California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 21st, 2003, 1:56 pm

Post information about gangs in Los Angeles County, California here by clicking on Post Reply. There is another forum for other Southern California gangs outside of LA county and for Northern California gangs.

b rbabit

gangs around my city

Unread post by b rbabit » May 24th, 2003, 12:39 am

yes i live in pomona cali there is a gang in pomona covina called Baseline Piru then their is 200 block crips in san dimas and san dimas chicos 13 there is du lo crips in west covina there is 357 crips trey five seven in pomona there is niggas about pimpin they are bloods in pomona and their is azusa 13 and covina 13 in those cities in pomona some more hispanic gangs are 12th street sharks cheryvile northside 13 southside 13 and there is lvr la verne chicos the biggest gang out of those are robally baseline piru then thir are el monte dukes in elmonte el monte hicks baldwin park 13 and basset 13 which is in la puente there are more i know but those are the main ones

MRTIDALSCKMF48st

Unread post by MRTIDALSCKMF48st » May 29th, 2003, 3:17 pm

I live in L.A. but i go to school in Compton and work in Inglewood and here are some of the gangs i encounter in my everyday life........
  • Blood Gangs out of Compton :Village Town Piru ,WestSide Piru ,Fruit Town Piru,Bounty Hunters, Tree Top Piru ,Elm Street Piru,Campanella Park Piru,Looters Park Piru
    Blood Gangs out of Inglewood:Crenshaw mafia,VAn Ness Gansters
    , Friut Town Brims , Queen Street, inglewood families
    Crip Gangs out of compton:Original fronthood compton crips, Pocket Hood Compton Crips,Mona Park Compton Crip , Santana Blocc Compton Crip , Palmer Block Crips
    Crips gangs out of Inglewood/L.A. : Neighbor Hood Crip which include ROlling 20's,40's,50's <----newly formed,60's ,90's which includes 88NHC),111, and others crip sects like 52hoover crip gang ,59hoover crip gang, 83 hoover, 83 gangsters (diffrent from 83 hoover),eastcoast crips

Hispanic Gangs out of Compton :Largos36,Locos13,Barrio13
    Unos sin verguenza 13,Chicano Gang ,Tortilla Flats, East side Playboys 13
    (yes PlayBoys in compton)
    Hispanic gangs of L.A. :Florencia13 ,18st,Ninos Surenos13,38st Locos ,Mara Salvatrucha ,SouthLos ..........
    Ill post more later but got to go to work................ 8)

Unread post by Guest » May 30th, 2003, 2:40 pm

Where did 50's crip come from I thought 50's was a damu hood

BIG DUSTY LOCO

PINOY GANGS

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » June 4th, 2003, 2:29 pm

Here's a laundry list of Pinoy(filipino) gangs in Cali (in no particular order):

Southern Cali(mainly Los Angeles/Rampart Area was the origin, spread out through the rest of L.A. to O.C. Counties, even out to Ventura & Riverside/San Bernardino Counties):
(STS)Satanas
(BNG?)Bahala Na Gang?
(RBS)Rebel Boys
(PR)Pinoy Real
(JFX)Jefrox
(MP13!)Mabuhay Pinoy 13
(HSG)Hellside Gang
(CYS)Crazys
(THS)Tropang Hudas
(LVM)Luzon Visaya Mindinao or Los Valos Malos
(FTM)FlipTown Mob
(CPC)Carsone Pinoy Compadres
(FS13)Flipside13
(FSG)Flipside Gang
(SRZ)Sarzana
(WSI)Westside Islanders
(SRB)Scott Royal Brotherhood
(WSB)WestCovina Boys
(WSR)WestSide Rollers
(TCS)Tres Cantos
(AKP)Akhro Pinoy or Alpha Khappa Rho
(TGP)Tau Gamma Pinoy or Tau Gamma Phi
(RPB)Real Pinoy Boys or Real Pinoy Brotherhood
(TST)Temple Street-Pinoy Locos

