Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by TeeKay » September 24th, 2007, 2:02 am

So there all around as people say, FEDS went a bit far to say they are the most dangerous gang in present day US, but where are the strongest footholds in the US they have?
Whats everyones thoughts on it.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 73
Joined: January 2nd, 2007, 1:55 pm
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla
Location: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » December 4th, 2007, 1:03 am

yes it would be nice to hear some opinions from people who really know whats up with them

User avatar
lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 1:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: dark city
Location: back of the white bronco
Contact:

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 2:59 am

heard they was strong in boys town in chi?-also in san fran gay distict-

HisHighness
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 27
Joined: October 26th, 2007, 12:44 am

Unread post by HisHighness » February 2nd, 2008, 7:03 am

i know that some prisons are completely run by ms 13 members in the us..theres a full documentary on it on youtube look it up should be under ms 13 gang or something along those lines.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Unread post by FLUID » February 3rd, 2008, 11:52 am

^^^^^Think them prisons are in El Salvador

User avatar
lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 1:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: dark city
Location: back of the white bronco
Contact:

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 4th, 2008, 3:39 pm

ms runs rampart in east la-and is shakey with that -run something in chi-get real-never met one outside of l.a.-[yhey best bet -real/solid/fluid/20of em ya dig

User avatar
abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: April 8th, 2007, 8:57 pm
Location: LOS SCANLESS
Contact:

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 1:08 am

HOW DEEP ARE THEY ?

Flex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: March 10th, 2008, 8:51 am
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport
Location: Dirty South

Unread post by Flex » March 10th, 2008, 5:08 pm

Do they even have a foothold in L.A.? Seems like they take on a lot of beefs.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » March 10th, 2008, 5:15 pm

lordwhizv wrote:ms runs rampart in east la-and is shakey with that -run something in chi-get real-never met one outside of l.a.-[yhey best bet -real/solid/fluid/20of em ya dig
active in rampart definately....running rampart? i doubt it.........then again i only visit l.a. i dont live there so i could be wrong

User avatar
lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 1:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: dark city
Location: back of the white bronco
Contact:

Unread post by lordwhizv » March 12th, 2008, 9:44 pm

my thougts exactly

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 13th, 2008, 12:43 pm

They aren't making much noise in L.A. these days. Nobody ever talks about them except in generalizations like "those MS13 are ruthless", "they're the most dangerous gang". The gangs making noise right now are F13, 18th as always, E'S Crip sets, some smaller varrios/sets.

User avatar
lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 1:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: dark city
Location: back of the white bronco
Contact:

Unread post by lordwhizv » March 13th, 2008, 11:32 pm

barrio florencia trese-yque ?me barrio es primento savasque cabron!

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 9:44 pm

Maryland, or Rampart in East LA is MS-13 strongest hoods I think, but if you count the world then it's obviously El Salvador

jai!
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 25
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 10:28 am

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by jai! » July 31st, 2008, 4:04 am

Idd say rampart ares n damn I was n.hollywood on fulton n sherman way n I hada stop at a homies house I saw a big ass ms taggin on dis big ass wall n I saw like 10 ppl just posted im pretty sure it was ms
I think they called fls tho im not sure

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 31st, 2008, 10:50 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Maryland, or Rampart in East LA is MS-13 strongest hoods I think, but if you count the world then it's obviously El Salvador
Add Virginia to that list, my friend down there says they're deep.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 2nd, 2008, 1:02 am

Ya I was in LA by the ramparts anf DAMN that shit was all tagged up, and if you look at my other posts I do say Virginia(Langley Park)

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 129
Joined: April 27th, 2006, 7:39 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas (eastside)

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by VALERO » August 8th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Mara Salvatrucha has a decent sized presence in Houston, since there are some Salvadorans in H-Town.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 10th, 2008, 11:15 pm

simon homie

hardcore01
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: December 4th, 2008, 5:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Re:

Unread post by hardcore01 » December 4th, 2008, 5:30 pm

HisHighness wrote:i know that some prisons are completely run by ms 13 members in the us..theres a full documentary on it on youtube look it up should be under ms 13 gang or something along those lines.
Man i saw that documentary
its was awesome.
I recommend anyone watch it who want to really know wot MS13 is all about.
Interesting stuff

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by Vincetheprince » December 4th, 2008, 11:12 pm

yup theyre vrazy in central america

LORDSHADOWKING888USB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: November 29th, 2008, 9:05 am
What city do you live in now?: BRONX NY

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by LORDSHADOWKING888USB » December 8th, 2008, 3:39 pm

i found an ms 13 website with all the ms 13 cliques in it:

Clique Overview (Revised and Updated)

Comment:
Thus far, the Clique Overview has been one of the most popular and commented upon posts, with many readers commenting on additional cliques previously unknown to Msthirteen.com. In this update, reader identified cliques have been incorporated. However, it is important to note that the reliability of unknown readers is exactly that, unknown. Additionally, the credibility of the information provided has not yet been verified. The cliques in bold are from the first listing and were derived from press of government reporting and should be considered more reliable.

