Imaginary Fantasy Gangs

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.

Imaginary Fantasy Gangs

Unread post by Guest » June 23rd, 2004, 9:34 am

I'm curious....How many imaginary fantasy gangs are out there?For example.....bgmloco and the 83 crips in NY.How many more are out there?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Imaginary Fantasy Gangs

Unread post by mike89 » June 23rd, 2004, 12:28 pm

WAY TO MANY WANNA BE GANGBANGERS HERE IN OHIO.LIL KIDS OUT HERE CAN'T TELL THE DIFERENCE FROM A VIDEO GAME OR REAL LIFE.SO THEY THINK WHAT THEY SEE ON T.V.MOVIE(S) ETC.IS O.K TO DO IN REAL LIFE.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » June 23rd, 2004, 3:24 pm

TO MONK, THERE IS AN 8TR3Y GANG IN NEW YORK I DONT KNOW HOW THEY GOT THEIR NAME OR ANYTHING BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE MOVIN THINGS UP THERE

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » June 23rd, 2004, 6:34 pm

pretty much anyone thats claiming an LA based crip/damu set that isnt from LA...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 23rd, 2004, 7:44 pm

Down here in TJ, there's alot of Crazy's deportee's out of Cali that claim all kinds of gangs, a lot are fully aware of what they're claiming, but a lot more are just wannabe's that want to start up gangs just by claiming they're from California's most notoriously known gangs. They're a joke, because they don't understand how it works down here, a gang name means nothing down here, it is how you ended up down here, do you have roots i.e. family, or are you a parachute with no strings.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » June 23rd, 2004, 9:28 pm

Monk wrote:I'm curious....How many imaginary fantasy gangs are out there?For example.....bgmloco and the 83 crips in NY.How many more are out there?
Monk, I'd like to make a video and share the profits with you (if you survive) if you go to ENY, S. Jamaica, etc. and call the Crips there a "fantasy gang". They may have taken their names from the Cali gangs ......and that's life, but it's not like they are a bunch of rich suburban kids doing it for kicks...many of them mean BUSINESS!

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » June 24th, 2004, 1:54 am

new york... they wanna be like compton
punkazz bitcccccccccccchezzzzzzz
they shud sticc to their gear n break dancin, pop loccin, rap battlin, escalade drivin, 50 cent listenin, brooklyn screamin, boot wearing, jacket wearin, jamaican claimin, snow diggin, jump ropein, hop scotchin, culture
i saw new york culture in the movie Honey with the lil kids breakin n grabbin air forces of a nerdy kid
the craziest new york culture look is probably the one where they wear all black n have heavy gold chains like in Im Gonna Git You Sukka
they girls aint reveal enuff cuzz the coldass weather
new york got niccas from jamica
n la got the niccas from belize

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » June 24th, 2004, 3:49 am

here in the philippines theres alot of stupid mofos trying to make all these stupid fake crip/blood clicks like i saw on the wall true filipino bloods or some foo's writing ck and then bloods bunch of idiots any real crip would make them all piss in their pance and any real blood would beat them down...or some clicks here try to claim affiliation to crip or blood sets in la which i know if full of ish

Unread post by Guest » June 24th, 2004, 7:12 am

NYorker wrote:
Monk wrote:I'm curious....How many imaginary fantasy gangs are out there?For example.....bgmloco and the 83 crips in NY.How many more are out there?
Monk, I'd like to make a video and share the profits with you (if you survive) if you go to ENY, S. Jamaica, etc. and call the Crips there a "fantasy gang". They may have taken their names from the Cali gangs ......and that's life, but it's not like they are a bunch of rich suburban kids doing it for kicks...many of them mean BUSINESS!
Make a video with me?????? LOL.......How about a video where all these wannabe bangers(especially NY cats and wiggas) go to SC,Watts,and Compton and see if THEY can survive........SHittttttttttt........My Texas niggas would eat ya'll for breakfast.Bunch of wannabes

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » June 24th, 2004, 9:21 pm

Monk wrote:
My Texas niggas would eat ya'll for breakfast.Bunch of wannabes[/quote]
Then you woke up!!!!! Monk there's only 3 things that come from Texas.....steers,queers, and horses&#t....which one are you? LOL

