Bloods and Crips on the South Side - the future

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
pocoway

Bloods and Crips on the South Side - the future

Unread post by pocoway » June 1st, 2007, 10:58 pm

i wonder what will happen to black gangs in sol cal . you always hear about a sureno set takin over a black gangs territory . you never hear about black gangs moving into mexican hoods its a no no .. i can think of comton , south l.a , pasadena and northeast l.a where mexicans are already taking over black neiborhoods and yea they are killin each other over some dumb shit ... now im startint to see the racial tension here in west los .. WS HARPYS IS BANGING ON THE ROLLIN 20'S AND ON HARLEM 30'S ... WS TEPA 13 IS ALSO PUTTIN IN ALOTTA WORK ON BLACK GANGS ...

memzz

Unread post by memzz » June 11th, 2007, 6:33 pm

Idk it was like blacks and koreans in the like 70's-80's. But i mainly think on some interviews they were sayin since like they are doin it and there illegal here thats why.. idk though i think its funny haha

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 11th, 2007, 9:39 pm

THEY WILL PROBLAY MERGE INTO ONE OR RELOCATE TO ANOTHER SPOT IN CALI WHERE THERES ALOT OF OTHER BLACKS AND T.O.S EVERY SURENO THEY SEE

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 13th, 2007, 3:30 am

pocoway

what race u r??

how can u fuccin wonder bout that if blacks gangs is still №1 in murder stats n shit.mexicans are silly.everybody knows that

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”