**Northern Cali(entire Yay Area, SF/Daly City, Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, San Jose, Stockton, Modesto, Sacramento, Union City, etc...again in no particular order):
Vigilante Boyz (V)
Real Pinoy Brothers (RPB)
Akhro (AHR)
Samahang Ilocano (SI)
Pinoy Style (PS)
Sama Sama Boys (SSB)
Pinoy Crew (PC)
Carpville Posse (CVP)
Original Pinoy Posse (OPP)
Color Blue Always (CBA)
Pacifica Town (P-TOWN)
Tenderloin (TL)
FlipsideCrip (FSC)
Samahang Pinoy (SP)
RX Pinoy
Pinoy 4 Life (PFL)
Crazy Flip Boys (CFB)
Just Fucking Around (JFA)
All City Pinoy (ACP)
Mano Mano (M2X)
Together N Forever (TNF)
Looney Toon Posse (LTP)
Nuthing But Flips (NBF)
Consider it Done (CID)
Monster Crew (MC)
Ocean Boyz (OB)
Batang P.I. (BPI)
Satans Child (SC)
Bahala Na Gang? (BNG)
Luzon Visaya Mindinao (LVM)
Batang City Jail (BCJ)
Scout Royal Brotherhood (SRB)
Frisco Boyz
Kearny Boyz
Outlaws
San Jose Boys
San Jose Posse
Tunay Na Pinoy (TNP)
Vallejo Boys
13 High
All Brothers Together
KNP
All Kickin' It Posse (AKP)
Hayward Boys
Vallejo Town Posse
Batak Boys
Mixed Breed
Original Pinoy Crew
Oakland boys
Oakland San Leandro Boys (OSB)
Stonger Gang
RTC
The Hercules Boys
**Northern Cali info provided by the V @ http://www.pinoytown.8m.com

Brief History:
I can only speak for the Southern Cali Pinoys. It all started in the Rampart Area of Los Angeles. STS, TST were some of the first Pinoy gangs present during the late 60's, early 70's in Los Angeles. During the 60's and 70's, it was more a racial thing, these groups were started to fend off chicano/other gangs in the area. There are several Pinoy Prison gangs from the Phillippine Islands, but they did not set up shop here in the states. Most of the LOS area Pinoy gangs are your typical gang as defined by LAPD. Anyways, as the 70's faded, the 80's had a tremendous gang explosion in the filipino community. Several gangs branched off of STS, creating more gangs, intensifying rivalries, and the Pinoy Gang Wars of the 80's were on. Several died in the wars, several went to prison for life. There was one thing that calmed everybody down during that time, and it pretty much ended the wars without police help...DRUGS. Crack cocaine was being bought and used heavily by the active pinoy gangbangers during the 80's, thereby neutralizing their will to fight. By the late 80's, the killings stopped almost instantaneously as it started, until the early 90's. The early 90's involved many racial clashes, mostly with the Sureno's. South Bay gangs like WSI and TRG fought against chicano gangs like ESL and WSL. At that time the greenlight was put on all Asians in the "system". Shortly thereafter, the warfare was halted by another drug, Crystal Meth, which took the fight out of many people. As of now, there are only a handful "active" gangs in the Southland, in the street gang sense.

All right, stay up...

Eastsida

ATF- Acacias/Towns/Farms

Unread post by Eastsida » June 9th, 2003, 2:39 pm

Compton Crips run my neigborhood.
(E/S Spook Town Compton Crips STCC
W/S Acacia Blocc Compton Crips ABCC and
W/S Farm Dogz Compton Crips FDCC)

Also a hispanic gang called CV B K M
CV Born Krazy Minded
CV Blood Killa Mafia Crips

They All have grouped together making their self ATF

They all have grouped up because of their similar enemies:
Nutty Blocc Compton Crips and CV & 7"OHS"
(Nasty Burnt Chiccen) & (7"HOES")

YOUNG ATF KREWS
CMF/NEBs- Crazy Mexikan Family=(young BKM's)
HB/HBC/HBz/HBCC-Hot Boyz Clique=(young Acacia blocks)
JSC- Johnson Street Criminals/Crooks/Clique=(young Spook Towns)
CMB- Cash Money Ballaz/Brothers=(young Farm Dogz)

HBC, JSC, and CMB all fight each other but are real close.

