GREEN LIGHT on a Black guy in LA?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
stlcali

GREEN LIGHT on a Black guy in LA?

Unread post by stlcali » December 28th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Is it true that there a greenlight on some black guy in L.A. and Sd.Last i heard he got away

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 28th, 2007, 8:02 pm

I wouldn't doubt it.

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » December 31st, 2007, 3:33 pm

Im sure theres greenlights on alot of black guys. What did they do?

nrdogg

Unread post by nrdogg » April 16th, 2008, 10:23 am

Black gang members or blacks that are affiliated have green lights all the time, La Eme supports ethnic cleansing. When casual backs or Older people get hit that is just because the guys who do it are not up on game.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » April 21st, 2008, 1:08 am

The way I see it, any black person is green light eligible in the eyes of La Eme. When you kill and/or harass blacks you know aren't gang-affiliated in areas that have no black gang presence whatsoever and have very small numbers of blacks, many of whom moved to these Latino areas to escape black-on-black gang violence (exs. Highland Park-Avenues, Canoga Park-Canoga Park Alabama, Hawaiian Gardens-Hawaiian Gardens Hate Gang/Loquitos, Azusa-Azusa13), it goes beyond gang politics and turns into racial hatred since the people you are killing are in no way a threat to your criminal enterprise.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: GREEN LIGHT

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 14th, 2008, 9:46 am

green lights are usually retarded

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 14th, 2008, 10:56 am

Vincetheprince wrote:green lights are usually retarded
HOW SO? IF

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 14th, 2008, 11:09 am

I mean that they're retarded because lets say your gang is cool and kick it with another gang every once in a while and then La eMe is like you gotta kill them or we'll get someone to kill you and thats what happened in Riverside between ESR and 1200 Blocc Crips

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 14th, 2008, 11:28 am

ESR KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPIN IF THEY CLICKD UP WITH A BLACK HOOD, THERES RULES ON BEING A REAL G AND SOME MAY NOT AGREE BUT WHO EVER HAS THE POWER MAKES THE RULES AND WE ALL KNOW WHO HAS THE POWER IN CALI...THEY LIFTED THE GREENLIGHT OFF ESR AND THEY BEEN STR8 SINCE, SOMETIMES YOU GOTA HIT THE KID TELL THEY BEHAVE.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 15th, 2008, 5:21 am

ya i know what you mean , and ya we know who runs the biz in Cali

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » November 27th, 2009, 1:02 pm

once i saw the greenlight list when i was in county. it was back in the gang module days when the asians were on charlie and the surenos were on abel. funny thing is that we sorta got along with each other in the gang module and during a shake down the list was tossed up to me. i can tell you that the list is extremely long and has a wide range of people on it.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 28th, 2009, 1:33 am

shing wrote:once i saw the greenlight list when i was in county. it was back in the gang module days when the asians were on charlie and the surenos were on abel. funny thing is that we sorta got along with each other in the gang module and during a shake down the list was tossed up to me. i can tell you that the list is extremely long and has a wide range of people on it.

Wow, Your SUCH A INSIDER!

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by youayntfresh » December 12th, 2009, 7:24 pm

nrdogg wrote:Black gang members or blacks that are affiliated have green lights all the time, La Eme supports ethnic cleansing. When casual backs or Older people get hit that is just because the guys who do it are not up on game.
La eMe supports ethnic cleansing? Can you back that up?

And non banging Hispanics get shot at by Blacks AND Black gang bangers as well and you know that.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » December 13th, 2009, 12:32 am

it's crazy how all the politcks work between the mexicans and the blacks, but I know forsho when it comes to money all the big time black dope suplers get there dope directly from a mexican.I know someone who is black and he get's his packege and sends the money to someone in mexico..But at the same time I know that person wont deal with just any blacks matter fact he might be the only one he deals with..

