Inglewood/Lennox

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
jkm1
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Inglewood/Lennox

Unread post by jkm1 » July 28th, 2009, 12:36 am

Wussup Raza?!

Im movin to the Inglewood-Lennox area soon and Im wondering what the hood situation there is like. According to Alex Alonso's website (great site Mr. Alsonso, by the way, much props) the barrios in this area are:

1. Criminals 13 (CLS)
2. Eighteen Street 106
3. Forty Ounce Posse
4. Inglewood 13
5. Los Compadres Varrio 13 (LCV3)
6. Muertos 102

and

1. Lennox 13 (LNX 13)
2. Tepa 13

Where are each of these barrio's turfs? Ive seen tags everywhere, sometimes up to 3 or 4 names crossed out, so its confusing as fuck who bangs where. Who feuds with who?

Which of these posses are the biggest? Are Criminals, 40 Oz. and LCV active? The homie who lives next door to where I might be moving said he hasn't heard of either in a long time? He also told me LNX 13 and Tepa 13 are the biggest, 18th St. is the smallest in the area, that true? Are there any other hoods round here? I seen H13 (Hawthorne x3?), HaK, NSR, WSLK tagged up, where are these hoods? They active in the area?

Peace, Raza

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Inglewood/Lennox

Unread post by advocate » July 29th, 2009, 12:16 pm

I think Ing 13 is in between Manchester & Century and the 405 & La Brea. They're also up on the north side of Inglewood too near Hyde Park. LNX 13 is south of Century. Criminals 13 were on the LAX side of the 405 i believe off of Arbor Vitae. I think 18 St, Muertos & Tepas are all near Prairie but Im not sure on their borders. As far as other hoods in the area-theres all the blood and crip hoods in Inglewood. I know theres another gang near LAX called Poserz 13-they dont get along w/ Ing 13 & Criminals. Alot of those hoods you mentioned all go at it w/ each other for the most part-ING, LNX, 18, Tepas, Muertos.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » August 2nd, 2009, 2:09 am

Does anybody know if Inglewood 13 has beef with any Inglewood Blood gangs, like Inglewood Family or Crenshaw Mafia?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 21st, 2009, 10:12 am

MY BROTHER IS CUETE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS AND I WAS BORN IN INGLEWOOD,MOST OF the HOMIES FROM 18ST STAY IN LOCKHAVEN,AND LENNOX WAS SMALL BUT I HEARD THEY CLICKED UP WITH HAWTHORNE LIL CRIMINALS AND MAYBE THEY GOT BIGGER LIKE THAT,TEPAS AINT REALLY AROUND ANYMORE,the 2 MOST ACTIVE BARRIOS IN INGLEWOOD ARE 18ST AND MUERTOS 102ND,AND YEA WE ALL GO AT IT IN INGLEWOOD,INGLEWOOD 13 I SEE BANG ON the NET NEVER SEE THEM IN the STS,TEPAS I SEE THEM TAG AND BANG UP IN WASHINGTON,MUERTOS STAY IN the STS AND ACTUALLY PUT IT WORK,18ST STAYS IN the HOOD AND PUTS IN WORK,AND ALOT OF HOMIES FROM OTHER 18ST CLICKS LIVE IN INGLEWOOD,ALOT OF HOMIES FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 54TH TINY LOCOS LIVE IN INGLEWOOD,AND PRETTY MUCH SLOBS,CRIPS,AND SURENOS AND 18 ALL GO AT IT,SLOBS AND 18ST BEEF MORE THOUGH,INGLEWOOD 13 PROBABLY DONT BEEF WITH SLOBS SINCE THEY AINT DEEP,FROM 18 ALOT OF HOMIES ARE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS,YOU GOT the HOMIES LIL MAN AND WISH BONE,THEY RAP LOOK THEM UP ON YOUTUBE UNDER 18ST RAPS,LIL GANGSTER IS FROM THAT CLICK,THEN U GOT the HOMIES CYCO,STRIKER,LUCKY,BAM BAM,NUTTY BOY,DOPEY,MANIAC,TROUBLE,CUETE,LIL SHADOW(E.I.P.)MORENO(E.I.P.)VAMPIRO,BOXER,FLACO,AND ALOT OF OTHER HOMIES

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 22nd, 2009, 10:16 am

MENSA18 STOP LYING , HOW MANY DADS DO YOU GOT ? MY BRO IS FROM ES 18 NOW YOUR BRO IS FROM 106 ? WHAT ABOUT YOUR BRO FROM MARA 18 ?

