What if the wasn't any police in Los Angeles???

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

What if the wasn't any police in Los Angeles???

Unread post by Stone » March 31st, 2007, 6:14 pm

Trip on this shit.

Lately I've watched a grip of movies based on true stories of Black on Black genocide in Africa. Flicks like Blood Diamond, Hotel Rhwanda, Tears of the Sun, etc. I asked a homie from Nigeria if this shit really goes down or is it all hype. He grew up there and just move to the states a few years back. I also ask him where were the police when this shit was going down.

In Africa the police don't give a damn, can be paid off, and stay out of the way. I was wondering how out of control gang violence would get in LA if gangsters didn't have to worry about police or going to jail. Think about it.
You can shot it out with your enemies for days and only stop when they retreat or die. My homie from 107 hoov says he wish it was like that so you can get the beef over with...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 31st, 2007, 7:07 pm

Yall was faded man lol...Shizz good thing LA aint like that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 1st, 2007, 5:13 pm

that would be like militia warfare it would surpass gang fighting.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 2nd, 2007, 7:38 am

Yall watch to much tv/play to much grand theft auto SAN ANDRES :P

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”