HOUSE PARTIES

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
1DOWN

HOUSE PARTIES

Unread post by 1DOWN » April 3rd, 2004, 9:22 pm

DO YA STILL MESS WITH THEM?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: HOUSE PARTIES

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » April 3rd, 2004, 9:25 pm

i be goin to house partys all the time, lol I like goin to them lil white partys in they manshions and shit, them white hoes luvin niggaz, and you can always come up on some cheese at one of them manshions. Mexican partys be crazy with all that noz and shit, all they be doin is shoutin they party crews and the girls dont wanna fuck with no nigga, black partys be coo depending on what areas they be in

1DOWN

Unread post by 1DOWN » April 3rd, 2004, 9:34 pm

I DON'T MESS WITH THEM NO MORE ALL THEY DO IS GET SHOT UP.

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » April 3rd, 2004, 9:41 pm

i still mess with them every now and then, the last one i was at this dude was on that powder and jumped at the old lady, who's house it was, then her son and nephews jumped on that boy.man that dude got the "i will get banned" stomped outta him on a gravel drive way.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 4th, 2004, 1:31 am

i went to a cool house party at mah ex girls house.. was all cool mostly white people there doin they thing.. and u know that white chicks love me.. :D.. then all these tongans and samoans that i know came there fuckin shit up for me and everyone else.. u know.. no use to what they be doin.. just lookin for a fight.. niggaz need to settle down and get pussy and lay off that bangin for a bit.. 2 of the dudes left the party with only Socks, Singlet and Shorts on.. they stole there Shirt, Shoes, Jewelery, of course hes phone and there wallets and one of the fools actually asked if they wanted hes PIN-code for hes Bank Card.. hahaha.. What a FOOL !

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » April 4th, 2004, 3:06 am

I always go to house partys.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 4th, 2004, 12:24 pm

1DOWN wrote:DO YA STILL MESS WITH THEM?
Always Crib Crash Hommie, chillin with the Niggas, that shit never gets old.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 5th, 2004, 7:12 pm

man hell nah i dont fucc with house partys. nobody does nomore except the lil niggas.

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » April 5th, 2004, 8:35 pm

Where I'm from its house parties, hotel parties and stuff like that all the time. We got people scrappin and sometimes the thugs be bustin' caps for no reason in the parking lot. People playing blackjack, cee-lo like every weekend its crackin. And yeah I like house parties thats the first time I got some brains and ass....so yeah I still fucn with a house party. Hoes be on that yay and singing karaoke off beat. Some hoes be on that ex. The homies be battle rapping or reminiscing so yeah house parties is the shiznit. People knocked out and throwing up. Its almost like that one movie KIDS.

DOH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOH » April 6th, 2004, 11:07 am

house partys are always a good laugh... last one i was at sumone little gobshite started on me... went down the next day and got him though :lol:

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 6th, 2004, 11:43 am

I didn't even know they still had house parties. None I ever went ot ever lasted longer than 30 minutes unless it was small, and only for close homies. And hotel parties? Man hotels are up on game nowadays, it's hard to get more than 5 people in a room without gettin raided. Only way around it is going to a real nice suite and shell out a few hundred $, then because you spending money they don't trip as bad.

irdogg00
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by irdogg00 » April 6th, 2004, 1:03 pm

I WENT 2 A COUPLE OF HOUSE PARTIES BUT GANGSTA PARTIES I WOULD SAY WERE THE BEST BUT A LOT OF TROUBLE

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 20th, 2007, 4:47 am

hell yeah i still fucks with em, free drugs, free weed, free cigarettes, free alcohol, females, pussy, and a house to crash out @ why the fuck not nigga is u a fool ass. Hit up parties almost every weekend but we keep that shit gangsta. The big homies usually over there workin the door collectin cheese. anybody wearin red get shot @. some shit always gotta crack off after 3 am... somebody get stabbed jumped or shot.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 20th, 2007, 8:32 am

House parties in random hoods = a good way to get put down by some niggaz you aint even got beef with (yet).

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 20th, 2007, 8:44 am

BlaKK wrote:hell yeah i still fucks with em, free drugs, free weed, free cigarettes, free alcohol, females, pussy, and a house to crash out @ why the fu-- not nigga is u a fool ass. Hit up parties almost every weekend but we keep that shit gangsta. The big homies usually over there workin the door collectin cheese. anybody wearin red get shot @. some shit always gotta crack off after 3 am... somebody get stabbed jumped or shot.
IN RIVERSIDE????????
GET SHOT?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 20th, 2007, 6:21 pm

dats why LA aint never really had a house party scene

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 20th, 2007, 10:43 pm

IN NYC NAH THEY HOUSED TO CACC IN THE DAY BUT RARELY NOW, NIGGAZ DONT SEARCH CERTAIN NIGGAZ, I DID ONE LIKE 4 YEARS IN THE SIDE MY OF MY HOOD THAT MY SIDE IS AT IT with, IT WIND UP TURNING INTO A BANGOUT.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 20th, 2007, 10:44 pm

IN NYC NAH THEY HOUSED TO CACC IN THE DAY BUT RARELY NOW, NIGGAZ DONT SEARCH CERTAIN NIGGAZ, I DID ONE LIKE 4 YEARS IN THE SIDE MY OF MY HOOD THAT MY SIDE IS AT IT with, IT WIND UP TURNING INTO A BANGOUT.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 20th, 2007, 10:45 pm

IN NYC NAH THEY HOUSED TO back IN THE DAYS, THE LAST TIME I WENT TO ONE WAS LIKE FOUR YEARS AGO, I WAS GOOD BUT I DIDNT LIKE THE VIBES, IT WIND UP TURNING INTO A ARGUMENT AND YALL KNOW THE REST.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 21st, 2007, 12:01 am

lol nightlife in compton is a houseparty

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 21st, 2007, 10:55 am

I love housepartys, jamming with friends, dancing, linking with sweet gallys and sweet herbs. Just dont go to those where theres trouble, I go where peeps are friends seen!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”