visiting east los angeles

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: visiting east los angeles

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 18th, 2009, 10:57 am

Last edited by HiloBoy on January 19th, 2011, 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 18th, 2009, 2:42 pm

what the fuck are you doing surfing myspaces looking at cholos pictures ? does EL GALLO NEGRO know about this ? when he does there gonna send a wila to MAGIC in the pinta to parloe and take your chon chon LA ONDA STYLE hawaiian carnalito , VATOS LOCOS FOREVER AND EVER EY - your starting to smell like CHORIZO hiloboy i think im a cut that VL placa off puta ALOHA !

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 18th, 2009, 5:05 pm

Relax now reebok you peanut head. You are fucking up this thread fool. Relax for a minute...

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 18th, 2009, 5:58 pm

i mean whats your sudden intrest in a cheap ass gang like lottery 13 aka lottery stoners ? there not relevant in the 21st century ? wait dont tell me your trying start a click in hawaii ? what you gonna call yourselfs THE VOLCANO LOCOS ... ( hiloboy bumping : born in east l.a. by cheech marin )

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 18th, 2009, 6:07 pm

i dont know but this morphidite named hiloboy started a gang called BLIND STREET , it all came to be in 82 when he was eating out the cornholio of a buddist monk named raji not knowing that monk had ate 11 tacos of adobada & 7 de tripa 5 minutes before - 1st weird smell was released up into hiloboys somoan nostros 2nd a weird green liquid was released onto hilos toungue 3rd he felt pressure building in the monks buttcheeks and last but not least 4th kaboom mother f uckers guess who stepped in the room - the biggest serote known to man decked hilo in both his eyes leaving him blind thus the gang was created blind st now him and his seeing eye dog rep from azuza to his settlement while singing all eyes on me.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 19th, 2009, 6:38 am

Rebok

your a real tuff from the safety of your puta jefa's home,

yelling at your computer

ripping off your shirt like hulk hogan,

thinking your somebody

when you don't even have the balls to claim your a MAMA VERGA

get theFUCK outter here!

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 19th, 2009, 8:44 am

what martinez ? me quieres mamar la verga ? sorry homes I DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT ! ( but hiloboy does holla at yo boy )

1. im not even in a gang

2. lott 13 is not even on the map

3. lott has less than 50 members now in days

4. im on my labtop bitch

5. if you want the world to know about your gang do something crazy ( not on the net )

6. what has lott 13 done to gain the respect of other east la gangs

7. does lott 13 have any connected members

ask yourself all these questions , dont answer them here and embarass yourself

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » August 19th, 2009, 11:21 pm

REEBOK wrote:what martinez ? me quieres mamar la verga ? sorry homes I DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT ! ( but hiloboy does holla at yo boy )

1. im not even in a gang

2. lott 13 is not even on the map

3. lott has less than 50 members now in days

4. im on my labtop bitch

5. if you want the world to know about your gang do something crazy ( not on the net )

6. what has lott 13 done to gain the respect of other east la gangs

7. does lott 13 have any connected members

ask yourself all these questions , dont answer them here and embarass yourself
DOn't mean to bash at you. I live around the eastside also, everyone knows around the East Los Angeles or Montebello area that the LOTT put a lot of work on the map. MY homies told me how these guys held their guys and are a pretty big gang around this area.. GO around Gerhart and Beverly BLvd, you'll see a lot of their tags up. IF they are not on the map, why are they still tagging and claiming a lot of areas around the Eastside?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 20th, 2009, 8:59 am

I’m not wasting my time on these biatch ass butter mutharfuckas anymore

By his own admission – Rebitch is a civilian – which means either he’s too pussy to claim he’s a Mama Verga (MV)

Or he doesn’t know shit about what’s really cracken in EAST LOS

Either way – I give a mad fu-kk what he thinks

All of these under cover “I’m not from a gang” faggots ass butters,

riding my verga all day long, don’t do a damn thing to tarnish the reputation of THE East’Side LOTT 13 gang !!

