Bloods vs. Sur

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Bloods vs. Sur

Unread post by Shox112 » June 11th, 2007, 10:20 pm

BPS vs. 18th St.
LA 20's vs. 18th St
All compton pirus vs. CVTF
All compton pirus vs. CV70's

Put more wars as needed

Put more... Ive noticed that many bloods resently have started puttin they focus on the ese's tuff why is that?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » June 11th, 2007, 10:42 pm

Not all these beefs are super active...

Brims VS 18ST
IFG VS 18ST
MOB VS CV3
WCMP VS A13/AC13
Pacoima Piru VS Pacoima Project Boys
WFP/ESPain VS Wilmas 13

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » June 11th, 2007, 10:50 pm

aint that wilmington beef only valid with ESWilmas cuz the WSWilmas is supposed to be cool with blacks

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » June 12th, 2007, 1:28 am

Shox112 wrote:aint that wilmington beef only valid with ESWilmas because the WSWilmas is supposed to be cool with blacks
e/s pain cool with wsw but they hate esw with a passion

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » June 12th, 2007, 1:40 am

I thought so, they been putta nigga up on game about the ESWilmas

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » June 12th, 2007, 2:24 am

I AIN'T NEVER REALLY KNOWN THE DOGS AND ESES TO GET ALONG OF COURSE CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS BUT NOT HOODS.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » June 12th, 2007, 6:48 am

Hell yea

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » June 12th, 2007, 9:22 am

There have been hoods that got along. Not to sound obvious but CV70 and LPP... kinda overshadowed by the beef but still...

And F13 and my hood for the longest, but now we just do our own thing.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » June 13th, 2007, 1:21 am

youngwun wrote:There have been hoods that got along. Not to sound obvious but CV70 and LPP... kinda overshadowed by the beef but still...

And F13 and my hood for the longest, but now we just do our own thing.

YEAH THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE BECAUSE BACK IN THE DAYS I HEARD ATHENS PARK AND BARRIO 13 WAS cool AND SUPPOSELY 135 PIRU AND B13 WAS cool ALSO AND THEN OF COURSE YOU HAVE FTP AND CV LOCOS BUT FOR THE MOST PART THE DOGS AND ESES DON'T GET A LONG.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 13th, 2007, 4:58 am

Y.G. wrote:
youngwun wrote:There have been hoods that got along. Not to sound obvious but CV70 and LPP... kinda overshadowed by the beef but still...

And F13 and my hood for the longest, but now we just do our own thing.

YEAH THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE BECAUSE BACK IN THE DAYS I HEARD ATHENS PARK AND BARRIO 13 WAS cool AND SUPPOSELY 135 PIRU AND B13 WAS cool ALSO AND THEN OF COURSE YOU HAVE FTP AND CV LOCOS BUT FOR THE MOST PART THE DOGS AND ESES DON'T GET A LONG.
true but also cv70 was allied with ludaz if u talk about back in the days also tru b13 was cool with apb wasnt 151 and cv 155 cool in the days ?? but u rite most ruz have problems with esses

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by mr. chill » June 14th, 2007, 9:21 am

I know cedars were getin into it with the mexicans a couple years ago, not sure what mexican gang it is or if they still beefin tho, maybe someone on here would know

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » June 14th, 2007, 9:31 am

mr. chill wrote:I know cedars were getin into it with the mexicans a couple years ago, not sure what mexican gang it is or if they still beefin tho, maybe someone on here would know
chances are its the Flats

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 15th, 2007, 3:39 am

in 03 it was the flat !!!

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » June 18th, 2007, 1:57 am

I dont know about IFG vs 18st...its more ING x3 vs 18st. But this is all old shit.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » June 18th, 2007, 5:01 am

bgcasper wrote:in 03 it was the flat !!!
Excited for your fellow mexicans weren't you?

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 29th, 2008, 9:31 am

youngwun wrote:Not all these beefs are super active...

Brims VS 18ST
IFG VS 18ST
MOB VS CV3
WCMP VS A13/AC13
Pacoima Piru VS Pacoima Project Boys. PHB,SF,LTP
WFP/ESPain VS Wilmas 13

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 30th, 2008, 6:08 am

WTF 135Piru and B13 cool??? hell naw....they kinda worst enemies now
and all compton piru's vs cv70?????? Hell naw...only piru hoods that are beefin with cv70's are LLP,HHP and i think MOB too
That are the real compton piru vs compton varrio wars
almost all pirus exept WSP and LPP vs CVTF
Cv70 vs Lpp
MOBs are MexicanK in general but beefin with cv 3 and cv70 the most
151Piru vs cv155
CPP vs cv155

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 30th, 2008, 9:23 am

youngwun wrote:Not all these beefs are super active...

