KING WITH STYLE (K.W.S)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

KING WITH STYLE (K.W.S)

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 16th, 2004, 3:53 pm

WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM, DID THEY TURN HOOVA?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: KING WITH STYLE (K.W.S)

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 16th, 2004, 3:56 pm

i always thought they had joined 18st

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 16th, 2004, 6:10 pm

This was a predominatly Hispanic "taggin" crew that started a clik called "Killing Wicked Surenos" and later they added a 13.(KWS 13). I was busted with a couple of these dudes and they were down as F__K.... I know some of them got jumped into 18st. but I do not know what happende to the bros. that were from there....

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » March 16th, 2004, 8:10 pm

I thought that KWS was Keeping Women Satisfied???

I used to see there tags in the North Long Beach, Paramount areas.

quicc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by quicc » March 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:i always thought they had joined 18st
yeah i think they clicced up with vx3

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » March 16th, 2004, 8:52 pm

Someone told me they became a klika (clique) of Florencia 13 because lotta of 'em lived down there.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 16th, 2004, 11:48 pm

I dont know about those other KWS's youguys talking about but the K Dubs I know from back in the day was mostly all Black and they was pretty down. And deep. Use to see them catz up at the Hawrthone mall.

They was Trouble's worst enemies I personaly watched them in the NBT's go at each numerous amounts of time.

We even had beef with K Dub. They had a lil clicc that use to run with them called N.K.S Naturual KingS or Never Kaught Slippin.........

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 17th, 2004, 11:18 am

Young Nile wrote:I dont know about those other KWS's youguys talking about but the K Dubs I know from back in the day was mostly all Black and they was pretty down. And deep. Use to see them catz up at the Hawrthone mall.

They was Trouble's worst enemies I personaly watched them in the NBT's go at each numerous amounts of time.

We even had beef with K Dub. They had a lil clicc that use to run with them called N.K.S Naturual KingS or Never Kaught Slippin.........
THAT'S WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT NILES, I DONT KNOW ABOUT
THE MEXICAN GANG, K-DUB IS WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT CAUSE
I REMEMBER back IN 92 THEY WERE DEEP I THINK THEY WAS
BEEFIN WITH DOMG'S TOO

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 17th, 2004, 11:45 am

I remeber K-Dubbs. AT Horace Mann Junior High they used to be KWSCC Kids With Style then it was Kings With Style and they lil clique Kings Cold Chillin. They used to beef with the Nutin But Trouble's NBT and that shit was seriously intense. From my knowledge the KWS were lil 83's as a matter of fact, and most of the Troubles turned 60's. Of course troubles in now actaully a gang. Those tagging crews unlike street gangs had member from different hoods, so they could have branched out to bangers within their own hood. I had a buddy when i was younger who was in my tagging crew but I went to the sixties he went to the van ness gangsters. LOL shit is crazy!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 17th, 2004, 12:29 pm

yeah alot of the kws got into 18th street i think like 50 of them or more

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 17th, 2004, 4:34 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
Young Nile wrote:I dont know about those other KWS's youguys talking about but the K Dubs I know from back in the day was mostly all Black and they was pretty down. And deep. Use to see them catz up at the Hawrthone mall.

THAT'S WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT NILES, I DONT KNOW ABOUT
THE MEXICAN GANG, K-DUB IS WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT CAUSE
I REMEMBER back IN 92 THEY WERE DEEP I THINK THEY WAS
BEEFIN WITH DOMG'S TOO
Yeah DOMG did use to beef with K Dubb but it got squashed after a while...........

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 17th, 2004, 7:20 pm

Back in the day Fox did a special with these dudes. It was right when all that "tag bangin" started. Did anyone see this? This dude were one of the first "tagger" groups to put tats on their bodies. Does anyone remember this special???

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 17th, 2004, 7:21 pm

Back in the day Fox did a special with these dudes. It was right when all that "tag bangin" started. Did anyone see this? This dude were one of the first "tagger" groups to put tats on their bodies. Does anyone remember this special???

