Copy Cat Gang Sites

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by TomTom » June 3rd, 2004, 9:00 am

WELLL U CAN’T JUST KNOCK THE CATS FOR TRYING THO KILLJOY….I MEAN YES ALONSO’S SITE WILL NEVER BE ABLE 2 BE FULLY DUBBED CAUZE IT’S SOOOO DIVERSE WITH HELLA TOPICS FOR ERRBODY….BUT I WOULDN’T JUST DISS THE ALLHOOD SITE ALL THE WAY…THEY ACTUALLY HAD SOME TIGHT INFO ON CERTAIN HOODS…REAL DETAILS, AND A LOT OF GANG PICS OF REAL BANGERS WHICH IS WHAT NIGGAS WANNA PEEP I ASSUME…REMEMBER KILLJOY..IN ALL THAT U DO “U GOTTA CRAWL B4 U WALK” YA HEARD!!!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 3rd, 2004, 9:30 am

alonso wrote:T. Rodgers is an O/G that started Black Stones in the Cityand he does not mind his info on my site including his office number. Bone from Athens did not mind me posting a pic of him and I. So some guys don't mind.
No doubt.

But you still need to clean up this board better. And take some constructive criticism easier...LOL. I know you a professor/edumacated mofo...but your subject topic is the streets and they change daily...

And as for old history and info, do the different hoods mind what you put up about them?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 3rd, 2004, 1:11 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
alonso wrote:T. Rodgers is an O/G that started Black Stones in the Cityand he does not mind his info on my site including his office number. Bone from Athens did not mind me posting a pic of him and I. So some guys don't mind.
No doubt.

But you still need to clean up this board better. And take some constructive criticism easier...LOL. I know you a professor/edumacated mofo...but your subject topic is the streets and they change daily...

And as for old history and info, do the different hoods mind what you put up about them?
First off I am not a professor, I used to teach a class at Santa Monica college before. And yes, some hoods mind, as i said before i took off a hood because they thought is was not cool, but most of the hoods don't mind. To TomTom, I could easily put more detailed info on the page, but I choose not too becasue to me it is not cool to put hoods on blast like that and to put pics of bangers like that, i will put pics that are already public on my page but that's it.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » June 3rd, 2004, 1:34 pm

alonso wrote:To TomTom, I could easily put more detailed info on the page, but I choose not too becasue to me it is not cool to put hoods on blast like that and to put pics of bangers like that, i will put pics that are already public on my page but that's it.
LOL. You use to have most wanted pics on your site- you can't put anyone more on blast than that. Also, allhood has links to court transcripts found on the internet, so it ain't like I put something out there no one has access to.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 3rd, 2004, 2:15 pm

You are a liar KevvMac, any pic I ever had on my page, I had the OK to put those pics up, and most likely I was in the pictures. I remember I had some Soledad pics and other g'd pics on my page from 1995-1999, but as I started to be more of an advocate in court, those pics would ruin my credibility in court. On my fist court case I had a prosecutor use those pics against me to twist me.

You are an A-Hole to come to my site and spread BS, you should not visit this board homie. You have about 10 strings on your page outright disrespecting me so why dont you go to your page and talk mess about me over there, sound like you are the cry baby.
Last edited by alexalonso on July 9th, 2004, 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 3rd, 2004, 2:38 pm

A question I have for some of these other site creators is: how long you going to be around? All of them talk so much smack but then a year or two later the only trace that they ever existed is a dead link in a search engine. This site is going to be around for a long long time.

And another thing, sure streetgangs.com can improve: anything can be made better. Perhaps it is time for some change. But what I don't understand is why you coming at Alonso like that? Is it really so hard to start a positive move for change instead of a negative backlash like some displayed here?

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 3rd, 2004, 2:49 pm

^^^
Damn...this is better then a Laker game.

There is room from everybody wcrockets. The internet is enormous and still growing....and so will this site, Kevmacs, and the others.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 3rd, 2004, 2:55 pm

Really? I just found this silly little immature thread posted at allhoods:

Alfonzo
This area is for the ongoing and unkind words with or from Alonso at http://www.streetgangs.com The place where crybabies and new Yorkers go.

