TORTILLA FLATS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 4th, 2007, 11:30 pm

i remember that meeting at tragniew park. wasnt there a football game with A13 vs 155

what i remember from the CVTF-FTP beef is that the youngster Flats started trippin first, they started that shit and the fruit towns started retaliating on all the Flats -young and old. i knew this OG fool from the Flats, i wont name him cuz he wouldnt like that. and u know what im saying i really dont like to give out too much info on here cuz i be paranoid. i might end up locked up one day and the wrong nigga see this and i get labeled u know what i mean. but yeah he drove a white monte carlo on deez. ya any TFlat who sees this will know exactly who that is. this fool had just got out the pen. anyway that fool got his ride tore up by an ak47, it was the fruit towns and they almost killed his ass he said he just ducked real low and floored it and got down the street.. this fool was mad pissed and he and his homies started pushin them youngsters hard to serve them fruit towns
i never asked him how it started cuz u know, u just hear its on and all u wanna talk about is whats gonna happen not what happend.
so u cant really say the Vets from the flats were innocent and victims of what the younsters brought on by beefing with FTP's. them og flats pushed this beef and probably was pushin this shit before the fruit towns took shots on their ass anyway.

This is how cool FTP and CVTF was back before this beef, check this out. if you were black and u had on some blue or you slippin and u pass by the FTP area and some fruit towns surrounded u and u didnt wanna die, all u had to do was say u was from KAK and they let your ass go . just like that. intruding or whatever u got a pass cuz u say u from kak. realshit.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 11:36 pm

the FTP won that war, cvtf got smashed

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2007, 12:01 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:what i remember from the CVTF-FTP beef is that the youngster Flats started trippin first, they started that shit and the fruit towns started retaliating on all the Flats -young and old. i knew this OG fool from the Flats, i wont name him because he wouldnt like that. and u know what im saying i really dont like to give out too much info on here because i be paranoid. i might end up locked up one day and the wrong nigga see this and i get labeled u know what i mean. but yeah he drove a white monte carlo on deez. ya any TFlat who sees this will know exactly who that is. this fool had just got out the pen. anyway that fool got his ride tore up by an ak47, it was the fruit towns and they almost killed his ass he said he just ducked real low and floored it and got down the street.. this fool was mad pissed and he and his homies started pushin them youngsters hard to serve them fruit towns
Damn... there are court transcripts about a case like this.. the Fruit Towns sprayed these two flats who were brothers.. one died.. and the other turned into a straight lunatic.. he'd serve the fruit towns something viscious then drive right across the way to Tree Top/Flats hood where he lived... eventually the Fruits snitched on him... then the Flats offered him money not to come to court or some shit like that..

Two things about the Flats... they put in major work on pirus acording to court documents... but streetwise they are not nearly as deep as they once were... they couldn't handle all that beef and keep all of their territory.. but some of the Flats are survivors.. they still on deck but only come out at night.. scratch on a few walls and bust a few caps.. but they ain't got that presence that I seen a few years ago..

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 5th, 2007, 2:34 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:what i remember from the CVTF-FTP beef is that the youngster Flats started trippin first, they started that shit and the fruit towns started retaliating on all the Flats -young and old. i knew this OG fool from the Flats, i wont name him because he wouldnt like that. and u know what im saying i really dont like to give out too much info on here because i be paranoid. i might end up locked up one day and the wrong nigga see this and i get labeled u know what i mean. but yeah he drove a white monte carlo on deez. ya any TFlat who sees this will know exactly who that is. this fool had just got out the pen. anyway that fool got his ride tore up by an ak47, it was the fruit towns and they almost killed his ass he said he just ducked real low and floored it and got down the street.. this fool was mad pissed and he and his homies started pushin them youngsters hard to serve them fruit towns
Damn... there are court transcripts about a case like this.. the Fruit Towns sprayed these two flats who were brothers.. one died.. and the other turned into a straight lunatic.. he'd serve the fruit towns something viscious then drive right across the way to Tree Top/Flats hood where he lived... eventually the Fruits snitched on him... then the Flats offered him money not to come to court or some shit like that..

