what east l.a. gangs have the most black gang members ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
REEBOK

what east l.a. gangs have the most black gang members ?

Unread post by REEBOK » September 4th, 2009, 1:05 pm

does maravilla have any black gang members ?

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: what east l.a. gangs have the most black gang members ?

Unread post by jdm894g » January 4th, 2010, 4:32 pm

I dont think any gangs in NELA have any Black members. It's not too many of us living in NELA...(commerce, Terrace, El Serno, glassell park, lincoln heights, boyle hieghts, etc). If i had to put a number, it might be one.I thought I heard that the cuatro flats did, but i may be wrong. I think if any gang would it would be the ones in and around where 1st ECC used to be.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 4th, 2010, 7:53 pm

the Primera Flats got one lol
Attachments
PflatsBlack.jpg
PflatsBlack.jpg (41.05 KiB) Viewed 9996 times

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » January 5th, 2010, 12:52 am

what kills me is how some these sureno gangs had or have members and try to be racist and shit. i know a lot of that shit stems from jail politics. Back in the 80s and early 90s this would not even be a problem and vice versa. But once they hit the pen they gotta roll with their race and potential have to bang on their gang. I guess if u "G" enough you roll with your gang. But im sure the you will have a hard as fucken time from the race you rolling with and your own race.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 5th, 2010, 4:59 am

jdm894g wrote:what kills me is how some these sureno gangs had or have members and try to be racist and shit. i know a lot of that shit stems from jail politics. Back in the 80s and early 90s this would not even be a problem and vice versa. But once they hit the pen they gotta roll with their race and potential have to bang on their gang. I guess if u "G" enough you roll with your gang. But im sure the you will have a hard as #%@&$% time from the race you rolling with and your own race.
naw you cant roll with your race in the pen...when i was loccked down they didnt asked me what hood im from they just asked 4 the race and trasfer me to a black cell blocc
they try to avoid conflicts...the only time you see mexicans is on the yard but they gonna change that too cause thats were you got all these riots and shit
4 example in the LA county you aint even allowed to talk to somebody different race

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 5th, 2010, 10:21 am

H572DSTA wrote:
jdm894g wrote:what kills me is how some these sureno gangs had or have members and try to be racist and shit. i know a lot of that shit stems from jail politics. Back in the 80s and early 90s this would not even be a problem and vice versa. But once they hit the pen they gotta roll with their race and potential have to bang on their gang. I guess if u "G" enough you roll with your gang. But im sure the you will have a hard as #%@&$% time from the race you rolling with and your own race.
naw you cant roll with your race in the pen...when i was loccked down they didnt asked me what hood im from they just asked 4 the race and trasfer me to a black cell blocc
they try to avoid conflicts...the only time you see mexicans is on the yard but they gonna change that too cause thats were you got all these riots and shit
4 example in the LA county you aint even allowed to talk to somebody different race

LOLthat only makes problems worst!

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 25th, 2010, 2:29 pm

youngspade wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
BUT IT ALL DEPENDS WERE U AT IN the COUNTY

LOLthat only makes problems worst!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 25th, 2010, 2:33 pm

What I find sad is that the only BLACK guy is already RIP'd

Damn anyone know something about his death? Im pretty sure ITS HELLA old looking at the picture or even an article!?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 27th, 2010, 9:01 am

I knew skooby from the West, he was a good dude RIP.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 29th, 2010, 2:08 am

I think I saw some black fools in cuatro flats in some vid a few years back, like 2.

in fact 51 sec. and 1:44 in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgV2benotsY&NR=1

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 29th, 2010, 6:56 am

perongregory wrote:I think I saw some black fools in cuatro flats in some vid a few years back, like 2.

Skooby RIP was from West Side PF not east LA. Cuatro has 2 black members Big Sharky, and Shadow. I have only met Shadow once but Sharky is the homie.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 29th, 2010, 9:25 am

perongregory wrote:I think I saw some black fools in cuatro flats in some vid a few years back, like 2.

Thats nigga lookd hella active too, like your average smashes from a black gang!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » December 14th, 2010, 2:40 am

MV has some O.G. black fools in there hood..RASCALS had some black fool in there hood that always posted up in front of there P.J. but he got dropped..VNE has a few from what Ive been told..Tiny Boys and a few others..but not that many ..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 17th, 2010, 3:20 pm

sickside wrote:MV has some O.G. black fools in there hood..RASCALS had some black fool in there hood that always posted up in front of there P.J. but he got dropped..VNE has a few from what Ive been told..Tiny Boys and a few others..but not that many ..

Oh now right?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 20th, 2010, 3:26 pm

A little gang history: Cuatro/4th St. Flats started as a mixed black/Mexican gang.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 20th, 2010, 3:43 pm

Silencioso wrote:A little gang history: Cuatro/4th St. Flats started as a mixed black/Mexican gang.

whats there status now? All mexican now right?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » December 20th, 2010, 8:51 pm

They don't exist anymore. They died out when the pj's got tore down.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » January 2nd, 2011, 8:22 pm

CF..are still there

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 2nd, 2011, 8:28 pm

No there not. and haven't been so for a while.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » January 2nd, 2011, 8:38 pm

You really don't know what you are talking about..