Did kevmac create it? Seems like not everyone feels the same way you do conman. But this too shall pass.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 3rd, 2004, 3:08 pm

wcrockets wrote:A question I have for some of these other site creators is: how long you going to be around? All of them talk so much smack but then a year or two later the only trace that they ever existed is a dead link in a search engine. This site is going to be around for a long long time.

And another thing, sure streetgangs.com can improve: anything can be made better. Perhaps it is time for some change. But what I don't understand is why you coming at Alonso like that? Is it really so hard to start a positive move for change instead of a negative backlash like some displayed here?
Hey dog, if you gonna call somebody out you can show some respect and call out his name.

Difference between the netbangers and the gangbangers is that little thought of "is this mofo gonna come and whoop my ass" going around in your head when you disrespect.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 3rd, 2004, 3:11 pm

wcrockets wrote:Really? I just found this silly little immature thread posted at allhoods:

Streetgangs vs ALLHOOD
Alfonzo
This area is for the ongoing and unkind words with or from Alonso at http://www.streetgangs.com The place where crybabies and new Yorkers go.

Did kevmac create it? Seems like not everyone feels the same way you do conman. But this too shall pass.

^^^
It seems that too many egos are in the way here. Is there not room for both, or anymore sites on this subject???

Better yet, what is it hurting or how is it hurting this site??

He is a recognized expert in the field of gangs, his site is the most famous and detailed, so what is the problem???

Everybody has a choice, and the crazy thing is, EVERYBODY THAT GOES TO OTHER SITES CONTINUE TO COME HERE!!!

So again I ask, WHAT IS IT HURTING?????

Please answer this since you couldn't answer my PM.

Note: I don't give a fu*k about either, I enjoy the entertainment value that they offer.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 3rd, 2004, 3:12 pm

wcrockets wrote:Really? I just found this silly little immature thread posted at allhoods:

Streetgangs vs ALLHOOD
Alfonzo

I thought it was kinda funny. That's Kevmac humor.

There's about 95% silly immature posts on Streetgangs..."Nortenos in LA", "Is it safe to visit LA", "Blacks think they can punk Mexicans"...etc.

There's room for everyone on the Net. The choice is yours.

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 3rd, 2004, 3:15 pm

This stuff is really pathetic, cant 2 good gang information sites be on the internet, I mean there hundreds of them already but they cud neva amount to anything that streetgangs.com or allhood is because these sites are ran by ppl livin in the hood n livin involved and around the gang life. There cant be any better informants then these two people. Tryn to shut anotha site down is sad to, if any of u are tryn shut down one these sites, because these sites are not to exploit gang involvement but provide young kids and anybody else the information to see what really goes on and they can get a little taste of what goes on without actually livin it. The other purposes of these sites are to provide the active and inactive bangers and everybody else that lifes in and around gang involvement information so they kno whos turf is where, wut gang signals are, how gangs work, and other usefull information to people livin in the hood. In my opinion, as long as the gang sites are not exploiting gangs, and just providing accurate information, then every site possible shud be up, But not copying each other. If every site copies every other, its juss gonna be the same information and no one will learn anything beyond one forum. As long we stop runnin into stupid stuff like this little internet beef, people cud have the opportuity to learn alot.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 3rd, 2004, 3:27 pm

TomTom wrote:WHY NOT NIGGAS JUST WORK 2GETHER 2 GET BOTH SITES FULLY ON POINT…INSTEAD OF BEEFIN OVER THE SMALLNESS…LIL SH-T LIKE THIS WILL ALWAYS KEEP NIGGAS KNOCKIN EACH OTHER…THERE’S A CAT ON HERR WHO POPS OFF AT THE MOUTH ON HERR AND TALKS DOWN ON BLACKS,2 THE POINT ERRBODY THINKS HE AINT BLACK BUT HE MADE ONE POINT NOW THAT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT….US BLACK FOLKS, WOULD RATHER CALL EACH OTHER OUT AND START SOME OTHER SH-T RATHER THAN CHOP IT UP AND GET SOME UNITY UP IN THIS MOFO… SO MUCH F-CKIN PRIDE, WITH SO LIL 2 SHOW FOR IT WHEN IT’S ALL SAID AND DONE..BOTH SITES ARE COOL IN MY EYES…EVEN IF THE NIGGAS, WHO STARTED THE OTHER ONE TALKED SOME SH-T 2 A NIGGA B4 YA DIG…BUT SOMEBODY TOLD ME 2 PEEP IT OUT AND I PEEPED AND I WAS AMAZED AT THE CREATIVITY ON THE SITE, AND SHOT BRAH BACK THE PM SAYING THAT SH-T WAS TIGHT…

