Is this statement true?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Is this statement true?

Unread post by caineIsignz » February 14th, 2004, 1:05 pm

some fool be claiming hes a crip on a site and he said this:

"nigga yall aint knowin shit what does crip mean huh yall stupid yall don know where crips started where bloods started what street an plus wat rulles they follw yall shouldnt speak on shit yall aint affiliated in a caine 911 u white an not eeven from thaUs so shut the fuck up nigga when crips an bloods 1st started they was one big gang bitch then they started to break up mutha fucka crips use to be called WEST SIDE CRIPS then they broke with a OG named tookie he was responisble fo thabreak up the EIGHT TREYS STARTED ON EIGHTY THIRD STREET WHERE I LIVE BUSTA FUCKIN FAGET COME DOWN TO SOUTHA CENTRAL LA AN SAY THAT SHIT FUCKIN LIL KID DONT KNOW SHUIT BITCH EAT A DICK U FAGET"

is any of that true and can you tell me how it actually is if thats fake..

and another Q..
he said that Bloods where their earing on the right ear and crips wear their earings on the left in LA.

haha..thanks
peace

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Is this statement true?

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 14th, 2004, 2:11 pm

hmm. sounds a bit suspect 2 me.

as far as the earrings, i heard that some of the gangs in the midwest do that but i dont think its widespread. i vaguely recall hearin about some l.a. gangs doin that but i have never seen em do that so i donno.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 15th, 2004, 4:14 am

not the same story i heard.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 15th, 2004, 4:17 am

somebody need to lock this thread, not hatin but its pointless
, caineissign is a obssesive tupac fan that needs help....

SisterBrim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angles

Unread post by SisterBrim » May 21st, 2014, 4:28 pm

If I remember correctly in the early 70's gangs did wear earrings on one side, Brims did and Crips did too. Crips wore several earrings in their ear and their crip hats (Acey Ducey Hats), Now which side wore which, I can't remember. Brims wore jeans starched to the brim, one cup up one down, which side I dont remember, the wore Black Brim hats seldom decorated as their revial the Crips. Brims used to walk with canes sometimes as well the Crips. Crips used canes more thou and they really had tuff hats when decorated. They even used decorated pins that women wear on their blouse, hats or jackets back in the day. They probably was taking them from their parents or grandparents. You could easily go into JJ Newberry's or Thrifty's and steal some 39 cent earrings to decorate ur hat. And each gang had that walk, with the cane or with out it. But you could most times tell who was a Brim and who was a Crip by their clothes or their walk. Crips wore then tan croaksacks or penny loafers and (shoes was blue) and Brims wore Biscuits. Crips started wearing plaid shirts and jackets and Brims keep a neat appearance. Leather Coats, trench coats, nice shirts. Now that I think about it, WLCAP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT STARTED TAKING many of the gangs up to Saugus, Califorina and they would pay them. Now what they did up there I can't remember but they left every Sunday night or early Monday morning and returned on Fridays. I think. you could ask some older gang members about that time at Sagus, but this is how Lil Country took care of our son besides the other things he was doing to buy them expensive shoes and clothes.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”