How many Surenos here have been up north?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How many Surenos here have been up north?

Unread post by twocost » January 7th, 2008, 1:17 am

Kinda repeating the topic made a few months back asking how many Nortenos have ever been down south. Well I'm curious on how many Surenos here have ever taken a trip up north? How many surenos here have ever actually gone up north and chilled in Norteno varrios with Norte fools. And you don't have to be hommies with the vatos I'm sayin been around them to get the feel on what there about and shit. It could be because of family or what ever reason. In my experience Nortenos are more "Americanized" They are more mixed racially to. You see more half white half black type of fools up there and there pretty fuckin down with there shit when it comes down to it.

I understand that some surenos can't ever go up north because of there tatts but I don't have any tats and a lot of the hommies have tatts but they are covered with there clothes.

So whats up?

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » January 11th, 2008, 8:17 pm

I really dont know which are the norte banging citys but anyways i went up to sacramento a couple years back. I dint see any nortes the whole time there exept when we were driving up there and we stop at a mickey d's. I assume they were nortes as they were all wearing red in one form or another hat, shirt, shoes, belt. It was 3 mexicans and a whiteboy, they looked like what a sur prettyboy looks like. I was wearing big ass blue 501 levis a white t and blue converse. They were dogging the whole time i was in there i dogged back. They didnt hit me up or anything im guessing out of respect for my momz but who knows.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: How many Surenos here have been up north?

Unread post by Hamburger » May 20th, 2010, 3:23 pm

SURENOS ALWAYS GO UP NORTH ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR SENT UPSTATE TO DO TIME IN THE PRISONS OUT THERE. THATS WHY WE EXPANDED OUR HORIZONS AND WE HAVE SURENO VARRIOS OUT THERE.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re:

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 22nd, 2010, 11:56 am

sparkdatshit wrote:I really dont know which are the norte banging citys but anyways i went up to sacramento a couple years back. I dint see any nortes the whole time there exept when we were driving up there and we stop at a mickey d's. I assume they were nortes as they were all wearing red in one form or another hat, shirt, shoes, belt. It was 3 mexicans and a whiteboy, they looked like what a sur prettyboy looks like. I was wearing big ass blue 501 levis a white t and blue converse. They were dogging the whole time i was in there i dogged back. They didnt hit me up or anything im guessing out of respect for my momz but who knows.
:lol: Sur pretty boys pluck their eye brows like girls.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » May 23rd, 2010, 11:52 am

twocost wrote:Kinda repeating the topic made a few months back asking how many Nortenos have ever been down south. Well I'm curious on how many Surenos here have ever taken a trip up north? How many surenos here have ever actually gone up north and chilled in Norteno varrios with Norte fools. And you don't have to be hommies with the vatos I'm sayin been around them to get the feel on what there about and shit. It could be because of family or what ever reason. In my experience Nortenos are more "Americanized" They are more mixed racially to. You see more half white half black type of fools up there and there pretty fuckin down with there shit when it comes down to it.

I understand that some surenos can't ever go up north because of there tatts but I don't have any tats and a lot of the hommies have tatts but they are covered with there clothes.

So whats up?
what do you mean, surenos kickin it with nortenos? lol never heard of that. or are you talkin about people from socal kickin it with nortenos? I have family from socal n they come up here for reunions n shit. their style mimics the socal cholo look so if we're goin anywhere where there might be norte i just give em a heads up to take their dodger cap off haha. anyways i dont bang but i have family thats affiliated but rather not start shit.. if neither side bangs then whats the point.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by Hamburger » June 24th, 2010, 3:46 pm

MAYBE THE SURENOS UP NORTH LOOK LIKE PRETTY BOYS. BUT NOT DOWN HERE IN SOUTHERN CALIFAS ESPECIALLY IN LOS WE GOT SOME SOLID ASS HOMIES OUT HERE FROM A THOUSAND DIFFERENT VARRIOS WHO LOOK HARD AS F--K U CANT EVEN LOOK AT SOME OF THEM IN THE EYE CUZ THEY GOT THAT EVIL ASS LOOK WHITT A TILTED GRIN. THATS WHY A LOT OF HOMIES FROM ALL OVER THE NATION LOOK UP TO THE GANGSTERS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF CALI. IF ANYTHING I RATHER LOOK LIKE A PRETTY BOY THAN DRESS UP N LOOK OR TALK LIKE A N---A LIKE THEM NORTENO ASS FOOLS. THEY AINT GOT NOTHING ON US. EVEN THO I KNOW EVERY GANG HAS KILLAS. STILL WE'RE THE MOST SOLID.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 25th, 2010, 3:05 am

