Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread post by tysuave » October 30th, 2005, 1:05 am

bgCASPER wrote:
Huerito wrote:The whole agenda behind the peace treaties was for the hispanic gangs to gain full control of drug sales in ghettoes and pay taxes to the MM. That was all.
exactly ...that was all about that tax shit ...i saw that also lynwood started to organise like compton hittin' lv for lynwood varrio during the same era ...it was very interseting to hear about those meeting from an insider we clearly saw the difference on the street and the way mexicans started to act toward black hoods back then we would live in peace until that eme edict came up ... the park u describe on atlantic is the lime hood park were the cvs mafias hangin sometime right in front of that small swamp meet between lime to atlantic cpt blvd to rose st its domiguez park ...funny i dont recal no park in locos and no park in alondras hood ...i mean no major park but yeah there is a small ass park in fruit town were locos be at ...also since u a segundero do u know the existence of that hickory street watts 13 clicka just on compton blvd atound castlegate but not sure exactly were but its hit up everywere hard core there ...

domiguez park my grandma lives on lime st right off atlantic couple houses down from the corner she been there for over 30yrs every since blacs first moved over that way but I rember spending summers over there but I use to allways see blacs at that park but this was the early 90's I got a cousin from lime hood and my uncle that grew up over there he (rip) right now but he was from duccy hood but anyway's is goldenberg chiccen still open I miss the hell out of that.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » October 30th, 2005, 1:06 am

bgCASPER wrote:
Huerito wrote:The whole agenda behind the peace treaties was for the hispanic gangs to gain full control of drug sales in ghettoes and pay taxes to the MM. That was all.
exactly ...that was all about that tax shit ...i saw that also lynwood started to organise like compton hittin' lv for lynwood varrio during the same era ...it was very interseting to hear about those meeting from an insider we clearly saw the difference on the street and the way mexicans started to act toward black hoods back then we would live in peace until that eme edict came up ... the park u describe on atlantic is the lime hood park were the cvs mafias hangin sometime right in front of that small swamp meet between lime to atlantic cpt blvd to rose st its domiguez park ...funny i dont recal no park in locos and no park in alondras hood ...i mean no major park but yeah there is a small ass park in fruit town were locos be at ...also since u a segundero do u know the existence of that hickory street watts 13 clicka just on compton blvd atound castlegate but not sure exactly were but its hit up everywere hard core there ...

domiguez park my grandma lives on lime st right off atlantic couple houses down from the corner she been there for over 30yrs every since blacs first moved over that way but I rember spending summers over there but I use to allways see blacs at that park but this was the early 90's I got a cousin from lime hood and my uncle that grew up over there he (rip) right now but he was from duccy hood but anyway's is goldenberg chiccen still open I miss the hell out of that.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 2nd, 2005, 2:48 am

tysuave wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:

THAT PARK IS KNOWN AS LIME HOOD PARK AND YES THAT CHICKEN SPOT IS STILL THERE ON ALONDRA NOT TOO FAR AWAY FROM ATLANTIC AVE. BUT ITS NOT CALLED GOLDEN BIRD CHICKEN.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 2nd, 2005, 8:57 am

LIME PARK IS ON COMPTONE BLVD AND ATLANTIC

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 3rd, 2005, 2:29 am

Bumper wrote:LIME PARK IS ON COMPTONE BLVD AND ATLANTIC

WHATS BRACKIN HOMIE HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 3rd, 2005, 2:30 am

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 3rd, 2005, 2:31 am

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2005, 2:10 pm

The Tortilla Flats dont have any allies, but i do know first hand that some t-flats would hang out with F13's in LA a few years ago....i was wondering if L36 is cool with F13 since they are in between

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 8th, 2005, 5:30 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:The Tortilla Flats dont have any allies, but i do know first hand that some t-flats would hang out with F13's in LA a few years ago....i was wondering if L36 is cool with F13 since they are in between
Did they every run into any Swans when they hung out with F13? Wonder how they would respond.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2005, 5:43 pm

i dont think so because they would kick it with the F13's NHD click which is towards more to the eastside of south central where its mostly hispanic. i was thinking that alot of the animosity between mexican gangs and black gangs all started after the 92 riots...i remember alot of crip and blood gangs were tripping on mexican gangs and writing black power on the walls...shit like that.
Before that era i dont really remember any tensions being there like there is today. Maybe thats why LA EME had such an easy time convincing alot of area gangs to be against black gangs. Compton gangs for the most part didnt really hit up 13's like they do nowadays. They were more independent then most other mexican varrios. Like compton gangs always have hit up a "CV". No other gangs do that... hit up their city and then a V...Lynwood started to do this not so long ago (LV)but i think their copying compton. i might have a point, or maybe i dont. Im not trying to point the finger but me being from this area this is what i think.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 8th, 2005, 6:08 pm