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » June 24th, 2004, 10:06 pm

aha ^^ funny movie
but seriously
W/S wrote:new york... they wanna be like compton
punkazz bitcccccccccccchezzzzzzz
they shud sticc to their gear n break dancin, pop loccin, rap battlin, escalade drivin, 50 cent listenin, brooklyn screamin, boot wearing, jacket wearin, jamaican claimin, snow diggin, jump ropein, hop scotchin, culture
i saw new york culture in the movie Honey with the lil kids breakin n grabbin air forces of a nerdy kid
the craziest new york culture look is probably the one where they wear all black n have heavy gold chains like in Im Gonna Git You Sukka
they girls aint reveal enuff cuzz the coldass weather
new york got niccas from jamica
n la got the niccas from belize

Unread post by Guest » June 25th, 2004, 7:19 am

NYorker wrote:
Monk wrote:
My Texas niggas would eat ya'll for breakfast.Bunch of wannabes
Then you woke up!!!!! Monk there's only 3 things that come from Texas.....steers,queers, and horses&#t....which one are you? LOL[/quote]Say what???? Thats weak.Home of the pimps and playas down here little boy......RECOGNIZE

Unread post by Guest » June 25th, 2004, 11:08 am

And ya'll NYers need to quit gettin mad....We all know the B and C warfare is real up there.......TO AN EXTENT.Its mostly little kids who have read Monsters book and listened to too much 50 cent.LOL! Think about it!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » June 25th, 2004, 11:09 am

Monk wrote:
NYorker wrote:
Monk wrote:
My Texas niggas would eat ya'll for breakfast.Bunch of wannabes
Then you woke up!!!!! Monk there's only 3 things that come from Texas.....steers,queers, and horses&#t....which one are you? LOL
Say what???? Thats weak.Home of the pimps and playas down here little boy......RECOGNIZE[/quote]
LOL

JustboughtaBall

Unread post by JustboughtaBall » June 25th, 2004, 11:44 am

LOL ok only thing that was good that ever came outta texas was sizzurp. Otherwise Richmond Va will eat you and your set

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 25th, 2004, 12:40 pm

WTF!! Everybody know D.C. aint no joke so everybody just kill this noise!

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 25th, 2004, 12:46 pm

GROW UP GUYS.WHO CARES AS TO WHO HAS A BETTER HOOD.GO OUT AND GET YOURS.IF NOT THE NEXT MAN WILL.

Unread post by Guest » June 25th, 2004, 12:50 pm

JustboughtaBall wrote:LOL ok only thing that was good that ever came outta texas was sizzurp. Otherwise Richmond Va will eat you and your set
WTF????????????

Man.........you guys kill me.......I've been to Virginia.D.C.? Yea..D.C. is no joke.I agree.Richmond? Kill that noize.You ever been to TX.? Any of you little cats on here? Probably not.High school boys on here.This site is terrible now.All you little trash talkin kids...........you wanna be so much like Bs and Cs...but...you got no respect.Youngsters like ya'll are the reason the end is near.And sizzurp? Dumb white boy.......that shit been around for years.Its codeine.Comprende?LOL........you little kids...ya'll a trip!Straight up!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 27th, 2004, 9:07 pm

MONK U R SUCH A DICC RIDER DAMN U MUST LUV TALKING ABOUT ME AND IF U THINK WE ARE SO FAKE COME OUT HERE AND SAY IT AND ABOUT 12O CALI CRIP GANGS MIGRATED TO DIFFERENT STATES FRUM NEW YORK TO TEXAS TO COLORADO, TO THE DIRTY SOUTH ASK BG CASPER AND ALONSO AND THEY'LL TELL U IM TIRED OF U TRYING TO PLAY NY LIKE U SUPA THUG IF U GOT SO MUCH HATRED FOR NY THEN COME OUT HERE AND WHEN U SEE A CRIP OR A BLOOD TELL THEM THEY ARE FAKE AND U NOT EVEN FRUM CALI, MOST CALI NIGGAZ WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT RESPECT NYC GANGS FRUM GAME TO SNOOP, TO BONE TO MIKE CONCEPTION TO MONSTA KODY,U STAY TALKING TO JUST START A WEAK ASS CONVERSATION, U R A BUSTAZ AND U R A BAND WAGON TEXAS COUNTRY BOY CALI WANNA C LAME AND THATS IT

