Which Hispanic gangs hate Blacks?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Gamma*Life

Which Hispanic gangs hate Blacks?

Unread post by Gamma*Life » January 20th, 2008, 5:26 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS]I'm mainly referring to Southern California with this question!

Some Black gangs have welcomed in Hispanics & some Hispanic gangs have done the same by welcoming in Blacks but over the past few years there has been a MAJOR increase in Brown on Black especially in LA.

So, Which gangs are cool w/ Blacks and which ones aren't?

BTW, feel free to take this question to another level if you have good information!

Educate me on this subject please![/font]

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 20th, 2008, 8:34 pm

tortilla flats is beefing wid black gangs hard, i think they would be under a group that wouldnt accept blacks i guess

CoreaTown

Unread post by CoreaTown » January 20th, 2008, 10:49 pm

I believe the Mara's have beef with Bloods & Crips

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » January 20th, 2008, 11:09 pm

What about 18th street, I seem to see them mentioned a lot here. Also F-13's.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Which Hispanic gangs hate Blacks?

Unread post by VALERO » January 21st, 2008, 2:09 am

Gamma*Life wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS]I'm mainly referring to Southern California with this question!

Some Black gangs have welcomed in Hispanics & some Hispanic gangs have done the same by welcoming in Blacks but over the past few years there has been a MAJOR increase in Brown on Black especially in LA.

BTW, feel free to take this question to another level if you have good information!

Hawaiian Gardens, 204th Street, Pomona 12th Street, Canoga Park Alabama, Avenues, and Florencia 13 are all L.A. area Latino gangs that have participated in some type of racially-based violence towards blacks, many of whom were not gang-affiliated. All of these gangs except for Canoga Park Alabama have killed blacks who were not gang-affiliated (Canoga Park Alabama has harassed and shot blacks who were not gang-affiliated but none of the shootings resulted in homicides, as far as I know).

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » January 21st, 2008, 2:26 pm

CV70...they have beef with alot of black gangs in Compton

OneBloodMafia

Unread post by OneBloodMafia » February 18th, 2008, 12:14 pm

You wont see that kind of shit happening in any other state besides Cali.

OneBloodMafia

Unread post by OneBloodMafia » February 18th, 2008, 12:18 pm

Also is this because la eme is allied with white supremecist groups that they hate blacks?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 18th, 2008, 6:22 pm

Not really. It's based more on L.A. gang politics. Who controls what, who dominates.

q acuisitions

Unread post by q acuisitions » February 26th, 2008, 9:53 am

Sadly, this is a race issue. Latinos have always been iffy with black folks. Funny though, we'd live in the same damn neighborhoods. Issues would come up after a homie would go do a bid and shit would go down in the pen - homie would come out with that mentality........couldn't leave it behind.
Isn't that how it goes? The homies go in one way and come out another?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 7th, 2008, 2:06 pm

What about SoXLos werent those fools going at it sick with the Hoovers?

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » March 7th, 2008, 10:46 pm

q acuisitions wrote:Sadly, this is a race issue. Latinos have always been iffy with black folks. Funny though, we'd live in the same damn neighborhoods. ...
Not really, its more of an US thing, mainly California ... drug dealers plying for territory.

Most middle-class latinos, blacks, and whites move away from that 3rd world shit when they can.

BDGC

Unread post by BDGC » March 23rd, 2008, 1:05 am

Racial Tension...

xibalba

Unread post by xibalba » March 23rd, 2008, 1:17 am

I would add that it also depends on community/gang demographics...example in East LA you wont really see a neighborhood take in a Black, In my neighborhood (Near USC) we had some blacks in our neighborhood. Avenues in Highland Park Area (With no Disrespect to either neighborhood) have had a historical issues against blacks.
VALERO wrote:
Gamma*Life wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS]I'm mainly referring to Southern California with this question!

Hawaiian Gardens, 204th Street, Pomona 12th Street, Canoga Park Alabama, Avenues, and Florencia 13 are all L.A. area Latino gangs that have participated in some type of racially-based violence towards blacks, many of whom were not gang-affiliated. All of these gangs except for Canoga Park Alabama have killed blacks who were not gang-affiliated (Canoga Park Alabama has harassed and shot blacks who were not gang-affiliated but none of the shootings resulted in homicides, as far as I know).

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 24th, 2008, 7:36 am

All about turf my friend...who controls what, in the feds its even worse

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 25th, 2008, 12:54 am

Azure9920 wrote:All about turf my friend...who controls what, in the feds its even worse
thats america my man been like that day one the mayflower hit

street_racer

Unread post by street_racer » March 30th, 2008, 4:00 pm

I have to add my two cents, I grew up in the projects dead smack in south central. I don't remember having any racial beef coming up, it wasn't till the mid 90's when I noticed a lot of racial tension.

street_racer

Unread post by street_racer » March 30th, 2008, 4:01 pm

oh yeah and to say that some mx gang has ties to white supremest... that will NEVER happen. Black and brown are in the same boat and we shoudn't hate on each other... but then again there's the gangster beef..