Two things about the Flats... they put in major work on pirus acording to court documents... but streetwise they are not nearly as deep as they once were... they couldn't handle all that beef and keep all of their territory.. but some of the Flats are survivors.. they still on deck but only come out at night.. scratch on a few walls and bust a few caps.. but they ain't got that presence that I seen a few years ago..

LETS BE REAL MAC THEY GOT THEY ASSES SERVED COURT DOCUMENTS DON'T MEAN SHIT BECAUSE MY FAMILY MEMEBERS THAT ARE PIRUS THAT ARE RIP 9/10 WAS FROM ANOTHER NIGGA!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 5th, 2007, 3:42 pm

dubcity wrote:the FTP won that war, cvtf got smashed
Is this One-Nutt :shock: ^^^ talking outta his ass :lol:

or is it his evil ONE-EYE is all fuc-ked up Palmtreez :lol:

I don't get some of these NON GANG BANGIN Mufuckas :shock:

can NEVER recognize a Chicano Varrio :twisted:

I never had hard time giving Black gangs props....

HOOVERS were sick with it.....Line pushers...Aggressive in the system....

EAST COAST carried themselves with Respect and Class....Solid dudes....Cool Cats

Oh, but then again, I actually DID TIME with these dudes & I'm REALLY from a Varrio / N'hood 8)

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 5th, 2007, 4:20 pm

u from some weak ass varrio nobody give a fuc about shutup, i aint gon kiss no ass just to kiss it, i'ma keep it real, cvtf got smashed , u aint even from compton u mark, i'm tired of u speakin on shit u know nothing about, stic to wut u know, an thats the hoovers and coasts slappin u up in the "pinta" :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 5th, 2007, 4:26 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
dubcity wrote:the FTP won that war, cvtf got smashed
Is this One-Nutt :shock: ^^^ talking outta his ass :lol:

or is it his evil ONE-EYE is all fuc-ked up Palmtreez :lol:

I don't get some of these NON GANG BANGIN Mufuckas :shock:

can NEVER recognize a Chicano Varrio :twisted:

I never had hard time giving Black gangs props....

HOOVERS were sick with it.....Line pushers...Aggressive in the system....

EAST COAST carried themselves with Respect and Class....Solid dudes....Cool Cats

Oh, but then again, I actually DID TIME with these dudes & I'm REALLY from a Varrio / N'hood 8)

no disrespect martinez, but on that war FTP and some other piru's went hard on CVTF, TF used to be really deep, there not really deep anymore, barely around really, FTP pushed into the hood too...

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 5th, 2007, 4:49 pm

dubcity wrote:u...." :
That’s right…..

You’re the “stupid ass Kinder-garden kid” here @ streetgangs!

Remember I told your bitch ass earlier “ONLY a true PENDEJOS says "Duh" :lol:

What the fuck is wrong with your NON GANG BANGIN ass saying “Duh”

NO SELF RESPECTING gangster would ever say something that fuc-ken lame “Duh” :shock:

but you did :lol:

You let everybody know what a fuc-ken lame SNOT NOSED biatch you REALLY are! :twisted:

Like I said before, You’re “fuc-ken retard”!!! :lol:

A LA VERGA, PUTO !!!!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2007, 5:22 pm

I can't keep it real if that means that i have to speak on something other than I know of.. like i said, Flats don't have all the territory that they use to have. Agree? And they come out and tight and tag here and there.. agree? Now maybe 9 of 10 are blacks putting on work.. I don't know that to be accurate.. and I like I aaid, there was a case like homeboy spoke on that i read about... its consistent with the story that he told. Thats a fact YG!

Now since you want me to keep it real.. then I will add the fact that the Pirus are not soley responsible for minimizing TF presence.. TF took gang banging to another level.. CVK PK CK.. they took on too much beef.. and collectively Compton Varrios, Crips, and Pirus slowed them down dramatically.. but to say FLATS are no longer in Compton is just pure fallacy.

Never once did say who was winning that war.. because I don't know, and frankly don't care who won.. war is war.. that means bodies are being dropped on both sides.. and that has become one of the biggest topics in Compton for years now..

