WHO HAS MORE POWER WS 18 OR SS 18

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
REEBOK

WHO HAS MORE POWER WS 18 OR SS 18

Unread post by REEBOK » July 10th, 2009, 4:05 pm

?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: WHO HAS MORE POWER WS 18 OR SS 18

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 10th, 2009, 4:15 pm

I bet WS 18, but let's see what someone with more knowledge has to say.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 10th, 2009, 4:35 pm

WS18 by far, they got a grip of cliques all throughout the West LA. WS is the original and also the one that put them on the map.

SELA1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH EAST LOS

Unread post by SELA1 » July 11th, 2009, 3:20 pm

YEAH W/S 18 HAS MORE POWER AND IS MORE CRAZY. SS18 JUST IS REALLY DEEP IN NUMBERS BUT NOT RESPECTED.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » July 13th, 2009, 12:14 am

give that one to ws 18, my homie told me that ws 18 is one of the most powerful cliques and inavded pretty much everywhere in la.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » July 13th, 2009, 1:53 am

Is WS 18 the one that beefs with a lot of black gangs like the Rolling 20s Bloods, Black P-Stones, Geer Gang Crip, etc. while SS 18 beefs more with Florencia 13?

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 13th, 2009, 7:22 pm

VALERO wrote:Is WS 18 the one that beefs with a lot of black gangs like the Rolling 20s Bloods, Black P-Stones, Geer Gang Crip, etc. while SS 18 beefs more with Florencia 13?

Yeah,I think 18 has beef with Geer Gang,BPS,BPS Bity,Fruit Town,Rollin 20s,I think also School Yard,.

But 18 also beefs it with MS,Harpys,Easy Riders,Crazy Riders,and a couple more..

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Stockton

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 13th, 2009, 11:07 pm

little kids shouldn't talk about gangs

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 22nd, 2009, 9:52 am

IM FROM WETSISDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS AND WS18ST CLICKS WE NEIBOR ALOT OF RIVAL HOODS,ALOT OF BLACK AND HISPANIC RIVALS,SOUTHSIDE 18ST CLICKS ARE DEEP NOW IN RIVERSIDE,CUDHAY AREA ALOT OF HOMIES FROM TINY DEVILS AND THE KILLER WICKED SURENOS CLICKA CONTROL THAT SHIT,DIS IS HOW the SIDE ARE,FIRST ITS WS18ST,SS18ST,ES18ST,NS18ST,SC18ST,CS18ST,HERES A LIST OF SOME RIVALS OF 18ST,

MARA SALVATRUCHA
FLORENCIA
PRIMERA FLATS
WHITE FENCE
TORTILLA FLATS
TOONERVILLE
REBELS
ORPHANS
RADFORD ST
ORKAS
SAN FER 13
PACAS
MARAVILLAS
HAWAIIN GARDENS
LENNOX
MUERTOS
TEPAS
INGLEWOOD13
ROCKWOOD ST
GHETTO BOYS
HARPYS
ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS
ALLEY LOCOS
COLONIA FLORES
PLAYBOYS
EASY RIDERS
CRAZY RIDERS
CARNALES
LA MIRADA LOCOS
NINO SURENOS
SOUTH LOS
VENICE13
CULVER CITY
SOTEL BOYS
CUDHAY 13
INDIANA ST
KANSAS ST
WITMER ST
WANDERERS
6 ST
8 ST
5TH AND HILL
46ST
EAST LA 13
38ST
36ST
HEAD HUNTERS
ECHO PARK
NS BOLEN PARK
ES BOLEN PARK
42ST LIL CRIMINALS

18ST WE PROBABLY GOT the MOST RIVALS EVEN THO YOU GOT ALL THE SURENOS THAT RATHER KILL BLOOD,CRIP,MS,MARAVILLA,OPAL ST,

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 22nd, 2009, 1:42 pm

Q-vo Menace

It’s a well known fact the EIGHTEEN STREET is the biggest Latino gang in L.A. county

But how deep are your individual clikas?

Without putting any exras on it,

How many active vatos SHATTO PARK LOCOS in the streets?

I know for a fact 18’s are super deep in the system (pinta/condado/Y.A./Campos ect)

But I’m speaking on the calles only

I know the juras have gotten most of the COLUMBIA LIL CYCOS off the streets with all those fuckan RICOs charges

I know that 7TH & BROADWAY also ain’t as big as it was in the 1980s

But you vatos have many newer clikas (KWS, 106TH STREET, PVL’s) how deep are they?

how many appx how many vatos or which are the bigger clikas de LA DIESIOCHO?

Orale!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 22nd, 2009, 2:19 pm

18ST WE PROBABLY GOT the MOST RIVALS EVEN THO YOU GOT ALL THE SURENOS THAT RATHER KILL BLOOD,CRIP,MS,MARAVILLA,OPAL ST
This dude is a little kid.

A lot of those gangs he just threw in there for the Hell of It.

a Gangs of those Varrios aint near any 18st click.

And i swore 18/38 rolled together in the system. They shar a gang of the same enemies on the streets.

lol Surenos would rather be killing Crips and Bloods then 18streets.