I DID SOME RESERCH ON YOU AND YOUR HOMEBOY BINO FROM SMILEY DRIVE SAID YOUR BUM YOUR KNOWN IN THE STS AS A CLUCKER THAT YOU WENT UP TO LIL FLIM FLAM FROM WS PIRU AND SUCKED HIS PIPI FOR A NICK NACK OF CRACK SO STOP LYING PERRA

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » August 22nd, 2009, 11:10 am

INGLeWOOD 13 beefs with Neighborhood Pi Ru and the Queen st

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 22nd, 2009, 2:13 pm

REEBOK wrote:MENSA18 STOP LYING , HOW MANY DADS DO YOU GOT ? MY BRO IS FROM ES 18 NOW YOUR BRO IS FROM 106 ? WHAT ABOUT YOUR BRO FROM MARA 18 ?

I DID SOME RESERCH ON YOU AND YOUR HOMEBOY BINO FROM SMILEY DRIVE SAID YOUR BUM YOUR KNOWN IN THE STS AS A CLUCKER THAT YOU WENT UP TO LIL FLIM FLAM FROM WS PIRU AND SUCKED HIS PIPI FOR A NICK NACK OF CRACK SO STOP LYING PERRA
BITCH UR FUCKEN STUPID,WHERE U STAY AT PUTO,I GOT 1 DAD AND ME,CUETE AND SNIPER ALL FULL BLOODED BROTHERS,UR FUCKEN LAME BITCH,MOST PEOPLE FROM 18ST GOT FAMILY FROM 18ST,the HOMIE LIL TRAVIESO FROM SS18ST KWS IS DAD WAS FROM SS18ST KWS,HIS BRO,HIS CUZZIN IS GRIZZLY FROM SS18ST TDS,the HOMIE LIL STRANGER FROM CENTRAL SIDE 18ST PARK MALOS IS OLDER BROTHER WAS STRANGER FROM SS18ST PARK WYNOS,the HOMIES BIG BOXER,LIL BOXER AND BABY G ARE ALL FROM SS18ST KWS GANG,FUCK YOU REEBOK GO SUCK A FUCKEN MIERDA SECCAS DICK BITCH

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 22nd, 2009, 2:16 pm

ISNT QUEEN ST INGLEWOOD FAMILY

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » August 22nd, 2009, 3:53 pm

na, Centinela park is tho...Crenshaw Mafia used to be Families too

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 29th, 2009, 10:16 am

MENACE18 wrote:MY BROTHER IS CUETE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS AND I WAS BORN IN INGLEWOOD,MOST OF the HOMIES FROM 18ST STAY IN LOCKHAVEN,AND LENNOX WAS SMALL BUT I HEARD THEY CLICKED UP WITH HAWTHORNE LIL CRIMINALS AND MAYBE THEY GOT BIGGER LIKE THAT,TEPAS AINT REALLY AROUND ANYMORE,the 2 MOST ACTIVE BARRIOS IN INGLEWOOD ARE 18ST AND MUERTOS 102ND,AND YEA WE ALL GO AT IT IN INGLEWOOD,INGLEWOOD 13 I SEE BANG ON the NET NEVER SEE THEM IN the STS,TEPAS I SEE THEM TAG AND BANG UP IN WASHINGTON,MUERTOS STAY IN the STS AND ACTUALLY PUT IT WORK,18ST STAYS IN the HOOD AND PUTS IN WORK,AND ALOT OF HOMIES FROM OTHER 18ST CLICKS LIVE IN INGLEWOOD,ALOT OF HOMIES FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 54TH TINY LOCOS LIVE IN INGLEWOOD,AND PRETTY MUCH SLOBS,CRIPS,AND SURENOS AND 18 ALL GO AT IT,SLOBS AND 18ST BEEF MORE THOUGH,INGLEWOOD 13 PROBABLY DONT BEEF WITH SLOBS SINCE THEY AINT DEEP,FROM 18 ALOT OF HOMIES ARE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS,YOU GOT the HOMIES LIL MAN AND WISH BONE,THEY RAP LOOK THEM UP ON YOUTUBE UNDER 18ST RAPS,LIL GANGSTER IS FROM THAT CLICK,THEN U GOT the HOMIES CYCO,STRIKER,LUCKY,BAM BAM,NUTTY BOY,DOPEY,MANIAC,TROUBLE,CUETE,LIL SHADOW(E.I.P.)MORENO(E.I.P.)VAMPIRO,BOXER,FLACO,AND ALOT OF OTHER HOMIES

