"CVTF" ON THE WAY OUT?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
mex
What city do you live in now?: pacoima

"CVTF" ON THE WAY OUT?

Unread post by mex » April 4th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Does anyone know the currents situation on the ''CVTF'' , much has been said about them not being what they used to be and all that,how much of this is really true though?it seem's that before they got involved in the many war's with b's and c's they already had they're hand's full warriing with they're traditional rival's, if they're downward slide is true would this be the reason?too many enemies?Look's like they were on ther own on this one.Do they have any allies? All i know about them is that they have a very outstanding reputation in the many prison's all accross Cali but in the street's they are one of thee most hated varrio's.thanks.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: "CVTF" ON THE WAY OUT?

Unread post by dubts » April 10th, 2009, 10:58 pm

mex wrote:Does anyone know the currents situation on the ''CVTF'' , much has been said about them not being what they used to be and all that,how much of this is really true though?it seem's that before they got involved in the many war's with b's and c's they already had they're hand's full warriing with they're traditional rival's, if they're downward slide is true would this be the reason?too many enemies?Look's like they were on ther own on this one.Do they have any allies? All i know about them is that they have a very outstanding reputation in the many prison's all accross Cali but in the street's they are one of thee most hated varrio's.thanks.
they got pushed out of Compton to Paramount by the Fruit Towns......

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 11th, 2009, 4:08 am

thaz 2 easy to say...
nobody can say how deep they are cause they aint got a real hood nomore and they stay in they houses
but they definatly not all in paramound...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 15th, 2009, 10:15 pm

H572DSTA wrote:thaz 2 easy to say...
nobody can say how deep they are cause they aint got a real hood nomore and they stay in they houses
but they definatly not all in paramound...

Yeah Causeable

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 7th, 2009, 3:38 pm

i heard that Treez killed a nigga from Flats on the 16th last month on acacia & elm

somebody heard about that ?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 7th, 2009, 3:53 pm

thiz official now...his name was Hammer

his "homiez" fled when he got shot and left him there

thaz whut you get fo pushin niggerkiller hahahaha

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 22nd, 2009, 12:41 pm

There always be a tradition of CVTF in that area so CVTF will always be there, the reputation they made through their years will make sure they get people wanting to be a "bad ass" from the flats. You'll have veteranos their always too and young kids hearing about them in their day. The Tflats will always be around just maybe not like they were when they didnt have to worry about their black neighbors so much, mainly just pbcc . The black gangs in compton were always a buffer between the compton varrio's beefs , its hard to recruit if your constantly getting hit from all sides. once the flats started with the lokos and fruit towns it was all downhill, the flats back in the day were known as cross town killers hitting fools from almost all other compton varrios, going outside their hood to kick up dust but even a powerful gang full of riders cant hold on against nonstop action in their own backyard on them by fruit town a well knwon gang that will tare fools up and the lokos who stepped it up and got a hard rep for giving it to the flats and taking it too. There always goin to be there , theres still a area that is still TF blocks where a lokos13 ora fruit town cant really enter or they'll get shot quick, or any other gang
I dont think they'll ever be a day when someone says theres no more active CVTF anywhere

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 9th, 2009, 8:24 am

true the still deep and have a big hood on lock all magnolia to the station

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » September 9th, 2009, 6:14 pm

yeah they big but that magnolia hood aint... itz magnolia/school st and the 100blk of spruce/maple/elm....thaz KAK ...they recruing all over the city
they got a hood in Lynwood right on fernwood and copeland ave called Midget Dukes
they got a street i think in PHCC and in CAP turf
they still deep but they aint really that vicious like back in the days
they main ridaz locced up like silent K9 Gadged Tweedy PK Ghost Skooby Smiley

they tried to push north but palmer st is the border line and the Treez showed theze cowards last spring what they get fo drivin through enemy land!!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 10th, 2009, 5:11 am

[quote="H572DSTA"]yeah they big but that magnolia hood aint... itz magnolia/school st and the 100blk of spruce/maple/elm....thaz KAK ...they recruing all over the city
they got a hood in Lynwood right on fernwood and copeland ave called Midget Dukes
they got a street i think in PHCC and in CAP turf
they still deep but they aint really that vicious like back in the days
they main ridaz locced up like silent K9 Gadged Tweedy PK Ghost Skooby Smiley

they tried to push north but palmer st is the border line and the Treez showed theze cowards last spring what they get fo drivin through enemy land!!!![/quote]
well kak is cvtf baby 's also they still got one spot in front of gonzales park in the s side of cranz

