Venice 13

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 2nd, 2008, 4:28 pm

yo texas got some bomb ass grilling and BBQin food spots

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by advocate » January 31st, 2011, 1:42 am

[quote="MesqFlaco"]Venice 13 is being taken apart from the inside out. They are turning a 60 year old barrio into a place where Julia Roberts would want to live. She lives there now amongst the huge ass houses.

Most V13's are now moving to Inglewood and surrounding areas like Lennox, so V13 is still strong but they're spread out all over the westside and can't call any place home.

It's a sticky situation between V13 and the other WS gangs. When the black/brown conflict settles down, the wars with SM and CC tend flare up. Back in the early 90's, CC and Venice put aside differences to fight the VSC's but that ended almost as quickly as it started. For awhile, everyone was more concerned about making money - but in the late 90's CC and Venice started going at it again.

From what my family tells me, Culver City was never a big gang until sometime in the 80's. Venice always fought with Santa Monica - but then they built the SM freeway and ripped apart the old SM barrio. I guess CC became the new enemy at that point?[/quote]

I was just reading through all this again & figured I'd bring it back up. Venice is quite different now then what it used to be when i was younger. You dont see alot of guys posted up outside cause of the injunction & the police are always riding through there. But, they are still active over there....I know its been pretty hot recently with them & Cuvler City. I know the past 2/3 years, they were going at it w/ Santa Monica alot too. As far as their clicks, I know they have the Gangsters click & i think a Lil Jokers click. Theres other ones too. As for enemies-Culver City, Santa Monica, 18 St, & some newer gangs like Night Krawlers 13, & PAL 13. One of my relatives told me they dont get along w/ MS either,but they aint close to each other to really go at it. Im also not too sure if they get along w/ Ing 13. I heard they were cool w/ Lennox though. They are over there in the Oakwood/Ghost Town part of Venice & some stay over near Venice High too.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Venice 13

Unread post by LAResident » August 18th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Once I met an older cat called bear from Venice white boys

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 10th, 2017, 11:46 pm

Venice 13 in the early 1980s
Attachments
Venice 13, early 1980s.jpg
Venice 13, early 1980s.jpg (140.5 KiB) Viewed 6792 times

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 10th, 2017, 11:46 pm

Venice 13
Attachments
Venice.jpg
Venice.jpg (392.26 KiB) Viewed 6791 times

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 11th, 2017, 8:24 am

Is Venice13 and SM13 still around? They been gentrifying those two cities. What streets do they post up at?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 13th, 2017, 9:25 am

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » November 13th, 2017, 2:38 pm

They're both still around but gentrification is pretty crazy over there.

With V13, I don't know if they post up a lot outside cause of the cops rolling through but there's still some in Oakwood and I think near Venice high.

SM I'm not too sure how much gentrification has forced people out of the Pico neighborhood but they're still around as well. They've were hitting up a few weeks back around Venice high.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 14th, 2017, 7:24 pm

always amazed how a city like sm could have gangs and sm 13 was kinna respected or would match any other varrio in the field while the grave yard always been far from any crip gang in the land in term of deepness and firepower

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 14th, 2017, 7:31 pm

in 1994 i nearly got into it with some vatos from sm 17 they came up and start to bang on me askin were i was from when i said aint nun of your bizzness now wassup ... they was 2 deep and we was in the mall over there they just mad dogg throwed their shit i threw mine and they moved away like they was gonna get some baccup bich ass busta dont know why they tripped i was just visting that sm mall with my girl thinkin its disneyland over there but they also have gangs over there

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 14th, 2017, 7:39 pm

remember after that mall would walk south bound and hit venice beach there same story vatos mad dogg but there and sm is like neutral for me since got no fam over there and never ever had pedo with them vatos but its always the same when u dressed a certain way they mad dog hard i was with my ruka but them vatos dont give a fucc they mad dogg everybody around they lil park were they play pelota in the 90's when u looked chicano it would be mostly chicano mad doggin and trippin on u but in the 00's piru would mad dogg me the most even more

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”