STATEMENT OF FACTS

In February 2002, the Tortilla Flats gang was at war with the Fruit Town Piru gang in Compton. Defendant associated with the Tortilla Flats gang.

February 18, 2002 Shooting of Jackson

[bJackson belonged to Fruit Town Piru. At 3:00 p.m. on February 18, 2002, defendant and two Tortilla Flats gang members approached Jackson in a car and stared at him menacingly. Defendant threw a gang sign and shouted gang slogans. He fired three shots at Jackson from a chrome gun. [/b]He missed. Jackson ran away. Lisa Osborne, who witnessed the shooting, called the police and described the car. Defendant and his associates drove to 441 West Cedar in Compton, where Jorge Ramirez lived. Another Tortilla [*5] Flats member, Luis Lozano, was there. The police found defendant and his associates there, seated in the car. When he saw the police, Lozano took the gun defendant had used in the shooting and hid it in Ramirez's apartment. Twenty minutes later, the police recovered the gun from the apartment where Lozano had hidden it. A few minutes later, Osborne was brought to 441 West Cedar, and she identified defendant as the shooter. Jackson identified defendant as the shooter the next day. n2
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Footnotes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

n2 Defendant was arrested and charged in the shooting. However, when Jackson could not be located for the preliminary hearing, the prosecutor dismissed the complaint and defendant was released.

- - - - - - - - - - - - End Footnotes- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The defense was misidentification.

November 17, 2002 Shooting of Marquis Meloncon

On November 17, 2002, defendant and two associates in a burgundy pickup truck drove past Marquis Meloncon and stopped a few feet away. Believing Marquis Meloncon was a rival gang member, defendant rolled down the window and identified himself [*6] as a member of Tortilla Flats. A passenger in the truck told defendant to shoot. Defendant fired ten shots at Marquis Meloncon, wounding him in the lung and nose. Defendant drove away. Demetrius Meloncon, Marquis Meloncon's younger brother, heard the shots, saw defendant drive away, and chased defendant in his car, but defendant eluded him. While recovering in the hospital, Marquis Meloncon identified defendant as the shooter. The police went to defendant's home on November 23, 2002, and observed the burgundy pickup truck parked across the street. Defendant's father was seated inside.

The defense was alibi and misidentification.

November 24, 2002 Assault of Demetrius Meloncon, Brandishing at a Person in a Motor Vehicle, and Evading An Officer

On November 24, 2002, defendant returned to the Meloncons' neighborhood in the truck. Demetrius Meloncon was in a car with two other people. Defendant swerved toward Demetrius Meloncon's car, pointed a gun at them, and drove away. Demetrius Meloncon chased defendant. He called the police during the chase and advised them that the person who had shot his brother had returned to the neighborhood and brandished a gun. The police [*7] found defendant driving the truck, chased him, and signaled him to stop. Defendant did not stop, ran a stop sign, ran a red light, and exceeded the speed limit. The police eventually stopped defendant. Demetrius Meloncon identified defendant in a field show-up.

----

Obviously YG, dude didn't have a problem busting on FTP's.. and obvious FTP was snitching. Do you get the basis of my concurence or shal I post more cases...?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 5th, 2007, 5:48 pm

nobody said cvtf didn't fight bac and it wuz one-sided, i just said cvtf lost, they presence has been minimized, it wuz mainly FTP vs. cvtf, and cvtf wuzn't the only one between them and ftp that wuz taking on other gangs, ftp is ck too and have been for a loooong ass time obviously, cats need to stop making excuses for cvtf, they been flatlined, they presence is small, FTP had the most to do with that situation, no if ands or maybes, theres plenty of cases with cvtf snitching, just cuz u can't find it on the internet don't mean shit

once again i ax', who wuz CVTF CK'ing? :shock:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 5th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Post more cases, Kevmac.....^^^^ por favor!

FTP is still active and posted in there hood.

Seen 'em with my own two (healthy) eyes (You know WHO im clowin') :lol:

Now - For you non gang bangin putas wolfing outta your ass up in here....

CVTF is NOT in their old varrio they way they were before, ...why?

