Barrios in Hollywood

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Barrios in Hollywood

Unread post by GIBBY » January 12th, 2009, 12:47 pm

youngspade wrote:Yeah and that was a joke......, I see you cant take them. Yeah NHCC is has alot of history and members that you dont see on the street.
I can take a joke but I dont joke with people I dont know.

Im familiar with NHCC. I have a homie whos lived on Caress/Greenleaf his whole life. I know all about all those hoods around there (NHCC/KPCC/CVTG/CVCG/CVK4M/ADCC) Even if you add up Neighborhood,Kelly and Atlantic it still wouldnt be in the top 10 Crip hoods in LA.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 12th, 2009, 8:22 pm

GIBBY wrote:
youngspade wrote:Yeah and that was a joke......, I see you cant take them. Yeah NHCC is has alot of history and members that you dont see on the street.

Im familiar with NHCC. I have a homie whos lived on Caress/Greenleaf his whole life. I know all about all those hoods around there (NHCC/KPCC/CVTG/CVCG/CVK4M/ADCC) Even if you add up Neighborhood,Kelly and Atlantic it still wouldnt be in the top 10 Crip hoods in LA.

I dont joke with people, im a sarcastic mofhaka :). Its my list because of what I know about them. If I posted, Gibbie's Top 10 then it wouldnt be like that, swetty, :). Also, as you see alot of people have disagreements about EVERY top 10 they post. Actually there should be a top20. Thats a real number. Top10 is too hard and I can careless.

^High^

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » January 13th, 2009, 1:38 pm

I just came back from Hollywood and is it just me or does MS have a big ass hood in HOllywood or deeper than fuck..or am I just triping?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » January 13th, 2009, 1:39 pm

I just came back from Hollywood and is it just me or does MS have a big ass hood in HOllywood or deeper than fuck..or am I just triping?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 13th, 2009, 3:38 pm

youngspade wrote:
GIBBY wrote:

I dont joke with people, im a sarcastic mofhaka :). Its my list because of what I know about them. If I posted, Gibbie's Top 10 then it wouldnt be like that, swetty, :). Also, as you see alot of people have disagreements about EVERY top 10 they post. Actually there should be a top20. Thats a real number. Top10 is too hard and I can careless.

^High^
miss me with all the sweet talk...you sound like a fruitcake.

Most people whos opinions matter will have similar list as too who is the biggest based on tthier ime spent in the streets, halls, camp, county, ya, pen etc.

Nobody with real varrio/hood credentials would list NHCC as one of the biggest set

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bell Gardens

Unread post by 1santo » January 13th, 2009, 6:53 pm

sickside wrote:I just came back from Hollywood and is it just me or does MS have a big ass hood in HOllywood or deeper than fu--..or am I just triping?
They are huge in Hollywierd, that's where they got started.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 15th, 2009, 11:52 am

Oh WOW, Shhhh, You takin this shit WAYYYY TO SERIOUS. You've been here long enough that almost every top has been made 100's of times. Please dont act like what we really say NOW MATTERS. Ive been on this site for 5 years, I can post whateva I possibly want. I get bored so I mixx ALOT OF facts with shit I just wanted to throw out there for the fuck of it....I wouldnt even list it in my top50 but I put it in my top10 and had fun loookin how they thought I was serious. Most of this shit DOESNT matter anymore. Of Course the forums got better with the whole ck bk 13k 14k shit but other than that PEOPLE that mostly post now are people who joined today and go access in 1 hour. TRUTH. So please, people like you shouldnt even question shit you couldnt tell I wasnt serious.?!?!?!? SOrry if I made it look like I was serious but, sadly I wasnt. Im sarcastic ass HELL, especially on this shit, its HILARIOUS WOMAN.

I was serious on like 16 of those. The Rest, I got bored and wanted to see what people was gonna say. Not people like you but those other cats to bite on the bait. They even tried to correct me when it comes to something I stand by when I actually say them.....30's outnumber the 40's.

LOL @ me saying they have HISTORY and Members you dont see. ( Every gang has these.)

Some people are smart, plus, I love kush. Also, I wasnt being sweet, just HIGHLY SARCASTIC.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 15th, 2009, 11:53 am

Oh WOW, Shhhh, You takin this shit WAYYYY TO SERIOUS. You've been here long enough that almost every top has been made 100's of times. Please dont act like what we really say NOW MATTERS. Ive been on this site for 5 years, I can post whateva I possibly want. I get bored so I mixx ALOT OF facts with shit I just wanted to throw out there for the fuck of it....I wouldnt even list it in my top50 but I put it in my top10 and had fun loookin how they thought I was serious. Most of this shit DOESNT matter anymore. Of Course the forums got better with the whole ck bk 13k 14k shit but other than that PEOPLE that mostly post now are people who joined today and go access in 1 hour. TRUTH. So please, people like you shouldnt even question shit you couldnt tell I wasnt serious.?!?!?!? SOrry if I made it look like I was serious but, sadly I wasnt. Im sarcastic ass HELL, especially on this shit, its HILARIOUS WOMAN.