Brims VS 18ST
IFG VS 18ST
MOB VS CV3
WCMP VS A13/AC13
Pacoima Piru VS Pacoima Project Boys
WFP/ESPain VS Wilmas 13
PAKOIMA PIRUS VS PHB,PJB,LTP,PF.KKB,SF

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » May 30th, 2008, 11:26 pm

H572DSTA wrote:WTF 135Piru and B13 cool??? hell naw....they kinda worst enemies now
and all compton piru's vs cv70?????? Hell naw...only piru hoods that are beefin with cv70's are LLP,HHP and i think MOB too
That are the real compton piru vs compton varrio wars
almost all pirus exept WSP and LPP vs CVTF
Cv70 vs Lpp
MOBs are MexicanK in general but beefin with cv 3 and cv70 the most
151Piru vs cv155
CPP vs cv155


NAW I WAS SAYIN THAT B13's AND 135's GOT A LONG AT ONE TIME BUT HELL YEAH I KNOW THEY WAS BEEFIN EARLY 2007......SHIT 135's WAS BREAKIN THE B13's OFF. ALSO YEAH THE LPP AND MOB BEEF with THE CV 70's BUT FOR THE MOST PART CV 70s HAD TO WORRY ABOUT CC MORE SO THEN PIRUS BACK IN THE DAYS.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 1st, 2008, 12:28 am

youngwun wrote:
bgcasper wrote:in 03 it was the flat !!!
Excited for your fellow mexicans weren't you?
''

hows he fina be excited when the cedars slapped up the flats and sent those muhfukkas cryin back to the tortilla factory :lol:

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Unread post by H572DSTA » June 1st, 2008, 2:30 am

yeah you right bout that YG
but cedars aint smashing nobody...they makin money and shit but they aint really bangin imidiatly
it wuz tree top, fruit town and mexican gangs like cv largo who smashed on tunas
but tunas are still here,they not that deep anymore,but they still one of the dangerous gangs in compton because
they got some hardcore Members and thats all they need

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by mr. chill » June 1st, 2008, 7:52 am

pistolslanga wrote:
youngwun wrote:
bgcasper wrote:in 03 it was the flat !!!
Excited for your fellow mexicans weren't you?
''

hows he fina be excited when the cedars slapped up the flats and sent those muhfukkas cryin back to the tortilla factory :lol:
when did the cedars get at the flats?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Re:

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 1st, 2008, 9:54 am

meant to say fruits, cant edit shit on here so left it

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re:

Unread post by youngspade » August 1st, 2008, 10:22 am

youngspade wrote:I dont know about IFG vs 18st...its more ING x3 vs 18st. But this is all old shit.
Correction**

There was a beef between them at that current time but the IF's aint playing, as fast as they come, is as fast as they GO!!

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 46
Joined: August 11th, 2015, 12:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re:

Unread post by yourmomslover » June 4th, 2017, 11:34 am

H572DSTA wrote:yeah you right bout that YG
but cedars aint smashing nobody...they makin money and shit but they aint really bangin imidiatly
it wuz tree top, fruit town and mexican gangs like cv largo who smashed on tunas
but tunas are still here,they not that deep anymore,but they still one of the dangerous gangs in compton because
they got some hardcore Members and thats all they need

Lmao we up on levas36 they never stayed on top the scoreboard what you mean? Leave the ese shit to us i hate when blacks try speaking up on shit they have no idea about.. When TF did cedars slap us i really want to know that question but thats why the game has rapped about us in a non dissing way.. Cbp aint no threat.. Same thing for Dj quik he kept it real but thats why we left tanktops on spruce you could walk thru our hood and find old tanktop carvings slashing out palmers but they aint here no more just spruce lol.. All fruit trucks do is snitch and recent too i aint worried about them clowns they full of losses and media disgrace lmao foos need to do something asap celebrities making them look more lame than ever

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Re:

Unread post by bgcasper » June 7th, 2017, 1:34 pm

[quote="yourmomslover"][quote="H572DSTA"]yeah you right bout that YG
but cedars aint smashing nobody...they makin money and shit but they aint really bangin imidiatly
it wuz tree top, fruit town and mexican gangs like cv largo who smashed on tunas
but tunas are still here,they not that deep anymore,but they still one of the dangerous gangs in compton because
they got some hardcore Members and thats all they need[/quote]


Lmao we up on levas36 they never stayed on top the scoreboard what you mean? Leave the ese shit to us i hate when blacks try speaking up on shit they have no idea about.. When TF did cedars slap us i really want to know that question but thats why the game has rapped about us in a non dissing way.. Cbp aint no threat.. Same thing for Dj quik he kept it real but thats why we left tanktops on spruce you could walk thru our hood and find old tanktop carvings slashing out palmers but they aint here no more just spruce lol.. All fruit trucks do is snitch and recent too i aint worried about them clowns they full of losses and media disgrace lmao foos need to do something asap celebrities making them look more lame than ever[/quote]lol the gayme is a rapper but i remember seing them cedar dissin the flat on walls in 03 and for quik when he left his hood yall was cool with each others ...u saw those pics with him and flateros posing together lol nice to read you ...

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 489
Joined: June 28th, 2013, 3:35 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Bloods vs. Sur

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » June 12th, 2017, 11:30 pm

PBB and 38. Orientalz had the run ins too.

LosAngeles94
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: January 19th, 2017, 12:05 am
Country: Albania
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Bloods vs. Sur

Unread post by LosAngeles94 » June 24th, 2017, 2:01 pm

BPS vs 18st
20's vs 18st
CMG vs 18st
INHP vs I13
QSB vs I13

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”