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2009, 12:21 am

tysuave wrote:it's crazy how all the politcks work between the mexicans and the blacks, but I know forsho when it comes to money all the big time black dope suplers get there dope directly from a mexican.I know someone who is black and he get's his packege and sends the money to someone in mexico..But at the same time I know that person wont deal with just any blacks matter fact he might be the only one he deals with..
the mexican cartels aren't the same as surenos. they probably got their prejudices but green is the only color that matters.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » December 14th, 2009, 6:52 pm

so does the mexican mafia pull any weight in mexico?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2009, 9:26 pm

claro I know they get coca and other drugs from Mexico, but I'm not an expert so I'm not sure if they have their own operation or only deal with the cartels. Though I'm pretty sure they do get some supply from the cartels. Maybe someone else can speak on this

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 23rd, 2010, 11:06 pm

That whole Eme GL on blacks is somewhat misunderstood it seems. I can't speak for LA, but I can speak for SD (which is 100% Eme controlled).

In SD there is no GL on blacks, and there never was one. That might be a strictly prison and LA issue. Some of SD's most notorious Sureno gangs live peacefully side by side with blacks, and in some neighborhoods C/B turf directly overlaps Chicano gang turf (W/C Crips with VLogan and BSherman, 5/9Brims with VShelltown, L/P Bloods with SE Lokos, N/H Crips with VMarket ST). In fact, 5/9 and L/P Bloods are pretty tight with Varrio Shelltown.

There are black and brown beefs in SD, but they seem to be more motivated by individual gang politics, rather than racial or GL beefs.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » February 26th, 2010, 5:59 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:That whole Eme GL on blacks is somewhat misunderstood it seems. I can't speak for LA, but I can speak for SD (which is 100% Eme controlled).

In SD there is no GL on blacks, and there never was one. That might be a strictly prison and LA issue. Some of SD's most notorious Sureno gangs live peacefully side by side with blacks, and in some neighborhoods C/B turf directly overlaps Chicano gang turf (W/C Crips with VLogan and BSherman, 5/9Brims with VShelltown, L/P Bloods with SE Lokos, N/H Crips with VMarket ST). In fact, 5/9 and L/P Bloods are pretty tight with Varrio Shelltown.

There are black and brown beefs in SD, but they seem to be more motivated by individual gang politics, rather than racial or GL beefs.
didnt kno eme had some control over SD. And I'm not sure why SD gangs wouldn't have GL on blacks if LA vatos did because there has always been emeros from both cities together in the pintas, like from the Logan Heights area. Hard to believe they live "peacefully" side by side tho.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 26th, 2010, 7:31 pm

MCD wrote:
19DAGO04 wrote:That whole Eme GL on blacks is somewhat misunderstood it seems. I can't speak for LA, but I can speak for SD (which is 100% Eme controlled).

didnt kno eme had some control over SD. And I'm not sure why SD gangs wouldn't have GL on blacks if LA vatos did because there has always been emeros from both cities together in the pintas, like from the Logan Heights area. Hard to believe they live "peacefully" side by side tho.
SD is 100% Eme controlled in regards to Mexican gangs. All Mexican gangs in SD are Sureno, or Sureno allied (tagbangers and klickas). A lot of SD Emeros have been popping up in the media lately. It's not just Logan Heights that has Emeros. There are Emeros from upper county, SoBay, and other SE gangs. Logan is just more notorious because the media focus on the cartel connections (which some other varrios in SD have as well). The reason why no GL in SD...if I had to speculate: Maybe it's because the black gangs in SD do business with the Surenos, and that money then gets funneled up. Not only that, SD gangs (and their politics) have always been independent of LA. SD Emeros might see the GL as being destructive towards business in the SD area. So maybe the LA heads are cool with that, since the friendly relationship in SD isn't hurting the business in LA.

But like I said, I can't speak for LA. Maybe there are specific reasons why LA gangs are ordered to put 187 out. Is there really a GL on blacks? Or are we all just speculating? I hear that some LA varrios don't beef with B's or C's at all. Maybe there is a GL on some specific B's and C's, but some varrios are going overboard, and targeting everyone (including civilians). This is all speculation on my part.

Think of it this way too-

SD is a lot different than LA way it comes to banging. SD has way less gangs, and the warfare isn't as intense like it is in LA. G's in SD prefer nuckles and knives over bullets. The peacefullness of some black/brown gangs in SD is just another extension of the difference between the two cities. But keep in mind, not all SD varrios get along with blacks-but like I said, it is probably has to do more with individual gang politics than with racism.

