OLD SCHOOL clothing style, corduroys, Dickies, 501 Levis, etc.

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

OLD SCHOOL clothing style, corduroys, Dickies, 501 Levis, etc.

Unread post by PAYASO » December 30th, 2009, 1:42 am

ORALE,THIS SUBJECT ALWAYS TAKES ME BACK AND BRINGS A SMILE TO MY MASCARA. I REMEMBER WEARING CORDUROYS,DICKIES,BIG ASS 501S,CHARLIE BROWNS,THE 3 CREASES ON THE BACK OF THE DRESS SHIRT AND 2 IN FRONT BUTTONED AT THE TOP,WHITE TS WITH A CREASE,SUSPENDERS,LONG SLEEVE AND SHORT SLEEVE SWEATSHIRTS CREASED UP,BELTS WITH THE LIL BUCKLE WITH THE OLD ENGLISH LETRA ON IT,BUT THE BUCKLE WAS A LIL DIFFERENT FROM THE ARMY STYLE ONES THEY GOT NOW,HUSH PUPPIES,HAIRNETS,LOCS,CAPS WITH THE BRIM FOLDED UP,BROWNIE GLOVES,V NECK SWEATERS WITH A WHITE T SHIRT UNDERNEATH,TRENCHCOATS,WINDBREAKERS,RAIDERS STARTER JACKET AND CORDUROY RAIDERS CAP,BEANIES,LOWRIDER BRIMS,JERSEYS WITH THE VARRIO ON IT,JACKETS WITH THE VARRIO ON IT IN OLD ENGLISH,BANDANAS,BUBBLE GUMS FROM THE HALL,CORDUROY HOUSE SLIPPERS,NYLON CORTEZ,HI TOP CHUCKS(WHICH I HATE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER WEARS THEM NOW,THAT USED TO BE A GANGSTERS ONLY SHOE),LONG WHITE SOCKS,COUNTY BOUNTY SHORTS,TRES FLORES AND YOUR HAIR SLICKED BACK,AND THAT PINCHE LIL PALM COMB THAT EVERY CHOLO KEPT IN HIS BACK POCKET!!I WONT EVEN GET STARTED ON HOW FINE THE OLD SCHOOL CHOLAS USE TO LOOK!!lOL.CHINGAOS YOU GOT ME FLASHBACKIN TO THE OLD DAYS.NOT TO DISRESPECT THE NEW STYLES OR THE DUDES WHO SPORT THEM,BUT I THINK THAT VATOS USED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF THEIR CLOTHES,AND ALWAYS LOOKED BIEN SHARP FROM HEAD TO TOE.ALWAYS IRONED AND CREASED UP.THAT GOES FOR THE BLACK GANGSTERS TOO.THEY ALWAYS HAD SOME COOLASS STYLES LIKE STARTER JACKETS,THOSE GOLF CAPS WITH THE GOLF CLUBS,BLUE OR RED ROLLERS IN THEIR HAIR,PENDLETONS,BELT BUCKLE TO THE SIDE,CHUCKS FOLDED DOWN WITH FAT LACES,CORDUROY DICKIES,RED OR BLUE LOCS,GANGSTERS LOOKED LIKE GANGSTERS.NOWADAYS ALOT OF GANGSTERS DONT LOOK LIKE GANGSTERS AND FOOLS WHO DONT BANG WANNA HAVE BALD HEADS AND TATS!!BUT MAYBE THATS ANOTHER TOPIC.VIVA LA ESCUELA VIEJA!!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: OLD SCHOOL clothing style, corduroys, Dickies, 501 Levis, etc.

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2017, 8:38 pm

what school did you go to? where they dressing like this in your Junior High or High school.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 22nd, 2017, 12:37 am