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 4th, 2009, 3:35 am

who remember the cvtf doc with midget andlil woodie ???
if yall remember were that was filmed that area is stilll part of their varrio and the are stilll all over compton up to lynwood
anybody ???noticed were most of it was filmed ????
its a very specific area were there is a hudge long flat

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 4th, 2009, 2:50 pm

bgcasper wrote:who remember the cvtf doc with midget andlil woodie ???
if yall remember were that was filmed that area is stilll part of their varrio and the are stilll all over compton up to lynwood
anybody ???noticed were most of it was filmed ????
its a very specific area were there is a hudge long flat
yeah i know that doc

you mean that big building near gonzales park?

cvtf is still one of the biggest mexican hoods

they got different spots all over compton

cvtf KAK got magnolia and school st between wilmington and willowbrook

Midget dukes on spruce maple cedar elm palmer between willowbrook and alameda

KAK near rose park in lynwood and Midget dukes near lynwood park

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 4th, 2009, 7:53 pm

exact the old midget dukes hood was from the center area u just mentioned alameda willowcrooc from station up to largo hoood and they was owning both side of the tracc upto largo hood who was starting with largostreet no the flat i was talkin about was not the big one in gonzales where u see a pic of some tf Baby vatos includin midget and woody gettin harrass by croocky ass cpd ...no no tthe whole shit was filmed in their og hood cuzz ....its the long ass flat who is just on the old ass borderline between them and largos cuzzz that was flatland back then ....thats were the spot were those vatos was hangin sleepin was ....his mom was interviewed right on the spot were the midget dukes had the street on locc remember there was 2 houses owned by them and the whole street was flateros fam and the end of that street u had that big long 2 stor flat that street lookinlike a giant T ...plus they had douglass back then the locos was their friends against largo
meaning they had their varrio all over tree fruit area they still own the specific streett imtalkin about
the street name is mulberry and if u know what imtalkin about theyy still ownn few spot of the piru side of willowbrook
the white apartment w 100 elm is theirs and from that spot down to magnolia is theirs specially the apartments on the turnn their parking are in culver and their entrance are in acaccia but upper if ou take that same culver up north just south of cranz than is tree owned but that same street makes turns its tf
also u got 700 cressey street that lil streett is a cvtf spot and is rite across 500 ftp them cvtf have still a strong center presence even if the kind of scattered alllover they stilll own a solid line from magnolia up to mulberry

u noticed most tf spot even today they still have an old ass pair off shoes hangin on the lines

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 4th, 2009, 7:58 pm

who remember when 155 did save their local mini mart ???? its old school shit

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 9th, 2009, 4:54 am

bgcasper wrote:exact the old midget dukes hood was from the center area u just mentioned alameda willowcrooc from station up to largo hoood and they was owning both side of the tracc upto largo hood who was starting with largostreet no the flat i was talkin about was not the big one in gonzales where u see a pic of some tf Baby vatos includin midget and woody gettin harrass by croocky ass cpd ...no no tthe whole shit was filmed in their og hood cuzz ....its the long ass flat who is just on the old ass borderline between them and largos cuzzz that was flatland back then ....thats were the spot were those vatos was hangin sleepin was ....his mom was interviewed right on the spot were the midget dukes had the street on locc remember there was 2 houses owned by them and the whole street was flateros fam and the end of that street u had that big long 2 stor flat that street lookinlike a giant T ...plus they had douglass back then the locos was their friends against largo
meaning they had their varrio all over tree fruit area they still own the specific streett imtalkin about
the street name is mulberry and if u know what imtalkin about theyy still ownn few spot of the piru side of willowbrook
the white apartment w 100 elm is theirs and from that spot down to magnolia is theirs specially the apartments on the turnn their parking are in culver and their entrance are in acaccia but upper if ou take that same culver up north just south of cranz than is tree owned but that same street makes turns its tf
also u got 700 cressey street that lil streett is a cvtf spot and is rite across 500 ftp them cvtf have still a strong center presence even if the kind of scattered alllover they stilll own a solid line from magnolia up to mulberry

u noticed most tf spot even today they still have an old ass pair off shoes hangin on the lines
they still own that spot from the station to rosecrans but i dont know if they still on mulberry....cause ftp got a 1100 mulberry clicc...you cant have 2 enemy hoods on one street.