sp1d3r
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by sp1d3r » August 20th, 2009, 11:55 am

i dont agree with e la being firme i was raised in the aliso village and growing up i did my thing like most but as i got older i realized doing time became harder being a youngster it was fun and games getting busted visiting homies ...as i got older had bills to pay rent ,food car i realized how much time i waisted when i actually saw guys i went to school with that were strait with new cars buying their homes,with beautiful girls even if they r hoes i wanted that comeing out of jail not haveing shit banging is no life,and any 1 saying thats the life 2 live doesnt realy know what it means to live the first chance i got 2 leave i left gone and dint look back i come around now and then but just 2 pass by ,were i live now every day like 8 i go for an hour walk with ma girl nobody trippin and it feels good just 2 chill

EmptyLot
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by EmptyLot » August 21st, 2009, 2:04 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
HiloBoy wrote:quote]

Reebok is a straight pendejo!

same for empty-lot

They are incable of holding a decent e-conversation and complete fu-kk up the forum
You just remind me why I stayed away from this website for so long
si'mon I would appreciate it if you dont post up flix of the homies ...gracias.

As you can tell theres too many biatches and mocosos around here
[post up the flickas of the vatos from Lopez Mara.../quote]

martinez, you are acting like a VIEJA! You better stop fingering yourself to LMV pivcs and then pulling out the high heels when it comes to tls pics. That's a bi-tch move.

You still can't answer what happened to tl 3rd hood? That's because it's 1. you by yourself or 2. it broke up.

You got punked out of your 1st hoood or never lived there permanently, so if anybody's a biatc-h, that mofo would be YOU. Never went to continuation. Never went to Garfield. Can't speak on average everyday events in the hood. Your dorpo-ass keeps dodging the REAL questions, like we are all stupid.

I stayed off your punkas-s because even I will admit you do bring conversation (plugging nose and butt at the same time) to the board. Even though the sh-it you say is way out there.

I don't need to fish for info. You have been putting your tlopp bull-shi-t online for years, singin', testifying, all that. Funny thing is, nobody really ever heard of tloppx3 until the INTERNET. Nobody asks about no tlx3.

Last, you know you don't go around dissing the MVs to their faces, like you do online. "martinez" (fake name) you are FRONTIN' on so many levels--it's comedy, dumb homie. You aint fooling NOBODY but some nerds and people that don't know any better. The people who matter, know this and that's why nobody is banning nothing.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » August 21st, 2009, 4:23 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Choppers 12 are really in Commerce, CA

they don't have any official territory in EAST LOS proper

but shit, all Commerce claims EAST LOS ... Claim the Fame

Are they still tight with S13L's?
yea they still cool with the stoners..still bump heads with KKR

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 11th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Emptylot = rollin_ in_ my_ 64 aka big Arnold /Arizona Maravilla

No wonder you’ve been riding my dick so long

You know your spot, …… Mama-Verga!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 12th, 2009, 5:49 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Emptylot = rollin_ in_ my_ 64 aka big Arnold /Arizona Maravilla

No wonder you’ve been riding my dick so long

You know your spot, …… Mama-Verga!

Alonso did a ip check?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 1st, 2009, 9:43 pm

IJOLE FRIJOLES

SOME GOOD NEW SCHOOL CALO TALK GOING AROUND HERE

ROLL YOU A TOKE AND PASS IT TO YOU ON THOSE LAST POST WORDS

NOW THAT'S THE GOOD OLE EAST LOS I KNEW ABOUT!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 4th, 2009, 3:56 pm

I also, wanted to post that those LOPEZ members LOOK REALLY old, hold old do the MV gangs date back? And thats 2006, 90% of the members look 30+ LOL.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 14th, 2009, 1:37 pm

Naw, LOPEZ MARAVILLA…. Has a gang of youngsters,

They’re active too

But they are also one of thee oldest varrios in all of EAST LOS

They are one of thee Original MARAVILLA varrios

LOPEZ AVENUE

At least going back to the 1940s

That’s why the have a gang of old ass vatos in all their flicks

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 14th, 2009, 3:55 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Naw, LOPEZ MARAVILLA…. Has a gang of youngsters,

They’re active too

But they are also one of thee oldest varrios in all of EAST LOS

They are one of thee Original MARAVILLA varrios

LOPEZ AVENUE

At least going back to the 1940s

That’s why the have a gang of old ass vatos in all their flicks

Good looks man on the information, very unbaised aswell. Real, "Firme" as you or gibby would say :p.