I DON’T THINK EITHER SITE OWNER SHOULD BE INTIMDATED, OR FEEL DISREPECTED BY THE OTHER CAUZE WHEN U PEEP IT’S DAM NEAR ALL THE SAME MOFOS ON BOTH SO WHY IS NIGGAS TRIPP’N????????????…AND I DON’T EDIT MY POST SO WHENEVER I SPEAK IT’S MY LIT AND IT IS WHAT IT IS YA DIGG!!!!…..PEACE!!!!!!
man fuck all this bickering and beef ^^^ says it best. this the shit that makes black people like crabs in a barrell, you would never see bill gates and donald trump going back and forth like this. Yall get on PM chop it up and work this shit out.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 3rd, 2004, 3:29 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
wcrockets wrote:A question I have for some of these other site creators is: how long you going to be around? All of them talk so much smack but then a year or two later the only trace that they ever existed is a dead link in a search engine. This site is going to be around for a long long time.

Hey dog, if you gonna call somebody out you can show some respect and call out his name.

Difference between the netbangers and the gangbangers is that little thought of "is this mofo gonna come and whoop my ass" going around in your head when you disrespect.
Lol.. yes well maybe you right about the reality of calling a man out and those dumb threads Big Dusty Loco but starting a whole section to ridicule? Not my style. But it shouldn't even continue because there is plenty of room for a fresh start if everyone can get past the "too much pride" of the wrong kind. I stand by what I'm saying too as to promoting change on a positive track. Also, whoever is still up and online after a couple years and moving in a positive way I'll have real respect for even if I don't agree with everything. We should make some changes at streetgangs. Just as a suggestion how about:

1. Develop and post a mission statement that outlines the purpose and nature of the forum: Sure the board's rules are required reading but what about a mission statement? Many members don't even realize this site is aimed at a general audience and not JUST the streetgang member even that's who it is about. They get confused about this.

2. Moderators powers: Handpicked trusted moderators only and give them the ability to edit all threads and ban members. They should then answer to each other and Alonso. This would clean up a lot of nonsense.

3. Backup and restore: Back the site up daily and know how to do a restore on a thread or the whole thing if need be.

4. Respect: Get back to respecting true streetgang members, ex-streetgang members, those who work with them, educators, and honest law enforcement people that participate in a positive way all looking for change.

And good point lboogie. Peace.
Last edited by wcrockets on June 3rd, 2004, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » June 3rd, 2004, 3:46 pm

First of all you are coming sideways now. It is no secret, I have answered your questions more than once before you even answered the question. My site may only be around for 2 months, Alonso's maybe until death and beyond.

Now how am I coming at Mr. Alonso? Isn't he an advocate for FACTS being posted? Isn't it a fact that he said he was open for debate and many of my post were deleted? Isn't he the one who never ever answered a single post from me for four months? It wasn't until he was informed about the other site that he began pm'ing me and answering my post in the open forum. Then the threats began. Now this discussion.

I had already assured Alonso several times that he shouldn't feel threatened by my site or any other because I ain't selling homie figures, iraqi playing cards, testifying in court cases, lecturing, etc. and that i am not competing with him, only providing another forum to kick it in. I don't hesitate to give the man (Alonso) props for his research, his schooling, his site, it is narrowminded asskissers that only see the bad, and never acknowledge the compliments directed at him.

If my site dies next week, it still won't make his information anymore correct or updated than it is cause either people don't know, people don't care, or people trust his typos cause he obviously doesn't make mistakes.