California
Los Angeles - Rampart Locos
Los Angeles - Coronado Locos Salvatrucha
Los Angeles - Hollywood Locotes Salvadtruchos (HLS)
Los Angeles - Coronado Little Cycos
Los Angeles - Mid City Tiny Winos
Los Angeles - Witmer Street Locos
Los Angeles - Normandies Locos Salvatruchas (NLS) also in AZ
Los Angeles - Silva Locos Salvatruchos
Los Angeles - LEEWARD GRANDES
Modesto - Modesto Locos Salvatruchos (MDLS)
San Fernando - Mara Salvatrucha NS
N. California - Mara Salvatrucha 20st Locos
N. California – MS-14 clique
San Francisco - Unidentified MS-13 Clique
Los Angeles - Adams St. Locotes Salvatruchos (ALS)

Maryland
Langley Park DC Area - Langley Park Salvatruchos (LPS)
DC Area - Sailors Locos Salvatrucha Westside (SLSW) also in VA
DC Area - Teclas Salvatrcha (TLS)
DC Area - Centrales Locos Salvatrucha (CEN)
DC Area - Leeward Lokotes Salvatrcha (LLS)
MD Unknown - PVLS (PLS)

Massachusetts
Trece Locos Salvatruchos (TLS)

Nebraska
Omaha - Omaha Locos Salvatrucha (OLS)

New Jersey
Newark - Plainfield Locos Salvatruchos (PLS)
Ocean County - MS-13 in Ocean County (no more specific name found)

New York
Brentwood - Brentwood Lokotes Salvatruchos
Nassau County - Long Beach Lokotes Salvatruchas ( LBLS )
Nassau County - The North Side Lokote Salvatrucha ( NSLS )
Hempstead - Salvadorians with Pride
Central Islip - Central Islip lokotes salvatruchos
Hempstead - Hempstead Locotes Salvatruchos (HLS)
Westbury - Normandies Locotes Salvatruchos (NLS)
Westbury - Pelones Locotes Salvatruchos (PLS)
Westbury - Familia Mara Salvatrucha (FMS)
Mineola - Mineola Locotes Salvatruchos (MLS)
Freeport - Familia Locotes Salvatruchos (FLS)
Freeport - Freeport Locotes Salvatruchos (FLS)
Hicksville - Hicksville Coronados Salvatruchos (HCS)
Roosevelt - Roosevelt Locotes Salvatruchos (RLS)
Uniondale - Uniondale Locotes Salvatruchos (ULS)
Huntington - Huntington Criminal Locotes Salvatruchos (HCLS)
Brentwood - Brentwood Locotes Salvatruchos (BLS)
Copaigue - Copaigue Locotes Salvatruchos (CLS)
Westbury - Coronados Locotes Salvatruchos (CLS)
Jamaica, Queens - Coronados Locotes Salvatruchos (CLS)
Forrest Hills, Queens - Coronados Mara Salvatrucha (CMS)
Jamaica, Queens - Jamaica Central Locotes Salvatruchos (JCLS)
Far Rockaway, Queens - Surenos Locotes Salvatruchos (SLS)
Sunset Park, Brooklyn - Brooklyn Mara Salvatrucha (BMS)
Bronx - Hunts Point Locote Salvatruchos

North Carolina
Durham - Durham Clique (no more specific name found)

Tennessee
Memphis - Memphis Clique (no more specific name found)

Texas
Dallas - Directa Loco Salvatruchas (DLS)
Dallas - Carrolton Farmers Branch Locos Salvatrucha (CFBLS)
Dallas - Chilangeras Loco Salvatrucha
Dallas - NDLS (no more specific name found)
Dallas - Loco Salvatrucha (no more specific name found)
Houston - Greenspoint Clique (no more specific name found)

Virginia
N. Virginia - Guanacos Little Cycos Salvatruchos (GLSC)
Richmond - Coronado Locos Salvatruchos
Richmond - Centrales Locos Salvatruchos (CEN)
Richmond - Silva Locos Salvatruchos
N. Virginia - Big Gangsters Locos Salvatrucha (BGLS)
N. Virginia - Modesto Locos Salvatruchos (MDLS)
N. Virginia - Parvis Locos Salvatruchos (PLS)
N. Virginia - Virginia Locos Salvatruchos
N. Virginia - Silvas Locotes