1. way too many enemies....
All CPT PIRUS, CC RIDERS, and Almost every other C.V.s.
It was not just FTP; the CV LOCOS had as much to do with that shit as FTP did.
during the Gang Bang peak, they were in everybodys mouth, including all the LYNWOOD Varrios and the many WATTS Varrios...

2. Many of their riders are doing long stretches or got life during that Gang Bang peak

3. Dead or moved outta the line of fired / settled down

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 5th, 2007, 7:02 pm

like i said stop making excuses for them, every hood got ridaz locced up or dead, thats how the game goes, ftp still out and doing it tho, cvtf is not, so THEY LOSE dummy, u understand that? or r u too fucin stupid? :? :lol: :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 6th, 2007, 2:25 am

MARTINEZ wrote:Post more cases, Kevmac.....^^^^ por favor!

during the Gang Bang peak, they were in everybodys mouth, including all the LYNWOOD Varrios and the many WATTS Varrios...

2. Many of their riders are doing long stretches or got life during that Gang Bang peak

YOU AND KEV MAC CAN KEEP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR THE TUNA FISHES AS LONG AS YALL WANT FTP GOT A LOT OF ENEMIES ANY BIG HOOD GOT PLENTY OF ENEMIES. MARTINEZ JUST GO AHEAD AND PUT THE FTP UP THERE WITH THE HOOVERS AND ECC HOMIE! ALL THE OTHER MEXICANS ON HERE HAVE GAVE THEM NOTHIN PROPS EXCEPT YOU AND MACK.....DID ONE THEM DO SOMETHIN BAD TO YALL?????

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 6th, 2007, 2:29 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:I can't keep it real if that means that i have to speak on something other than I know of.. like i said, Flats don't have all the territory that they use to have. Agree? And they come out and tight and tag here and there.. agree? Now maybe 9 of 10 are blacks putting on work.. I don't know that to be accurate.. and I like I aaid, there was a case like homeboy spoke on that i read about... its consistent with the story that he told. Thats a fact YG!

Now since you want me to keep it real.. then I will add the fact that the Pirus are not soley responsible for minimizing TF presence.. TF took gang banging to another level.. CVK PK CK.. they took on too much beef.. and collectively Compton Varrios, Crips, and Pirus slowed them down dramatically.. but to say FLATS are no longer in Compton is just pure fallacy.

Never once did say who was winning that war.. because I don't know, and frankly don't care who won.. war is war.. that means bodies are being dropped on both sides.. and that has become one of the biggest topics in Compton for years now..

STATEMENT OF FACTS

In February 2002, the Tortilla Flats gang was at war with the Fruit Town Piru gang in Compton. Defendant associated with the Tortilla Flats gang.

February 18, 2002 Shooting of Jackson

[bJackson belonged to Fruit Town Piru. At 3:00 p.m. on February 18, 2002, defendant and two Tortilla Flats gang members approached Jackson in a car and stared at him menacingly. Defendant threw a gang sign and shouted gang slogans. He fired three shots at Jackson from a chrome gun. [/b]He missed. Jackson ran away. Lisa Osborne, who witnessed the shooting, called the police and described the car. Defendant and his associates drove to 441 West Cedar in Compton, where Jorge Ramirez lived. Another Tortilla [*5] Flats member, Luis Lozano, was there. The police found defendant and his associates there, seated in the car. When he saw the police, Lozano took the gun defendant had used in the shooting and hid it in Ramirez's apartment. Twenty minutes later, the police recovered the gun from the apartment where Lozano had hidden it. A few minutes later, Osborne was brought to 441 West Cedar, and she identified defendant as the shooter. Jackson identified defendant as the shooter the next day. n2
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Footnotes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

n2 Defendant was arrested and charged in the shooting. However, when Jackson could not be located for the preliminary hearing, the prosecutor dismissed the complaint and defendant was released.

- - - - - - - - - - - - End Footnotes- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The defense was misidentification.