I was serious on like 16 of those. The Rest, I got bored and wanted to see what people was gonna say. Not people like you but those other cats to bite on the bait. They even tried to correct me when it comes to something I stand by when I actually say them.....30's outnumber the 40's.

LOL @ me saying they have HISTORY and Members you dont see. ( Every gang has these.)

Some people are smart, plus, I love kush. Also, I wasnt being sweet, just HIGHLY SARCASTIC.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 18th, 2009, 8:38 pm

1santo wrote:
sickside wrote:I just came back from Hollywood and is it just me or does MS have a big ass hood in HOllywood or deeper than fu--..or am I just triping?
They are huge in Hollywierd, that's where they got started.
I don't know the specifics or anything, but from hearsay I heard that MS13 got started in Koreatown. They are of course a major factor there, but does anyone know for sure where they started? I know in "official" type stuff they say "Hollywood and Koreatown" or something like that.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

MS started in Pico Union/Westlake

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 19th, 2009, 7:31 pm

GIBBY wrote:MS started in Pico Union/Westlake
I see.

Closer to Koreatown than Hollywood... wonder why people say it started in Hollywood at all then? And why not just say Westlake?

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1santo » January 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm

I guess it's because they're so big in that area. I remember them being huge in the area around Western & Santa Monica. Still are but not as big as they were before and White Fence & Hazard are giving them some competition in that area but MS still bigger.

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1santo » January 19th, 2009, 10:40 pm

I've also seen SURX3 in the area down Wilton between Sunset & Santa Monica. They been crossing out MS. Does SUR have a barrio?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 20th, 2009, 11:25 am

1santo wrote:I've also seen SURX3 in the area down Wilton between Sunset & Santa Monica. They been crossing out MS. Does SUR have a barrio?
They are springled around Le Conte Jr high and the Palladium. I wouldnt consider them having a solid barrio.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 20th, 2009, 12:01 pm

1santo wrote:I guess it's because they're so big in that area. I remember them being huge in the area around Western & Santa Monica. Still are but not as big as they were before and White Fence & Hazard are giving them some competition in that area but MS still bigger.
Harzard has a Click off Western & Santa Monica in Hollywood Area?

thats new to me

i dont even hear about MS in L.A anymore.

When you hear about them, its usually in Virgina or El Salvador, Central America somewhere..

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1santo » January 20th, 2009, 4:21 pm

xxx wrote:
1santo wrote:I guess it's because they're so big in that area. I remember them being huge in the area around Western & Santa Monica. Still are but not as big as they were before and White Fence & Hazard are giving them some competition in that area but MS still bigger.
Harzard has a Click off Western & Santa Monica in Hollywood Area?

thats new to me

i dont even hear about MS in L.A anymore.

When you hear about them, its usually in Virgina or El Salvador, Central America somewhere..
It's not as crazy as it used to be but it's getting pretty damn close. Like two weeks ago I saw the cops arrest like 9 dudes and I know at least 2 of them were MS. there's alot of MS in the north west block on the corner of Melrose & Western but they're also scattered all over hollywood. Hazard has a click down Oxford Ave between Santa Monica and Monroe. BH, MS, WF, LMLS all clash over on St Andrews between Santa Monica and Sunset.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » January 22nd, 2009, 3:25 pm

ive heard heard of BHS...i think it was a crew....
but i never...ever....heard about hazard being in that side of town

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1santo » January 22nd, 2009, 8:42 pm

Taken an hour ago in Hollywood. Beverly Hills Locos??? ; /

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 22nd, 2009, 10:47 pm

lol what cross streets?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 23rd, 2009, 10:01 am

That BHls is not Big Hazard. I've been seeing it all around Fairfax/Melrose. Not sure what it stands for.

MS started in Koreatown, Ardmore Park to be exact. Early 80's to mid 80's was the big migration of Salvadorans escaping the civil war. MS Stoners became MS13. This was when they were good with 18st. Wherever 18st had a click, they had one too or one close to it. Numbers blew up all across "Ktown". Their Hollywood Locos click gained numbers in the late 80's. But yeah, most of MS was in the Koreatown area.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 23rd, 2009, 11:52 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:That BHls is not Big Hazard. I've been seeing it all around Fairfax/Melrose. Not sure what it stands for.