Further, what else would you be doing, you are the prolific poster and best moderator I spoke on behalf of in the post someone just deleted. You are suppose to have his back and speak on his behalf. But not even you can avoid mentioning his lack of updates and time for change.

Peace be unto you though Dub C- and if this is the last post I am allowed to make here, trust that I fully respected your position and your opinion wether it be correct or incorrect in my eyes, and I will always give an answer to any question you pose to me. Your post will not go unacknowledged!

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 3rd, 2004, 4:15 pm

I agree with u 100% wcrockets.

I think if u read all the rules that there is a indirectly mission statement spoken, but alonso does need to come up with one and put it all over the forum and make sure everybody reads it sumhow. Also, alot of ppl gettin reinstated that shudnt be, they juss come back and do they say net bangin and what not. There needs to be alot more organization in a few ways.

I kno sum people on this forum dont agree with me being a moderator for a few different reason including im not livin in LA, im young, im white, theres alot of negative things u cud find about me and everybody else, but those things have no effect on how and why I moderate. Moderating has nuthin to do with knowledge, it has to do with keepin the forum clean at all times. The knowledge part comes in individually as u post and has nuthin to do with moderatin. But I do think, that say a moderator didnt kno anything about wut he/she was talkin about and was spreadin false information and not doin the duties of a moderator by keepin the board clean and unda control, then he/she does not deserve to be moderator. Now as for me bein moderator, I think I did a good job locking posts that needed to be locked. I think I deleted 1 topic the whole time I moderated which was approved by alonso. I neva deleted anybody's individual posts. And I for damn sho neva spread false information. If I did, please correct me. I never comment on sumthing I dont kno about, if I do comment, it will and has been a question. And even tho I do not currently live in LA. I always keep up to date on wut goes down because its where im from and in a couple years ill be back there. So in that regard I CAN comment on sum things in LA county.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 3rd, 2004, 4:23 pm

SouLja4LyFe wrote:
wcrockets wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:

Lol.. yes well maybe you right about the reality of calling a man out and those dumb threads Big Dusty Loco but starting a whole section to ridicule? Not my style. But it shouldn't even continue because there is plenty of room for a fresh start if everyone can get past the "too much pride" of the wrong kind. I stand by what I'm saying too as to promoting change on a positive track. Also, whoever is still up and online after a couple years and moving in a positive way I'll have real respect for even if I don't agree with everything. We should make some changes at streetgangs. Just as a suggestion how about:

1. Develop and post a mission statement that outlines the purpose and nature of the forum: Sure the board's rules are required reading but what about a mission statement? Many members don't even realize this site is aimed at a general audience and not JUST the streetgang member even that's who it is about. They get confused about this.

2. Moderators powers: Handpicked trusted moderators only and give them the ability to edit all threads and ban members. They should then answer to each other and Alonso. This would clean up a lot of nonsense.

3. Backup and restore: Back the site up daily and know how to do a restore on a thread or the whole thing if need be.

4. Respect: Get back to respecting true streetgang members, ex-streetgang members, those who work with them, educators, and honest law enforcement people that participate in a positive way all looking for change.

I think if u read all the rules that there is a indirectly mission statement spoken, but alonso does need to come up with one and put it all over the forum and make sure everybody reads it sumhow. Also, alot of ppl gettin reinstated that shudnt be, they juss come back and do they say net bangin and what not. There needs to be alot more organization in a few ways.

I kno sum people on this forum dont agree with me being a moderator for a few different reason including im not livin in LA, im young, im white, theres alot of negative things u cud find about me and everybody else, but those things have no effect on how and why I moderate. Moderating has nuthin to do with knowledge, it has to do with keepin the forum clean at all times. The knowledge part comes in individually as u post and has nuthin to do with moderatin. But I do think, that say a moderator didnt kno anything about wut he/she was talkin about and was spreadin false information and not doin the duties of a moderator by keepin the board clean and unda control, then he/she does not deserve to be moderator. Now as for me bein moderator, I think I did a good job locking posts that needed to be locked. I think I deleted 1 topic the whole time I moderated which was approved by alonso. I neva deleted anybody's individual posts. And I for damn sho neva spread false information. If I did, please correct me. I never comment on sumthing I dont kno about, if I do comment, it will and has been a question. And even tho I do not currently live in LA. I always keep up to date on wut goes down because its where im from and in a couple years ill be back there. So in that regard I CAN comment on sum things in LA county.
if you speaking on me potner come out and say it dont talk in codes, i aint gonna put you on blast or nothing out of respect for alonso. BDL said it best a couple of post up. All i ask of anyone is KEEP IT REAL!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 3rd, 2004, 4:34 pm

kevmac: I am not going sideways. That was a general statement based on the experience of seeing many many sites come and go and my feelings regarding them.