Some of your post is BS here, no offense, sir but let me clear some shitup,

Inglewood 13 ARENT net bangers, I know/grew up with some Veteranos from I13 and they aint no bitch, but they are not SMALL if you think that shit.....Inglewood is a wide spread city so you prolly run into them without even knowing its a I13 right infront of you. Tepas are not DEEP but very solid and firm with the members they do have and they actually hold up against the LNX niggaz. LNX 13 been active and big going at it MAINLY with Inglewood 13. Muertos IVE never seen in my 21 years of living IN and OUT of Inglewood, so they dont count. You guys also forgot a couple other gangs over there in that area. MS 13 has a small click beefing with LNX 13 across century and fir. 40oz's ive met 1 or 2 on century, they have like 1 APARTMENT KNOWN its close to priare, its white and they have a little hitup "40oz" thats it. Ive never heard of LNX clicking up with anyone PERIOD. Hawthrone 13 doesnt exists to us real niggaz/mexicans. 18st on 106th aint SMALL but they aint the deepest when it comes to Chicano gangs over there in Inlgewood/Lennox area. They holding there own beefin with LNX,ING,MS,Tepas. Also, there is W/S Players click over there too they have a bar out of the 4 on the corner in Lennox. 18st has a bar on one side and Tepas have a bar across from that and W/S Players have a bar across but not last nor least Lennox has there own bar.

MAINLY its a WAR ZONE. Not only because they Chicano hoods but you have alot of other hoods who meetup in that area........, The IFGS are right off Inglewood Ave and Abore Vitea, TCG is right one Century, LGC end right on century blvd. Everyones Meet on CENTURY no matter what!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 4:30 pm

IVE PROBABLY RAN INTO THEM BUT NEVER KNEW THEN FROM ING13,BUT the REST OF THE HOODS NAH NEVER SEEN THEM IN the STS EXCEPT FOR SOME MUERTOS,AND I NEVER KNEW TONGAN CRIPS WERE IN INGLEWOOD,MY LIL CUZZIN BF IS FROM THERE,HIM,HIS OLDER BROTHERS AND HIS DAD,THEY CLAIM 102ND

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 3rd, 2009, 12:36 pm

MENACE18 wrote:IVE PROBABLY RAN INTO THEM BUT NEVER KNEW THEN FROM ING13,BUT the REST OF THE HOODS NAH NEVER SEEN THEM IN the STS EXCEPT FOR SOME MUERTOS,AND I NEVER KNEW TONGAN CRIPS WERE IN INGLEWOOD,MY LIL CUZZIN BF IS FROM THERE,HIM,HIS OLDER BROTHERS AND HIS DAD,THEY CLAIM 102ND
Yeah, they've gotten bigger but they need/got to stay to themselves mainly, But they kick it right around the Liquor store on Century and La Brea.

angryblackbaby
What city do you live in now?: VENICE

Unread post by angryblackbaby » September 18th, 2009, 12:59 pm

From what I know Poserz 13 started out as a "mod" gang...some of the original members where black which is probably not the case now being that they are a 13... LAX/Westchester is their area. Definately a gang with non traditional roots..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 18th, 2009, 4:18 pm

angryblackbaby wrote:From what I know Poserz 13 started out as a "mod" gang...some of the original members where black which is probably not the case now being that they are a 13... LAX/Westchester is their area. Definately a gang with non traditional roots..
There name says everything.....

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » September 25th, 2009, 1:52 am

I saw Poserz13 hit up at a gas station in Tustin the other day. I never heard of that gang before. Maybe someone from LA jus riding thru. Don't kno if they're out here in OC. I thought it might be a joke til I read this thread. Thats one of the funniest gang names I've ever heard.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 25th, 2009, 7:42 am

sounds like some party boys or sum shit,but then it cud be a gang in LA cuz some names are funny

harpys
playboys
the bratz
ghettoe boys
tortilla flats
the magician club

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 2nd, 2009, 2:41 pm

MENACE18 wrote:sounds like some party boys or sum shit,but then it cud be a gang in LA because some names are funny

harpys
playboys
the bratz
ghettoe boys
tortilla flats
the magician club

I used to work off Manchester by the Enterprise, and my homies from MS I worked with said they couldnt fuck with him and they a bunch of REAL POSERZ. How can any gang just get the 13 lol its funny.....who are they enemies?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 13th, 2009, 1:26 am

I'M IN THIS AREA FREQUENTLY. I ALWAYS READ THE WALLS. I HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THESE STREETS.

I ALWASYS SEE LENNOX DOWN HAWTHORNE BLVD/PRARIE.