they might got tamarind and that apartment on mealy & mulberry....i guess its 2 hard 4 cvtf 2 hold down a street where you got 3 enemy hoods all over...largo locos and fruit town

yeah west of willowbrook is war zone.... you got the treetops who run 900(hickory) 800 (acacia,culver) 500 (poplar spruce elm arbutus palmer) 400(Spruce poplar Maple elm) 300 (Spruce maple cedar) and 200(cedar poplar) and you got the CVTFs who run 300&200 100 elm 300blk culver and the whole magnolia st

but you can see that the treetops aint playin...the flats rode through 700 culver on march and they homie hammer got shot in the head

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 9th, 2009, 10:53 pm

yeah the ftp in malbury sound old school ...i mean now that they beef with ttp do they still own douglass ? ftp still got 400 500 cherry on locc
i bet they stilll own 900 them dead ends just east of gonzales saw old ass og rooster in youtube in that old dead end block talkin about his set ftp
they still allover that area cherry cressey and got upp to kemp on lock but just east of them is that 700 cressey they keep it tf
and in lynwood they got 2 street on lock bellinger esther like u said and tru about that hammer they hit is name all over with nk after
and cuzz that culver street ttp keep it ru like u just said 800 700 but when the street hit a turn and cross elm and its tunaland
and 900 hycory isnt that street were they got apartment lookin like asmall douglass in it its 400 or 500 ttp hood and u rite still is
im still thinkin that u got no malburry 1100 ftp active in these days acording to what i heard they still have fish all over that street and no fruit's to be sold from no truckon that street but thats what i heard u know better since its gonna c what u cc

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 10th, 2009, 3:48 am

bgcasper wrote:yeah the ftp in malbury sound old school ...i mean now that they beef with ttp do they still own douglass ? ftp still got 400 500 cherry on locc
i bet they stilll own 900 them dead ends just east of gonzales saw old ass og rooster in youtube in that old dead end block talkin about his set ftp
they still allover that area cherry cressey and got upp to kemp on lock but just east of them is that 700 cressey they keep it tf
and in lynwood they got 2 street on lock bellinger esther like u said and tru about that hammer they hit is name all over with nk after
and cuzz that culver street ttp keep it ru like u just said 800 700 but when the street hit a turn and cross elm and its tunaland
and 900 hycory isnt that street were they got apartment lookin like asmall douglass in it its 400 or 500 ttp hood and u rite still is
im still thinkin that u got no malburry 1100 ftp active in these days acording to what i heard they still have fish all over that street and no fruit's to be sold from no truckon that street but thats what i heard u know better since its gonna c what u cc
yeah you pretty much right bout FTP...they still got that area near gonzales park

what you mean if they still got the douglas apartements since they beef with ttp? was douglas apartements ever treez hood??? cause i never considered them north of the crans
aint these apartements on 900 hickory a retirement home???
but i dont really know if tunas still in FTP area cause froots and locos kinda cool so TF gotta stay low key
i dont know if froots on 1100 hickory still active but they still claim it and i went to school with one of them called DAMU rip
but you right about that long flat you can see cvtf on the wall so i guess you got that backyard boogie over there
but the problem of TF is that they main riders locced up and they police most hated(no wonder if you tag policeK all over)
they still deep but they got inner problems and they aint that hard like back in the days...look they didnt even retaliated 4 what happened 2 they homie hammer..that speaks 4 it self

casper you heard bout that boy got killed on atlantic ave by 2 mexicans?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 14th, 2009, 5:53 am

pm cuzz

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Individual1 » January 2nd, 2010, 11:39 am

Drive down ELM st and willowbrook ave

I guarantee CVTF has a presence there

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 3rd, 2010, 7:04 am

Individual1 wrote:Drive down ELM st and willowbrook ave

yeah elm and cedar east of willowbrook is they stronghold

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » January 4th, 2010, 3:29 pm

So KAK went from tagging to tag-banging to a sur 13 click for CVTF?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 4th, 2010, 7:57 pm

jdm894g wrote:So KAK went from tagging to tag-banging to a sur 13 click for CVTF?
yeah

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » January 29th, 2010, 10:06 am

H572DSTA wrote:

did they have a gang injunction against them back in 1998? Is it still in effect?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2010, 2:05 am

wasnt that injunction only around their gonzales park ??