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » May 13th, 2008, 10:05 pm

Wow.. alittle naive aint we. Of course la EME has ties to the AB...everybody knows that (not trying to be a smart a**) it is about money. THere was a good exchnage on Hispanicpundit.com (?) a blog by a conservative latino....he broke it down, but another cat put him in check (all about the money not racial unity) I copied for the kids I work with. My father was from the Black power movment and could not believe how bad things had gotten!

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » May 31st, 2008, 7:15 pm

street_racer wrote:I have to add my two cents, I grew up in the projects dead smack in south central. I don't remember having any racial beef coming up, it wasn't till the mid 90's when I noticed a lot of racial tension.
With all the various theories floating around about these racial tensions, my personal opinion is that two things were the catalysts for the current black/brown racial tensions in southern california. One is changing demographics obviously. The other was the L.A. Riots. If one can trace a singular event that led to today's bloodshed, I would say it was the riots. Many people have stated that this tension really seems to have caught on in the early to mid 90's, and the timeline fits in with what happened during and after the riots.

The LA riots would have been a perfect opportunity for black and brown to unify and show their common grievances against police corruption and brutality in their communities. However, what the media showed were people preying on each other, destroying their communities. In particular, the media was fixated on the beatings of innocent people by black gang members like reginald denny. What caught the eye of EME though was the beatings of latino civilians by black gangsters (eight tray). When EME saw that they were furious. And immediately after the riots, the local, national, and world media was fixated on black gangs, hyping the peace treaty between bloods and crips. Again, EME was incensed, this time that latino gangs were being ignored in the media even though they have a history in L.A. Jealousy over being slighted if you will.

And we all know what happened in 1993. This anger and jealousy drove EME to start showing people who they were and how powerful they can be. The VERY public Elysian park meeting to solidify sureno unity and establish strict rules and regulations. Their drive to take away drugs sales and territory from the black gangs. Etc. etc.

All these things led to increased hatred and tensions amongst street level gangs. So I believe the initial jealousy led to a power play to show who was in control of the streets and drug trade. In the end, it was all about power.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 31st, 2008, 7:54 pm

this string is placed in the "other" section therefore nothing here should be about Los Angeles, so go to the LA section to talk LA.

Mando323

Re:

Unread post by Mando323 » June 25th, 2008, 1:01 am

AztecNinja wrote:What about SoXLos werent those fools going at it sick with the Hoovers?

they only beef it with Hoovers and all of watts. they get aliong with their neighbors, the RAC120's and DLB's.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 7:25 am

18 st., East Side Riva, North Side Riva, MS-13

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re:

Unread post by jdm894g » July 10th, 2008, 2:41 am

AztecNinja wrote:What about SoXLos werent those fools going at it sick with the Hoovers?
i grew up on 109/normandie i remember hanging out on the one way growing up and i knew hoovers from 107 & 112...new a couple of SxL....But at WHPS...during my time(87-91) blacks and hispanics didnt beef. then when i went to college in 91 and came back for the summer in 92...i heard all kinds of shootings and killings had taken place. i think the hoovers got hit hard...im still in that area and i dont really seeing Hoovers, eps. 112 or any SxL. Im not really looking for any either.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 10th, 2008, 6:13 am

haha dang

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 10th, 2008, 2:34 pm

I GREW UP WITH BLACKS HERE IN ONTERIO (88-92) BEFOR ALL THE BLACK VS. BROWN...MY VARRIOS NEVER REALLY HAD SHIT WITH BLACK ONLY BLACK SETS LIKE 4th STREET HUSLERS CRIPS BUT IT WAS A GANG THING NOT A RACE THING...BUT NOW I SEE ALOT MORE HOSTILITY.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 10th, 2008, 5:34 pm

thats true it's very hostile nowadays

WANDERERSGANG
What city do you live in now?: LOSANGELES

Unread post by WANDERERSGANG » August 18th, 2008, 1:59 pm

MOSTLY ALL GANGS THAT THEIR NEIGHTBORHOOD ARE IN SOUTH CENTRAL WATTS COMPTONE DONT GET ALONG WITH BLACK GANG...AND MOSTLY ALL VARRIOS ARE NEAR ANOTHER BLACK GANG....
BUT THE MOST GANG WITH THE MOST RACIAL BEEF ARE THE FLORECIA13,TORTILLA FLATTS, AND MOSTLY ALL THE COMPTONE VARRIOS.....THERE ALL CK BK NK

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 22nd, 2008, 6:36 pm

and MS-13, the hate everyone, they're bk ck pk 18k abk ebk (anybody/everybody killer)

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 3rd, 2008, 1:32 pm

advocate wrote:CV70...they have beef with alot of black gangs in Compton
other than 18th street, I know of no other gang that has as many blacks as CV 70's

so it might just be straight gang shit ^^^

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 11th, 2008, 2:12 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:and MS-13, the hate everyone, they're bk ck pk 18k abk ebk (anybody/everybody killer)
which black gangs does MS13 go at it with?

warlok
What city do you live in now?: phoenix

Unread post by warlok » September 14th, 2008, 12:29 pm

yeah for years hawaiian gardens has targeted blacks whether gangs or not. There arent really many gangs nearby them so its more like no blacks allowed on their turf. I used to go to artesia hs in lakewood and have had numerous beefs with them. funny thing though they dont go outside their hood with that ive never seen them in my old neighborhood. ive only heard about other gangs tripping but never had any first hand experience with them.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”