BTW-Things are different once a Sureno from a varrio that gets along with B/C hits county or the pen. They don't associate with blacks. But, on the streets it's a different story.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » April 20th, 2010, 8:18 pm

did SD always have more mexican gangs than black gangs? because in LA vatos try to take over neighborhoods that were traditionally seen as black, like compton which i think has the TF gang that beefs with blacks. That might have been the source of the greenlights, because blacks were more of a threat in LA. But anyways yeah there have been greenlights on blacks, dont know about right now, F-13 was ordered by Eme to kill blacks, and there was the murder of that kid jamiel shaw and the little black girl that got alot of media attention. LA turf just seems to breed alot of hostility, they got all these hoods right up against eachother..u got crips vs bloods/crips n bloods vs sur/18st vs sur/sur vs maravilla its crazy.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 20th, 2010, 10:32 pm

MCD wrote:did SD always have more mexican gangs than black gangs? because in LA vatos try to take over neighborhoods that were traditionally seen as black, like compton which i think has the TF gang that beefs with blacks. That might have been the source of the greenlights, because blacks were more of a threat in LA. But anyways yeah there have been greenlights on blacks, dont know about right now, F-13 was ordered by Eme to kill blacks, and there was the murder of that kid jamiel shaw and the little black girl that got alot of media attention. LA turf just seems to breed alot of hostility, they got all these hoods right up against eachother..u got crips vs bloods/crips n bloods vs sur/18st vs sur/sur vs maravilla its crazy.
Dago always has had more Mexican gangs than black and Asian gangs. LA does breed crazy hostility. Partly because there are waaaaaaaay more gangs. There's like a gang on every block in some parts of LA. Down here, one gangs turf equals about 5 or 6 gangs turf in LA (sometimes even 10 maybe). Like in Logan Heights. You have two gangs (with many clicks) running 3 neighborhoods. In LA turf the same size would have maybe 10 gangs in it.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » April 21st, 2010, 10:50 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
MCD wrote:did SD always have more mexican gangs than black gangs? because in LA vatos try to take over neighborhoods that were traditionally seen as black, like compton which i think has the TF gang that beefs with blacks. That might have been the source of the greenlights, because blacks were more of a threat in LA. But anyways yeah there have been greenlights on blacks, dont know about right now, F-13 was ordered by Eme to kill blacks, and there was the murder of that kid jamiel shaw and the little black girl that got alot of media attention. LA turf just seems to breed alot of hostility, they got all these hoods right up against eachother..u got crips vs bloods/crips n bloods vs sur/18st vs sur/sur vs maravilla its crazy.
Dago always has had more Mexican gangs than black and Asian gangs. LA does breed crazy hostility. Partly because there are waaaaaaaay more gangs. There's like a gang on every block in some parts of LA. Down here, one gangs turf equals about 5 or 6 gangs turf in LA (sometimes even 10 maybe). Like in Logan Heights. You have two gangs (with many clicks) running 3 neighborhoods. In LA turf the same size would have maybe 10 gangs in it.
ok then that makes sense so maybe SD blacks figure there's no point in beefin with the majority. in LA youngsters grow up around all that conflict with different turf n races so overall i think they're more aggressive, not to take anything away from SD vatos i know they got some locos down there.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by Hamburger » April 29th, 2010, 3:23 pm

I HEARD THAT THE CUBAN MAFIA HAS A GREENLIGHT BY THE EME. HAS ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT THAT. I HEARD THIS FROM A HOMIE FROM THE I.E. HE WAS TELLIN ME THAT IN L.A. COUNTY THE SOUTHSIDERS ARE PRESSING THE ISSUE ON THE CUBANS LIKE THE CUBAN MAFIA/OR CARTEL. HAS ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT THIS?

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 29th, 2010, 3:53 pm

Hamburger wrote:I HEARD THAT THE CUBAN MAFIA HAS A GREENLIGHT BY THE EME. HAS ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT THAT. I HEARD THIS FROM A HOMIE FROM THE I.E. HE WAS TELLIN ME THAT IN L.A. COUNTY THE SOUTHSIDERS ARE PRESSING THE ISSUE ON THE CUBANS LIKE THE CUBAN MAFIA/OR CARTEL. HAS ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT THIS?

