visiting east los angeles

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: visiting east los angeles

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 4th, 2009, 1:52 pm

282828 wrote:^ theyre all still active.

the difference between boyle heights and east los is i dunno. like watts and compton maybe. boyle heights is the ghetto.. its a rougher area. east los aint pretty but boyle heights is poverty. i remember i asked my og homie this question when i was young and he said boyle heights is tougher. its just so congested and so many different gangs all bunched together. like the guys across the street could be the enemy. and nobody gets along. so its active but as far as gangbanging goes east los is one of a kind on that cause they have maravilla and like ninja said that pedo is deep. i used to go pick up a girl in lmv and just waiting outside i would be like got damn this bitch better hurry the fu-- up cause they probably wont give passes like some hoods. if im in white fence pickin up a bitch and i get hit up i'd explain the situation and they'd probably let me push on but maravilla probably dont give out too many passes so the gangbanging is a whole different level. thats the enemy even if your from fuckin the valley.

so its crackin off in both places. i dont know much about east los though i never go past indiana. but i know about b hts.

most active hoods right now in boyle heights is definitely bh, kam, and vne. thats up to date. everyone else is fallin back right now. maybe wf is next. this is from my very recent experience runnin around those streets.

but bh, wf, vne, and pf are definitely the most infamous over the years.

to answer hilos questions

1. greenlight gangs on the eastside= maravilla, lowell, and opal but hoods catch the green all the time and get it off the next day, but those hoods all had it for a minute.

2. everyones supposed to get a long in jail, no gangbanging, its a sur thing but then again if youre a grown man you can do whatever the fu-- u want so if youre willing to take the consequences get busy with the enemy, fu-- it. you will catch a beat down after its done though. i remember a homie from cuatro flats wouldnt talk, eat with or shake hands with a homie from tmc in my building. i was cool with both of em.

3. taggers, crews, etc all have the green light, they get the blues, therefore those vatos keep on the hush.

and back to the eastside thing. the eastsides all poppin. my hood is surrounded by sereno to the northeast, lincoln heights to the northeast, east los/city terrace to the east and boyle heights to the south. we get it crackin with all the districts for real. but im a boyle heights dude.
Can’t believe I miss this post ^^

Good shit East Sider!

I would agree that the varrios you hear about the most in the Boyle Heights section of EAST LOS are:

BIG HAZARD, KAM, WHITE FENCE, VARRIO NUEVO, CUATRO FLATS,

But even the “smaller” varrios had get it cracken real quick  PRIMERA FLATS, e/s TMC, STATE ST, TINY BOYS, INDIANA DUKES, 8TH STREET

I don’t much about OPAL STREET … never met/bumped into a single vato from OSL

But I heard they got it cracken when the caught the verde

Going after “Big Fish” …me entiendes?

Any of you East Siders can confirm that pedo?

EmptyLot
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by EmptyLot » August 4th, 2009, 4:15 pm

martinez: there's a greenlight on you on another thread.

[quote="MARTINEZ"]

“…LOTT 13 ~ 3rd hood is just YOU, ha, martinez? don't bull-sh-it. …”/

"Why don’t you go down there and see the homies for your self ^^

bull-shi-t, it's just YOU. That's why nobody heard of it until the INTERNET but anyways.... Otherwise, show us some FLICKAS you stupid-ass BRUJA!

How come nobody but you, ever brings up tls, I mean tl 3rd hood?

How is anybody going to go down there, when nobody knows where it's at?

you don’t even have the balls to i.d. yourself biatch! ....so fu-ck you!

My name is Empty Lot! Your name isn't really "martinez"? You are FRONTIN' on so many different levels. Ask anybody who is actually from Unincorporated ELA.

you aint' about mierda,

Don't lose the grill. Do not lose the grill. Nobody wants to be saying "hi" to all the lil homies all mulacho, like a jack o' lantern.

You sound like a Mama Verga! But your scary ass don’t claim shit
You ain’t claiming your shit because your either you know your hood is weak or you’re a hood reject!
So which is it empty?

martinez (fake name), you are TRIPPIN'! Don't worry about me because you are as medioso as everybody else on the board. So if I am a reject then so are you and so is everybody else.

