Which Hispanic gangs hate Blacks?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Which Hispanic gangs hate Blacks?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » September 20th, 2008, 1:45 am

Mara Salvatrucha 13 hates black people period. Thats that they will kill a black person on sight, just like that no questions asked. La Mara quieren controlar todo y no les gustan los negros.

vaperloks
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by vaperloks » January 5th, 2009, 2:11 pm

I know the avenues attack blacks for fun and just hate them.

MRLEFTY
What city do you live in now?: PARAMOUNT

Unread post by MRLEFTY » February 1st, 2009, 5:50 pm

I BELIEVE THERE IS RACE HATRED TOWARDS BLACKS..BUT ALOT OF BLACKS FEEL WE ARE TARGETING THEM..THEY HAVE TO LOOK AT THE PASS..BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOKED @ MEXICANS WHO CANT SPEAK ENGLISH, THEY LOOK DOWN ON US..THEY USE TO PICK ON US CUZ ARE NUMBERS WERE SMALL..BUT NOW TABLE HAVE TURNED..SOUTHSIDERS RUN LA..

CARLOS28SALGADO
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by CARLOS28SALGADO » February 2nd, 2009, 10:57 am

YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO THE ES13ST FOR DROPING TINTOS

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the small city

Unread post by exitium » February 17th, 2009, 4:56 pm

Cali's finest is atleast.

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 9th, 2009, 8:06 pm

True but back in the 80s the crips would mess with everyone go around saying what's up cuzz well Latinos got tired of hearing the shit were outnumbered but still fought even at the incident in longbeach Pomona sur cherryville happy town north Pomona west side Pomona Ontario cucamonga kings chino Montclair Azusa Colton there's alot Pomona used to have 5 crip hoods think only have one left they're always fighting at the county fair with them

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 9th, 2009, 8:18 pm

so dicer what was that thing with crip 9000 when they killed a guy from ontario and you guys went after the wholehood pushed or whiped them out Azusa was so bad the FBI got involved Fontana bangs on blacks don't think they go after regular blacks Pomona will especially if there fighting

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 10th, 2009, 3:32 am

BPagent wrote:so dicer what was that thing with crip 9000 when they killed a guy from ontario and you guys went after the wholehood pushed or whiped them out Azusa was so bad the FBI got involved Fontana bangs on blacks don't think they go after regular blacks Pomona will especially if there fighting
OVS AND C9 NEVER HAD AN ALL OUT WAR JUST THINGS BETWEEN A GROUP OR EVEN BETWEEN A FEW...NOW A DAYS THERE AINT MANY BLACKS IN SOUTH ONTERIO.

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » April 2nd, 2009, 10:06 am

MS by the city stones dont beef with BPS and the MS on Pico dont beef with Crip

SC90011
What city do you live in now?: E.S SOUTH CENRAL L.A

Unread post by SC90011 » April 3rd, 2009, 3:01 pm

38st vs pueblos,es13 vs 20s & 30s, mkn13 vs 48gc. my personal opinion its not hate its just gangs beefing it for some reason they started beefing. so its not that they hate all blacks its just the ones in the rival gangs this question goes both ways wich black gangs hate hispanics/mexicans?

1lakers1

Unread post by 1lakers1 » April 29th, 2009, 4:27 pm

In the West Adams area the Dead End Harpys beef it with the Harlem 30s crips. their beef is intense, but at the same time are neutral with the 20s bloods. I dont think they hate blacks but its more of a gang rivalry, the harlems just happen to be a black gang.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » April 30th, 2009, 5:01 pm

1lakers1 wrote:In the West Adams area the Dead End Harpys beef it with the Harlem 30s crips. their beef is intense, but at the same time are neutral with the 20s bloods. I dont think they hate blacks but its more of a gang rivalry, the harlems just happen to be a black gang.
Who would you say has the upper hand on the situation, the Harlem 30s or the Harpys? Is this the same Harpys clique the rapper Conejo is from? I remember him mentioning something about burying Harlem 30s in one of his songs (could have been "The Sur is One" song, the song that uses Game's "One Blood" beat). Didn't the Rolling 20s Blood guy that wrote "Home of the Body Bags" mention about how the Rolling 20s Bloods and the Harpys almost came close in either the 80s or 90s to going to war against each other (forget the guy''s name, need to look it up on the streetgangs.com website under the books section).

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 5th, 2009, 11:33 pm

I think conejo is from the deaad end clique... yeah, he says "the harlem 30's get buried on denker..." in that song. In some other song he say some shit Like "I heard a mac go off outside, one of the 20's just shot a crip, but I dont give a fuck it wasnt me" something like that.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » May 10th, 2009, 8:05 am

[quote="xibalba"]I would add that it also depends on community/gang demographics...example in East LA you wont really see a neighborhood take in a Black, In my neighborhood (Near USC) we had some blacks in our neighborhood. Avenues in Highland Park Area (With no Disrespect to either neighborhood) have had a historical issues against blacks.

[quote="VALERO"][quote="Gamma*Life"][font=Comic Sans MS]

i used to tag back in the day...i was the only brother from Tag All City. I used be all over highland park, El sereno, glassel park, etc...I never had any problems. this was in the late 80s and very early 90s. What historical issues were going on? I know our numbers have been very small over there, but ther have never been any black hoods in East LA.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » May 10th, 2009, 8:12 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Mara Salvatrucha 13 hates black people period. Thats that they will kill a black person on sight, just like that no questions asked. La Mara quieren controlar todo y no les gustan los negros.
i find this to be so crazy because in their home country el salvador, there are plenty of black people who are latino.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 10th, 2009, 9:31 am

q acuisitions wrote:Sadly, this is a race issue. Latinos have always been iffy with black folks. Funny though, we'd live in the same damn neighborhoods. Issues would come up after a homie would go do a bid and shit would go down in the pen - homie would come out with that mentality........couldn't leave it behind.
Isn't that how it goes? The homies go in one way and come out another?

Latino or Latino gangs?You have the impressions that they are both the same?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 10th, 2009, 12:52 pm

prob. some latinos and blacks had problems but alot of us got along pretty well before this prison politic shit, yeah there was stereotypes and homegrown BS that is learned through both American culture and Mexican culture influenced by Spanish colonization, but that was it, it wasn't a big thing. I constantly hear older blacks and older Mexicans say yeah shit overall was chill, we got along, hell I used to get along, only now I hear this super racist BS, and all this shit about yeah we always had major tensions, BS.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 11th, 2009, 7:37 am

I would add that it also depends on community/gang demographics...example in East LA you wont really see a neighborhood take in a Black, In my neighborhood (Near USC) we had some blacks in our neighborhood. Avenues in Highland Park Area (With no Disrespect to either neighborhood) have had a historical issues against blacks.
I got a homie out here in NY from Highland Park. He doesn't even deny it that his neighborhood is notorious for being racist. He says he ain't like that, but he can be a little ignorant. He's not from the Aves but he's done time and kicked it with them at times but steered clear of the gang shit mostly. All I know is when we go to all Black clubs / bars he gets a little uncomfortable lol.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 11th, 2009, 11:44 pm

Florencia 13 dont like blacks at all!!!1

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » May 17th, 2009, 11:56 am

UR RIGHT F13 DNT LIKE BLACKS NEITHER CV70'S,SURENOS, N SUM OTHER GANGS.....
DONT HARPYS BEEF IT with R20'S N ALSO 18 ST????

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 17th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Azusa13,Monrovia13,Duarte, and every El Monte gang but Hicks.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » May 17th, 2009, 3:27 pm

THERES A DIFFERENTS BETWEEN HATING BLACKS N BEEFING WITH BLACK GANGS...MOST VARRIOS BEEF WITH BLACK GANGS OR WITH OTHER VARRIO DONT MEAN CHICANOS HATE CHICANOS OR CHICANOS HATE BLACKS.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » May 18th, 2009, 6:58 pm

UR RIGHT US CHICANOS BEEF IT with BLACK CAUSE OF TERRITORY N TRYIN 2 SEEL OUR DRUGS NOT CAUSE OF FUCKEN RACIAL SHIT!!!!

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 19th, 2009, 9:05 am

Alot of the east SGV varrios are pretty much plain racist, I lived in the east SGV for awhile and I used to trip out on some of those fools. It had nothing to do with gangbanging. I am a Sureno but I aint with that jumping just on fools for the color of ones skin, to tell you the truth neither is my Varrio, and we used to war with ECC1st. My best friend is black, we grew up together in Highland Park since 2nd grade, he was telling me some Azusa's were trying to get crazy with his primo walking OUT OF CHURCH in Azusa. Thats nonsense, I think the whole "race war" thing has been blown out of proportion by the media and websites like this, but the fact of the matter is in some cities it is strait racial, not about the money,gangs, nor turf.
Me and my black homie got down with some EastLA13's on the Blvd over them disrespecting my homie, and then we got down with some bloods at the Laker game because they were disrespecting him for hanging out with me. It goes both ways.

