Summer Jam

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
spaceghost3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Summer Jam

Unread post by spaceghost3 » June 9th, 2004, 3:27 pm

Does anyone have any gang experiences from the past Summer Jam events? Which gang would you say is up there smashin the most?

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Summer Jam

Unread post by CHRIS » June 9th, 2004, 4:09 pm

ONCE IN A WHILE THE OWES TRY TO GET LOUD BUT WHENEVER TR3YS COME, THEY ZIP THERE LIPS

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » June 9th, 2004, 5:42 pm

ON THE C-BO DVD IT SHOWS SOME GRAPES ST. SMASHING ON SOME BLOODS AND RUSHING THE STAGE. I HEARD THERE IS ALWAYS MAJOR BEEF UP THERE AND THEY NEVER MAKE IT THRU THE CONCERT.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » June 11th, 2004, 1:02 pm

FRENCHFRYKILLA wrote:ONCE IN A WHILE THE OWES TRY TO GET LOUD BUT WHENEVER TR3YS COME, THEY ZIP THERE LIPS
hell nah nigga u 4 real? they "trays" dont even be up there like that ......the "bloods" be up there thicc and the grapes 2.....but i dont know about the "trays" comin thru havin us on hush lmao now that i think about it thats jokes lmao

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 11th, 2004, 1:49 pm

NONE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :?:

spaceghost3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spaceghost3 » June 11th, 2004, 9:46 pm

i dont know about that trays doin nothin either....i was up there the first year the gangs ever got live up there...and the 60's was up there smashin..rushin the stage and bashin the security over the heads with the microphone....the muslims were the only ones to get em outta there...but dont get me wrong ..it was some bloods up there tryin to hol down too.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”