“… like i said before, you're just a 45 year old MARIJUANO period, …”

not even close!
Keep reaching

What 44? 43? 40? Anyway, you're still too OLD to be acting like a young teeniebopper, driving around the suburbs, telling LIES.

fu-- Charity Palomas and their Rankwood clika

It’s been THE LOTT 13 Locotes on mine from day one!

Bull-sh-it you don't even live in tls hood. You know you used to try to claim ES ROCKWOOD.

You know what I don't even think you are a real TLS because you have animosity when it comes to the original name of the lott STONERS. And are always trying to say, "no it's not so, this and that. It's just the lott x3." You must be a newbie to TLS hood or just an afilliate or possibly a paisa. Which is it?

Like I said before you have no hard facts….

Chale – never went to any continuation, ever.

So you dropped out then or you were just a part timer, all along, in tls hood. That explains all the confusion and all the MENTIRAS.

You’ve been riding my nuts ever since you been on here

Feels good doesn’t’ it puta!

martinez, it's impossible to ride your little nuts. They're probly so small they look like a deformed clit anyway.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 4th, 2009, 4:20 pm

FUCK IT THIS DEDICATED TO MARTINEZ : MELLOW MAN ACE - MENTIROSA

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 5th, 2009, 8:13 am

Empty

Where theFUCK are you from?

ELA sherrifs?

Why do you ask so many fuckan questions?

Are you doing an investigation for police?

Are you one of the E-Cops?

Why are you so fuckan infatuated with me and THE LOTT?

All you do is come on here, RIDE ON MY DICK, don’t bring shit to the table and FISH ALL DAY for info?

You don’t know shit but you challenge all my info even though many other vatos from the EAST SIDE have already told your punk ass what time it is….

I’m hip to your strategy – insult and challenge all my info, and try to get me to SPEAK on more varrio pedo?
Where’s the 3rd hood?
Post up flikas?

Well fu-ck you pinche puerco!

Eat shit and die you fuckan faggot!

You just remind me why I stayed away from this website for so long – they let all the wierdos, cops and mocosos run around UN-CHECKED, talking outta there asses

Pues chinga tu puta perra madre wuey!

I'm done with you!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 5th, 2009, 8:56 am

REEBOK wrote:fu-- IT THIS DEDICATED TO MARTINEZ : MELLOW MAN ACE - MENTIROSA
this is dedicated to your side-busting ass:

BIATCHES (Like you) AINT SHIT BUT HOES & TRICKS !!!

TONYM
What city do you live in now?: Walnut Park

Unread post by TONYM » August 5th, 2009, 7:13 pm

ESE Martinez, do they call you Perico? AND ARE YOU AUTHORIZED TO BE WRITING ON MAGAZINGS AND WEB SITE? Any ways trucha con el perico.

R.I.P. CHITO OG LOTT STONERS
R.I.P JOKER OG LOTT STONERS
R.I.P. BETO OG THE LOTT 13 (THE BOYS)
R.I.P. CHESSY OG LOTT STONERS
R.I.P. BOGARD OG LOTT 13 (DUKES)

BIG LOTT STONERS!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 6th, 2009, 7:59 am

TONYM wrote:ESE Martinez, do they call you Perico? AND ARE YOU AUTHORIZED TO BE WRITING ON MAGAZINGS AND WEB SITE? Any ways trucha con el perico.

!
You must be Lil Perico

Cause Big Perico knows who his big homie is

You better ask Efrain M about me

Alrato.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 6th, 2009, 9:08 am

TONYM wrote:
R.I.P JOKER OG LOTT STONERS

!
Joker from THE LOTT "Chicos" clika is not R.I.P.

Where'd you get the from?

TONYM

Unread post by TONYM » August 6th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Firme, Richard my primo R.I.P., George and Jerry's brother OG TLS 13- I roll with BIG "R" Harpo,Cadaver,Boo Boo,Rags,Alfie,Brady etc....

