Which hoods have the least membership...

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Which hoods have the least membership...

Unread post by Coup » December 29th, 2009, 5:10 pm

^^They are still around? They were a tag crew that got into with the Stones or 20's back in the 90's right...Back Street Assassins or something?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » April 18th, 2010, 1:19 pm

ssvc(south side village crip)-pomona-pretty much dead
stc(sin town crip)-pomona-pretty much dead
gtc((ghost town crip)-pomona-pretty much dead
456 islands are there but getting smaller by the year

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » May 11th, 2010, 10:08 pm

You mght have been right about ssvc but the 357 Sin Town pomona is far from dead, and the GTC 3x are still active but they push the music tip... and the 456 island is far from pretty much dead! u must have been in pomona for a hour lol get real man the feds was in pomona 08 its been lowkey since that big drug take down, but the 357 is out! and so is 456 u sound silly

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » May 12th, 2010, 1:59 pm

What you talking about, I have homies and fam. from there, how the hell do you except me to even know those hoods..You go to sin town all what you see is WEST SIDE POMONA hit ups even if you go to ganesha you wont no youngsters maybe one or 2 ..that ant shit all what they still own if that are the first dead end kina with weird ass streets that wined all crazy when you make that first right if you are coming from the 10 freeway..456 islands..If you read what I put, I said they are there ..but I remember when those fools where deeper than SHIT!..fucking deep...they still got cool numbers but not as much as they used too..alot moved out..still got numbers but just like I said ..been getting smaller by the year...and ghost town mostly stay at S.B. now..they still got there park where you can find one or two..but they are dieing out man..and that one or two are family related..but for you wont think am silly I will try to break down the numbers for you

ssvc(south side village crip)-pomona-pretty much dead- 10-12 ..mostly in Vegas after that bad war they had with 12th..than Olive been trying to finish them
stc(sin town crip)-pomona-pretty much dead- 10-12 WSP is pretty much owning there shit..they dont beef at all, cool with one another especially than both dont like CVP
gtc((ghost town crip)-pomona-pretty much dead- nerver saw more than 10 in a cool min. if you go to other cites around SB and in SB ..you will find more, for a FACT!
456 islands are there but getting smaller by the year- wanna say 60 + shit maybe even more ..dont know to be honest just remember when they had like 400 + ..but that was like 12-13 years ago. three years ago I did see like 20 youngsters from there hood running around LA fair tho..
Angelos Crip...5-7 if that...moved to Vegas too! where the first to move to Vegas ..they got the most heat from 12th..SSVC got heat after them...and before 12th..cops got them..out of all the Crip hoods I would say these fools had there spot on lock to buy anything and to make sure no one came in there shit...but that was years ago. A lot of peps dont even remember them any more. Olive now owns there shit too!..
Barjug..was always super small..think they all got adsorbed in 456 Island around 1999-2000..

and that my two cents man..

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » May 12th, 2010, 2:29 pm

But just like I said before tho on this web site Ive have been gone out of touch for like 3 going to 4 years on that whole B.S. gang scene..shit I dont even know no one up in that type of mess any more. Every one is a family man now you know.to busy thinking about what to buy for the kids ...lol ..All this shit I posted is what I remember ..a lot of shit changes every year...Hell I got my life straight and stop bull shiting with bull shit.. ..I think thats why I love this site..lol..it helps me remember..lol..so if if you still know p-town like that!..than shit..just like I said..shit gone and changed!..lmao

redrona
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Ventura County

Unread post by redrona » November 14th, 2010, 8:30 pm

butler block is a click of tree top piru i think.

and sin town still around i just watched their music video lol

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 15th, 2010, 6:06 am

redrona wrote:butler block is a click of tree top piru i think.

and sin town still around i just watched their music video lol
no butler blocc was a small crip hood near lueders park

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » November 26th, 2010, 9:14 pm

haha dem nortenos tryin to move in l.a. territory i saw on youtube haha dey gonna get checked by dem surenos watch!!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”