CypressPark

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

CypressPark

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 7th, 2008, 1:04 pm

is there a gang called cypressxpark? and what are they known for any infos?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Re: CypressPark

Unread post by AztecNinja » September 9th, 2008, 12:43 pm

There known for selling Dust and beefing with the Aves. They are small but they put it down.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 23rd, 2008, 10:22 pm

they ain't got nothin n avenues I've been there they put it down but avenues serves them

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 24th, 2008, 7:06 am

Vincetheprince wrote:they ain't got nothin n avenues I've been there they put it down but avenues serves them
The Aves are about 10 times deeper, make it 15 time if you count 43rd than CP, but trust me, man for man the CP's are just as crazy if not crazier than the A's.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 26th, 2008, 9:55 pm

i would agree with crazy but idk bout crazier

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 16th, 2009, 2:00 pm

CP Boys is a single clique Varrio from the beginning. They don't even consider "Boys" as a clique. CP Boys is who they are, plain and simple. They keep it that way because they are close-knit. They Seymour Block used to be the spot, but now it's fenced in and some built up has taken place of that little woods place. Nightingale Junior High is where the Avenues, in particular 43RD bump heads in their neighborhood before CP Boys heads out to Franklin H.S. The east border between CP Boys and the Avenues is nitty but clear, right around the bend on Isabel on top of Nightingale. The west border with the Cypress Aves is arguably and varies from time to time (Division Street), hence the name "LITTLE VIETNAM". The southern border is more defined, the Golden State Fwy and the L.A. River separating it from Frog Town, and for a little stretch down by figueroa and the southern portion of Arroyo Seco, it divides it from East Side Clover and The Heights. CP Boys olden color is the medium Blue Bandana. They are a long time offshot from Cypress Barrio and some rebel Avenues Vatos. They were born in the same era of the 40TH Avenues. Their early history and the why of their beefs is still something I've yet to sit down and record from my primos, but one thing is for sure, CP BOYS is one of the hardest A's killer all around!

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 17th, 2009, 12:52 pm

My homies uncle is from CP and he has a Tatt on his back of the western exterminator and the lil mouse waiting to get squashed has a A's on his hat, pretty tight tatt. The funny thing is he is the oldest of all the uncles and he's from CP, yet the younger ones are from Aves.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » January 22nd, 2009, 12:20 am

that's a trip

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”