TONYM

Unread post by TONYM » August 6th, 2009, 1:32 pm

Also my Familia Husky from Chicos,ricky.

TONYM

Unread post by TONYM » August 6th, 2009, 1:36 pm

later this my last post,I just came across this by chance.doing some research on East Los for my carnal.

Alraton y Trucha

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 7th, 2009, 6:33 am

Orale ^^

by the way, I was drinking pistos with Big Perico and some other homeboys yesterday @ THE LOTT ~ 1st hood -Lado Viejo

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 7th, 2009, 9:16 am

MARTINEZ : MENTIROSA CON TU LENGUA VENENOSA

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 7th, 2009, 12:06 pm

... :shock: :shock:
Last edited by HiloBoy on January 19th, 2011, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 8th, 2009, 12:12 am

took a cruise down ave 60 from pasadena to East La. made a few turns down some side streets and then got on the 110. I actually was trying to get to Rosemont Golf course of the 210 and got off i think an exit early and made a few turns and ended up on ave 50. Im just rolling , rolling, rolling and im like man its some good home around here, but then i could see when things started to change.

No strange looks from folks...a black man rolling through East La may or may not be that common. Dont think i could post up on a corner, but i could definitely hit some corners again.

NELA, i'll be back.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » August 8th, 2009, 1:16 pm

You weren't in East Los. You were in Highland Park.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 8th, 2009, 2:01 pm

femun wrote:You weren't in East Los. You were in Highland Park.
highland park aint east LA? well, NELA atleast. But if east LA u mean over by CSULA then i wasnt over there. I dont have a problem cruising down atlantic or any other street in East LA. I aint looking for trouble.

EmptyLot
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by EmptyLot » August 9th, 2009, 5:59 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Empty
All you do is come on here, RIDE ON MY DICK, don’t bring shit to the table and FISH ALL DAY for info?

You don’t know shit but you challenge all my info even though many other vatos from the EAST SIDE have already told your punk ass what time it is….

I’m hip to your strategy – insult and challenge all my info, and try to get me to SPEAK on more varrio pedo?
Where’s the 3rd hood?
Post up flikas?

Well fu-ck you pinche puerco!

Eat shit and die you fuckan faggot!

You just remind me why I stayed away from this website for so long – they let all the wierdos, cops and mocosos run around UN-CHECKED, talking outta there asses

Pues chinga tu puta perra madre wuey!

I'm done with you!
Looks like the cucuy came out of you.

martinez, why are you getting all EMOTIONAL? You're being all sensitive. Why don't you just, relax? You're talking like you still want to be the most popular cheerleader in junior high or something. Just chill out. Also, you're "homies" ain't gonna back you up either, they got lives now n shit. Relax, it's online. On the streets, it's a different story.

Here's what I really think about you though. You did not grow up in TLS hood. You were a part time or weekend tls and you went to PRIVATE SCHOOL. Or, less likely, you were home schooled like Paris, Prince Michael, and Blanket Jackson. That's why you don't speak on average everday events of coming up in the hood. All you speak on is occasional drinkin', SMOKIN' (frios), partying, and maxing out in YTS in '92. I mean you're just blowing sh-it way out of proportion on events in Unincorporated East Los. You said so yourself, you "DON'T LIVE IN UNINCORPORATED EAST LOS" AND YOU "DON'T EVEN LIVE IN EAST LOS"--PERIOD! How are you going to speak on tls 1st hood but you're all the way in tls 3rd hood which by the way doesn't exist or got broken up or it's just you by yourself. Your own 'homeboy' had to put you in check. Does tls 1st hood even know about tls 3rd hood? Why is it that you can comment and testify against tls 1st hood all day but, don't have nothing to say about tls 3rd hood?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 10th, 2009, 6:27 am

HiloBoy wrote:
Also why is Juarez Maravilla called Juarez? Is it true that their founder was from Juarez MX?
ever since I was young, I've always heard that JUAREZ MARAVILLA got their name cause the founders were originally from JUAREZ, MEXICO

Since EL PASO or EL CHUCO, TEXAS has history with EAST LOS (Supposedly the original Pachuco came from El Paso which is right across the border with Juarez, Mex, you can see how it would make sense

however - a JMV veterano, wrote recently the Juarez Ave was a street that existing in their varrio, which has since been renamed.

si'mon I would appreciate it if you dont post up flix of the homies ...gracias.