November 17, 2002 Shooting of Marquis Meloncon

On November 17, 2002, defendant and two associates in a burgundy pickup truck drove past Marquis Meloncon and stopped a few feet away. Believing Marquis Meloncon was a rival gang member, defendant rolled down the window and identified himself [*6] as a member of Tortilla Flats. A passenger in the truck told defendant to shoot. Defendant fired ten shots at Marquis Meloncon, wounding him in the lung and nose. Defendant drove away. Demetrius Meloncon, Marquis Meloncon's younger brother, heard the shots, saw defendant drive away, and chased defendant in his car, but defendant eluded him. While recovering in the hospital, Marquis Meloncon identified defendant as the shooter. The police went to defendant's home on November 23, 2002, and observed the burgundy pickup truck parked across the street. Defendant's father was seated inside.

The defense was alibi and misidentification.

November 24, 2002 Assault of Demetrius Meloncon, Brandishing at a Person in a Motor Vehicle, and Evading An Officer

On November 24, 2002, defendant returned to the Meloncons' neighborhood in the truck. Demetrius Meloncon was in a car with two other people. Defendant swerved toward Demetrius Meloncon's car, pointed a gun at them, and drove away. Demetrius Meloncon chased defendant. He called the police during the chase and advised them that the person who had shot his brother had returned to the neighborhood and brandished a gun. The police [*7] found defendant driving the truck, chased him, and signaled him to stop. Defendant did not stop, ran a stop sign, ran a red light, and exceeded the speed limit. The police eventually stopped defendant. Demetrius Meloncon identified defendant in a field show-up.

----

Obviously YG, dude didn't have a problem busting on FTP's.. and obvious FTP was snitching. Do you get the basis of my concurence or shal I post more cases...?

LOOK HARDER ITS BEEN A COUPLE OF T-FLATS THAT HAVE SNITCHED BEFORE 2002....MAC YOU MAKE ME WONDER SOMETIMES LOL! ALSO POST AS MANY CASES AS YOU WANT BECAUSE ALL THE BLACKS AND MEXICANS FROM COMPTON THAT HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE OR YOUR SITE HAVE BEEN SAYIN PRETTY MUCH THE SAME SHIT I HAVE BEEN SAYIN.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 6th, 2007, 10:36 am

dubcity wrote: or r u too fucin stupid? :? :lol: :lol:

Look at this fuc-ken PENDEJOS :lol: RETARDED spelling and think about how ironic :shock: his comment is....

ENOUGH SAID! 8)

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 6th, 2007, 10:37 am

Y.G. wrote:

YOU AND KEV MAC CAN KEEP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR THE TUNA FISHES AS LONG AS YALL WANT FTP GOT A LOT OF ENEMIES ANY BIG HOOD GOT PLENTY OF ENEMIES. MARTINEZ JUST GO AHEAD AND PUT THE FTP UP THERE WITH THE HOOVERS AND ECC HOMIE! ALL THE OTHER MEXICANS ON HERE HAVE GAVE THEM NOTHIN PROPS EXCEPT YOU AND MACK.....DID ONE THEM DO SOMETHIN BAD TO YALL?????
Gotta be a different YG than the one @ AllHood :shock:

2 completely different attitudes......hmmmmmm

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 6th, 2007, 1:54 pm

Y.G. wrote:

YOU AND KEV MAC CAN KEEP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR THE TUNA FISHES
Cuz miss me with your twisted ass views.. I ain't mad nam excuse for them racist ass putos.. i'm just keeping it way real, something you have a problem doing. I said a million times, TF don't have the presence they had, dummy. I blatantly said CVL, PIRU, and RIP also helped bring them down...

Nigga.. I ain't took nothing away from FTP.. I used to buy my pigeons from the Meloncons nigga.. I been all through they hood in backyards with FTP's nigga... I said they still on deck.. so what the fuck you reading? Nigga, wipe off your glasses and quit relying on "my relatives said" and "my father said'.. visit the hood sometimes and quit saying shit like "all the niggas on streetgangs.com agree" these niggas don't bang and you know that.. you relying on some 7th hand info from nigga's who don't even have business in compton.. miss me.. mister Fruitnellatop!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 6th, 2007, 3:51 pm