Hamburger wrote:MAYBE THE SURENOS UP NORTH LOOK LIKE PRETTY BOYS. BUT NOT DOWN HERE IN SOUTHERN CALIFAS ESPECIALLY IN LOS WE GOT SOME SOLID ASS HOMIES OUT HERE FROM A THOUSAND DIFFERENT VARRIOS WHO LOOK HARD AS F--K U CANT EVEN LOOK AT SOME OF THEM IN THE EYE because THEY GOT THAT EVIL ASS LOOK WHITT A TILTED GRIN. THATS WHY A LOT OF HOMIES FROM ALL OVER THE NATION LOOK UP TO THE GANGSTERS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF CALI. IF ANYTHING I RATHER LOOK LIKE A PRETTY BOY THAN DRESS UP N LOOK OR TALK LIKE A N---A LIKE THEM NORTENO ASS FOOLS. THEY AINT GOT NOTHING ON US. EVEN THO I KNOW EVERY GANG HAS KILLAS. STILL WE'RE THE MOST SOLID.
Ey Bro Stfu, your annoying, everything you said is complete BS, I know a gang of pretty boy southsiders, maybe not SURENOS but def some southsiders running arounf LA and not all chicanos are fucking BAD ass like you trynna bluff

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 25th, 2010, 12:47 pm

youngspade wrote:
Hamburger wrote:MAYBE THE SURENOS UP NORTH LOOK LIKE PRETTY BOYS. BUT NOT DOWN HERE IN SOUTHERN CALIFAS ESPECIALLY IN LOS WE GOT SOME SOLID ASS HOMIES OUT HERE FROM A THOUSAND DIFFERENT VARRIOS WHO LOOK HARD AS F--K U CANT EVEN LOOK AT SOME OF THEM IN THE EYE because THEY GOT THAT EVIL ASS LOOK WHITT A TILTED GRIN. THATS WHY A LOT OF HOMIES FROM ALL OVER THE NATION LOOK UP TO THE GANGSTERS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF CALI. IF ANYTHING I RATHER LOOK LIKE A PRETTY BOY THAN DRESS UP N LOOK OR TALK LIKE A N---A LIKE THEM NORTENO ASS FOOLS. THEY AINT GOT NOTHING ON US. EVEN THO I KNOW EVERY GANG HAS KILLAS. STILL WE'RE THE MOST SOLID.
Ey Bro Stfu, your annoying, everything you said is complete BS, I know a gang of pretty boy southsiders, maybe not SURENOS but def some southsiders running arounf LA and not all chicanos are #%@&#%@ BAD ass like you trynna bluff
I bet & as deep as sur is, it's even possible that there's more of them acting as he says than n's. Not all n's act like that.

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » June 25th, 2010, 1:26 pm

ive been up to and kicked it in a few northe varrios...not just the citys but in the hood...ive been to and kicked it in gilroy, ss san jo, roseville, berkley, and frisco...just kicked no tension smoked yeska and drank pistos...when foos did trip...they handled it amongst themselves i never had anything happen to me...a few nortes are coo...imo thats pita shit...on the calles i worry about feria, bills, and other surenos

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 25th, 2010, 5:35 pm

HIGHINSP wrote:ive been up to and kicked it in a few northe varrios...not just the citys but in the hood...ive been to and kicked it in gilroy, ss san jo, roseville, berkley, and frisco...just kicked no tension smoked yeska and drank pistos...when foos did trip...they handled it amongst themselves i never had anything happen to me...a few nortes are coo...imo thats pita shit...on the calles i worry about feria, bills, and other surenos

This guy must be a real southsider/sureno

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 25th, 2010, 6:24 pm

I can spot them shaved head surenos up here in a second, i've had problems with them in sacra. N for some reason every sureno up here is light skinned just kind of funny to me.None of them are dark skinned, except the paisa wannabes.
HIGHINSP wrote:ive been up to and kicked it in a few northe varrios...not just the citys but in the hood...ive been to and kicked it in gilroy, ss san jo, roseville, berkley, and frisco...just kicked no tension smoked yeska and drank pistos...when foos did trip...they handled it amongst themselves i never had anything happen to me...a few nortes are coo...imo thats pita shit...on the calles i worry about feria, bills, and other surenos
Kick it in South Sac, oakland, ss and es stockton with the violent ones. Them kind of fools trip off anyone probably even people from socal that dont bang. No offense but rosas, berkeley, towns like that, they rep but not too many hardcore vatos come outta those places.

Crazyriders
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Crazyriders » April 2nd, 2014, 3:10 pm

I lived up in the Bay Area for about 2 years, in Concord, there were more Surenos then nortenos. A couple homies from LA, and a lot of Upstate Surenos

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » June 23rd, 2015, 8:30 pm

I been to the bay. Seen a norte my first time strollin w a low rider back representin his color. Stylo looked like sur just red. Put a norte and sur together side by side both wearing neutral colors you'll can't tell the difference.

Kcir420
What city do you live in now?: Riverside Ca

Unread post by Kcir420 » November 15th, 2017, 10:20 pm

My baby’s mom has family from San Jose. The elders of that family were originally from LA but moved up north in order to avoid driving back and forth from the fields. We went up there to SanJo for a funeral and all her cousins were Nortenos. Everyone kept shit cool. They knew where I was from and didn’t treat me any different. Shit I was telling my boy that they are just like us.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”