I ALSO HAVE A HOMIE FROM ING TLS. ALOT OF THEM RESIDE IN HYDE PARK NOW.

I SEE ALOT OF MUERTOS HIT UPS IN LAWNDALE AND HAWTHORNE.

AND SOME NEW GANG CALLED KC 13

THAT AREA I SEE

18TH ST 106 TWS
LENNOX
LITTLE WATTS

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 13th, 2009, 2:03 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I'M IN THIS AREA FREQUENTLY. I ALWAYS READ THE WALLS. I HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THESE STREETS.

I ALWASYS SEE LENNOX DOWN HAWTHORNE BLVD/PRARIE.

I ALSO HAVE A HOMIE FROM ING TLS. ALOT OF THEM RESIDE IN HYDE PARK NOW.

I SEE ALOT OF MUERTOS HIT UPS IN LAWNDALE AND HAWTHORNE.

AND SOME NEW GANG CALLED KC 13

THAT AREA I SEE

18TH ST 106 TWS
LENNOX
LITTLE WATTS

Krazy Crew started off ass taggers and got big in the LATE 90s -early 2000!

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 13th, 2009, 3:21 pm

I WONDER IF THEY HAVE ANY RELATION TO THE KC FROM COMPTON. CV KING CITY CRIMNALS??

mY HOMIE WAS IN THE FEDS WITH ONE OF THEM

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 13th, 2009, 3:57 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I WONDER IF THEY HAVE ANY RELATION TO THE KC FROM COMPTON. CV KING CITY CRIMNALS??

mY HOMIE WAS IN THE FEDS WITH ONE OF THEM

KC means Krazy Crew, prolly in there 2nd Generation!

ARomo11
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Denver

Unread post by ARomo11 » November 8th, 2012, 4:04 pm

Does anyone have any current info on Muertos 102? How active are they?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 8th, 2012, 4:20 pm

I was locked up in the bounty once with a mexican from there he did say there lowkey now

ARomo11

Unread post by ARomo11 » November 8th, 2012, 4:34 pm

I know a group of kids who are claiming them and have MTS tatts, all within the past year or so. I think their area is Doty/102nd???

They seem like a fairly small gang but I noticed they are listed as a gang in Inglewood on this site, so it must not be too small if they are known? I apologize for my ignorance, I'm newly researching LA gangs and trying to understand the culture.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 8th, 2012, 5:35 pm

ARomo11 wrote:I know a group of kids who are claiming them and have MTS tatts, all within the past year or so. I think their area is Doty/102nd???

They seem like a fairly small gang but I noticed they are listed as a gang in Inglewood on this site, so it must not be too small if they are known? I apologize for my ignorance, I'm newly researching LA gangs and trying to understand the culture.

Just because they are known does not mean they are not small. Yes, they are small gang with a small turf with a small amount of members.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » November 8th, 2012, 6:48 pm

Alonso-are they just on 102 or a couple other streets around there? 102 St between Prairie & Doty looks like a ghost town. Are they mainly between Doty & Yukon?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 17th, 2012, 2:13 am

advocate wrote:Alonso-are they just on 102 or a couple other streets around there? 102 St between Prairie & Doty looks like a ghost town. Are they mainly between Doty & Yukon?
I think it is supposed to be neat Doty / Yukon. I just checked my map and I dont have them mapped so I cant confirm that until I go out into the field.

ARomo11

Unread post by ARomo11 » November 17th, 2012, 10:26 am

I think most of the current/active members are incarcerated right now. I only know of two of them that aren't at the moment but I don't know all of them. I've seen the videos on youtube and I recognize 4 or 5 of those guys.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 17th, 2012, 1:12 pm

youngspade wrote:I was locked up in the bounty once with a mexican from there he did say there lowkey now

Being a traditional inglewood varrio there good with blacks he was hella coolasf,and he bailed out ASAP. they got some lowkey operations i think they more money,based then gangbangers now.

ARomo11

Unread post by ARomo11 » November 17th, 2012, 3:00 pm

youngspade wrote:
youngspade wrote:I was locked up in the bounty once with a mexican from there he did say there lowkey now

Being a traditional inglewood varrio there good with blacks he was hella coolasf,and he bailed out ASAP. they got some lowkey operations i think they more money,based then gangbangers now.
How long ago was that?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 18th, 2012, 1:32 pm

KC in that area is called Krazy,Krew tottally different

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 18th, 2012, 1:34 pm

ARomo11 wrote:
youngspade wrote:

How long ago was that?
Earlier this YEAR. I WAS SHOCKEDTHIS IS 2012 shit lol

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”