Next, I don't speak for Mr. Alonso. I don't really know what happened between y'all and only know what I am reading.

Next, I did NOT delete any threads in here. That is not me deleting them. That is an incorrect assumption you are making.

Finally, I will give another opinion, not meant negatively but since we are being so honest here today how about I think that you should take down the section on your site or be banned here, if allhoods is indeed your site. You are publicly dissing a respected man with a high profile rep. That section is sideways bro. My opinion. Peace.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » June 3rd, 2004, 4:38 pm

I would have deleted it if there was some type of understanding and agreement like me and Alonso had once before. But under your terms and suggestions it ain't going to happen! Forget it.

You are a moderator, not administrator. If he feels the need to ban me he will. I don't see why you guys want me banned so bad when we are just discussing a current issue and FACTS are being presented.

I was always taught to go to the root of the problem. In this case you do realize why that section of my forum exist right? It was because of this thread, leading and obvious.

Once he started deleting my post (No one will admit who the deleter is) I felt the need to post it over there. If you have a problem with that, then you guys should delete every post I ever made here and pretend I don't exist. Don't kick me out because you THINK it is disrespectful and a conflict of interest, who died and made your judgement that of GOD?

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 3rd, 2004, 4:58 pm

lboogie wrote:
SouLja4LyFe wrote:
wcrockets wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:

if you speaking on me potner come out and say it dont talk in codes, i aint gonna put you on blast or nothing out of respect for alonso. BDL said it best a couple of post up. All i ask of anyone is KEEP IT REAL!
I wasnt talkin a bout anybody specifically homie. Im talkin bout anyone and everyone that disagreed with me bein moderator. I actually dont even really kno n e thing about u n i dont eva remember u sayin ne thing bout me or to me, unless u got anotha name or sumtin that I 4 got.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » June 3rd, 2004, 5:01 pm

I can copy and paste at least 10 post where Ialready mentioned the possible longetivity regarding my or Alonso site. Tell us something new without making your usual even sided post look lopsided.

Next, if you don't speak for Mr. Alonso why are you steady replying to me and giving your take on other sites. Answer his question, which sites are copcat sites and why.

You don't really know what happened between us cause you ain't believing what I told you. You obviously been reading post and visited that section in my forum that you brought up, you should have a great ideal, are you that stupid or are you Alonso's PR guy?

Next, If you did NOT delete any threads in here and I said you did, then I apologize, but I doubt I ever said that. Actually, I made a mistake in thinking Alonso did but I have since seen that was NOT the case but he did delete the LAST thread that I started. So if my assumption is incorrect, show me where I said WCROCKETS deleted it, cause like 68NHP, I doubt that ever existed. If it did, I apologize before hand.

That site you guys keep mentioning should not be considered MY site, it is EVERYBODIES site. But yes I created it and I pay for it if thats what you mean. And thanks for all the traffic -you guys are creating a buzz because you aren't smart enough to see that I come in defense, not in ignorance and trying to show anyone up.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Banned

Unread post by alexalonso » June 3rd, 2004, 5:14 pm

Hear it here first. I banned KevvMac from this site for a variety of reasons, but mostly for disrespecting me blatantly, creating strings to incite negativity about me, calling me a fag on his site, deliberately misspelling my name, and creating a fake beef called streetgangs vs. allhood. must I go on?

I was not going to ban him because I am open to opinions, but do to popular demand, and people just straight asking me "why do you let that guy on here when he talks mess about you on his site" i made the decision that he must go.

