GREENLIGHT

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

GREENLIGHT

Unread post by joker123 » May 1st, 2009, 7:28 pm

WAT GANGS CONSIDER THEMSELFS GREENLITERS OR TAX FREE EXCEPT FOR MARVILLA GANGS ????

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Re: GREENLIGHT

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 9th, 2009, 12:00 pm

joker123 wrote:WAT GANGS CONSIDER THEMSELFS GREENLITERS OR TAX FREE EXCEPT FOR MARVILLA GANGS ????
In one of the 18 Street sections... some dude is claiming that 18 Streeters are not Surenos.... and that they are tax free and not very loyal to the eme. I guess you can put 18st (all sides) on that list, unless someone from 18 wants to speak on it.

Most gangsters I know (knew) are straight up Surenos.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 9th, 2009, 9:43 pm

MesqFlaco wrote:
joker123 wrote:WAT GANGS CONSIDER THEMSELFS GREENLITERS OR TAX FREE EXCEPT FOR MARVILLA GANGS ????
In one of the 18 Street sections... some dude is claiming that 18 Streeters are not Surenos.... and that they are tax free and not very loyal to the eme. I guess you can put 18st (all sides) on that list, unless someone from 18 wants to speak on it.

Most gangsters I know (knew) are straight up Surenos.
yea i think their not SURENOS....but wat clique of 18 r u talking abut?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » June 10th, 2009, 6:48 am

18 is not a grenn light gang, and they are Surenos or they wouldnt be in the car in jail. Here is my list of greenlighters Opal St, Lowell St, CV Pomona. These are some I know had the verde for awhile but not sure of their current status Quiet Village, Whittier Varrio Locos, Vineland Boys, La Mirada Dead End Locos.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 12th, 2009, 7:37 pm

AztecNinja wrote:18 is not a grenn light gang, and they are Surenos or they wouldnt be in the car in jail. Here is my list of greenlighters Opal St, Lowell St, CV Pomona. These are some I know had the verde for awhile but not sure of their current status Quiet Village, Whittier Varrio Locos, Vineland Boys, La Mirada Dead End Locos.
18 rolls with the EME in jail....i heard that WHITTIER VARRIO LOCOS is not in green light no more,
wat abut WHITE FENCE?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 3rd, 2009, 5:40 pm

joker...who are u?...u think 18 are not SUR you listen to that dumbass kid...WHO IS NOT FROM 18...dont give a fuck what he says..and you have SUR on your shit....did you even go to the pen to put SUR on your shit fool!

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 3rd, 2009, 5:45 pm

sickside wrote:joker...who are u?...u think 18 are not SUR you listen to that dumbass kid...WHO IS NOT FROM 18...dont give a fu-- what he says..and you have SUR on your shit....did you even go to the pen to put SUR on your shit fool!
homie i been to 18 hood alot of times n know a few of them....im a SURENO homeboy so shut ur bitch ass up n go to the calles n put work if u bang or not!!!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 3rd, 2009, 9:41 pm

joker123 wrote:
sickside wrote:joker...who are u?...u think 18 are not SUR you listen to that dumbass kid...WHO IS NOT FROM 18...dont give a fu-- what he says..and you have SUR on your shit....did you even go to the pen to put SUR on your shit fool!
homie i been to 18 hood alot of times n know a few of them....im a SURENO homeboy so shut ur bitch ass up n go to the calles n put work if u bang or not!!!

your not a sureno fool...you really ant! know your shit before you speak...you ant no G knowing you actually listen to whatever that kid said that tells me and every one else on this site that YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SHIT!.....and i knew fools from 18 too thats why I know there SUR..you dig your own grve man so dont be mad ...put in work..all man also tells me that you are young and dumb....

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 6th, 2009, 6:40 pm

sickside wrote:
joker123 wrote:

your not a sureno fool...you really ant! know your shit before you speak...you ant no G knowing you actually listen to whatever that kid said that tells me and every one else on this site that YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SHIT!.....and i knew fools from 18 too thats why I know there SUR..you dig your own grve man so dont be mad ...put in work..all man also tells me that you are young and dumb....
wat tryin to say ese....idk give a fuck if 18 is sur let it be sur then!!!!hahaha wat r u a OG already or wat???

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 6th, 2009, 9:33 pm

no budy..jus been there and done that..you know...and most important i dont get my info. off of the net...god no thats the worest is to get info off the web..to ask questions to people that have straight info. that can be back up on the streets than yea thats cool...but understand and know when some one is Bull Shiting you..man..and you can only become a SUR when you go to the pen!...if you never went to the pen, than you are a southsider homie!...and come on you come from southside LA you sould know some of this shit..and you sould know that every gang in SOUTH CA. are ALLLLL SUR...no gangs are left out!...thats why MS still has to write "13"..even thou there not even mex...they like to say, " it means 13 for M, that stands for MARA!"..but trust its bull shit they have no choice no gang has no choice...TRUST!

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 7th, 2009, 5:45 pm

sickside wrote:no budy..jus been there and done that..you know...and most important i dont get my info. off of the net...god no thats the worest is to get info off the web..to ask questions to people that have straight info. that can be back up on the streets than yea thats cool...but understand and know when some one is Bull Shiting you..man..and you can only become a SUR when you go to the pen!...if you never went to the pen, than you are a southsider homie!...and come on you come from southside LA you sould know some of this shit..and you sould know that every gang in SOUTH CA. are ALLLLL SUR...no gangs are left out!...thats why MS still has to write "13"..even thou there not even mex...they like to say, " it means 13 for M, that stands for MARA!"..but trust its bull shit they have no choice no gang has no choice...TRUST!
ORALE....YEA I MENT TO SAY IM A SOUTHSIDER....YEA PPL RITE HERE BEEN SAYIN MS13 IS NOT SUR SO WTF IR THEY RITING THE 13 FOR QUE NO....SO WAT DID U USE TO BANG THEN ESE IF I COULD ASK...

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 8th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Am a EAST SIDER FROM EAST LOS homie...i grew with MARAVILLA and other homies from EAST LOS

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 10th, 2009, 5:53 pm

orale so ur from maravilla or jus kicked it with them...

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 11th, 2009, 2:56 pm

just kick it!..not from maravilla

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight