y.g's and b.g's actin stupid

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

y.g's and b.g's actin stupid

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 13th, 2004, 12:35 pm

I've heard on many occasions that the lil niggaz from the hoods be doin stupid shit, when I was stayin lanes hood, my homies told me that south los and lanes was only beefin between the lil niggaz and that all the ogs from dlb and south los 13 was cool with each other and wasnt beefin or nothin. Niggaz is dumb, why start unnessary beef, if yall be coo instead.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: y.g's and b.g's actin stupid

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2004, 8:13 pm

IN MY HOOD AINT NO BG THAT BE STARTIN NO SHIT ... ITS THE TINY'S OR YOU COULD CALL THEM TG'S THE BG'S ARE TOO OLD FOR THAT EVEN THE OTG'S ARE ACTING LIKE GROWN MAN NOW , WE HAVE CLICCS OF LIL HOMIE THEY LIKE 16 OR EVEN 15 THEY TAG AND BANG IN COMPTON EVERY HOOD HAVE THOSE BABY HOMIES THEY EVEN START SHIT WITH BORDER HOODS THAT ARE ALLIED WITH US FROM DAY ONE ....I WILL NOT RIDE FOR THEIR BEEFS UNLESS THEY KILL ONE OF MY HOMIES LIL BRO

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 16th, 2004, 2:05 am

I MEAN US YOUNG CATS IS TRYIN TO MAKE NAMES FOR ARE SELVES PLENTY OF CATS MY AGE WHICH IS 20 YRS. OLD IS OUT IN THE STREETS CHASIN GIRLS AND STUFF AND YOU BUMP INTO ENEMIES AND YOU GET INTO ALL KINDS OF FUNK YOU CAN'T ALWAYS CALL ON THE BIG HOMIES, PLUS I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE DEPENDENT ON ANYBODY ANYWAYS TO YOU HANDLE MINE BUSINESS.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 17th, 2004, 10:34 pm

its alwaus the lil niggas startin sh-t thats why i dont fu-k with them

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 18th, 2004, 2:59 pm

YEA ITS THE LIL NIGGAS STARTIN IT. SPEAKIN FOR MYSELF I STAY KNOCCIN OUT YOUNG DUDES I RUN INTO AND REALLY I'M COOL. I C MINDIN MY OWN BUT A YOUNGSTA WANNA KEEP EYEBALLIN CUZZ HE SEE A COLOR HE DONT LIKE. YOUNGSTAS NOW IS GETTIN SIZE ON EM REAL FAST SO THEY C THINKIN THEY THE NEW KINGS WALKIN AROUND DISRESPECTIN JUST TO DO IT. MANY A TIME VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY I SHOWED EM WHATS REALLY GOIN ON. THEY NEED TO CALM THEY ASSES DOWN. I THOUGHT EVERY GENERATION WAS SUPPOSED TO EVOLVE? MY GENERATION SURPASSED THE PREVIOUS, BUT THESE 2000 YOUNGSTAS AINT SURPASSIN US. THEY COPYIN US AND DOIN A BAD JOB AT IT... :wink:

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ACTING OUT "ON ONE"

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 19th, 2004, 10:47 am

Pasa wrote:YEA ITS THE LIL NIGGAS STARTIN IT. SPEAKIN FOR MYSELF I STAY KNOCCIN OUT YOUNG DUDES I RUN INTO AND REALLY I'M COOL. I C MINDIN MY OWN BUT A YOUNGSTA WANNA KEEP EYEBALLIN CUZZ HE SEE A COLOR HE DONT LIKE. YOUNGSTAS NOW IS GETTIN SIZE ON EM REAL FAST SO THEY C THINKIN THEY THE NEW KINGS WALKIN AROUND DISRESPECTIN JUST TO DO IT. MANY A TIME VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY I SHOWED EM WHATS REALLY GOIN ON. THEY NEED TO CALM THEY ASSES DOWN. I THOUGHT EVERY GENERATION WAS SUPPOSED TO EVOLVE? MY GENERATION SURPASSED THE PREVIOUS, BUT THESE 2000 YOUNGSTAS AINT SURPASSIN US. THEY COPYIN US AND DOIN A BAD JOB AT IT... :wink:
PREACH ON MR. PASA ....PREACH ON...... BOY YOU NEED YOUR OWN CLASS LOL

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 19th, 2004, 12:49 pm

Pasa wrote:YEA ITS THE LIL NIGGAS STARTIN IT. SPEAKIN FOR MYSELF I STAY KNOCCIN OUT YOUNG DUDES I RUN INTO AND REALLY I'M COOL. I C MINDIN MY OWN BUT A YOUNGSTA WANNA KEEP EYEBALLIN CUZZ HE SEE A COLOR HE DONT LIKE. YOUNGSTAS NOW IS GETTIN SIZE ON EM REAL FAST SO THEY C THINKIN THEY THE NEW KINGS WALKIN AROUND DISRESPECTIN JUST TO DO IT. MANY A TIME VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY I SHOWED EM WHATS REALLY GOIN ON. THEY NEED TO CALM THEY ASSES DOWN. I THOUGHT EVERY GENERATION WAS SUPPOSED TO EVOLVE? MY GENERATION SURPASSED THE PREVIOUS, BUT THESE 2000 YOUNGSTAS AINT SURPASSIN US. THEY COPYIN US AND DOIN A BAD JOB AT IT... :wink:
NOW THATS WHAT IM SAYIN CUZZ THATS WHY THIS BANGIN IS
ALL TWISTED CUZZ! I FEEL OG'S NEED TO PUT A CHK TO THAT S**T
CERIOUSLY SHOW THE RITE WAY TO DO THIS. YOU FEEL ME CUZZ