I never mentioned him negatively once here, nor did i ever bad mouth his site. But if he wants to comeback to the board he needs to come correct.
Last edited by alexalonso on June 3rd, 2004, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 3rd, 2004, 5:40 pm

LOL....

Well I wish things could have worked out between you two. He was a good source of information very accurate in many of his posts.

This debate over copy-cat sites in essence is now over.....or is it????

Will this type of frenetic behavior by members and administrators occur everytime someone starts a site on this subject or should we take this as a 1-time deal?

I enjoyed the laughs.....

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 3rd, 2004, 6:18 pm

well alonso i respect u for not goin at kevmac, takes a lot of self control n everything u kno. I tried my best and hopefully i didnt offend anybody in the process of posting my opinions. Hopefully this whole mess is over with n we can get back to providing people with a information absis only board. NO NET BANGERS!!!!!!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 3rd, 2004, 7:02 pm

Conman wrote:LOL....

Well I wish things could have worked out between you two. He was a good source of information very accurate in many of his posts.

Will this type of frenetic behavior by members and administrators occur everytime someone starts a site on this subject or should we take this as a 1-time deal?

Well we should be able to debate about whatever, right Conman? And what do u mean about "frentetic"? Can you point to a "frenetic" post by me or anyone else? just curious. If i see a site, or if anyone sees a site, should they not be able to comment on it? that's all. comments, words, opinions, ...is that "frenetic" to you?

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Banned

Unread post by mangler » June 3rd, 2004, 7:11 pm

alonso wrote:Hear it here first. I banned KevMac from this site for a variety of reasons, but mostly for disrespecting me blatantly, creating strings to incite negativity about me, calling me a fag on his site, deliberately misspelling my name, and creating a fake beef called streetgangs vs. allhood. must I go on?

I was not going to ban him because I am open to opinions, but do to popular demand, and people just straight asking me "why do you let that guy on here when he talks mess about you on his site" i made the decision that he must go.

I never mentioned him negatively once here, nor did i ever bad mouth his site. But if he wants to comeback to the board he needs to come correct.
*lol he banned you mac! if u cant take the heat, kick the nigga out the kitchen, damn!

*u really felt threaten alonso, it was not that serious. this debate brought life back to the forum, made it fun again.

*this really shows a weak elememt in your character..its shows your not a good sport, but a straight up brat..didnt your folks teach u to be a good winner and a good loser too?
Last edited by mangler on June 3rd, 2004, 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 3rd, 2004, 7:15 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:

Streetgangs vs ALLHOOD
Alfonzo

I thought it was kinda funny. That's Kevmac humor.

There's about 95% silly immature posts on Streetgangs..."Nortenos in LA", "Is it safe to visit LA", "Blacks think they can punk Mexicans"...etc.

There's room for everyone on the Net. The choice is yours.

Dusty, sre you serious, do you think that shit he is writing about me is humorous? Let me be the first to tell you that I aint laughing homie. What he is doing is not cool.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 3rd, 2004, 7:54 pm

kevvmac said: I would have deleted it if there was some type of understanding and agreement like me and Alonso had once before. But under your terms and suggestions it ain't going to happen! Forget it.

My reply: I can appreciate that. Did you communicate that plainly to him in a personal message?

kevvmac said: You are a moderator, not administrator. If he feels the need to ban me he will. I don't see why you guys want me banned so bad when we are just discussing a current issue and FACTS are being presented.

My reply: I don't want you banned. If you are banned, I still want resolution in a better way and hope to see you in the future in a positive way.

kevvmac said: I was always taught to go to the root of the problem. In this case you do realize why that section of my forum exist right? It was because of this thread, leading and obvious.

My reply: I think I understand why you chose to allow it based on what I've read here but I don't agree with that choice and would not do it myself. There are other better ways. Check them out bro. Learn from everything and constantly reinvent yourself through the bad and the good. Peace.

kevvmac: Once he started deleting my post (No one will admit who the deleter is) I felt the need to post it over there. If you have a problem with that, then you guys should delete every post I ever made here and pretend I don't exist. Don't kick me out because you THINK it is disrespectful and a conflict of interest, who died and made your judgement that of GOD?