1lakers1

Unread post by 1lakers1 » May 19th, 2009, 11:26 am

I think that although many of these inter racial conflicts do stem out of your everyday turf struggles, black vs. brown can instill a notion of racism and contempt towards the other ethnic group. For instance, i been in everyday situations playing basketball or what not, and black dudes go extra hard at me because I am not black. Anyone can sense the hostility that is present when a group of young blacks and a group of young latinos are present. Its a strange feel but i think this gangbanging stuff can be an excuse to let off ones racist views towards the next group.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » May 19th, 2009, 7:15 pm

WAT I THINK IS that BLACKS R ALWAYS STARTIN N TALKIN SHIT BUT AINT SHIT AT ALL!!!

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » May 20th, 2009, 1:36 am

joker123 wrote:UR RIGHT F13 DNT LIKE BLACKS NEITHER CV70'S,SURENOS, N SUM OTHER GANGS.....
How can you say the Setentas hate blacks when they have black members. Somebody, either on this thread or another thread, posted a pic of some some CV70s with either one or two black guys in it. The Setentas have been been known for a long time for having blacks. As far as Harpys, I think someone said that they have beef with the Harlem 30s Crips, not Rolling 20s Bloods. I don't know if they have beef with 18th Street.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » May 21st, 2009, 5:28 pm

VALERO wrote:
joker123 wrote:UR RIGHT F13 DNT LIKE BLACKS NEITHER CV70'S,SURENOS, N SUM OTHER GANGS.....
How can you say the Setentas hate blacks when they have black members. Somebody, either on this thread or another thread, posted a pic of some some CV70s with either one or two black guys in it. The Setentas have been been known for a long time for having blacks. As far as Harpys, I think someone said that they have beef with the Harlem 30s Crips, not Rolling 20s Bloods. I don't know if they have beef with 18th Street.
CAUSE I HAD A HOMIE THAT WAS 4RM CV70S N USE TO TELL ME THAT WE USE 2 KILL BLACK PPL N ALL THIS BS.....
ON THE WES LOS DOESNT 18ST BEEF IT with R20'S

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » May 21st, 2009, 11:42 pm

joker123 wrote:
VALERO wrote:
CAUSE I HAD A HOMIE THAT WAS 4RM CV70S N USE TO TELL ME THAT WE USE 2 KILL BLACK PPL N ALL THIS BS.....
ON THE WES LOS DOESNT 18ST BEEF IT with R20'S
Yeah, 18th Street has beef with both the Rolling 20s Bloods AND the Black P-Stone Bloods. They may have beef with other Blood sets, I'm not sure though. I think Jameil Shaw, the black kid that was killed by 18th Streeter Pedro Espinoza, was a Rolling 20s member or affiliated, whatever the case may be. If I remember correctly the R20s clique he was a part of or was affiliated with was called Second Avenue or Black Demons, could be wrong though, forgot what the news articles about the case said. I think 18th Street also has beef with Geer Gang Crips.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re:

Unread post by spadeloc » May 22nd, 2009, 5:16 am

PRETTY GOOD POST
Old_man07 wrote:
street_racer wrote:I have to add my two cents, I grew up in the projects dead smack in south central. I don't remember having any racial beef coming up, it wasn't till the mid 90's when I noticed a lot of racial tension.
With all the various theories floating around about these racial tensions, my personal opinion is that two things were the catalysts for the current black/brown racial tensions in southern california. One is changing demographics obviously. The other was the L.A. Riots. If one can trace a singular event that led to today's bloodshed, I would say it was the riots. Many people have stated that this tension really seems to have caught on in the early to mid 90's, and the timeline fits in with what happened during and after the riots.

The LA riots would have been a perfect opportunity for black and brown to unify and show their common grievances against police corruption and brutality in their communities. However, what the media showed were people preying on each other, destroying their communities. In particular, the media was fixated on the beatings of innocent people by black gang members like reginald denny. What caught the eye of EME though was the beatings of latino civilians by black gangsters (eight tray). When EME saw that they were furious. And immediately after the riots, the local, national, and world media was fixated on black gangs, hyping the peace treaty between bloods and crips. Again, EME was incensed, this time that latino gangs were being ignored in the media even though they have a history in L.A. Jealousy over being slighted if you will.

And we all know what happened in 1993. This anger and jealousy drove EME to start showing people who they were and how powerful they can be. The VERY public Elysian park meeting to solidify sureno unity and establish strict rules and regulations. Their drive to take away drugs sales and territory from the black gangs. Etc. etc.

All these things led to increased hatred and tensions amongst street level gangs. So I believe the initial jealousy led to a power play to show who was in control of the streets and drug trade. In the end, it was all about power.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » May 22nd, 2009, 9:41 pm

YEA ALSO 18ST BEEN BEEFIN with SYC N USVX3 PASSING WEST ADAMS...

lovedone
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by lovedone » July 1st, 2009, 7:11 am

i know vf in sanbernadino they tried to fuck with blacks way before this black and brown shit today but alot of those fools got dumped on blacks are way deep in san b

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”