Their territory is from Alameda and Alondra to Oleander and Alondra In Compton California

bA1by2Guh6Cuhz

Unread post by bA1by2Guh6Cuhz » June 12th, 2003, 5:48 pm

in the west side of LA here's wat i know:

Sotel Diablos (brown rag)
Venice Shoreline Crips
Culver City Boys (red rag)
Santa Monica Gang

all of dem is mexican reppin 13

in Korea Town:

MBZ Mental BoyZ (korean)
LB Lost Boys (korean)
ACS Asian CriminalS (mostly korean n viet)
18th St.
MS Mara S???

MRTIDALSCKMF48st

Tagging crews becoming gangs

Unread post by MRTIDALSCKMF48st » June 12th, 2003, 10:08 pm

As of today i have been told tht there are a few tagging crews who are either connected to or are themselevs gangs........................

OFA 13 = Out For Action 13
BKM 13 = Born krazy Minded 13
EK13 = Evil kids 13
Usv13 = Unos Sin Verguenza (transilaiton) ones without shame)
Kak(baby Tortilla Flats 13) = known as kings - affiliated as a entrance click
FCK ( LArgos 36) although not officially an entrance click many firstclass kings become largos

usv13 became a gangh after the main head of the tagging crew went to jail and stabbed a sureno and the prison gang which was in control at the time gave the the 13 as for EK13 they were gven the thirteen by the 18st gang , fck's And KaK's deny that they are affiliated with the tortilla flats and largos .

MRTIDALSCKMF48st

Tagging crews becoming gangs

Unread post by MRTIDALSCKMF48st » June 12th, 2003, 10:10 pm

As of today i have been told tht there are a few tagging crews who are either connected to or are themselevs gangs........................

OFA 13 = Out For Action 13
BKM 13 = Born krazy Minded 13
EK13 = Evil kids 13
Usv13 = Unos Sin Verguenza (transilaiton) ones without shame)
Kak(baby Tortilla Flats 13) = known as kings - affiliated as a entrance click
FCK ( LArgos 36) although not officially an entrance click many firstclass kings become largos

usv13 became a gangh after the main head of the tagging crew went to jail and stabbed a sureno and the prison gang which was in control at the time gave the the 13 as for EK13 they were gven the thirteen by the 18st gang , fck's And KaK's deny that they are affiliated with the tortilla flats and largos .