As you can tell theres too many biatches and mocosos around here

Si'mon S------ does have Mexican and Native American blood. He's very proud of that as you can tell.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 10th, 2009, 11:50 am

So are most MV gangs are named b/c of the street they are on?

ex. Arizona, Frasier, Ford, etc?

What does Lote MV mean? And Rock MV, etc?

Also so MV makes up about 95% of East L.A gangs?

The only ither non-MV gangs are the Lott and Geraghty Loma? Is City Terrace considered East L.A?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 10th, 2009, 1:30 pm

HiloBoy wrote:So are most MV gangs are named b/c of the street they are on?

The only ither non-MV gangs are the Lott and Geraghty Loma? Is City Terrace considered East L.A?
“….So are most MV gangs are named b/c of the street they are on?...”/

I would ask you to go buy the magazine, but I don’t think they’ve hit Hawaii yet…

Here’s Excerpt from the history of THE LOTT 13 in AllHood magazine

“….To fully appreciate who all THE LOTT 13 varrio enemigos were during this gang banging era (late 1980s – mid 1990’s)
The Original Maravilla gangs are from the 1940’s and 1950’s which are EL HOYO MV--named after "The Hole" at the center of their varrio; LOPEZ MV - named after Lopez Avenue; JUAREZ MV – some say the founders were originally from Juarez, Mexico - a JMV veterano stated there was a street long gone named Juarez Avenue in the varrio. ARIZONA MV - named after Arizona Avenue; ROCK MV--named for the vatos that held down the Casa Maravilla projects; MARIANNA MV - named after Marianna Avenue; FORD MV – named after Ford Boulevard. KERN MV – named after Kern Avenue. Then in the late 1960’s came LOTE MV - named after the empty lot in their hood (absolutely no relationship with LOTT 13) and LOMITA MV--named after the "lil Hill" in their varrio; MOERIYA MV, and MARAVILLA RIFA. (MVR) aka The Rifa was originally near ELA College and then by 1970’s by Hammel /Gage /Eastmont /Dozier streets (The Stoner gangs that got absorbed into MV are mentioned in previous paragraph)…”/

……………………………

“….Also so MV makes up about 95% of East L.A gangs?...”

I would say the MV gangs have between 60% and 70%

They difintely have the bigger piece of the pie, there’s 18 Mara’s (some of them are also defunct ie Kern, Lomita)

The only Sureño varrios in unincorporated East Los are:

THE LOTT 13
Geraghty Loma
V City Terrace
Lil Valley
Indiana Dukes (borderline with bhts)
Laguna Park Vikings
King Kobras
Winter Gardens
Stoners 13 Locos

ELA 13 Whittier blvd (defunct – taken over by The Lott 13)

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 10th, 2009, 2:06 pm

right right...

So LOTE means LOTT in english...I get it...
Last edited by HiloBoy on January 19th, 2011, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 11th, 2009, 6:52 am

HiloBoy wrote:right right...

So LOTE means LOTT in english...I get it...

It is interesting w/ the internet cause all you have to due is google MV or lopez mv and all kinds of shit comes up...

I found some pics of LOPEZ mv but I wont post em because I dont want to burn anyone...
PM me the flix that you found

I'll tell you what -- Lopez Mara is our immediate border enemy but I give 'em their dues as worthy adversaries

theyre out and about plus they got a big ass hood

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 12th, 2009, 3:56 pm

Hey martinez I cant send flicks through PM
Last edited by HiloBoy on January 19th, 2011, 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 14th, 2009, 2:50 pm

heard hiloboy was in east los this weekend looking for popeye from vatos locos he wanted to suck his pipi under the pino , but instead he ran into chuy and cruzito dressed in drag selling that culo to make money for the needle , hiloboy wasnt stupid he jumped into his cackie g string and black fuck me boots and made coins $$$$$$ until martinez showed up with his satanic stoner gang and date raped hiloboy : sherif found hiloboy mumbling beat and bruised saying vatos locos forrrrrrevvvvveeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ALOHA !