Y.G. wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:Pos

YOU AND KEV MAC CAN KEEP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR THE TUNA FISHES ....
MARTINEZ ...HOMIE! ...
MEXICANS ..... YOU AND MACK.....
That’s because me and Kevmac drink beer/vodka together 8)

and all we talk about is new ways :shock: to piss all you vatos that don’t show up to the Allhood get together!!! :lol:

I’m just fuc-king you dog

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 7th, 2007, 2:57 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

YOU AND KEV MAC CAN KEEP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR THE TUNA FISHES
because miss me with your twisted ass views.. I ain't mad nam excuse for them racist ass putos.. i'm just keeping it way real, something you have a problem doing. I said a million times, TF don't have the presence they had, dummy. I blatantly said CVL, PIRU, and RIP also helped bring them down...

Nigga.. I ain't took nothing away from FTP.. I used to buy my pigeons from the Meloncons nigga.. I been all through they hood in backyards with FTP's nigga... I said they still on deck.. so what the fu-- you reading? Nigga, wipe off your glasses and quit relying on "my relatives said" and "my father said'.. visit the hood sometimes and quit saying shit like "all the niggas on streetgangs.com agree" these niggas don't bang and you know that.. you relying on some 7th hand info from nigga's who don't even have business in compton.. miss me.. mister Fruitnellatop!

IAM IN THE HOOD NIGGA!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 19th, 2007, 7:30 am

Well u know all i gotta say is Fuck the Compton VArrio Tuna Fucks!!!

i'd first like to give these racist scraps props for being the only mexican gang to come to the midwest and south, and try to establish something..however they some dick holding marks if u ask me.It's kinda funny how in okc where mexicans are outnumbered, when you see a tuna fish, and you out w/ yo doggs, the scrap is liable to throw up peace..but if ese's is deep he may try to mug you or something..I will never resepect any gang that hates my people. and then they tried to team up w/ the Sesame Street Locos, and turn them into Surrats...Know the 90's ad 60's is banging on them in South,OKC..where mexicans are the dominant..It's kinda funny how blacks can take up for these racist marks...i dont get it..

Yall know i dont give a fuck who i piss off.i aint on this board to hold dick or click up w/ niggas..im just speaking from m heart.And ese's in the south can thank gangs like the Tuna Fish, for blacks starting to look at ese's different..Savannah, GA was reporting that mexicans were being targeted for robberies, by blaCK GANGS..in okc, hispanics, and the pigs are trying to accuse black gangmemebers,(90's and 60's) of robbing hispanics at random in south,okc...

there's a thing called "KARMA" Martinez, and the rest of blacks who love Mexicans, that kill blacks at random..you people are reaping it know MArtinez..you and allhood, need to go tell the Tuna fish in CPT this, next time yall are drinking beer and vodka..No disrespect allhood, or even martinez for that matter..i beleave yall are real gangstas..but i will not hold yall's dicks to fit in..fuck tuna fish.....

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 19th, 2007, 7:32 am

once again i will never respect any gang that hates my people...much luv 2 the Ru's and CC's putting it down on them.....

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 20th, 2007, 10:28 am

So u know the Tuna Fish and see them w/ your very eyes??...ask them how's Dennis Gonzalez doing..he was the ringleader for the Tuna Fish in okc til the feds popped..Let the tunas know that those "Oklahoma Mayates", touched on him real bad in the county..they had to put boy in PC, before he got shipped to the feds..tell them Dennis will be fine tho..lol

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 21st, 2007, 5:26 pm

TOM-TOM. Your from OKC? I heard they were out there due to the Federal Indictment they received. But they were doing business w/ a black hood out there. So, they were causing trouble?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 22nd, 2007, 2:52 am

http://ca10.washburnlaw.edu/cases/2007/05/05-6398.htm

talk about snitching..this court case shows where one of there members gets popped by pigs and gets to spilling his guts.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 22nd, 2007, 3:16 am

dogg it's like this..CVTF moved out here like many other gangs have in the past 2 push weight i guess..well in doing so they went out recruiting mexican gangs in the town to help them pump D...at first i heard they wanted to fuck w/ GBC(grande barrio Centrale) since these fools got a big turf..however they saw how SSL was the deepest and most ruthless of all the mexican gangs, so they chose them.it was only by coincidence that around that whole time CVTF instigated basically all out chaos on the South End, between all the mexican gangs. they clicked up w/ SSL which is major deep, and started smashing on all there mexican rivals (GBC, BGM(barrio grande mexicanos), JRS14, STB(southtown barrio) etc etc.CVTF had SSL doing missions you never heard of them doing like them killing innocent kids in drive-bys, and shit. http://www.infca.org/Flyer-for-David.htm

that poor kid was one of there victims.