My reply: For sure there is only 1 God and none of us are him. I can only give you my word it is not me. I have no ability to edit threads in this thread.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 3rd, 2004, 8:08 pm

alonso wrote:
Conman wrote:LOL....

alonso wrote:Well we should be able to debate about whatever, right Conman?
^^^
Yeah...debating is fine. But was this really a debate??? Well you did ban him so you won....lol
alonso wrote:And what do u mean about "frentetic"? Can you point to a "frenetic" post by me or anyone else? just curious.
^^^
Well I consider this whole thread frenetic!. You have moderators defending you in a debate between you and the Allhood guy. Come on now Alonso, was this really a debate or your sly way of bating him into writing something that would legitimize you banning him. Your wildly excited behavior was evident when YOU called him an asshole in the thread (language sensor) and told him he was no longer welcome on your site....for calling you names (on his site) and questioning your accuracy....hmmmmm Is this not FRENETIC (wildly excited)behavior, correct me if I am wrong??? He pressed that button?????
alonso wrote:If i see a site, or if anyone sees a site, should they not be able to comment on it? that's all. comments, words, opinions, ...is that "frenetic" to you?
^^^
Yes, everyone has the right to comment on whatever they choose you are correct.

You are the goddamn Admistrator of this site, why drop to this level to get your point across. You are supposed to be setting the example, for your members, not having spats with guys you don't like or feel uncomfortable with.

Like I said before, this is purely entertainment to me ,but don't think that all of your memebers here has the opinion that this thread and its results were just. If anything, you should have handled this discreetly.

And by the way...I don't know Kev nor do I give a fu ck that he is gone. You simply put yourself out there as controlling, censoring.....well you get the point. Your site is nice though......

Now this is MY Opinion.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » June 3rd, 2004, 8:21 pm

First of all I have no idea if this was a message for me or not, so I am just making comments. It's probably not but I hope my honest replies help. I hope kevmac reflects and adjusts. I believe in his honesty to date and will ask for his reinstatement when/if that time comes and I believe it is authentic. Believe me, I would love to see him get more serious about the positive this internet can have on people. A whole world of suffering gangsters and their families is out here. This is my honest opinion to date so please don't misread it as weakness. Peace.

kevvmac said: I can copy and paste at least 10 post where Ialready mentioned the possible longetivity regarding my or Alonso site. Tell us something new without making your usual even sided post look lopsided.

My reply: For sure. I understand what you are saying but I'm not sure of it's relevance to the situation other than to confirm what we already know which is that you are an intelligent man. None of us are perfect though some have learned and adjusted more than others. Peace.

kevvmac said: Next, if you don't speak for Mr. Alonso why are you steady replying to me and giving your take on other sites. Answer his question, which sites are copcat sites and why.

My reply: I don't think your site is a copycat site. It's not serious enough for my participation in my humble opinion but you have a right to it. I reply to things because I can and I have an opinion that I believe is mostly positive and numerous gangmembers and exgangmembers on a positive track confirm that personally to me when I see them.

kevvmac said: You don't really know what happened between us cause you ain't believing what I told you. You obviously been reading post and visited that section in my forum that you brought up, you should have a great ideal, are you that stupid or are you Alonso's PR guy?

My reply: I'm listening to what you say on this site and only for today in that particular section on your, if it is yours, site. I am not a member of your site and only visited out of curiosity as a result of this thread to see what I could see today only. I had to type in the name into a search engine to figure out it was a .net and not a .com site. I won't be back. Are you assuming? Never a good idea. Learn never to assume. I am not involved in intrigue and all that BS. I am and have been speaking honestly to you from the start. I assure you I am not stupid but a street smart college educated connected man with honors from Los Angeles BUT on a positive track for real change in people's lives for good. I also am not anyone's PR guy. Hope that answers what I believe to be defensive questions which you have far more potential than to ask in my opinion. Peace.

kevvmac said: Next, If you did NOT delete any threads in here and I said you did, then I apologize, but I doubt I ever said that. Actually, I made a mistake in thinking Alonso did but I have since seen that was NOT the case but he did delete the LAST thread that I started. So if my assumption is incorrect, show me where I said WCROCKETS deleted it, cause like 68NHP, I doubt that ever existed. If it did, I apologize before hand.

