homie, whats up homie" and they embrace eachother like they go way back, they take it even further than the SUR does as a whole when they unite, the SUR has guidelines just like anyone that all must obey upon catching a bid, but the Mara's actually go out of there way to embrace people that they may have shot or been shot by or there homies were killed by as long as there also Maravilla'n it.
It's a funny site I can imagine to see a group of them behave in this manner.
One thing they got on theirs is I never seen a single one that wasn't huge, and by huge I mean huge, each one of the one at least the ones that have been locked up can handle there own.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 6th, 2008, 12:56 am

One time the OCP homies were somewhere chillin and they ran into some ladies that were more than enticing, well they get to flashing there tits and shit, and well there like"follow us", homies were gangster so you know how that goes, well there following these bitches and these girls are making some weird turns here and there and out of no where they pull into this alley way by an apartment complex, one of the homies was starting to be sucpicious but they didn't recognize the area as a rival hood and it wasn't it was neutral, plus the other homies weren't trying to hear it, well they pull in to because one of these bitches were hanging out of the sunroof of the ride flashing chi chis one of the other ones was hanging out the side motioning to come forward saying they live right there. Bad move on the homies part, they drove up into a trap, car pulls in from behind that they had seen earlier(but thought nothing, as I say "pussy's a hell of a drug"), girls start yelling "Maravilla,maravilla" guys get out and start dumping,, well they got out by ramming the car, escaped barely, thay said after they got back home that there wasn't enough beer and tequila in the world to make the "shakes" go away, these dudes never were that naive again. Dont remeber if anyone actually got shot but that was a close call. Besides that payback is a motherfucker.

ps- my bad on the double posting my computers a little fucked up, fix it tommorow

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 6th, 2008, 1:16 am

Cool story hommie. Well I can answer one of your questions. Maravillas are there own worst enemy on the streets because they have to be hard on each other to make them selves stronger... If that makes any sense. They are harder on each other on the streets because they know once they hit the pin they gotta be bad ass tough mother fuckers because a lotta heads will be out for them. I'll try to explain it in a way in witch every one can understand. Its like this. Your gonna be rough on ur hommies when your not in the battle grounds. Your gonna be mean and be there own worst enemy. Your gonna fuck them up and beat there ass to make each other hard as fuck so when its time to go to battle "in the battle field aka jail" your ready.
I hope that made sense...

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 6th, 2008, 1:38 am

twocost wrote:Cool story hommie. Well I can answer one of your questions. Maravillas are there own worst enemy on the streets because they have to be hard on each other to make them selves stronger... If that makes any sense. They are harder on each other on the streets because they know once they hit the pin they gotta be bad ass tough mother fuckers because a lotta heads will be out for them. I'll try to explain it in a way in witch every one can understand. Its like this. Your gonna be rough on ur hommies when your not in the battle grounds. Your gonna be mean and be there own worst enemy. Your gonna fu-- them up and beat there ass to make each other hard as fu-- so when its time to go to battle "in the battle field aka jail" your ready.
It makes perfect sense and in that light I'm forced to show respect. As I said yeah Maravilla's aint no joke, they always seem like they should be in weightlifting competition,they ought to start getting into the Decabol business, I'm sure profits would be good.
They are pretty smart to just ask my homies, they were impressed. By the way thanks, I found that your post explains alot.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 6th, 2008, 1:56 am

Yeah Maravilla's are a different type of gang members thats for damn sure. A different type of thug. I show a lot of respect for MV gangs out there. Glad I can make it a little more clear for you.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 6th, 2008, 8:48 am

twocost wrote:Cool story hommie. Well I can answer one of your questions. Maravillas are there own worst enemy on the streets because they have to be hard on each other to make them selves stronger... If that makes any sense. They are harder on each other on the streets because they know once they hit the pin they gotta be bad ass tough mother fuckers because a lotta heads will be out for them. I'll try to explain it in a way in witch every one can understand. Its like this. Your gonna be rough on ur hommies when your not in the battle grounds. Your gonna be mean and be there own worst enemy. Your gonna fu-- them up and beat there ass to make each other hard as fu-- so when its time to go to battle "in the battle field aka jail" your ready.
Yeah well twocost I guess you can say that I officially turned a new leaf as you are right, even the homies that nearly lost there lifes said that they were pissed but not nearly as much as they were impressed and hands down they learned to respect these "M" guys regardless of rather they liked them or not.
All I ever hear from anybody in the world of banging is shit talking about these guys and that has influenced me up to the point of our "conversation". If you have anything else to share on the Maravillas I'm all ears.
But no matter what bro, remeber what I said about the Decabol business, if you know anyone of these guys it's worth mentioning to them, as if they were to aquire a good amount of it in no time flat that person would all the sudden have a lotta loot, and be a local celebrity in the Maravilla side of life.Your input is as always apprecited.
Bank Robber

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 7th, 2008, 5:26 pm

"...He said the one thing he didn't get is that on the streets Mara's are there own worst enemy, they shoot eachother all the time, but they hit the pen and then there like best friends..."/

this is what I've been preaching to you vatos for 4 years straight and some of you still don't get it....

Maravilla(s) are different varrios and have some of the oldest and bloodiest rivalries in L.A. County

the only common denominator is the last name: Maravilla

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 10th, 2009, 10:55 pm

Big Hazard used to have a green light. One leader was killed and another was shot up bad and then the rest of the neighborhood gave in.
Ricardo "Rascal" Gonzalez was murdered in Ramona Gardens on December 3, 1993 as a result of the green light.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » July 12th, 2012, 2:55 am

mv just have a different mentality. they just dont care imo. they have a WHATEVER THEN attitude when it comes to beef, even among themselves. last time i was in 3400, they were even fighting each other in 3200.

got to run into a lot of them in county. they good ppl imo.

and for the guy who said mv were huge.... i can attest to that. ive run into dozens of mv on the inside and every single one was big boned. im 200 plus so im no little thing but all the mv i met was twice my size.
they aint starvin in 3200 back then thats for damn sure.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 13th, 2013, 2:02 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:"...He said the one thing he didn't get is that on the streets Mara's are there own worst enemy, they shoot eachother all the time, but they hit the pen and then there like best friends..."/

this is what I've been preaching to you vatos for 4 years straight and some of you still don't get it....

Maravilla(s) are different varrios and have some of the oldest and bloodiest rivalries in L.A. County

the only common denominator is the last name: Maravilla

^^ its a trip to go back and read some of my post from over 5 years ago

after a long 3 year absence from this forum

M0N3Y
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Ermua

Unread post by M0N3Y » April 3rd, 2014, 1:39 am

Someone told me that Maravillas are under New eMe's wing.

Midday
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by Midday » April 6th, 2014, 11:16 pm

@M0N3Y

I read the same thing on another thread. It was Silent and Razorman (and both are knowledgeable on this matter) discussing about eMe and NF early days and one of them mentioned: "eMe let Maravillas back into the fold".

They could shed some light on us more than anyone else on this site I guess.

M0N3Y
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Ermua

Unread post by M0N3Y » April 11th, 2014, 12:01 am

I'm going to pm that guys, maybe they didn't see this.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”