Post For 7clips7

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
GettinThatDojshaBoi

Post For 7clips7

Unread post by GettinThatDojshaBoi » March 25th, 2004, 3:19 am

Wats Up with you? I read that post on how you a 15 year old in Indiana wanting to be a G. I dont mean to bring this back up or nothing It just really makes me wounder why you would want to make a desicion like that? I aint tryin 2 start beef, but i hope you listen to what these wiser people are telling you. Im a be dead serious tho, rent that movie "Whiteboys" that will fucc up your whole dream of being a G. that movie some fake hollywood type shit, but it has a REAL piont. You dont wanna end up like that.

Peace

Re: Post For 7clips7

Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2004, 11:08 am

Thanx for not disrespectin n comin at me in a good way I appreciate it homie. I aint a wannabe G. Ive been in the life all my life. I live in GI (Gary, Indiana). All my homies are GD because dats juss about all dats here on the tru blu "team". Im originally born in LA but I only lived there for a few years or sumtin. Even at the early age, my parents had always been around Crips so in that I was always around dem when I lived there. Im movin back to LA wen im 18 which is about 2 years now. I have a LOT of homies up there that are crips n Ive always jussa bout beeen a crip I juss aint actually been courted in and all that shit. I go to LA wenever I save up enuff money afta workin n shit. Wen I move there its not like Im tryn to be a crip, Im gonna try to get outta the life as much as I can and do my music thang.

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 25th, 2004, 12:43 pm

GettinThatDojshaBoi wrote:Wats Up with you? I read that post on how you a 15 year old in Indiana wanting to be a G. I dont mean to bring this back up or nothing It just really makes me wounder why you would want to make a desicion like that? I aint tryin 2 start beef, but i hope you listen to what these wiser people are telling you. Im a be dead serious tho, rent that movie "Whiteboys" that will fucc up your whole dream of being a G. that movie some fake hollywood type stuff, but it has a REAL piont. You dont wanna end up like that.

Peace
I got real live footage of a gang of Bloods beating the shyt out of a VSLC, he might want to take a look at that if he considers cripping again. :)

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 25th, 2004, 11:48 pm

lol hey i wona see that mess man can you post that mess up

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”