Streets your are right in the past our varrio never put the 13 when hitting up even though every one rode as an O.G 13 Sur Sider. Now a days yeh you are starting to see the 13 all over Comptone. As far as the tf as every one knows they try and click uip with any one and every one until some thing jumps as of today I am pretty sure they have playto with f-13. LARGO 36 back in the days we bumped heads with them but nothing serious I my self have family from f-13 including my ole man and O.G.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 9th, 2005, 7:14 am

Yeah, thats why L36 gets respect too cuz they've lasted for a long time and they never fell off or got swallowed up next all those watts hoods, F13, etc. I never hear bad mouthing on Largo even from their enemies. Beef with T-Flats since probably day one! Hey Bumper can you eveer remember a time when L36 was cool with TF?? its hard to imagine a time like that.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 10th, 2005, 8:12 pm

Whats up streets, yeh I cant remember when our varrio was cool with those dudes. talking to the other homies when we trip on the good ole days when I cant even believe it when they tell me how they use to let those dudes come across the tracks and play horse shoes in our varrio. My self I was playing serious hard ball with them in my days. considering the size of their hood and the size of our varrio we gave them the blues.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 14th, 2005, 1:13 pm

yeah true shit....i heard thats why the TFlats was cool with letting them Locos13 move in right in their hood. They was cool so that they could help fuk with the Largos...that partnership didnt turn out so well as we all know. I heard many stories on why L13 and TF got beef...i dont even know which is true so i wont even post it. i remember them locos13 never hit up a CV...cuz they came from LA....but then when they got real comfortable here in Compton they fully became a CVhood and started hitting up CVLocos13. Alliances backfire sometimes. Thats right too....everyone says TF are the deepest mexican gang in compton but, L36 has always been deeper.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » September 3rd, 2006, 10:26 am

Whats cracking

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 30th, 2007, 5:42 pm

Funny shit their not making any noise, as a matter a fact their making more noise in weird states like Colorado, idaho, and shit like that....their setting up shop in alot of states in colaboration with other Sureno gangs that migrate out of Southern CA.
The funniest thing is that TRIPPER from the Flats got drug busted major in some off the wall state. he'll be doing 10-20.
Thats how its going down for them. It got way too hot in compton for the TF's about paper chasing.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 30th, 2007, 5:54 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:yeah true shit....i heard thats why the TFlats was cool with letting them Locos13 move in right in their hood. They was cool so that they could help #%@& with the Largos...that partnership didnt turn out so well as we all know. I heard many stories on why L13 and TF got beef...i dont even know which is true so i wont even post it. i remember them locos13 never hit up a CV...because they came from LA....but then when they got real comfortable here in Compton they fully became a CVhood and started hitting up CVLocos13. Alliances backfire sometimes. Thats right too....everyone says TF are the deepest mexican gang in compton but, L36 has always been deeper.
Largo 36 deeper than TxFlats :shock:

Damn.
I don't know about that one homie, but fuc-k it you guys are the
Comptonites, not me.

I would of thought 70's, 155 were deeper than Largo's....

You think you know Compton and then :shock: .....

Can I get an "Amen" on that one :shock: :lol: from some other Compton natives on that one.

Martinez 8)

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 30th, 2007, 11:49 pm

im sure 155 be up there on bein deeper.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 30th, 2007, 11:56 pm

naw my moms step pops is half mexican & blacc they call cuhh moreno or some shit like that but he from CVL36 and them niggaz not all that deep but they killers and they not as close as deep as Tf 70k or 155

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 31st, 2007, 12:00 am

Y.G. wrote:
tysuave wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:

THAT PARK IS KNOWN AS LIME HOOD PARK AND YES THAT CHICKEN SPOT IS STILL THERE ON ALONDRA NOT TOO FAR AWAY FROM ATLANTIC AVE. BUT ITS NOT CALLED GOLDEN BIRD CHICKEN.
yeah thats not Golden Bird nomo its called Honey Kettle its right next to johns burger over there in the kellys

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 31st, 2007, 2:06 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:yeah true shit....i heard thats why the TFlats was cool with letting them Locos13 move in right in their hood. They was cool so that they could help #%@& with the Largos...that partnership didnt turn out so well as we all know. I heard many stories on why L13 and TF got beef...i dont even know which is true so i wont even post it. i remember them locos13 never hit up a CV...because they came from LA....but then when they got real comfortable here in Compton they fully became a CVhood and started hitting up CVLocos13. Alliances backfire sometimes. Thats right too....everyone says TF are the deepest mexican gang in compton but, L36 has always been deeper.
Largo 36 deeper than TxFlats :shock:

Damn.
I don't know about that one homie, but fuc-k it you guys are the
Comptonites, not me.

I would of thought 70's, 155 were deeper than Largo's....

You think you know Compton and then :shock: .....