MY CITY COMPTON

Unread post by MY CITY COMPTON » June 19th, 2003, 11:32 am

TO the HOMIE EASTSIDA I USE TO STAY AT MY AUNT HOUSE 1100 BLK ACACIA IN the FUCCIN MIDLE OF THEM HOT BOYZ HOOD
DYNASTY NUBB FLAWSA STUNNA 3 LIL TANK MAN THEY ALL MY CUZZINZ CLOSE HOMIES BUT THEY YOUNGA THAN ME IM AN OLD ASS BG IM 32 THEY KNOW ME BY the NAME OF S BONE FRUM SSCC CAPONE FRUM the FARM TG CLICC IS MY CUZZ IM COOL WITH FUMA LIL G MAC I EVEN WENT ON A PBCK MISSION WITH SUM HOT BOYZ ASK C LITE OTG CLIC BUT IM COOL WITH A LOTS OF NUTTYZ SINCE MY HOOD AND NBCC ARE CLOSE 2GETHER WE TPCK FUCC WE EVEN KPCK NOWADAYZ THINGZ ARE CRAZY KP USE TO C OUR BROTHAZ E MAIL ME CUZZ ...IN MY HOOD WE HAVE THEM 16 A CLICC 20CC'S OTG,S MY SET SSCC BG 'S THEM OLD ASS OBG'S TEMPLE AV GLENCOE SET AND THEM MAYO AV HUTLERS PEARL BLK CHESTER ST U HAVE THEM DUCCY HOODSTAZ ALL ON THE OTHA SIDE OF ALONDRA UP 2 COMPTON BLVD ITS ALL BLUE .THEN ON THE OTHA SIDE OF LB BLVD U HAVE NHCC900 BLK SHARING the HOOD WITH THEM COMPTONE VARRIO TINY GANGSTA WITH A LOTS OF CLICC LIKE NHOOD LOKOS ASSASSIN PALMAS YOUNGSTAZ THERE IS A LIL COMPTON VARRIO KAM ST AND A KREW CALLED M4L THEY BOTH IN WAR WITH CV TG FUTHER
EAST U HAVE NH KPCC THEY AINT DOWN WITH US THEY IN WAR WITH THEM WBLC FRUM PRS WATTS THAT C HANGIN AT the COMPTON STATION U HAVE CV CHICANO GANG IN WAR WITH CVTG THEY HANG FROM KP TO COMPTON BLVD THEN U HAVE SS ATLANTIC DRIVE THEY DOWN WITH SSCC AND CV TG AT RANCHO MOBILE HOME ON HOLLY ST FRUM COMPTON 2 ALONDRA U HAVE HHP, AT RANCHO DOMINGEZ PARK U HAVE LHP ON THEIR WEST ITS CVCG ON THEIR EAST ITS CV SEGUNDO WANNA FLAT
U EVEN HAVE A TINY LIL HOOD CLAIMIN A WATTS SET JUST ON HARRIS AND COMPTON BLVD ITS HICKORY ST WATTS ... TO MR ALONSO CAN I ASK U FEW INFO ? IN YOUR SITE U FORGOT SIX HOOD COMPTON CRIPS THEY ON 126 ST N WILLOWBROOK
IN THE OLD SITE U USE TO PUT RSHCC THEY IN WAR WITH TPCC DO U KNOW WHAT RHSC STAND 4 ? I DONT EVEN KNOW WERE ARE THEM TWILIGHT ZONE CC ? ARE THEY NEXT TO the O SWAPS HOOD WHEN AVALON JOIN SAN PEDRO NEX TO HI LOWS HIDROLICS SHOP DO U KNOW THEM COMPTON BLOCC BOYZ ? THERE IS A T ZONE ON 110 ST ? WERE?NEXT TO LOCKE HI SCHOOL U HEARD ABOUT THEM BLUE GATE MAFIA IN WATTS ? IF U NEED ANY INFO ABOUT CHICANO GANGS IN COMPTON ASK ME I GOT A GANG OF PICS WITH TAGS N ALL FRUM MY HOOD ...AND THERE IS A LOT MORE HOODS IN LYNWOOD LIKE CALI AV CRIPS IN WAR WITH WALNUTS BLOC CRIPS ,LYNWOOD VARRIO EL SEGUNDO LV PARAGON LV BANNING ST A LOT MORE CC YA AND THANKS 4 THAT WONDERFULL SITE CUZZ