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 17th, 2004, 10:50 pm

I rember a special on a spicific taggig crew but it wasn't KWS it was KMT(Kings Making Trouble) and there homie got killed in the end when someone shot him with his own gun............

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 18th, 2004, 9:27 am

I remember one of they leaders his name was MOZART he was tall as hell they was Black where i was from but like i said in my previous post it is obvious that with taggin crews they spanded through all hoods and different taggers went to different gangs. I remember this dude name SATAN from NKS and he was also a NHPiru. A lot of busters who banged would join tagging crews so that when they were asked where they was from they could claim the tagging crew instead of they Gang. Funny!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 14th, 2004, 11:29 pm

indyjrt wrote:I thought that KWS was Keeping Women Satisfied???

I used to see there tags in the North Long Beach, Paramount areas.
That was the Black KWS' that went to school with me back in '92-93.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 14th, 2004, 11:35 pm

X-TribalSoldier wrote:I remember one of they leaders his name was MOZART he was tall as hell they was Black where i was from but like i said in my previous post it is obvious that with taggin crews they spanded through all hoods and different taggers went to different gangs. I remember this dude name SATAN from NKS and he was also a NHPiru. A lot of busters who banged would join tagging crews so that when they were asked where they was from they could claim the tagging crew instead of they Gang. Funny!
If I remember right, the NBTG shot MOZART in his asscheek, that's part of the reason why he stopped bangin' KWS.(Correct me if I'm wrong!)

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 14th, 2004, 11:38 pm

samdoobie wrote:Back in the day Fox did a special with these dudes. It was right when all that "tag bangin" started. Did anyone see this? This dude were one of the first "tagger" groups to put tats on their bodies. Does anyone remember this special???
Yeah, I saw this Fox special, I remember the Fox 11 was showin' pictures of them fooos with 12 gauge shotguns in their hands. I was kind of shocked because I had no idea that there was a hispanic version of KWS cuz I went to school with the Black KWS.
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 14th, 2004, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 14th, 2004, 11:41 pm

I always thought that SSk was the first real tagbanger "hood". I remember them being all over the news when I was in highschool. I graduated in 93, so had to be before that. Used to be SSK against EK from what I remember.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 17th, 2004, 1:00 pm

yea , the new k.w.s. is mexicans . my brother used 2 be from k -dub when i was lil. hawthorne mall was the spot . all of his homies was blacc. they used 2 kicc it with the B2J's low key tho. troubles was the 1st hood i eva learned how 2 diss lol. they used 2 rocc the LA kings hoccey team shit and tan khakis. i dont really know what they turned into , my brother dont even bang nomore so i wouldnt know.

purpwezee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by purpwezee » May 28th, 2004, 2:26 pm

THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION BECAUSE I WAS FROM KDUBB BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH AND SOME OF HIGH SCHOOL. WE HAD BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND WE WERE'NT TRIPPING ON EACHOTHER BECAUSE WE WERE CONSIDERED BROTHERS FOR THE SAME CAUSE

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 30th, 2005, 3:50 am

yeah the mexican KWS and the black KWS is the same KWS...after a while they all went there seperate ways but some are still around....some turned crips and some turn F13 and some 18ST...and some stayed KWS but made it into KWS13, and there not some weak taggers turned gangsters like alot of people say on here. And right on MOEZART was one of the main heads...he's still around. he's a cool cat

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 30th, 2005, 11:29 pm

Exactly, K Dubbs was a Brown and Black tagging crew just like my neighborhood(ATC). When the bangin' shit started they went in different directions just like most big tagging crews especially if they were mixed crews. As far as the brown K Dubbs, part became their own varrio called KWS13 in the Maywood area and the other part became a click to 18st in Cudahy called SS.18st KWS.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » October 31st, 2005, 10:42 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:Exactly, K Dubbs was a Brown and Black tagging crew just like my neighborhood(ATC). When the bangin' shit started they went in different directions just like most big tagging crews especially if they were mixed crews. As far as the brown K Dubbs, part became their own varrio called KWS13 in the Maywood area and the other part became a click to 18st in Cudahy called SS.18st KWS.
And the EastSide KWS turned into Cuatro Flats