18st enemies would rather be killing 18streets.

a gang of them varrios aint never see a crip or blood on the streets, they getting shot at by other Surenos.........

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 22nd, 2009, 4:37 pm

xxx wrote:
18ST WE PROBABLY GOT the MOST RIVALS EVEN THO YOU GOT ALL THE SURENOS THAT RATHER KILL BLOOD,CRIP,MS,MARAVILLA,OPAL ST
This dude is a little kid.

A lot of those gangs he just threw in there for the Hell of It.

a Gangs of those Varrios aint near any 18st click.

And i swore 18/38 rolled together in the system. They shar a gang of the same enemies on the streets.

lol Surenos would rather be killing Crips and Bloods then 18streets.

18st enemies would rather be killing 18streets.

a gang of them varrios aint never see a crip or blood on the streets, they getting shot at by other Surenos.........
UR TRIPPEN CUZ I MAY BE YOUNG BUT I KNOW MY HOOD SHIT,AND DUMBASS,THOSE HOODS ARE OUR ENEMIES,WE MAY NOT BE KILLEN THEM 24/7 LIKE WE BE DOING TO OTHER HOODS BUT THEY STILL START BEEF WITH US BY TALKEN SHIT,MOST SURENO HOODS WORLDWIDE THAT HATE 18ST HATE IT FOR THE DUMBEST REASON,THEY THINK WERE WANNABE SURENOS,AND YEA 18ST AND 38ST WE DNT GO WITH THOSE FOOLS IN PRISON,WE DO SHARE ALOT OF the SAME RIVALS BUT 18 WE DONT CLICK UP WITH ANY HOOD,JUST LIKE 38ST DONT,WE HATE THOSE FOOLS LIKE WE HATE PLAYBOYS,FLORENCIA,THEY JUST ANOTHER RIVAL TO US,AND I ALWAYS SAY THAT SHIT THAT MOST OF the HOODS BEEFIN IT WITH 18ST JUST HATE US CUZ THEY THINK WERE WANNABE SURENOS WHICH WE AINT,BUT FUCK THEM THEY WANNABE STUPID DUMBFUCKS LET THEM,WERE STILL the BEST GANG

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 22nd, 2009, 4:45 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Q-vo Menace

It’s a well known fact the EIGHTEEN STREET is the biggest Latino gang in L.A. county

I know for a fact 18’s are super deep in the system (pinta/condado/Y.A./Campos ect)

I know the juras have gotten most of the COLUMBIA LIL CYCOS off the streets with all those fuckan RICOs charges

But you vatos have many newer clikas (KWS, 106TH STREET, PVL’s) how deep are they?

Orale!
MY BROTHER SNIPER IS FROM EASTSIDE 18ST BEBITOS AND HIS CLICKA IS ALMOST 600 DEEP,MY CLICKA WE GOT ABOUT 50 MEMBERS,17 ARE LOCKED UP,4 LIVE OUTSIDE OF LA COUNTY,AND LIKE 10 MEMBERS THAT JOINED MY CLICKA LIVE OUT OF STATE,AND 2 LIVE IN MEXICO,KWS HAVE I KNOW ALOT OF MEMBERS,IN the HUNDREDS,106TH TWS GOT LIKE MORE THAN 200 MEMBERS,PALOS VERDE ARE DEEP IN LAS VEGAS,THEY GOT I THINK A LIL BIT MORE THEN 100 MEMBERS,ALOT OF THE MEMBERS FROM 7TH AND BROADWAY STILL BANG IT BUT A FEW JOINED UP MY CLICKA AND SOME MIXED AND STARTED 7THA ND SHATTO GEES,WHICH IS A MIXTURE OF 7TH AND BROADWAY AND SHATTO PARK LOCOS,COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES ARE LIKE 100 IN the STS BUT MOST ARE LOCKED UP WITH ALL the BS THE JURAS GIVE,the BIG CLICKAS OF 18 WOULD BE ES18ST BEBITOS,COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,HOOVER LOCOS,HOLLYWOOD GANGSTERS

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 22nd, 2009, 5:35 pm

OT: is Opal Street greenlighted?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 22nd, 2009, 7:28 pm

jdm894g wrote:OT: is Opal Street greenlighted?
YEA,OPAL STREET BEEN GREEN LIGHTED,THEY USE TO BE DEEPER BUT MOST OF THEM GOT KILLED OR LOCKED UP,THEY PROBABLY GOT LESS THAN 50 MEMBERS IN the STS