Washington
Seattle - Silva Locos Salvatrucha 13 (SLS)
Seattle - Parvis Locos Salvatrucha 13 (PLS)
Pasadena? - Mara Salvatrucha Pasadena Lokotes Salvatrucha 13 (PLS)
Seattle - Mara Salvatrucha Seattle Lokotes Salvatrucha 13 (SLS)

International
El Salvador - Valle Nuevo Locotes Salvatruchos (VNLS)
El Salvador - Ilberia Locos Salvatruckos
El Salvador - Guanackos Locos (GLS)

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by Vincetheprince » December 8th, 2008, 7:05 pm

i doubt theirs an ms14

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by sickside » February 2nd, 2009, 2:16 pm

Flex wrote:Do they even have a foothold in L.A.? Seems like they take on a lot of beefs.
MS dont run shit but there hood "if that"...there ant NO ms in East Los..(period)....those fools are straight up dirty looking mother fuckers...till this day i still dont understand how any one thinks all big of them...I box a fool from there because they are fucking werid, how they carry them selfs is weak and striaght out disrespectful. (thats why i knocked one out )
they get in any one because they dont realy got any standers, that ant nothing in real life how every one makes them seem....hell if you go to any 3 world country you are going to find some crazy gangs that ant nothing new...and around in L.A. they ant respected not even crips and bloods have respect for them, shit in jail no one wants to chill with them when i was in jail you hear those fools getting smashed because they like to say, "13 is for the letter M for Mara Salvatrucha not for SUR, so they get FUCKED UP and i mean FUCKED UP and the sad thing is that only some say that the others wount because they dont want to get fucked up and back up there own..you just got to met them and see for your self..if any strong hood they have has to be in Hollywood thats it. there here and there but every one takes a ture smashing them..mostly 18 becuase they used to be real close.."they run LA. and East L.A."....lol, that shit made me laugh

oiatl
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 11:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: choppa city
Location: Choppa city, LA

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by oiatl » March 4th, 2009, 7:00 pm

sickside wrote:
Flex wrote:Do they even have a foothold in L.A.? Seems like they take on a lot of beefs.
MS dont run shit but there hood "if that"...there ant NO ms in East Los..(period)....those fools are straight up dirty looking mother fuckers...till this day i still dont understand how any one thinks all big of them...I box a fool from there because they are #%@&#%@ werid, how they carry them selfs is weak and striaght out disrespectful. (thats why i knocked one out )
they get in any one because they dont realy got any standers, that ant nothing in real life how every one makes them seem....hell if you go to any 3 world country you are going to find some crazy gangs that ant nothing new...and around in L.A. they ant respected not even crips and bloods have respect for them, shit in jail no one wants to chill with them when i was in jail you hear those fools getting smashed because they like to say, "13 is for the letter M for Mara Salvatrucha not for SUR, so they get #%@& UP and i mean #%@& UP and the sad thing is that only some say that the others wount because they dont want to get #%@& up and back up there own..you just got to met them and see for your self..if any strong hood they have has to be in Hollywood thats it. there here and there but every one takes a ture smashing them..mostly 18 becuase they used to be real close.."they run LA. and East L.A."....lol, that shit made me laugh
Something about you tells me your so fake.

PSYCLONE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: September 8th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by PSYCLONE » March 8th, 2009, 8:20 pm

rampart district is also known as pico union aka down town la area,east la is on the other side of the la river,ms isnt as organized as some people think its more hype,most of the surenos i know from la hate ms they get no respect.just cause there is ms tagging doesnt mean they are doing anything most of them are just a bunch of paisas

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by sickside » March 12th, 2009, 4:00 pm

oiatl wrote:
sickside wrote:
Flex wrote:Do they even have a foothold in L.A.? Seems like they take on a lot of beefs.
MS dont run shit but there hood "if that"...there ant NO ms in East Los..(period)....those fools are straight up dirty looking mother fuckers...till this day i still dont understand how any one thinks all big of them...I box a fool from there because they are #%@&#%@ werid, how they carry them selfs is weak and striaght out disrespectful. (thats why i knocked one out )
they get in any one because they dont realy got any standers, that ant nothing in real life how every one makes them seem....hell if you go to any 3 world country you are going to find some crazy gangs that ant nothing new...and around in L.A. they ant respected not even crips and bloods have respect for them, shit in jail no one wants to chill with them when i was in jail you hear those fools getting smashed because they like to say, "13 is for the letter M for Mara Salvatrucha not for SUR, so they get #%@& UP and i mean #%@& UP and the sad thing is that only some say that the others wount because they dont want to get #%@& up and back up there own..you just got to met them and see for your self..if any strong hood they have has to be in Hollywood thats it. there here and there but every one takes a ture smashing them..mostly 18 becuase they used to be real close.."they run LA. and East L.A."....lol, that shit made me laugh
Something about you tells me your so fake.


wow thats funny, that you would talk about me after am saying how it really is, "something tells me you dont know your shit!"