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 31st, 2005, 2:31 pm

GIBBY wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote:Exactly, K Dubbs was a Brown and Black tagging crew just like my neighborhood(ATC). When the bangin' shit started they went in different directions just like most big tagging crews especially if they were mixed crews. As far as the brown K Dubbs, part became their own varrio called KWS13 in the Maywood area and the other part became a click to 18st in Cudahy called SS.18st KWS.
Orale Gibby,

Q-vo Fellow East Sider ! 8)

KWS was in EAST LOS ??? :shock:

Where exactly were they at ?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » October 31st, 2005, 6:08 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
Orale Gibby,

Q-vo Fellow East Sider ! 8)

KWS was in EAST LOS ??? :shock:

Where exactly were they at ?
They were mostly in Pico Gardens homie. ...Vatos like "Hell" "Dezo" and some others were the KWS in East Los. They were tight with Pico Gardens Stoners. They all eventually got into Cuatro Flats.They were all Raza. KWS would go at it with the crew TSS. Most of TSS eventually got into State St Locos. Alrato Homie

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » September 17th, 2010, 2:53 am

The KWS tagging crew is still around doing their thing. Maybe not deep but from these pics it looks like they still get up. They have pics on 50mmlosangeles.com a good website for the LA graff scene old and new. Heres the link to KWS pics http://www.50mmlosangeles.com/artist.php?artistId=7684 from that site and link to some Moezart pics http://www.50mmlosangeles.com/artist.php?artistId=1052 good stuff.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 22nd, 2011, 10:42 pm

I see KWS all over South LA near Slauson, Normandie and alleys in 40s Crip Nhood, and other places.
Attachments
IMG_1517_op.jpg
KWS, April 2011
IMG_1517_op.jpg (63.2 KiB) Viewed 12113 times

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

X-TribalSoldier wrote:I remeber K-Dubbs. AT Horace Mann Junior High they used to be KWSCC Kids With Style then it was Kings With Style and they lil clique Kings Cold Chillin. They used to beef with the Nutin But Trouble's NBT and that shit was seriously intense. From my knowledge the KWS were lil 83's as a matter of fact, and most of the Troubles turned 60's. Of course troubles in now actaully a gang. Those tagging crews unlike street gangs had member from different hoods, so they could have branched out to bangers within their own hood. I had a buddy when i was younger who was in my tagging crew but I went to the sixties he went to the van ness gangsters. LOL shit is crazy!
This the roots of KWS. ^^^^

Mozart is still around running with the Mexicans from KWS.

They Claim the Slauson Tracks on Normandie as their Graffitti Yard, a KWS YArd

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » September 6th, 2011, 10:01 am

HERE THE REAL DEAL.....SIMON THERE R STILL TAGGER KWS THAT MOZART RUNS BUT THEY JUST TAGGERS NOMAS......MOST OF THEM R IN SOUTH CENTRAL... THERE WHERE NO KAYDUBB THAT GOT IN TO F13... THERE WAS SS AND ES ES KWS DROP THE NAME AND BECAME CFLATS AND THE FEW THAT DIDNT JOIN GOT IN TO THE SS KWS. AND NSKWS BYE MAGIC MTN THAT ALSO GOT ON TO SSKWS.....SSKWS BECAME 2 18ST KWS A KWS13 !! THE KWS13 R NOT AS ACTIVE AND THE ONES THAT R ACTIVE... JUMP SHIP TOO SS 18ST KWS AND R STILL JOINING WHEN THEY HIT THE PEN!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 13th, 2011, 2:35 pm

Anybody know the roots of South Side Kings? I believe they're a branch of KWS & are well known in Tulare County.

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » September 13th, 2011, 4:10 pm

SSK SOUTH SIDE KING WAS NEVER A BRANCH FROM KWS!!!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”