Also, one more question if you dont mind....., why were the maravilla's outcasted of something they "somewhat created?". Thats like, the ViceLordz kicking out the Stones of People Nation ya know?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 15th, 2009, 10:22 am

Hahaha

I assume your saying my post is “…very unbiased aswell….” – because Lopez Maravilla is a long time border enemy of my varrio – THE LOTT 13

Unlike many others here …. I don’t have a problem giving credit where credit is due

….

They reason the Maravilla gangs became “Out-casts” is because in 1993

They all gathered in Belvedere Park, deep as fuck…. And with a consolidated voice they refused to kick in for The Cause

They refused to fall in line with "The Big Homies"

I’m sure you can figure that out. ^^

That’s when the SUR vs MV wars really took off in East Los Unincorporated

With THE LOTT 13 being on the front lines vs most, if not all the MV gangs

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 15th, 2009, 5:40 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Hahaha

I assume your saying my post is “…very unbiased aswell….” – because Lopez Maravilla is a long time border enemy of my varrio – THE LOTT 13

Unlike many others here …. I don’t have a problem giving credit where credit is due

….

They reason the Maravilla gangs became “Out-casts” is because in 1993

They all gathered in Belvedere Park, deep as fu--…. And with a consolidated voice they refused to kick in for The Cause

They refused to fall in line with "The Big Homies"

I’m sure you can figure that out. ^^

That’s when the SUR vs MV wars really took off in East Los Unincorporated

With THE LOTT 13 being on the front lines vs most, if not all the MV gangs

yes, I was rplying to your post being unbaised :). Thats some rich history right there..........., I guess they figured, they somewhat created La Eme they were exempted? If I were them, I would have contributed SOMETHING to keep the general roots of the LA EME intacted and In-order. Or even if they would have to pay like everyone else it keeps them up the food chain with the Lions and Bears. Its simply just a poor business call. They would be THE IT of Chicano Hoods....if they were still doing what they should of did. Now, from whats said....they are.....all having mixing emotions....SOME saying we should still be TOP LA EME members and Some saying MV is LA EME but fuck em? Thats crazy.......because the more LA EME isnt, controlling, other hoods from attacking eachother...people inside will always QUESTION its PURPOSE other than get the Carnels rich and kept safe. You guys structre is CRAZY GOOD but NOT everyones on the same page. Look @ some 18strs. (Not talking about menace, no offense, but some foos I know.) Arent the happiest LA EME members.

Some hoods that ARE paying taxes, beef so hard with other (Taxed Citizens :) ) they dont even care about the X3.....they're so invovled with the conflict they sometime crossout "13" with the opposotions name aswell. Its crazy, you guys are allowed to beef but you pay and DONT CROSS out the 13! Very Organized, Lacks Sophistication.... Agree?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 24th, 2009, 9:06 pm

youngspade wrote:

yes, I was rplying to your post being unbaised :). Thats some rich history right there..........., I guess they figured, they somewhat created La Eme they were exempted? If I were them, I would have contributed SOMETHING to keep the general roots of the LA EME intacted and In-order. Or even if they would have to pay like everyone else it keeps them up the food chain with the Lions and Bears. Its simply just a poor business call. They would be THE IT of Chicano Hoods....if they were still doing what they should of did. Now, from whats said....they are.....all having mixing emotions....SOME saying we should still be TOP LA EME members and Some saying MV is LA EME but fu-- em? Thats crazy.......because the more LA EME isnt, controlling, other hoods from attacking eachother...people inside will always QUESTION its PURPOSE other than get the Carnels rich and kept safe. You guys structre is CRAZY GOOD but NOT everyones on the same page. Look @ some 18strs. (Not talking about menace, no offense, but some foos I know.) Arent the happiest LA EME members.

Some hoods that ARE paying taxes, beef so hard with other (Taxed Citizens :) ) they dont even care about the X3.....they're so invovled with the conflict they sometime crossout "13" with the opposotions name aswell. Its crazy, you guys are allowed to beef but you pay and DONT CROSS out the 13! Very Organized, Lacks Sophistication.... Agree?
^ ^ WHAT DID SHE SAID?

WHAT A F*KKIN' LAME!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”