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 2nd, 2011, 11:16 pm

femun wrote:No there not. and haven't been so for a while.
Homie I dont like to diss fools on the web, but you need to shut the hell up. You always tryin to correct people and you dont know ish bout nuthin fool. 1st u got HVR twisted with LVR, then you got Tonys Hofbrau confused with Sams. Now u say CF is thru? Shut up fool, do your homework before u speak. I dont like CF but them fools is mad active. Serious homie think before you type.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 2nd, 2011, 11:24 pm

Both you guys are wrong. Your stuck in the past. I'm in that area every day. Since the PJ's got tore down theres been very lil activity in that area.

Your right aztecninja I got HV mixed up with LV. So your saying Tonys Hofbrau is in El Serreno?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 2nd, 2011, 11:29 pm

femun wrote:Both you guys are wrong. Your stuck in the past. I'm in that area every day. Since the PJ's got tore down theres been very lil activity in that area.

Your right aztecninja I got HV mixed up with LV. So your saying Tonys Hofbrau is in El Serreno?
Yeah but it got shut down, that was the mongols #1 spot in LA. CF are some riders though, and as far as I knew Pico-Aliso is still there, they only tore down the AV.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 3rd, 2011, 1:40 am

I think you owe me an apology. Pico-Aliso is gone, it's been gone. I'm not gonna disrespect you the way you did me but believe me I know what the fuukk I'm talking about. When the "Crack era" died out a lot of gangs died out with it. Your not a youngster so you know exactly what I'm talking about.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » January 3rd, 2011, 7:11 pm

Man you aint in that area..you a web follower its sounds like, an just because you drive through or go eat at some in the wall and you don't see shit, doesn't mean not a damn thing. I hate when fools say, "that shit cracking!" just because they drive through and don't see tags on fools posted up..fools be thinking to much on that movie shit. Go walk those streets or post up on that block for a week than get back and lets see what you got to say.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 3rd, 2011, 8:49 pm

I'm in the east side everyday. All the the east side of LA from Atlantic to Slauson from the 110 to Alemeda and NELA and east Hollywood which means I spend a lot more time there than you do. As a matter of fact I'll be in Lincoln Heights all day tomarrow. All the gangs from Aliso Village,Pico Gardens and Pico Aliso are gone. There might be one or two here and there but thats about it. Why can't you understand that?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » January 4th, 2011, 1:53 am

you tripping..PF, CF, etc, And so forth are still there in the East Side popping..there hood might be a little more down the street lets say..but they still got turf and are sill active. ..I just like I said..fools that just drive by and look around and think just because they see no one..that must mean there aint no one...damn shame.....And when I go down there..I stay for a min..not hours..try some days fool...but you are right..I'm there all the time..but just like I said..I make up for that for staying there for a sec..so if you just work here and there ..because thats what it sounds like..you can't speak on whats active and whats not..especially since its not your area..shit I was in Pasadena not that long ago and I didn't see shit..but since it aint my area and I'm more street..I know that they are there with out a doubt..peep game!

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 4th, 2011, 6:37 am

Thare ain't shit happening in Pasadena either. Why does it bother you that that gangs aren't around anymore. Their not active anymore and that's a fact.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » January 5th, 2011, 12:49 am

B.s. and fools thinking they know what they are talking about bothers me..; however, not all what you said is wrong..All of fools are in jail, shit changed ..streets are more quite..but that does not mean fools are not active, that where you are dead wrong..You got to live there to know whats up..and at the same time understand the key rule about history..that history repeats its self..there are always,lets say drought of high activity here and there..but it alway bounces back..its in human nature to gang up to a group or want to belong or been out-casted and find others just like your self..its just that the cops are every where and that three strike law aint no joke..so street smarts tells you one thing..modify your actions for not getting caught..fools are there and been there for some hoods for more than 70 years gang banging..but if you aint no banger or up in the business they won't waste no time showing them self to risk jumping a nobody and getting caught up with tiny bull shit anymore for most.....In fact I think I'm just talking to wall..the shit you have been posting just tells me you don't understand how shit works in the hood..and just because you live there or visited it, don't mean shit..If you aint up with game than you aint in the game ..point blank..

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 5th, 2011, 5:09 pm

That was a good lil rant. You proved my point in a round about way. I'm gonna say it again for the tenth time there is very little activity from Cuatro Flats right now it's almost non existant and thats a fact but that can always change.In 1 year they could be the deepest in all os LA but as of now and the last couple of years they have been almost non existant. Every gang goes through or has been through those periods and some simply die out, I'm sure you know quite a few that have died out.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » January 6th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Answer me this...

You go by these hoods just to work, right?..or do you actually chill down there?..

And who you run with?..

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 6th, 2011, 6:43 pm

I actually spend a lot of time in the east side. My lady lives in ELA, my compadre lives in CT and my homeboy that I work with lives in BH. Thats who I run with. I also work with a lot of fools from the east side.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”