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 19th, 2003, 11:33 am

TO the HOMIE EASTSIDA I USE TO STAY AT MY AUNT HOUSE 1100 BLK ACACIA IN the FUCCIN MIDLE OF THEM HOT BOYZ HOOD
DYNASTY NUBB FLAWSA STUNNA 3 LIL TANK MAN THEY ALL MY CUZZINZ CLOSE HOMIES BUT THEY YOUNGA THAN ME IM AN OLD ASS BG IM 32 THEY KNOW ME BY the NAME OF S BONE FRUM SSCC CAPONE FRUM the FARM TG CLICC IS MY CUZZ IM COOL WITH FUMA LIL G MAC I EVEN WENT ON A PBCK MISSION WITH SUM HOT BOYZ ASK C LITE OTG CLIC BUT IM COOL WITH A LOTS OF NUTTYZ SINCE MY HOOD AND NBCC ARE CLOSE 2GETHER WE TPCK FUCC WE EVEN KPCK NOWADAYZ THINGZ ARE CRAZY KP USE TO C OUR BROTHAZ E MAIL ME CUZZ ...IN MY HOOD WE HAVE THEM 16 A CLICC 20CC'S OTG,S MY SET SSCC BG 'S THEM OLD ASS OBG'S TEMPLE AV GLENCOE SET AND THEM MAYO AV HUTLERS PEARL BLK CHESTER ST U HAVE THEM DUCCY HOODSTAZ ALL ON THE OTHA SIDE OF ALONDRA UP 2 COMPTON BLVD ITS ALL BLUE .THEN ON THE OTHA SIDE OF LB BLVD U HAVE NHCC900 BLK SHARING the HOOD WITH THEM COMPTONE VARRIO TINY GANGSTA WITH A LOTS OF CLICC LIKE NHOOD LOKOS ASSASSIN PALMAS YOUNGSTAZ THERE IS A LIL COMPTON VARRIO KAM ST AND A KREW CALLED M4L THEY BOTH IN WAR WITH CV TG FUTHER
EAST U HAVE NH KPCC THEY AINT DOWN WITH US THEY IN WAR WITH THEM WBLC FRUM PRS WATTS THAT C HANGIN AT the COMPTON STATION U HAVE CV CHICANO GANG IN WAR WITH CVTG THEY HANG FROM KP TO COMPTON BLVD THEN U HAVE SS ATLANTIC DRIVE THEY DOWN WITH SSCC AND CV TG AT RANCHO MOBILE HOME ON HOLLY ST FRUM COMPTON 2 ALONDRA U HAVE HHP, AT RANCHO DOMINGEZ PARK U HAVE LHP ON THEIR WEST ITS CVCG ON THEIR EAST ITS CV SEGUNDO WANNA FLAT
U EVEN HAVE A TINY LIL HOOD CLAIMIN A WATTS SET JUST ON HARRIS AND COMPTON BLVD ITS HICKORY ST WATTS ... TO MR ALONSO CAN I ASK U FEW INFO ? IN YOUR SITE U FORGOT SIX HOOD COMPTON CRIPS THEY ON 126 ST N WILLOWBROOK
IN THE OLD SITE U USE TO PUT RSHCC THEY IN WAR WITH TPCC DO U KNOW WHAT RHSC STAND 4 ? I DONT EVEN KNOW WERE ARE THEM TWILIGHT ZONE CC ? ARE THEY NEXT TO the O SWAPS HOOD WHEN AVALON JOIN SAN PEDRO NEX TO HI LOWS HIDROLICS SHOP DO U KNOW THEM COMPTON BLOCC BOYZ ? THERE IS A T ZONE ON 110 ST ? WERE?NEXT TO LOCKE HI SCHOOL U HEARD ABOUT THEM BLUE GATE MAFIA IN WATTS ? IF U NEED ANY INFO ABOUT CHICANO GANGS IN COMPTON ASK ME I GOT A GANG OF PICS WITH TAGS N ALL FRUM MY HOOD ...AND THERE IS A LOT MORE HOODS IN LYNWOOD LIKE CALI AV CRIPS IN WAR WITH WALNUTS BLOC CRIPS ,LYNWOOD VARRIO EL SEGUNDO LV PARAGON LV BANNING ST A LOT MORE CC YA AND THANKS 4 THAT WONDERFULL SITE CUZZ

MRTIDALSCKMF48st

eastsida talkin about NEBS

Unread post by MRTIDALSCKMF48st » June 19th, 2003, 3:40 pm

NEBS is a tagging crew
NEBS= New Era Bomb Squad
based in Compton and neighboring L.A.
just like BKM used to be

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 6th, 2003, 6:34 pm

HARBOR AREA GANGS:
EAST SIDE TORRANCE
CARSON 13
GARDENA 13
VICTORIA PARK LOCOS
KEYSTONE
HARBOR CITY
RANCHO SAN PEDRO
ES WILMAS
WS WILMAS
TORTILLA FLATS
204 ST.
IF I FORGOT ANY, SO WHAT YOU'RE NOT SHIT ANYWAYS!! :twisted:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 6th, 2003, 8:08 pm

yes you forgot a gang of hoods ...may be is because they are black ...are you a lil nigger hater doobie ? see i always put mexican gangs in all my post ...because its about information not about what you like and what you hate .what about harbor city crips 252 st water front piru and you even frogot catalina st locos and since you put carson in the harbor area what about victoria park crips ,svc cold doggs,kalas park loks,scott park samoan warriors ,and much more .......

BOMTON HOODS

Unread post by Guest » July 7th, 2003, 3:38 am

NI99AZ FORGOT ABOUT THE EASTSIDE P.I.R.U.'S M.O.B., LUEDERS PARK, HOLLY HOODS, LIME HOOD, AND CROSS ATLANTIC. THEN YOU HAVE ALL THE WESTSIDE P.I.R.U.'S MY HOOD CAMPANELLA PARK, FRUIT TOWN P.I.R.U., TREE-TOP P.I.R.U., VILLAGE TOWN, BEDAS BLOCK AND MANY MORE P.I.R.U. RUN THE STREETS OF BOMPTON THATS WHY EVERYBODY IS TRYIN TO CLICK UP.