MS started in Koreatown, Ardmore Park to be exact. Early 80's to mid 80's was the big migration of Salvadorans escaping the civil war. MS Stoners became MS13. This was when they were good with 18st. Wherever 18st had a click, they had one too or one close to it. Numbers blew up all across "Ktown". Their Hollywood Locos click gained numbers in the late 80's. But yeah, most of MS was in the Koreatown area.
You sure about Ardmore. I first noticed there presence around Bonnie Brae and Wilshire when I was reall young. They used to hit up MS and hit up bands like ACDC and Black Sabbath. These were straight tight pant long hair bum lookin fools. They would hang out on the balconys right there playing metal and shitt. This was aorund 83. I was never around Ardmore during that time so they may have been there too but for sure they were on Bonnie Brae. They also used to bae around Lafayette Park and Hoover Elementary during that time

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 23rd, 2009, 12:17 pm

So it was Koreatown.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 23rd, 2009, 1:53 pm

GIBBY wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:That BHls is not Big Hazard. I've been seeing it all around Fairfax/Melrose. Not sure what it stands for.

You sure about Ardmore. I first noticed there presence around Bonnie Brae and Wilshire when I was reall young. They used to hit up MS and hit up bands like ACDC and Black Sabbath. These were straight tight pant long hair bum lookin fools. They would hang out on the balconys right there playing metal and shitt. This was aorund 83. I was never around Ardmore during that time so they may have been there too but for sure they were on Bonnie Brae. They also used to bae around Lafayette Park and Hoover Elementary during that time
I didn't take my meds today so watch out homie.

It's Ardmore park or nothing! LOL...

Nah, I wouldn't doubt. But I think collectively they started at Ardmore. The expansion from Ardmore to Leeward to Normandie to Hollywood to Francis to damn! Somebody should do a real good history on them. From the MS Stoners days, to the cholo-fication of the next batch, to the big expansion countrywide.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 23rd, 2009, 1:55 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:So it was Koreatown.
That's what the streets say. But when was Koreatown actually given the name by the city? It wasn't Ktown to most of the old timers, the Koreans came last. The area was mixed in the 60s/70s...Mexican, Black, White, Pinoy, Japanese, etc...

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1santo » January 23rd, 2009, 10:58 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:lol what cross streets?
sunset & wilton

ogvicious
What city do you live in now?: boyle heights

Unread post by ogvicious » February 23rd, 2009, 6:22 pm

Silencioso wrote:Remember FRIENDS (FRS 13) in East Hollywood?
I remember these scrappy lil bastards!! I gotta give that hood props for going at it big time with WF!! I don't know what they did to provoke those lil youngsters cuz if I'm right..... nobody was O.G or over 20!! And WF kept on punking them and they snapped! They had a full blown war with WF and WF may have wiped out FRS but at least these fools from FRS smoked a couple of WF and had balls for for even standing up to an O.G varrio like WF!!

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1santo » February 25th, 2009, 1:22 am

1santo wrote:I'vew also seen UG X3. They're an MS click.
i just wanted to correct this. Not an MS clique. Who are these guys? I see them all over crossing out WF, MS, & LMLS and pretty much everybody else. Anybody know them?

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » March 2nd, 2009, 3:16 am

old crew...used to be called ugk...they in atwater tambien

ogvicious
What city do you live in now?: boyle heights

Re:

Unread post by ogvicious » June 15th, 2010, 10:26 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I wasn't up to date with the latest on R13 not being around.
Am I understanding correctly that they are no longer around OR
that they don't have too many numbers representing any more?
they still around and their numbers are big. but its mostly youngsters who aint down to put in work! as a matter of fact...they got kicked out of their hood by WS TMC and they aint got a neihgborhood anymore. last i heard they setting up shop on arlington and exposition where they dont have enemies!!

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 7th, 2011, 8:53 pm

ogvicious wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Remember FRIENDS (FRS 13) in East Hollywood?
I remember these scrappy lil bastards!! I gotta give that hood props for going at it big time with WF!! I don't know what they did to provoke those lil youngsters because if I'm right..... nobody was O.G or over 20!! And WF kept on punking them and they snapped! They had a full blown war with WF and WF may have wiped out FRS but at least these fools from FRS smoked a couple of WF and had balls for for even standing up to an O.G varrio like WF!!
FRS didnt smoke anyone from WSWFLS. They only killed women and children, literally. SMH @ you giving props to those lames

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2011, 5:55 pm

I Only See 18steeters most of the time, but they dont be deep. Niggaz run hollywood when they want. How I know, I live out here them niggaz do to go to war (Mex vs Mex) Every bluemoon! 9/10 shootingss are black on black!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”