Can I get an "Amen" on that one :shock: :lol: from some other Compton natives on that one.

Martinez 8)

I WOULD SAY CV 155 IS DEEPER THAN LARGOS.... SHIT THEY PROBABLY THE DEEPEST CV HOOD NOW I THINK.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » January 31st, 2007, 2:06 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Funny shit their not making any noise, as a matter a fact their making more noise in weird states like Colorado, idaho, and shit like that....their setting up shop in alot of states in colaboration with other Sureno gangs that migrate out of Southern CA.
yeah i saw their name on a wall all the way out in oklahoma city

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 31st, 2007, 4:32 am

jeff wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:Funny shit their not making any noise, as a matter a fact their making more noise in weird states like Colorado, idaho, and shit like that....their setting up shop in alot of states in colaboration with other Sureno gangs that migrate out of Southern CA.
yeah i saw their name on a wall all the way out in oklahoma city
walls in oklahome dont mean that they are runin the hub but yeah they spread all over in many states....

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 6th, 2007, 12:08 am

my bad on that i dont know what i was trying to say but it wasnt Largo being deeper then the flats. Anyways yah 155 deeper then most mexican hoods right now mostly because they got their big ass hood and its been that way for a minute. Just like Nutty blocc. keeping your hood big and not tolerating crews breaking off of it pays off in the numbers game in the long run cuz you keep a big area for potential recruits.
If you grow up in or around 155 or NBCC and your gonna bang you gonna bang for them. It was like that before with CVTF but you all know thats not the case anymore.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 6th, 2007, 2:58 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:my bad on that i dont know what i was trying to say but it wasnt Largo being deeper then the flats. Anyways yah 155 deeper then most mexican hoods right now mostly because they got their big ass hood and its been that way for a minute. Just like Nutty blocc. keeping your hood big and not tolerating crews breaking off of it pays off in the numbers game in the long run because you keep a big area for potential recruits.
If you grow up in or around 155 or NBCC and your gonna bang you gonna bang for them. It was like that before with CVTF but you all know thats not the case anymore.

I REMEMBER THEM BEING DEEP BACK IN THE DAYS BUT RIGHT NOW I REALLY DON'T KNOW. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NASTIES AND FRENCH FRIES THEY HOLD THERE GROUNDS.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 6th, 2007, 3:15 am

them,the ville and Nutties and maybe nella held their shit, make sure no one else sets up shot or share the hood,You got hoods like santana which are big but look what happend when they fell out with the willows when the calls when out from la eme, even though they're cool with CV3,they've still got them in their backyard.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 6th, 2007, 8:12 pm

word, CVWillow-SBCC. Thats some scanless shit how people turn on long time compadres .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 7th, 2007, 2:35 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:word, CVWillow-SBCC. Thats some scanless shit how people turn on long time compadres .
YEAH THAT IS TRUE BUT CV WILLOW AIN'T SHIT AS WELL AS THEM CV VL IN SBCC. I WOULD SAY CV3 ARE THE DOMINATE CV HOOD IN THAT AREA.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 7th, 2007, 2:37 am

TeeKay wrote:them,the ville and Nutties and maybe nella held their shit, make sure no one else sets up shot or share the hood,You got hoods like santana which are big but look what happend when they fell out with the willows when the calls when out from la eme, even though they're cool with CV3,they've still got them in their backyard.
YEAH WE GOT THE HOOD ON LOCK WE GOT THESE SCARY ASS HIGH SCHOOLER TAGGIN KREW LPS OR WHATEVER BUT THEY CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE HOOD.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 7th, 2007, 12:40 pm

Y.G. wrote:
TeeKay wrote:them,the ville and Nutties and maybe nella held their shit, make sure no one else sets up shot or share the hood,You got hoods like santana which are big but look what happend when they fell out with the willows when the calls when out from la eme, even though they're cool with CV3,they've still got them in their backyard.
YEAH WE GOT THE HOOD ON LOCK WE GOT THESE SCARY ASS HIGH SCHOOLER TAGGIN KREW LPS OR WHATEVER BUT THEY CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE HOOD.
low pro style remember u had sirez from the board who was from there he was always ''board beefin'' with kidd from pvc but barrio 13 had a spot inside of your northern border in the days dont know if they still hold that area

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 7th, 2007, 12:42 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]word, CVWillow-SBCC. Thats some scanless shit how people turn on long time compadres .[/quote]last month heard ssc had a beef with cvtks seems every sets are beefin with their local surenos

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 8th, 2007, 2:34 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
low pro style remember u had sirez from the board who was from there he was always ''board beefin'' with kidd from pvc but barrio 13 had a spot inside of your northern border in the days dont know if they still hold that area

NAW THEY IN 135 HOOD BUT WE STILL GOT THEM LPS TAGGING IN THE HOOD.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”