xXSbytheXx

Unread post by xXSbytheXx » July 8th, 2003, 9:22 pm

yALL forgot ABout ALTADENA DENVER LANES, PASADENA DENVER LANES, PROJECT GANGSTERS, AND SUMMIT STREET.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

EIGHT BALL CRIP IN LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 13th, 2003, 12:30 pm

My first cousin, Crazy S, started a gang known as "8 Ball Crip" in the LBC. It was connected to Insane Crip Gang and Rolling 20s. My other second cousin--Crazy S' brother Gangsta John--was a member of Insane Crip Gang (ICG). I was also a lil' thug and my akas were "baby thug" and "point blank". But admittedly I was not one of the hardest out there at all. Mostly my uncles and cousins had my back....that's how I got out of the hood to study in university. If my family--my thug family--had not protected me then I would be dead.

One of the hardest fools in the LBC in the 80s was a Rolling 20 named 1/2 dead. Half-Dead put a gun to my brother's head in broad daylight. I was about 12 year old and just in shock. It was my intro. to random thuggishness. There's nothing you can do if no one has your back.

Now, I find myself "out of the hood" physically, but not mentally. I'm now surrounded by whites who hate, fear, stereotype blacks and minorities. These white feel that "all brown-skinned" people are inferior. The hatred is deep. And for me it's to the point were I don't even want to relate to the racists anymore. I even think of trying to go back to the LBC and hook up with the streets again. Would I be accepted back in the hood? Could I find myself in the streets after 12 years traveling the world?

I'm so out-of-it that I'm going to quote from the rock group Linkin Park: "Crawling in my skin/These wounds they will not heal/Fear is how I fall/Confusing what is real" This relates to how I feel. I'm wondering if the present is real. Is my reality real? Are these racists whites around me real? But, most importantly, am I real? I feel powerless when they call me a "nigger". What can I do? No one has my back. I can't just pop a cap in a m/f. Sometimes I'm told by whites that I seem like a "weak person". What do I do? Do I just "snap"? If I "snap" and lash out, then I would fail in this environment.

I don't want to hate white people. But the more I'm around them, the more I love blacks, mexicans, Asians and American Indians. I just miss the people I grew up with......but is the past real?

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heat
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real---Linkin Park

Anybody here with some street love, just email me and show me some love.

Point Blank

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 14th, 2003, 2:36 am

i don't believe you ,half dead is a rapper and all your infos sound fake ...ok if you really were from long beach tell me what is P.A.C
and wich block of 21st is insane and were do the 20's hood start on 21 st

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: California Gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 22nd, 2003, 2:43 pm

No, 1/2 dead killed his girlfriend with a bumberjack back in the 80s...and he once pointed a gun at my older brother's head on myrtle street. Some of your questions I can't answer because of memory.

But I lived on 1010 Orange....if you know 10th street meets Orange street right in the hardest part of LBC.

I also lived on Myrtle street between Martin Luther King, New York Street and Lime.

I was also born in St. Mary's Hospital on Atlantic...

My older cousin gangster john was a member of ICG...insane crip gang...but I lost touch with him...

The reason for my memory gaps is that I left LBC in 1989 when I graduated from Wilson High School (The White House) and went away to college at UC Riverside. I then went to law school, travelled, etc...

So my memory of LBC isn't as clear as it should be...but I was a member of 8 Ball Crip...and still consider myself loyal to the Crips.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 23rd, 2003, 11:18 am

bullsh!t the only 8ball i know is a drink ,you lier ,campus boy stop that lbc bullsh1t ... you never banged ,you sound like a whiteboy from israel ,don't talk about your uncle and them jackson ass busters ,who gives a fuck about them ,stick to the topic wich is gangs territory in los angeles county ,stop that jackson ass BS about your daddy ,its about you ... you claim long beach insane and you don't even know mess about them ,stop that memory bullsh1t fake ass imposter ... i never heard about a set called 8ball in the lbc ? i think this guy is telling false informations about long beach .....

