Gang Initiation

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
AFI

Gang Initiation

Unread post by AFI » May 5th, 2004, 1:16 am

What are diffrent ways to get initiated
into a gang?

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gang Initiation

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 5th, 2004, 7:20 am

1.geting jumped by about 10 kats
2.blasting or stabbing rivals
3.sexed in

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 5th, 2004, 7:20 am

fight, do missions on enimies, hit licks, or walk on...females got the choice to get fu*ked on or fight...

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » May 7th, 2004, 8:47 am

Yeah Rumble2005 has the 3 top ways for gang initiated

Little Blue Devil

Unread post by Little Blue Devil » May 7th, 2004, 1:18 pm

Comment faut il faire pour rentrer dans un gang ?

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 7th, 2004, 2:50 pm

here's an artical i read in som magerzine:

For initiation, most gangs use the time honoured beating: five minuets of baseball-batted mayhem at the hands of three other gang members. Other gangs, however, court notoriety with more vicious requirements. The Rolling 60's, an infomous Crip gang based on 60th street, boast one simple prerequiste: you must have shot a cop. Acceptance by certain Hispanic gangs requires you to search out a random woman on the street an then, in front of a whitness, rape or kill her, To get your "Black Wings" a high accreditation among the Mongos, a Hispanic biker gang- you have to anally rape another man.

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 7th, 2004, 2:56 pm

rape anotha man????? Wut the hell is that about??? Is it a gay gang or sumtin???

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 7th, 2004, 3:03 pm

SouLja4LyFe wrote:rape anotha man????? Wut the hell is that about??? Is it a gay gang or sumtin???
They are nothin but gay... there have been police reports of gang members anally rapeing people that com into their hood (yeah it dose sound gay though)

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » May 7th, 2004, 3:06 pm

Thats some gay a__ Ish(Booty bandit styleLOL) What ever happended to just crossing the Line.LOL!!! Kids nowadays are just scarred to take that ass Whoopin!!

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 7th, 2004, 3:12 pm

ToM wrote:
SouLja4LyFe wrote:rape anotha man????? Wut the hell is that about??? Is it a gay gang or sumtin???
They are nothin but gay... there have been police reports of gang members anally rapeing people that com into their hood (yeah it dose sound gay though)
damn i aint goin round there lol. Im usually sayin we shud put down our guns n fite like men but now in this case im sayin pick up dem guns n shoot the nigga that cross the road in yo hood lol...Keep that dick in yo own pants wen im there. shit lol.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 7th, 2004, 6:41 pm

Yeah I heard that some cops will handcuff you and throw you out of their car into some rival territory....then they (rivals) can do whatever they want to do with you then coz ur theres....It would prolly be something like out of pulp fiction....LOL

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 7th, 2004, 10:30 pm

ToM.. so there sayin every member in the Rollin 60's did shoot a Cop ?.. Find that hard to come by Homie..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 7th, 2004, 10:31 pm

and as for Raping a Random Woman that shits weak.. and gutless.. and Raping a man.. thats straight up homosexual Activities.. u dun do that shit unless u a F A G G O T

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 7th, 2004, 11:41 pm

JuniorX wrote:ToM.. so there sayin every member in the Rollin 60's did shoot a Cop ?.. Find that hard to come by Homie..
Yeah right...theres too many rollin 60s and not enough cops killed.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 7th, 2004, 11:45 pm

^^^I meant not enough cops killed for that to be true.

@ juniorx, its a different story when ur locked up for a long time homie. A hole is a hole....LOL

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 8th, 2004, 12:35 pm

JuniorX wrote:ToM.. so there sayin every member in the Rollin 60's did shoot a Cop ?.. Find that hard to come by Homie..
I AINT SAYIN ANY OF IT IS TRUE.... it is an artical i read about initiation in FHM.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 8th, 2004, 5:39 pm

naa Homie.. not u.. them.. if they thinkin that.. i guarantee they would have it twisted..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 8th, 2004, 5:40 pm

rumble2005 wrote: @ juniorx, its a different story when ur locked up for a long time homie. A hole is a hole....LOL
Homie its Homosexual.. maybe u aint no complete fagg.. but u gotta have that Homo in u to go get up inside another Mans ass..

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 8th, 2004, 5:55 pm

JuniorX wrote:naa Homie.. not u.. them.. if they thinkin that.. i guarantee they would have it twisted..
yeah homie... in another part of the artical it said that 18st were Crips.

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 8th, 2004, 5:58 pm

JuniorX wrote:
rumble2005 wrote: @ juniorx, its a different story when ur locked up for a long time homie. A hole is a hole....LOL
Homie its Homosexual.. maybe u aint no complete fagg.. but u gotta have that Homo in u to go get up inside another Mans ass..
But you gotta think... yeah it might be gay to do another guy up the ass BUT imagine how you would feel bein raped up the ass? its about intimadation, yeah bein sceared of gettin shot by a gang member is bad, but bein raped is jus sick an that would mess with your head more than bein shot. the guy doin the rape dont really care that much if he wants in the gang so much, its the reputation the gang are gonna get... i know i would be more scared of som big guy rapeing me than bein shot...