My reply: Ok. Thought I read that. If I didn't then please accept my apology.

kevvmac said: That site you guys keep mentioning should not be considered MY site, it is EVERYBODIES site. But yes I created it and I pay for it if thats what you mean. And thanks for all the traffic -you guys are creating a buzz because you aren't smart enough to see that I come in defense, not in ignorance and trying to show anyone up.

My reply: That's cool that you call it everybody's site. But do you understand that this site can be considered the same only with a different interpretation/application than the one you have chosen for yours? It makes yours no greater and this no less. Merely a different interpretation and application. If that's what you want and have chosen, then go for it. Peace.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 3rd, 2004, 8:33 pm

While we are on the subject of making the site better...i have a complaint, i have sent a few pm's to alonso asking him questions, and praising his site, not once was i responded too...thats not right in my opinion, but i gurantee if someone wanted to buy something from this site, he would of pm'd right back.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » June 3rd, 2004, 8:40 pm

I told myself I wouldn't post here anymore but after reading this entire string of events I just feel like I have to drop my thoughts here.

I came to this site and intended to both learn and share...I did a little of both. When the management got to the point of censoring sh*t that was said I got real turned off by the whole atmosphere. Little white kids running around to be crips...little black kids running around pretending to be notoriable street gang memebers. I can't seem to figure out when all the BS got to be acceptable here. I recall being told that I would be banned (via an email) for spreading false info (when the info I shared was real) and yet...here amongst the rank and file here are cats that ran amok and spit sh*t that wasn't anywhere NEAR being half-truth. I recall soulja saying that set trippin was when niggas move from set to set and change gangs....???

Kev came onto this site...STILL patronized it even though he had his own gig goin...STILL came through with info to assist in the building of authentic info here and it didn't seem to go well...the whole issue spun outta hand from there...now here a whole 5 pages of thread have been created by a handful of grown ass niggas and a pocket full of sideline kids discussing the matter of an alleged copy cat site....I don't get it...are we mice or men? Are we to the point as an online society where we opt to bicker over web space and content? I can sincerely understand a despising view for someone that plagerizes the work of another...I can understand zero tolerance for thieves, fakes, and frauds but for the life of me I just cannot understand the whole matter of looking to hold another black man down when he seeks only to enjoy HIS life and perhaps enlighten someone else along the way...what happened to uplifting one another? Where did the commradery go?

In life, we pick our battles, we pick our actions AND we pick our words. The battles, actions, and words we select ain't always going to be pleasing to the next man and in those instances of displeasure we can choose to react and counteract or we can choose to evaluate the words and see if any of them apply...if they don't apply then the words, actions, and battles of the next man ought not to affect us in any way and remain empty. Right or wrong?

I am deeply disturbed that kevmac has been banned as a result of this all. I will, at the same time, openly acknowledge that this IS alonso's board and it is his own right to operate it in the manner which he sees fit. However, one could go through every post and find umpteen hundred instances of total disrespect towards people and yet banning is not in order...disrespect...I suppose is a matter of personal interpretation. I, myself had to reflect upon this in the recent past in dealing with someone online. Words on a screen can't take from me what I am nor should they be able to take from anyone else what they are.

Give me 5 disrespectful REAL niggas over 25 ass lickin frauds ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Reality lets me know that if I truly have a problem with a REAL nigga online...well...they can always be found in the streets if it comes to that...the fraud will forever remain a mysterious user on the other end of the DSL line.

I guess my point is that if anyone had a problem with kev and what he was saying then perhaps it should have been allowed to remain between that person and kev....all the sideline comments add just as much fuel to the bullsh*t fire burning here as the actions of kev that are in question...moreso if you ask me. Side busters always get their kicks off the next niggas drama...and it is gay.

The whole banning thing troubles me most because it seems that the integrity of the information that can be found on this site has just been deemed less important than the dignity of the person banning him for having made fun of him. I just have to be real on that note...is there a price to be paid for placing all importance on one's reputation? Damn straight there is. For in attempting to retain dignity...integrity is lost and always will be.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”