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 23rd, 2009, 9:30 am

MENACE18 wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:Q-vo Menace

Orale!
MY BROTHER SNIPER IS FROM EASTSIDE 18ST BEBITOS AND HIS CLICKA IS ALMOST 600 DEEP,MY CLICKA WE GOT ABOUT 50 MEMBERS,17 ARE LOCKED UP,4 LIVE OUTSIDE OF LA COUNTY,AND LIKE 10 MEMBERS THAT JOINED MY CLICKA LIVE OUT OF STATE,AND 2 LIVE IN MEXICO,KWS HAVE I KNOW ALOT OF MEMBERS,IN the HUNDREDS,106TH TWS GOT LIKE MORE THAN 200 MEMBERS,PALOS VERDE ARE DEEP IN LAS VEGAS,THEY GOT I THINK A LIL BIT MORE THEN 100 MEMBERS,ALOT OF THE MEMBERS FROM 7TH AND BROADWAY STILL BANG IT BUT A FEW JOINED UP MY CLICKA AND SOME MIXED AND STARTED 7THA ND SHATTO GEES,WHICH IS A MIXTURE OF 7TH AND BROADWAY AND SHATTO PARK LOCOS,COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES ARE LIKE 100 IN the STS BUT MOST ARE LOCKED UP WITH ALL the BS THE JURAS GIVE,the BIG CLICKAS OF 18 WOULD BE ES18ST BEBITOS,COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,HOOVER LOCOS,HOLLYWOOD GANGSTERS
Orale Menace

Good looking out

Question though – I read somewhere where the show East Side 18s got that number that came up with “600”

But I think that’s the total number of vatos from the ES 18’s that the juras got under that CALGANGS pedo ever since they started recording this

There was a time when us, THE LOTT 13, Geraghty Loma and East Side 18 street partied a few times in the late 1980s

ES 18s are around the Rose Hill area

But I never thought of them as super deep,

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » July 23rd, 2009, 10:51 am

the thing is that with es 18 there was a census done and alot 18 members counted there uncles and ants or just random paisas they new the real number is more like 68 69 or 70 cause a good 50 of those got deported and all livein oaxca right now.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 23rd, 2009, 12:11 pm

EASTSIDE 18ST ONLY GOT TWO CLICKS,THEYRES the BEBITOS AND the GRANDES AND OUTA STATES THERES ES18ST THE POSSE AND the EASTCOAST 18ST CHOLOS,IDK BOUT the PARTYING SHIT BUT I REMEBER SOME HOODS IN EAST LOS ARE COOL WITH 18 CUZ HOW THEY BEEF IT WITH the PRIMERA FLATS AND WHITE FENCE HOODS EVEN THO WS PRIMERA FLATS IVE SEEN ARE MORE ACTIVE THEN EASTSIDE PRIMERA FLATS,AND WHITE FENCE HAS BEEN QUIET FOR A WHILE NOW,AND NAH 18 WE ONLY CONSIDER REAL MEMBERS WHEN WE COUNT HOW DEEP WE ARE,EVEN IF YOU BACK US UP UR STILL NOT COUNTED,EVEN IF UR A FUTURE 18STREETER UR STILL NOT COUNTED

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » July 26th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Is there an XV3 click down in lynwood? I was just in lynwood today and from the 105 fwy to Imperial there are all kinds of XV3 hit ups. Even going west on imperial. It was all in the same black spray paint, so maybe someone was out there and was letting folks know...i dunno.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 26th, 2009, 3:57 pm

jdm894g wrote:Is there an XV3 click down in lynwood? I was just in lynwood today and from the 105 fwy to Imperial there are all kinds of XV3 hit ups. Even going west on imperial. It was all in the same black spray paint, so maybe someone was out there and was letting folks know...i dunno.
WE GOT HOMIES IN LYNWOOD BUT AS FOR A CLICK I DONT KNOW,I HEARD THERE WAS SOME YOUNGSTERS WHO ARE TRYEN TO GET DOWN FOR 18 AND MOST OF THEM LIVE IN LYNWOOD SO THEY MIGHT BE the ONES TAGGIN IT UP

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » July 26th, 2009, 8:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
jdm894g wrote:Is there an XV3 click down in lynwood? I was just in lynwood today and from the 105 fwy to Imperial there are all kinds of XV3 hit ups. Even going west on imperial. It was all in the same black spray paint, so maybe someone was out there and was letting folks know...i dunno.
WE GOT HOMIES IN LYNWOOD BUT AS FOR A CLICK I DONT KNOW,I HEARD THERE WAS SOME YOUNGSTERS WHO ARE TRYEN TO GET DOWN FOR 18 AND MOST OF THEM LIVE IN LYNWOOD SO THEY MIGHT BE the ONES TAGGIN IT UP

this was along long beach blvd.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 282828 » August 31st, 2009, 12:04 pm

a vato from es18 told me thats they were the smallest one. maybe he meant out of the originals, but they arent big by no means.

is 18 in bellflower, everytime im over there i see it everywhere. might just be 1 or 2 kids with a paint can though.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 12th, 2012, 6:31 pm

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's dept, there are 400 members of South Side 18th Street, but that covers several cities, such as Cudahy, South Gate, Bellflower, Bell, and i might be missing a couple more, so just in size, there are probably more West Side 18th Street members because the neighborhoods of the Westside 18th Street are more urban and densely populated, so there will be more members there.

Also I believe the 400 South Side number from the Sheriff's department may be an over estimate. I have been all through the the cities in South East LA County and each of those hoods probably have 10 to 30 active members each.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”