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » May 9th, 2004, 9:15 pm

I'd rather be shot than get done up the ass. See, Tom, the thing is wherever it takes place, man-on-man rape (or any kind of rape) may have an element of power and intimidation but society at large labels that as homosexual and as you know, society pretty much defines people's ideas about things.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 9th, 2004, 9:40 pm

Thats the most ignorant fake article I ever seen. Unless its suppossed to be a joke that writer should be fired for stupidity. Its a thousand 60s how all of them go have shot a cop. Rape is looked down upon by everyone aint nobody raping women "with a witness watching", and the Mongols got pride they aint gonna be doing that as "initiation", what biker gang want to be known as the fag club. And how many people you know can get beat with three baseball bats for five minutes and survive? Pure stupidity

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » May 9th, 2004, 10:41 pm

LOL that is pretty stupid how the how is someone going to last 5minutes of a beating by three gang members with a baseball bat and what the hell type of gang initiates people by making them rape a woman in front of a witness then kills the rape victim.

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » May 9th, 2004, 11:05 pm

Damn homiez, I love my true flag til the death but if I had to fudge-pacc to be able to be Crippin I dont think I would be. I think thats some BS rumor that got started. Itd be a funny joke though. Next time some fake boi comes up to me tryin to see what that C like Im gonna tell him he gotta rape sum dude in the ass, then if he do it Im gonna whoop that ass for him being gay ass hell. Thats pathetic. I know you gotta prove pride to your gang but anyone who will go that far has no pride for theirselves. And with no pride in yourself, how can you have pride in your set? I dunno if that makes too much since but you get the point. I know I didn't have to shoot no cop to get down, so that 60s rumor is BS too. If every 60 that ever lived all over the U.S. shot a cop then their would be a hell of a lot less cops, and a hell of a lot more 60s locced up.

jerzeechick1

Unread post by jerzeechick1 » May 13th, 2004, 7:13 pm

rumble2005 wrote:^^^I meant not enough cops killed for that to be true.

@ juniorx, its a different story when ur locked up for a long time homie. A hole is a hole....LOL
THAT SHYT SOUNDS REAL GAY

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 13th, 2004, 9:20 pm

ToM wrote:
JuniorX wrote:
But you gotta think... yeah it might be gay to do another guy up the ass BUT imagine how you would feel bein raped up the ass? its about intimadation, yeah bein sceared of gettin shot by a gang member is bad, but bein raped is jus sick an that would mess with your head more than bein shot. the guy doin the rape dont really care that much if he wants in the gang so much, its the reputation the gang are gonna get... i know i would be more scared of som big guy rapeing me than bein shot...
Yeah it would prolly make the kat that got rapped committ suicide by hangin himself in his cell.....

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 13th, 2004, 9:56 pm

CashvilleL0C wrote:Damn homiez, I love my true flag til the death but if I had to fudge-pacc to be able to be Crippin I dont think I would be. I think thats some BS rumor that got started. Itd be a funny joke though. Next time some fake boi comes up to me tryin to see what that C like Im gonna tell him he gotta rape sum dude in the ass, then if he do it Im gonna whoop that ass for him being gay ass hell. Thats pathetic. I know you gotta prove pride to your gang but anyone who will go that far has no pride for theirselves. And with no pride in yourself, how can you have pride in your set? I dunno if that makes too much since but you get the point. I know I didn't have to shoot no cop to get down, so that 60s rumor is BS too. If every 60 that ever lived all over the U.S. shot a cop then their would be a hell of a lot less cops, and a hell of a lot more 60s locced up.
For sure but I don't think they would be locked up. That rap would come with special circumstance if you know what I mean. Don't make no sense to me that kind of crazy rumor talk. It's stupid.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » May 13th, 2004, 10:46 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:LOL that is pretty stupid how the how is someone going to last 5minutes of a beating by three gang members with a baseball bat and what the hell type of gang initiates people by making them rape a woman in front of a witness then kills the rape victim.
i Agree.. this sounds like Bullshyt to me homie.. Baseball Bats made outta Cardboard or what ?.. would only take half a minute and 1 guy with a bat to kill a dude.. 5 guyz 5 minutes.. is these dudes 6months old or something.. Sound off !

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » May 31st, 2004, 5:36 am

SouLja4LyFe wrote:
ToM wrote:
damn i aint goin round there lol. Im usually sayin we shud put down our guns n fite like men but now in this case im sayin pick up dem guns n shoot the nigga that cross the road in yo hood lol...Keep that dick in yo own pants wen im there. stuff lol.
LoL

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » May 31st, 2004, 4:44 pm

most girls i know get jumped in not sexed in thats stupid.they have to be able to bang.In Gangster Disciple you have to walk a line while they beat the shit out of you.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 5th, 2004, 2:00 pm

THIS IS SOME FUNNY A'S SH'T.

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 5th, 2004, 2:09 pm

retandblu wrote:most girls i know get jumped in not sexed in thats stupid.they have to be able to bang.In Gangster Disciple you have to walk a line while they beat the stuff out of you.
tru, and if u hit ur knees u gotta start all ova at the beginning of the line. And where im from n wut ive dun, we form 2 lines on each side of u n u gotta walk one line at a time witout hittin ur knees.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”