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 20th, 2004, 3:44 pm

and people wonder why my attitude is soo messed up
about niggas

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 10th, 2004, 9:08 am

BASICALLY I WOULD SAY THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES WHEN I WAS A YOUNGN AND A TINY GANGSTA I WOULD START MAD CHIT AND CAUSE SO MUCH PROBLEMS THAT MY MOMS KICCED ME OUT THE CIRB AND HALF OF MY FAMILY DISOWNED ME AND THEN I HAD TO LIVE AND LEARN EVENTHOUGH IM STILL A BG I BEEN IN THIS TYPE OF LIFESTLYE FOR 5 YEARS NOW AND IT AINT NO JOKE AND NOW THAT IM OLDER AND WISER I JUS CHILL AND PROBLEMS HAPPEN ONCE IN A WHILE BUT I HANDLE THEM LIKE A GROWN MAN AND ANY YOUNGSTA TRIES TO STEP TO ME I PUT THEM IN THIER PLACE AND DISCIPLINE AND THEN TEACH AND THEN PEACE.
EVEN MY OWN TINY GANGSTAS THEY CAUSE TOO MUCH PROBLEMS AND TELL THEM TO THINK WISELY AND STILL KEEP IT REAL BUT DONT TRY TO C A SUPER CRIP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 10th, 2004, 2:54 pm

Honestly, I don't remember any strong youngsters growing up in LA into the street life that was soft. Some were harder than others and some could fight better than others but nobody wanted to sit around playing board games in front of the tele. That was for fags. And before 3 strikes, they could practically afford to live Jeopardy out in the street. My point is that each generation goes through the same process of coming into manhood. It's just that the risk and path to manhood is much higher in the inner city than your local suburb or country environment. Not saying certain parts of those environments don't have their own scene but we all know the inner city is on a level by itself. BDL has spoken on this as well.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 10th, 2004, 4:52 pm

THATS ALL IT IS.MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELVES I MEAN CUZZ EVERY TEENAGE BANGER WANTS TO BE THAT ONE PERSON NOBODY WANTS TO MESS with.WE ARE the ONES PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHEN GANGS ARE MENTIONED.WE BE the ONES WITHOUT A RIDE WALKIN AROUND ON HOOD PATROL WAITIN TO GET CAUGHT UP IN SOMTHIN U KNOW.THATS WHY THERES SO MUCH INSIDE BEEF BETWEEN HOODS THAT GET ALONG CUZ OF DICE GAMES,FEMALES AND JUST CUZZ SOME PEERS DONT GET ALONG with EACH OTHER BUT THEY HOODS DO.AND KNOWIN WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO MAKE A NAME FOR OUR SELVES, WE WALKIN ROND TRIPPIN OVER SOMTHIN THE AVERAGE 20 YR OLD AND ABOVE WOULDNT DO.IM ONLY 18 AND I KNOW ALREADY SEE THAT....

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 10th, 2004, 5:06 pm

THATS ALL IT IS.MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELVES I MEAN CUZZ EVERY TEENAGE BANGER WANTS TO BE THAT ONE PERSON NOBODY WANTS TO MESS with.WE ARE the ONES PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHEN GANGS ARE MENTIONED.WE BE the ONES WITHOUT A RIDE WALKIN AROUND ON HOOD PATROL WAITIN TO GET CAUGHT UP IN SOMTHIN U KNOW.THATS WHY THERES SO MUCH INSIDE BEEF BETWEEN HOODS THAT GET ALONG CUZ OF DICE GAMES,FEMALES AND JUST CUZZ SOME PEERS DONT GET ALONG with EACH OTHER BUT THEY HOODS DO.AND KNOWIN WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO MAKE A NAME FOR OUR SELVES, WE WALKIN ROND TRIPPIN OVER SOMTHIN THE AVERAGE 20 YR OLD AND ABOVE WOULDNT DO.IM ONLY 18 AND I KNOW ALREADY SEE THAT....

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 15th, 2004, 9:45 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » March 16th, 2004, 6:28 am

So if the youngsters are causing all the trouble between sets, why don't the sets take responsability for their 'kids'?
I think a lot of gangbangers come from broken homes, were mostly the father isn't there to teach and correct his son. The exact same problem
occurs in a gang.
The older gangsters should prevent youngsters to do things that can set off a war between sets. Why not a three strike kind of system so you can kick him out or something. Anything.

Greets,
Attila

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”