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 10th, 2010, 9:47 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Ya I was in LA by the ramparts anf DAMN that shit was all tagged up, and if you look at my other posts I do say Virginia(Langley Park)
yeah RAMPART LOCOS GO AT IT WITH VARRIO VISTA RIFA. 3RD AND RAMPART.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 186
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by crm » January 19th, 2011, 8:52 pm

MS13 seems to dominate in places that have a limited amount of gang activity. Of course if an area is gang free or has a few weak gangs, MS13 can come in and take over. But in LA the competition is fierce..They aren't weak because they have many cliques and they haven't been wiped out..so they have to have some clout..but nobody seems to fear them in LA, the way others fear them in other states. They are just a set like any other.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8934
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by alexalonso » February 14th, 2011, 4:30 pm

How many different neighborhoods are all the LA MS click in?

I believe these are in the same neighborhood.
Los Angeles - Rampart Locos
Los Angeles - Coronado Locos Salvatrucha
Los Angeles - Coronado Little Cycos
I believe these are in Hollywood
Los Angeles - Hollywood Locotes Salvadtruchos (HLS)
Los Angeles - Normandies Locos (NLS)

Where are these at?
Los Angeles - Mid City Tiny Winos
Los Angeles - Witmer Street Locos
Los Angeles - Silva Locos Salvatruchos
Los Angeles - LEEWARD GRANDES
San Fernando - Mara Salvatrucha NS
Los Angelese - Adams St. Locotes Salvatruchos (ALS)
- there is a MS click by Crenshaw and Pico
- there is one by Washington Av & 12th Ave

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3537
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 14th, 2011, 10:27 pm

alexalonso wrote:How many different neighborhoods are all the LA MS click in?

I believe these are in the same neighborhood.
Los Angeles - Rampart Locos
Los Angeles - Coronado Locos Salvatrucha
Los Angeles - Coronado Little Cycos
I believe these are in Hollywood
Los Angeles - Hollywood Locotes Salvadtruchos (HLS)
Los Angeles - Normandies Locos (NLS)

Where are these at?
Los Angeles - Mid City Tiny Winos
Los Angeles - Witmer Street Locos
Los Angeles - Silva Locos Salvatruchos
Los Angeles - LEEWARD GRANDES
San Fernando - Mara Salvatrucha NS
Los Angelese - Adams St. Locotes Salvatruchos (ALS)
- there is a MS click by Crenshaw and Pico
- there is one by Washington Av & 12th Ave
I think it's obvious where some are supposed to be by the name, but I don't know about some of that list that was posted. Some of it doesn't make sense & I think the 20th st clique of N. CAL belongs under SF.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8934
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

All MS area in Los ANgeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 12th, 2011, 12:20 am

There are the MS area in LA that I know of:

- Pico Union, this is their first hood in the Rampart District about 3 clicks there
- Hollywood, along Normandie Ave
- Pico & Bronson area
- Valley, there is a MS click somewhere in the Valley
- EastSide, there was an MS neighborhood in Newton Division, but I dont know if it is still active, near the Ghetto Boyz on 27th Street
- 12th Ave & Washignton, always see it by the swap meet

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Strongest MS-13 Hood

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 9th, 2011, 5:36 pm

LORDSHADOWKING888USB wrote:i found an ms 13 website with all the ms 13 cliques in it:

Clique Overview (Revised and Updated)

Comment:
Thus far, the Clique Overview has been one of the most popular and commented upon posts, with many readers commenting on additional cliques previously unknown to Msthirteen.com. In this update, reader identified cliques have been incorporated. However, it is important to note that the reliability of unknown readers is exactly that, unknown. Additionally, the credibility of the information provided has not yet been verified. The cliques in bold are from the first listing and were derived from press of government reporting and should be considered more reliable.

