Compton Varrio 70s, Setentas (CV70)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Compton Varrio 70s, Setentas (CV70)

Unread post by bgcasper » May 20th, 2013, 8:33 am

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]i got ZERO or CERO love for the 7 ohs. but respect to compton70s if he's a real og from the 70's because he was before my time. But if he is saying the 70Chicos were not claiming Blood he is tripping. the 70chicos were claiming allegience to the blood-piru sets in compton into the 1990s because they were claiming blood. i do not know their history, but i do know that. this is before the 70Tinylocs were even beefing with the ATF CC's before any known crip beef, the chicos were claiming their allegience with blood. this even before any 70-CC beef . before 70Tiny locs beeef with the nutty blocks way before any ATF beef. even before the acaicias got into it with the nuttys. little known fact the 70's tls was getting into it with the nutty blocks before they got into that acacia beef[/quote]orale street 's back ..miss your post homie yep heard about what u talkin about !!!and them chicos always flamin as far as color but as far as beef u was refering about old school c hi beef with tls and nutty ville to be exact ?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 20th, 2013, 10:48 am

This is my 5 cents

Sometimes vatos from Compton, Watts and South Central L.A. varrios get close to the black gang that share hood’s with…

and pick up their lingo;

especially if they have long history the way CV70’s and LPP do

There’s a very recent video floating around with F13 doing lines, freestyle rapping and saying “Blood” constantly

So does that mean Florencia 13 are Bloods now???

The answer is no!

I’ve got a little history with CV70’s doing time going back to the 1980s; like I said I know Big Chico himself from 70’s.. big ass Mexican

They were always Sureños …

they just toss the Blood word around frequently and wore a gang of red to show solidarity with The Pirus back then…

Same way I know vatos from Watts that use the word Cuzz frequently … especially once they start drinking

same way some Chicanos in the city use the “nigga” in their everyday lingo

don’t mean they’re Crips or Bloods ???

no it doesn’t.

it just shows the black gang influence in that specific hood. That’s it and that’s all.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 21st, 2013, 10:12 pm

well its not that simple ..some of them were .there is before 1994 and after on that issue ... involvment of chicanos inside of their blocc when it was a mix blocc but dominated by crips or blood set ( tru for 90% of compton in the 90's ) ...i can tell you its no general rule there is a set by set case i will even go deeper here is even personnal family matter for some .cut things short lets examine one blocc lets look at south east cpt there vatos from cv70 was not bloods but using bloods slang and flamin i agree but south of that the vatos living in crip hood was not surenos playing crips u had a whole generations of vatos crippin over there ...cv70 being older than lpp they would just be cool with their culture but cvtg were born outa crips so they dont fit your description dont get me wrong that anomality got handled by your people from la eme but still there is no one rule here seems like each generation set his own and culture follow

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 22nd, 2013, 6:50 am

i cant speak for CV Tiny Gangsters

I dont know nor claim to know anything about their origins or beggining stages

it actaully blew my mind when i came on over here to sg.com in 2004 and it was reading that they had one of the biggest Chicano hoods in Compton :shock:

but I do enough about CV 70's and know enough of them to say they were never Bloods

they were just tight with Leuders Park Piru and thats where the lingo and the sporting red/burgundy comes from

but they were Sureños from the jump

take that to the bank.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 22nd, 2013, 8:37 am

[quote="MARTINEZ"]i cant speak for CV Tiny Gangsters

I dont know nor claim to know anything about their origins or beggining stages

it actaully blew my mind when i came on over here to sg.com in 2004 and it was reading that they had one of the biggest Chicano hoods in Compton :shock:

but I do enough about CV 70's and know enough of them to say they were never Bloods

they were just tight with Leuders Park Piru and thats where the lingo and the sporting red/burgundy comes from

but they were Sureños from the jump

take that to the bank.[/quote]cvtg started as tgc you can take that to the bank too

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » May 22nd, 2013, 11:10 am

This is something I tripped off since the late 80's.........when surenos hang out with crips or bloods they pick up they slang.......you even hear them calling each other nigga...I have never heard them call each other wetbacks though....And it has nothing to do with that barrio being close to black hoods either.......My homie from Vicky's town used to hang in Compton with my cousin and he said cuzz more than they did.....his barrio is way in east los where crips and bloods don't exist....its something about the level of freedom crips and bloods have that attracts certain surenos......crips and bloods have rules but not like the sur......its certain shit they can't do......they just started allowing them to rap a few years ago....Chicanos been rapping as long as we have but they only had kid frost on a commercial level because the powers that be considered it taboo......that's another topic........All BS aside surenos can't be crips or bloods and vice versa......anyone say different don't know shit about gangbangin.....