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 14th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Reebok you have some serious mental issues. You need to get off that pipe

Stick to pills, purple ones
Last edited by HiloBoy on January 19th, 2011, 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » August 15th, 2009, 3:21 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
HiloBoy wrote:So are most MV gangs are named b/c of the street they are on?

“….So are most MV gangs are named b/c of the street they are on?...”/

I would ask you to go buy the magazine, but I don’t think they’ve hit Hawaii yet…

Here’s Excerpt from the history of THE LOTT 13 in AllHood magazine

“….To fully appreciate who all THE LOTT 13 varrio enemigos were during this gang banging era (late 1980s – mid 1990’s)
The Original Maravilla gangs are from the 1940’s and 1950’s which are EL HOYO MV--named after "The Hole" at the center of their varrio; LOPEZ MV - named after Lopez Avenue; JUAREZ MV – some say the founders were originally from Juarez, Mexico - a JMV veterano stated there was a street long gone named Juarez Avenue in the varrio. ARIZONA MV - named after Arizona Avenue; ROCK MV--named for the vatos that held down the Casa Maravilla projects; MARIANNA MV - named after Marianna Avenue; FORD MV – named after Ford Boulevard. KERN MV – named after Kern Avenue. Then in the late 1960’s came LOTE MV - named after the empty lot in their hood (absolutely no relationship with LOTT 13) and LOMITA MV--named after the "lil Hill" in their varrio; MOERIYA MV, and MARAVILLA RIFA. (MVR) aka The Rifa was originally near ELA College and then by 1970’s by Hammel /Gage /Eastmont /Dozier streets (The Stoner gangs that got absorbed into MV are mentioned in previous paragraph)…”/

……………………………

“….Also so MV makes up about 95% of East L.A gangs?...”

I would say the MV gangs have between 60% and 70%

They difintely have the bigger piece of the pie, there’s 18 Mara’s (some of them are also defunct ie Kern, Lomita)

The only Sureño varrios in unincorporated East Los are:

THE LOTT 13
Geraghty Loma
V City Terrace
Lil Valley
Indiana Dukes (borderline with bhts)
Laguna Park Vikings
King Kobras
Winter Gardens
Stoners 13 Locos

ELA 13 Whittier blvd (defunct – taken over by The Lott 13)

C12 gang too! dont forget

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 18th, 2009, 6:27 am

Choppers 12 are really in Commerce, CA

they don't have any official territory in EAST LOS proper

but shit, all Commerce claims EAST LOS ... Claim the Fame

Are they still tight with S13L's?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 18th, 2009, 6:31 am

HiloBoy wrote:
It is interesting w/ the internet cause all you have to due is google MV or lopez mv and all kinds of shit comes up...

I found some pics of LOPEZ mv but I wont post em because I dont want to burn anyone...
post up the flickas of the vatos from Lopez Mara...

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 18th, 2009, 6:35 am

HiloBoy wrote:Reebok you have some serious mental issues...

I think you are in love w/ Hawaiians fool. Seriously. You need to get off that pipa homie...

Stick to pills, purple ones...
Reebok is a straight pendejo!

same for empty-lot

For the life of me, I can't understand WHY Alonso doesn't get rid of the retarded shit talking kids

They are incable of holding a decent e-conversation and complete fu-kk up the forum

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 18th, 2009, 10:33 am

hey martinez how can you type having both your arms and legs rapped around alonzos COCK , word on the streets spider from tres puntos took over lott13s hood and renmaned it to elote 3ce new hood , hiloboy wants to join but he was already told to go see big AL in the pen and suck his index finger and when he does that EL MERO MERO might consider his membership unti then keep swallowing pineapples and climbing coconut trees , and like miclo said VATOS LOCOS FOREVVVVVVVERRRRRRR aloha puta

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 18th, 2009, 10:53 am

Last edited by HiloBoy on January 19th, 2011, 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”