California
Los Angeles - Rampart Locos
Los Angeles - Coronado Locos Salvatrucha
Los Angeles - Hollywood Locotes Salvadtruchos (HLS)
Los Angeles - Coronado Little Cycos
Los Angeles - Mid City Tiny Winos
Los Angeles - Witmer Street Locos
Los Angeles - Normandies Locos Salvatruchas (NLS) also in AZ
Los Angeles - Silva Locos Salvatruchos
Los Angeles - LEEWARD GRANDES
Modesto - Modesto Locos Salvatruchos (MDLS)
San Fernando - Mara Salvatrucha NS
N. California - Mara Salvatrucha 20st Locos
N. California – MS-14 clique
San Francisco - Unidentified MS-13 Clique
Los Angeles - Adams St. Locotes Salvatruchos (ALS)

Maryland
Langley Park DC Area - Langley Park Salvatruchos (LPS)
DC Area - Sailors Locos Salvatrucha Westside (SLSW) also in VA
DC Area - Teclas Salvatrcha (TLS)
DC Area - Centrales Locos Salvatrucha (CEN)
DC Area - Leeward Lokotes Salvatrcha (LLS)
MD Unknown - PVLS (PLS)

Massachusetts
Trece Locos Salvatruchos (TLS)

Nebraska
Omaha - Omaha Locos Salvatrucha (OLS)

New Jersey
Newark - Plainfield Locos Salvatruchos (PLS)
Ocean County - MS-13 in Ocean County (no more specific name found)

New York
Brentwood - Brentwood Lokotes Salvatruchos
Nassau County - Long Beach Lokotes Salvatruchas ( LBLS )
Nassau County - The North Side Lokote Salvatrucha ( NSLS )
Hempstead - Salvadorians with Pride
Central Islip - Central Islip lokotes salvatruchos
Hempstead - Hempstead Locotes Salvatruchos (HLS)
Westbury - Normandies Locotes Salvatruchos (NLS)
Westbury - Pelones Locotes Salvatruchos (PLS)
Westbury - Familia Mara Salvatrucha (FMS)
Mineola - Mineola Locotes Salvatruchos (MLS)
Freeport - Familia Locotes Salvatruchos (FLS)
Freeport - Freeport Locotes Salvatruchos (FLS)
Hicksville - Hicksville Coronados Salvatruchos (HCS)
Roosevelt - Roosevelt Locotes Salvatruchos (RLS)
Uniondale - Uniondale Locotes Salvatruchos (ULS)
Huntington - Huntington Criminal Locotes Salvatruchos (HCLS)
Brentwood - Brentwood Locotes Salvatruchos (BLS)
Copaigue - Copaigue Locotes Salvatruchos (CLS)
Westbury - Coronados Locotes Salvatruchos (CLS)
Jamaica, Queens - Coronados Locotes Salvatruchos (CLS)
Forrest Hills, Queens - Coronados Mara Salvatrucha (CMS)
Jamaica, Queens - Jamaica Central Locotes Salvatruchos (JCLS)
Far Rockaway, Queens - Surenos Locotes Salvatruchos (SLS)
Sunset Park, Brooklyn - Brooklyn Mara Salvatrucha (BMS)
Bronx - Hunts Point Locote Salvatruchos

North Carolina
Durham - Durham Clique (no more specific name found)

Tennessee
Memphis - Memphis Clique (no more specific name found)

Texas
Dallas - Directa Loco Salvatruchas (DLS)
Dallas - Carrolton Farmers Branch Locos Salvatrucha (CFBLS)
Dallas - Chilangeras Loco Salvatrucha
Dallas - NDLS (no more specific name found)
Dallas - Loco Salvatrucha (no more specific name found)
Houston - Greenspoint Clique (no more specific name found)

Virginia
N. Virginia - Guanacos Little Cycos Salvatruchos (GLSC)
Richmond - Coronado Locos Salvatruchos
Richmond - Centrales Locos Salvatruchos (CEN)
Richmond - Silva Locos Salvatruchos
N. Virginia - Big Gangsters Locos Salvatrucha (BGLS)
N. Virginia - Modesto Locos Salvatruchos (MDLS)
N. Virginia - Parvis Locos Salvatruchos (PLS)
N. Virginia - Virginia Locos Salvatruchos
N. Virginia - Silvas Locotes

Washington
Seattle - Silva Locos Salvatrucha 13 (SLS)
Seattle - Parvis Locos Salvatrucha 13 (PLS)
Pasadena? - Mara Salvatrucha Pasadena Lokotes Salvatrucha 13 (PLS)
Seattle - Mara Salvatrucha Seattle Lokotes Salvatrucha 13 (SLS)

International
El Salvador - Valle Nuevo Locotes Salvatruchos (VNLS)
El Salvador - Ilberia Locos Salvatruckos
El Salvador - Guanackos Locos (GLS)
i don't know about that list. can't speak for much outside of l.a. or more specifically outside 818.

but there is no MS in san fernando. none.

unless they mean san fernando valley.

MS is in north hollywood and also some parts of sepulveda when i was growing up.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”