what east l.a. gangs have the most black gang members ?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Re: what east l.a. gangs have the most black gang members ?

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 7th, 2011, 9:58 am

Put it this way, I dont want to divulge any sensitive information but CF has had to sit down as of late with the powers that be. Basically to arrange peace treaty's cause they been smashing. We all know to much work can interfere with business. If they were "dead" then there would be no need for this. The walls and turf boundries dont tell the whole story of whats crackin on the streets.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » February 12th, 2011, 7:25 pm

youngspade wrote:
Silencioso wrote:A little gang history: Cuatro/4th St. Flats started as a mixed black/Mexican gang.

whats there status now? All mexican now right?
I would like to know that answer myself.....

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » March 6th, 2011, 12:41 pm

jdm894g wrote:what kills me is how some these sureno gangs had or have members and try to be racist and shit. i know a lot of that shit stems from jail politics. Back in the 80s and early 90s this would not even be a problem and vice versa. But once they hit the pen they gotta roll with their race and potential have to bang on their gang. I guess if u "G" enough you roll with your gang. But im sure the you will have a hard as #%@&$% time from the race you rolling with and your own race.
it's fucked up huh. Could you imagine if we didn't have to worry about that shit and black n brown could chill together like its nothin. Even in some spots in the North its like that. You probably hear about blacks and mexicans bein cool up here but when shit hits the fan its always gonna be racial.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 29th, 2011, 1:38 am

I saw a pic of sone African American chick from primera flats gang.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 12th, 2011, 11:53 pm

I just saw an old pic of the avenues gang with an African American gang member que no

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » July 17th, 2011, 11:01 am

poohbear555 wrote:I just saw an old pic of the avenues gang with an African American gang member que no
you have to be fucken kidding me. An African American in the Avenues?????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Where is that pic?

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » July 17th, 2011, 4:17 pm

i seen this one teen angel magazine were dead end harpys had a whole black & samoan click called the pee wees , it was not a regular issue in size it was larger one retangular and the fotos were in color.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 17th, 2011, 4:20 pm

I remember a black dude who ran with the Aves back in the early 90's, all kidding aside his name was Michael Jackson. I think they used to call him Shadow. He started off tagging and all his dogs he tagged with got into Aves, so he used to run with them. Not sure how long that lasted but thats real spit. And as for CF startin off Blk/Brn IDK bout that but they have 3 blk members, and 2 cambodians that I personally know.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » July 17th, 2011, 4:25 pm

AztecNinja wrote:I remember a black dude who ran with the Aves back in the early 90's, all kidding aside his name was Michael Jackson. I think they used to call him Shadow. He started off tagging and all his dogs he tagged with got into Aves, so he used to run with them. Not sure how long that lasted but thats real spit. And as for CF startin off Blk/Brn IDK bout that but they have 3 blk members, and 2 cambodians that I personally know.
i remember that dude he had a brother named tito and a sister named latoya & janet , he always wore a white glove JK ! seems that whenever there is a black guy in a hispanic gang they name him : shadow

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 24th, 2011, 1:19 pm

At this point in time, asking which East LA gang has the most black members is like asking which Compton Crip set has the most white members. In both cases the population is so low the question is kind of moot. But back when Boyle Heights had a sizable black population I would say CF probably had the most blacks.

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » July 24th, 2011, 11:26 pm

AztecNinja wrote:I remember a black dude who ran with the Aves back in the early 90's, all kidding aside his name was Michael Jackson. I think they used to call him Shadow. He started off tagging and all his dogs he tagged with got into Aves, so he used to run with them. Not sure how long that lasted but thats real spit. And as for CF startin off Blk/Brn IDK bout that but they have 3 blk members, and 2 cambodians that I personally know.
I was busted with chinito from cf upstate in 96.I never knew he was cambodian it was a trip to see a lil chino looking foo talking like a Homie with flats on the back of his head...high

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » July 26th, 2011, 10:24 pm

What tagging crew was he with? I used to hang out in highland park and glassell park back in 90/91. I was from TAC. Even kicked in lincoln heights as well. I never really saw any black folks in that part of NELA.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 27th, 2011, 2:16 pm

jdm894g wrote:What tagging crew was he with? I used to hang out in highland park and glassell park back in 90/91. I was from TAC. Even kicked in lincoln heights as well. I never really saw any black folks in that part of NELA.
The black dude that kicked with Aves used to write with a cat Ramo who got into Aves. I was from BSK and was always in NELA in the late 80s early 90s. Hahaha we were enemies, did you know a black dude Dope BSK?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”