I

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 22nd, 2013, 11:15 am

BlueMoon wrote:This is something I tripped off since the late 80's.........when surenos hang out with crips or bloods they pick up they slang.......you even hear them calling each other nigga...I have never heard them call each other wetbacks though....And it has nothing to do with that barrio being close to black hoods either.......My homie from Vicky's town used to hang in Compton with my cousin and he said cuzz more than they did.....his barrio is way in east los where crips and bloods don't exist....its something about the level of freedom crips and bloods have that attracts certain surenos......crips and bloods have rules but not like the sur......its certain shit they can't do......they just started allowing them to rap a few years ago....Chicanos been rapping as long as we have but they only had kid frost on a commercial level because the powers that be considered it taboo......that's another topic........All BS aside surenos can't be crips or bloods and vice versa......anyone say different don't know shit about gangbangin.....

lol you dont know shit about your history locc 1st who said there was no crips and bloods in east los you must be from paris ...loco there is no no more but there once was and in compton u had vatos crippin that i saw it first hand

I

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » May 22nd, 2013, 11:27 am

Other than 1st street ecc name some crips and bloods that have pushed a line in east los.......if those surenos are crippin like you say why aren't they in the crip car behind the walls?....its because they are surenos period.......some fool told me 18st is crips and Florencia is bloods....
.that's the dumbest shit I ever heard

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 22nd, 2013, 3:16 pm

some fool told me 18st is crips and Florencia is bloods..that's the dumbest shit I ever heard

But a lot of people believe that dumb shit....the internet is an easy method to spread this and other fake info about anything.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 22nd, 2013, 9:16 pm

[quote="Coup"][b]some fool told me 18st is crips and Florencia is bloods..that's the dumbest shit I ever heard[/b]

But a lot of people believe that dumb shit....the internet is an easy method to spread this and other fake info about anything.[/quote]
no florencia aint blood and 18 aint crips never was never will im not sayin that ...johnson street started as baby stcc ect ect ect in the 90's in the tag bangin scene u had all type of muffucaz all im sayin to show that in the days before eme edict tiny gangsta crips from se cpt started as crips and now are surenos all im saying is there is was no general rules back then and back then before eme edict it was not impossible to have hood with mexican clica bangin the hood ...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 23rd, 2013, 2:38 am

much respect martinez & bgcasper

i see what u saying martinez. cv70chs were never official bloods i dontthink once they get locked up they kick it with black blood clicks inside lol but those vatos were claiming blood on the streets into like 1990 and 1991, hitting up CV70blood CK and shit like that. their Tiny locs brothers would even tell u back in those days that the chicos were bloods, this is when the tiny locs didnt yet have beef with the acacia blocks and the spook towns before that whole beef. i'll tell u what, the 70 and atf beef pretty much started because the atf's fault. even though u know i dont like 70's ill keep it real that beef started because of lack of resepect by the acaicas and spook towns. that beef got ugly but it probably could have been avoided even with the anti black push by the sureno13 alliance and push against black hoods if the acacias spooks and farms just kept it cool and showed some respect because before that the 70's were going hard only at other mexican varrios like tf and 155 but kept from black hoods ways except park village but that was some other shit.
i guess the lueders probably gave the chicos some love and so they identified with the red rag. unlike the tiny locs they never were that tight with the atf's. except for a few cases of blacks being from 70tls and mexicans being from ABCC MC

jangrey08
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by jangrey08 » May 12th, 2016, 2:29 am

IMG_20160511_132432.jpg
IMG_20160511_132432.jpg (391.69 KiB) Viewed 11202 times
IMG_20160511_133343.jpg
IMG_20160511_133343.jpg (328.1 KiB) Viewed 11202 times
IMG_20160511_133403.jpg
IMG_20160511_133403.jpg (376.29 KiB) Viewed 11202 times
IMG_20160511_133532.jpg
IMG_20160511_133532.jpg (347.43 KiB) Viewed 11202 times
Compton varrio seventy

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 10th, 2017, 11:48 pm

CV70s
Attachments
CV70 OG's.jpg
CV70 OG's.jpg (213.08 KiB) Viewed 10589 times

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 10th, 2017, 11:48 pm

CV70s
Attachments
CV70s.jpg
CV70s.jpg (47.06 KiB) Viewed 10588 times

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 13th, 2017, 9:02 am

cv 70 i think monsters clicc and tls

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 13th, 2017, 9:15 am

actualy the photo on the bottom i think its familiar face they must be chicos

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » June 13th, 2018, 9:51 pm

COMPTON FLATS fuck a snitch ass dieru and fuck sevollas ftpK ttpK LsK 2K

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”