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » July 23rd, 2003, 12:21 pm

Thats it "i will be banned" cut his freaking head off :lol:

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » July 25th, 2003, 4:35 am

here are the hoods close to my hood ARTESIA~13 :

VARRIO ARTESIA
CHIVAS ARTESIA
ARTESIA BROWN TRIBE
SSLAKEWOOD
PEACEFULL VARRIO NORWALK
HAWAIIAN GARDENS
VARRIO NORWALK ONE WAYS, DUKES, NIGHTOWLS,LOCOS
DOGPATCH
EAST SIDE PARAMOUNT
PARAMOUNT AVENUES
ES LAKEWOOD
ORANGE ST LOCOS NWK
CARMELAS NORWALK
V~BELLFLOWER
NEIGHBORHOOD NORWALK

theres other smaller hoods but right off hand these are the main hoods in my area...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 25th, 2003, 7:34 am

thanks esse but what about norwalk los hawks ,paramonte 13,norwalk spry st lokotes ?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » July 25th, 2003, 9:19 am

hey casper... i could be wrong but i THINK los hawks are a clique from varrio norwalk. the hoods i listed are the hoods that i know of personally. im sure ive missed some cause all kind of new hoods/cliques be poppin up almost everytime i go on "vacation"...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 25th, 2003, 10:40 am

si claro es una clicka de varrio nwk pero son los mas chingones ! tengo pedo con un puto de los hawks ...
mis carnales estan estudiando al dominguez hi y tengo familia en la ciudad de paramonte cerca de paramount parque ,soy de comptone sur side crips ,soy mitad negro ,pero mi jeffita es de jalisco ,keep trucha esse ,sur side comptone crips rifa lololol

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » July 25th, 2003, 1:47 pm

tu sabes carnal. mi hermano es en la ciudad paramount tambien pero mi carnal es todo en familia, no mas gangas. tu madre es de jalisco? thats firme homie! orale, trucha con el comptone crips...lol...stay down casper, for your hood, the lifestyle and all that goes with it...yeah i remember you telling me about that vato carlos guiterrez. shit happens brother!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 25th, 2003, 10:36 pm

orale carnal ....si me recuerdo eres el vato from artesia ...stay down homie ...

MID TOWN

Unread post by MID TOWN » August 3rd, 2003, 1:06 pm

gangs that hoods in my area or the be around here a lot, i live in the mid city area

Schoolyard Crips
Mansfield Crips
Marvin Crips
Geer Gang Crips
Playboys 13
Mid City Stoners
By Yo Self Hustler Crip
Fair Fax Crip (defunct)
Money Hoes Clothes (click)
Breaking Backs Out Constantly (Click)
Most Valubable Pimps
West BLVD
Neighbahood 20s (twinkies)
City Black P Stones
Mid City 18st
RHC13
Mid Town Gangsta Crips (Defunkt)
Hillside Viscous Pimps
Alias Family Mafia (click)

Then lots of catz from Harlem 30s, nhc 40s, nhc 60s, jbps live around here, 6 9 blocc eastcoast comes up to the skating rink, some hoovers used to come to the skating rink. Some 67 Neighbahoods, 8 trey gangsta crips, 5 2 broadways go to la high and shit.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » August 10th, 2003, 10:56 am

big casper---no somos amigos porque tenemos demasiado en comun...tengo 32 anos...naci de sur de california "long beach" playa larga...tienes familia de Jalisco...y me gusta musica mi Jalisco...Pedro Enfante...Jorge Negrete...Vicente Fernadez (Alejando Fernadez el hijo)...cuando yo era chico me gusto "Los Ricos Tambien Lloran" con Veronica Castro (mama de Cristian Castro)...y estrella de "La Movida"...

porque tu subes muchas cosas al gangas, yo no hablo mas...estoy aqui porque quiero saber mas...no puedo "be fake" necesito siempre "keep it real"...cuando yo "keep it real" estoy feliz...

"mas vale solo que mal acompanado"

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 10th, 2003, 11:31 am

orrale souledge tienes sangre latino tambien ? de jalisco ? orale pues primo ...

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » August 12th, 2003, 12:27 pm

no tengo sangre latino...no soy raza...pero cuando era nino vivia con una familia mexicana...tuve problemas con mi familia y estuve con familia mexicana en long beach...me gusta comida mexicana...arroz con leche...frijoles...enchiladas...tacos con pescado...dos equis, corona....

tu eres raza....

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 13th, 2003, 8:35 am

Sorry about the family problems but please stop talking about all that Mexican food you like so much. You're making me mighty hungry.. lol.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”