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 30th, 2010, 8:09 am

alexalonso wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:

did they have a gang injunction against them back in 1998? Is it still in effect?
they had a injuction?

but they that active anymore like in 98

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » July 8th, 2018, 7:44 pm

H572DSTA wrote:thiz official now...his name was Hammer

his "homiez" fled when he got shot and left him there

thaz whut you get fo pushin niggerkiller hahahaha

You got it twisted the homies got off nut that tanktop was gone by then and Hammer was already on him before that he use to catch him by acacia heading towards hickory if i remember right and after that tanktop had a gun now he wanted to bang he aint the first with that bitch shit thats just slob shit for you they all the same we use to walk it to hickory and come back elm thru acacia hickory stayed ranking it we had them running to that back gate that leads to dead end maple and that time they were in there car with their heads down and we werent even burnered up.. And they only on spruce hickory dead as fuck these days we been took over tho we got 200 poplar 300 cedar where a smelly tried to live before lol and 500 arbutus is the hood thats between elm and palmer they out of bounds and they were on culver and rosecrans but i knew they wouldnt last the trucks across and us behind i remember we almost ran one over there.. My boys still by oris vesta and stockwell

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » July 8th, 2018, 7:46 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
bgcasper wrote:exact the old midget dukes hood was from the center area u just mentioned alameda willowcrooc from station up to largo hoood and they was owning both side of the tracc upto largo hood who was starting with largostreet no the flat i was talkin about was not the big one in gonzales where u see a pic of some tf Baby vatos includin midget and woody gettin harrass by croocky ass cpd ...no no tthe whole shit was filmed in their og hood cuzz ....its the long ass flat who is just on the old ass borderline between them and largos cuzzz that was flatland back then ....thats were the spot were those vatos was hangin sleepin was ....his mom was interviewed right on the spot were the midget dukes had the street on locc remember there was 2 houses owned by them and the whole street was flateros fam and the end of that street u had that big long 2 stor flat that street lookinlike a giant T ...plus they had douglass back then the locos was their friends against largo

they still own that spot from the station to rosecrans but i dont know if they still on mulberry....cause ftp got a 1100 mulberry clicc...you cant have 2 enemy hoods on one street.

they might got tamarind and that apartment on mealy & mulberry....i guess its 2 hard 4 cvtf 2 hold down a street where you got 3 enemy hoods all over...largo locos and fruit town

yeah west of willowbrook is war zone.... you got the treetops who run 900(hickory) 800 (acacia,culver) 500 (poplar spruce elm arbutus palmer) 400(Spruce poplar Maple elm) 300 (Spruce maple cedar) and 200(cedar poplar) and you got the CVTFs who run 300&200 100 elm 300blk culver and the whole magnolia st

but you can see that the treetops aint playin...the flats rode through 700 culver on march and they homie hammer got shot in the head[/quote

Everybody claimed mulberry us levas fruit trucks not mokos tho.. That garage from fox 11 was there too if i remember

SpecialK
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

Unread post by SpecialK » October 28th, 2018, 7:48 pm

I heard the t flat and largo beef started over a girl? Does anyone know how true this is? It had to be back in the 70s or even the 60s right? Since both varios are extremely old!

SpecialK
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

Unread post by SpecialK » October 28th, 2018, 7:49 pm

I heard the t flat and largo beef started over a girl? Does anyone know how true this is? It had to be back in the 70s or even the 60s right? Since both varios are extremely old!

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 28th, 2018, 10:37 pm

SpecialK wrote:I heard the t flat and largo beef started over a girl? Does anyone know how true this is? It had to be back in the 70s or even the 60s right? Since both varios are extremely old!
Seems like a lot of neighborhood beefs start over a hyna.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”