in that shooting they crossed over to JRS(juaritos 14) turf, and filled this lil boy's house up w/ AK bullets, hitting nothin but that lil kid..But that wasnt it...for the next year or so they instiagted SSL to smash on all mexican gangs in the south, and thats what they did.

As far as them dealing w/ black gangs. im told a few members of CVTF, would actually cross over to the EAST Side(heart of black territory),OKC in an area known as the "Blue Jungle" and would fuck w/ crips on the D game..

http://www.news-star.com/stories/092707/new_53798.shtml

that link is an article on the "Blue Jungle"..

http://newsok.com/article/3134207/

here's another one..

but i aint finished.
CVTF all of a sudden started hitting up "CVTF CK/BK/GBCK/JRSK"

CVTF was casuing more violence in South, OKC then we had seen in years..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 22nd, 2007, 3:47 am

i cant pinpoint how the beef w/ CVTF, SSLvs 90's and 60's started but i know long before CVTF hit the town SSL had beef w/ a crip gang known as OGPGC(oak grove posse gangster crips), and this dates back to atleast 1995..i remember being locked up w/ an OGP who was in on a murder on an SSL. dude confirmed errrrrthing i was hearing..fool waas like "fuck the mexicans, they tryna take over our hood"..fool was going into war stories, and named off like 3 crips the SSL's had killed..i was tripping b/cse i also remember going to an alternative school w/ SSL's and man these ese's were some riders..we would get hi before class, and them fools would be like "fuck all these crabs up here, if the bloods riot we in that shit"..and they stuck to there word..

know you have to understand that the 90's and 60's out here luv to set trip, so i dont know what started that beef but they have most def been more aggresive in that beef.

So know you dam near got SSL fools almost claming CVTF, at the same time i guess..its kinda weird, but the reality is the state of oklahoma just passed HB 1804..i dont know if u know what that is??.. if u are mexican u better do some research on it..this is the strictest immigration law in the nation and oklahoma just passed it..it has already forced 20,000 mexicans to pack up and move out of okla...do some google searches on it..u'll peep..12 other states are looking into, and if they take it up THIS could lead to a decline in the overall hispanic pop in the US..it has already dropped big time in okla, and the bill just passed..yall ese's better look it up and pray other states dont impliment this bill. This could really lead to a major decline in the hispanic pop over the next 5-7 yrs..

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 22nd, 2007, 8:05 am

So why do they call themselves Tortilla Flats? Do they like Tortillas that much?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 26th, 2007, 6:54 pm

That's good info tom-tom. Didnt know much about OKC. Don't plan on visiting there anytime soon. HAHA. Sounds hectic. I'm going to look up that legislation.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 26th, 2007, 7:26 pm

NikexCortez wrote:So why do they call themselves Tortilla Flats? Do they like Tortillas that much?
There was a tortilla factory in their original neighborhood on top of the hill, the original members that worked in the factory and hung out in the neighborhood lived down the hill in the Flats area of east Los Angeles. They combined the name tortillera San Marcos or something like that, according to Giby.. that area would become known as the Flats for gangs like Primera, Cuatro, and the Russian Flats...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 27th, 2007, 10:50 am

Crazy. So they did like Tortillas....Tortillas do help make alot of delicious food.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 28th, 2007, 5:19 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Crazy. So they did like Tortillas....Tortillas do help make alot of delicious food.
NOW YOU'RE JUST BEING STUPID :roll:

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 27th, 2007, 7:48 pm

3 dudes from the flats went out to OKC and turned shit on its head?. now u know what kinda shit us compton heads had to deal with when the whole cvtf gang was together and smashing on pretty much every hood in the hub!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”