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 27th, 2004, 9:12 pm

AND MY SET WAS BROUGHT OUT HERE AND ESTABLISHED BY OG NITTY IN 1993 SO NOBODY IS NAME CLAIMING, THE SET IS ESTABLISHED AND WE PUT IT DOWN AND IT AINT NO TO EXTENT I LOST ALOT OF HOMIES AND BEEN HURT, SHOT AT, FAMILY THREATENED, LOST AND ALOT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING SO I AM CRIP IN THE HEART NOT FOR A FLAG OR FOR THE COLOR BLUE, GRAY , SO BASICALLY UR DISREPSCTING EVERY CRIP IN NYC AND HUH THATS IS VERY CHILDISH

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 27th, 2004, 10:23 pm

WHY DO NIGGAS FROM OTHER STATES SAY NY GANGS IS FAKE? WOULDN'T THAT MAKE EVERY OTHER STATES FAKE TOO?

Unread post by Guest » June 28th, 2004, 7:36 am

BG MLOCO wrote:AND MY SET WAS BROUGHT OUT HERE AND ESTABLISHED BY OG NITTY IN 1993 SO NOBODY IS NAME CLAIMING, THE SET IS ESTABLISHED AND WE PUT IT DOWN AND IT AINT NO TO EXTENT I LOST ALOT OF HOMIES AND BEEN HURT, SHOT AT, FAMILY THREATENED, LOST AND ALOT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING SO I AM CRIP IN THE HEART NOT FOR A FLAG OR FOR THE COLOR BLUE, GRAY , SO BASICALLY UR DISREPSCTING EVERY CRIP IN NYC AND HUH THATS IS VERY CHILDISH
I BET YOU ARE A WHITE BOY............PM ME LITTLE BIOTCH BOY.................

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 28th, 2004, 11:24 am

^^^^ lol still trippin on loco and Monk.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 28th, 2004, 9:02 pm

TO MONK NO I AINT NO WHITE BOY AND PM U FOR WHAT WONT U PM ME AND THEN ILL PM U BACK HOLLA

Unread post by Guest » June 29th, 2004, 10:33 am

^^^ LOL........

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 29th, 2004, 9:16 pm

ALL I GOT TO SAY CHUMP IS WHEN U SEE ME DONT COP NO PLEAD, DONT SAY U WERE JUS PLAYING JUS DO ME THIS FAVOR WHEN U SEE IF U EVER JUS HANDLE UR BUSINESS NO TALKING, DONT TALK OVA THE NET NO MORE, IF U GOT A REAL PROBLEM with ME WHEN U SEE ME JUST HANDLE UR BUSINESS NAH MEAN BE A MAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

Unread post by Guest » June 30th, 2004, 8:39 am

^^^ I'M SCARED.....REAL SCARED.ARE YOU GONNA BEAT ME DOWN WITH YOUR MONSTER BOOK?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 30th, 2004, 9:12 am

stupid azz lil net bangers again

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 30th, 2004, 9:23 am

BG MLOCO wrote:ALL I GOT TO SAY CHUMP IS WHEN U SEE ME DONT COP NO PLEAD, DONT SAY U WERE JUS PLAYING JUS DO ME THIS FAVOR WHEN U SEE IF U EVER JUS HANDLE UR BUSINESS NO TALKING, DONT TALK OVA THE NET NO MORE, IF U GOT A REAL PROBLEM with ME WHEN U SEE ME JUST HANDLE UR BUSINESS NAH MEAN BE A MAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE
C'mon man. this is talkin all ova the net. dont take it so seriously. He just pullin yo card. makin you look dumb as hell....

Unread post by Guest » June 30th, 2004, 9:34 am

mike89 wrote:stupid azz lil net bangers again
^^^ Mind your business then..........

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 30th, 2004, 8:23 pm

TO LBWC I HAVE NO MORE WORDS FOR HIM I WASHED MY HANDS ON THIS TOPIC, AND I AM MAKING MYSELF LOOK REAL FOOLISH ARGUING OVA THE NET SO IM QUIET

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 30th, 2004, 9:12 pm

GOOD

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”