Shit, I remember back in the 1980's, all the Gangstaz were wearing Corduroy Levi's and the 501's, crease so sharp, it could cut paper or the 501 jeans could stand in the corner by themselves. Blue Chuck Taylors sometimes with the Royal Blue laces, Pendletons, I've never seen blue or red locs, only the solid black ones. I remember when the O/G Crips were wearing blue rollers in their hair when they wanted to be fly pimpin', or the Gherri curl when they were bangin' on the block!, blue Dickies/Khaki suits with the blue Chuck Taylor Converse shoes or British Knights when they became popular in the 1990's! The Bloods would wear the red cK's, Calvin Kleins that looked like the British Knights, only they were red. The corduroy house shoes of course, The Eses/Cholos would wear the Khakis all the way up to their chest lmao, with the Pendleton shirt with only the top button buttoned, with a white t-shirt underneath, hairnets, constantly combing their hair with the little black plastic palm comb that would slip on your middle finger. White socks all the way up the knees lol, Raiders or L.A. Kings Starter jackets!, I had both!, blue or red nylon belts with capital letters on the buckles, the Hispanic Gangsters wore the buckles with the Old English letter. The Crips mostly wore blue Khaki suits with Chuck Taylor Converse shoes, while the Ese's/Cholo's wore the Ben Davis suits with the Cortez Nikes, everybody wore a baseball cap with the letter or initial of their gang on it. I remember the golf hats with the crossed golf clubs on them, wallabees, and Payaso, I also remember the white t-shirt creased up! You're right, back then, Gangstas looked like Gangstas, now, they look like ordinary foos tryin' to blend in so they won't be recognized by police. Lmao, boy times have changed! Smh

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 22nd, 2017, 8:04 am

WLA PALMS wrote:Shit, I remember back in the 1980's, all the Gangstaz were wearing Corduroy Levi's and the 501's, crease so sharp, it could cut paper or the 501 jeans could stand in the corner by themselves. Blue Chuck Taylors sometimes with the Royal Blue laces, Pendletons, I've never seen blue or red locs, only the solid black ones. I remember when the O/G Crips were wearing blue rollers in their hair when they wanted to be fly pimpin', or the Gherri curl when they were bangin' on the block!, blue Dickies/Khaki suits with the blue Chuck Taylor Converse shoes or British Knights when they became popular in the 1990's! The Bloods would wear the red cK's, Calvin Kleins that looked like the British Knights, only they were red. The corduroy house shoes of course, The Eses/Cholos would wear the Khakis all the way up to their chest lmao, with the Pendleton shirt with only the top button buttoned, with a white t-shirt underneath, hairnets, constantly combing their hair with the little black plastic palm comb that would slip on your middle finger. White socks all the way up the knees lol, Raiders or L.A. Kings Starter jackets!, I had both!, blue or red nylon belts with capital letters on the buckles, the Hispanic Gangsters wore the buckles with the Old English letter. The Crips mostly wore blue Khaki suits with Chuck Taylor Converse shoes, while the Ese's/Cholo's wore the Ben Davis suits with the Cortez Nikes, everybody wore a baseball cap with the letter or initial of their gang on it. I remember the golf hats with the crossed golf clubs on them, wallabees, and Payaso, I also remember the white t-shirt creased up! You're right, back then, Gangstas looked like Gangstas, now, they look like ordinary foos tryin' to blend in so they won't be recognized by police. Lmao, boy times have changed! Smh
On everything new era gangbangers be trying to look regular. They lookin like some fuck boys. The Ese's get it together once they get outta jail/prison they come back bald headed banged out and tattooed. B's and C's too. But i dont get why they wearing opps colors. Mfs died for the red and blue since the 70s and now its ok to wear your enemy color? Nah if you bangin bang

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » March 27th, 2017, 9:04 pm

L.A. BLACK GANGSTAS REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE GANGSTAS ANYMORE. THEY LOOK LIKE REGULAR NIGGAS WITH TIGHT CLOTHES WEARING WHATEVER COLOR THEY WANT LOOKING LIKE SUBURB KIDS. THEY DONT USE BANDANAS ANYMORE FOR THE MOST PART. THE ESES ON THE OTHER HAND STILL KEEP IT CHOLO. SOME DO SOME DONT. MAINLY IN EAST LOS, SGV, 818. THE SC/CPT ONES NOT MUCH.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » April 12th, 2017, 7:26 pm

When was the last time ya out of states been to LA?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 13th, 2017, 12:10 am

nobodys talk about bomber jacket gloves on the left pocket the fighting rings with eagle head or skull we use to wear on the two last finger and what about the fila brand the adidas them kangol hats them ny or raiders starter jacket a gang of era saw a gang of style

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”