Don't know...but the Cubanos dropped off San Diego's gang scene in the mid 1990's. The Cubanos were pushing weight in Dago back in the 1980's and early 1990's. They used to work with B/C in SESD and East Side. I heard back then that the Cubanos had to roll it up in Dago cause their shotsters in the pen weren't going along with the program.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by Hamburger » April 29th, 2010, 4:04 pm

THANKS FOR REPLYING YEAH CUZ IVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THOSE CUBANOS HAVING A GREENLIGHT CUZ I HEARD THIS FROM A CAT FROM I.E. WHO WAS DOING SOME TIME IN L.A. COUNTY JAIL. THATS A TRIP THO. I WOULDNT DOUBT IT THAT THEY ROLLED IT UP THEYRE DIFFERENT FROM MEXICANS SOME OF THEM ARE BLACK AND ACT LIKE BLACK. I KNOW SOME HOMIES WOULDNT PUT UP WHITT THEM UNLESS IF THEYRE PAISAS.

hey
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by hey » September 30th, 2010, 2:33 pm

I don't get you southern cali mexicans mind state at all. WTF is acting black??! Thats just some stupid ass shit to say. You all seemed to be obsessed with black people. So you want the world to walk around saying "Was up Ese? Que No?" That would make you happy? How is that gangster?? How is being overly racial in this day in age gangster?? In Chicago if a nigga(any race individual)a rider, he rider. Thats it. End of story. Fuck all that follower shit. But hey to each his own.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 1st, 2010, 1:15 am

hey wrote:I don't get you southern cali mexicans mind state at all. WTF is acting black??! Thats just some stupid ass shit to say. You all seemed to be obsessed with black people. So you want the world to walk around saying "Was up Ese? Que No?" That would make you happy? How is that gangster?? How is being overly racial in this day in age gangster?? In Chicago if a nigga(any race individual)a rider, he rider. Thats it. End of story. fu-- all that follower shit. But hey to each his own.
i dont get how people like you and silentwest are confused with phrases like acting black or acting mexican. people mean they act like the stereotype to their race. so if someone hears a mexican saying "what up nigga" in most people's minds they think that he's 'acting black.' n its not about ignorance its just an observation. we already know that not every black or every latino acts the same way so jus drop that fact right there, we're talkin about the stereotype or how most people who are from that race act in the hood

hey
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by hey » October 1st, 2010, 9:31 am

I'm not confused about it at all homey. Acting black or mexican or whatever aint got nothing to do with gang out here. Thats was the only point I'm trying to make. You either kicking an enemies ass, bustin ya guns, getting money or not. Race is how yall like to get down, I get. It just seems ridiculous to me. But all the whole bangin scene(in chicago also) is ridiculous so I guess it makes since.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 3rd, 2010, 1:50 pm

MCD wrote:

La and Sd have always had their issuses and san diego is there own man ,so to speak, and they do their own thing they dont just do what ever La does...as a matter of fact theyre closer to the border so their might be some power shifting in the near future.......alot of black and mexican gangs live in the same neighborhood but they do different shit so alot of times they dont fight each other...theres no reason

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 6th, 2010, 11:13 pm

hey wrote:I'm not confused about it at all homey. Acting black or mexican or whatever aint got nothing to do with gang out here. Thats was the only point I'm trying to make. You either kicking an enemies ass, bustin ya guns, getting money or not. Race is how yall like to get down, I get. It just seems ridiculous to me. But all the whole bangin scene(in chicago also) is ridiculous so I guess it makes since.
yeah i guess shits alot different in chicago, do you even got alot of latino gangs out there? around cali its real big because i think the cultures are more distinct they dont all act the same.
spadeloc wrote:La and Sd have always had their issuses and san diego is there own man ,so to speak, and they do their own thing they dont just do what ever La does...as a matter of fact theyre closer to the border so their might be some power shifting in the near future.......alot of black and mexican gangs live in the same neighborhood but they do different shit so alot of times they dont fight each other...theres no reason
ok i see what you mean

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”