CYPRESS PARQUE CHICOS

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

CYPRESS PARQUE CHICOS

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 16th, 2004, 4:13 pm

CPBoys Hood - North East L. A.

http://www.grconnect.com/murals/html/p8211015.html

This is right in the middle of Cypress Park, just south of Cypress Avenue, and west of Nightingale Junior H.S.
The street running thru the hill in the background is Isabel, and just behind the hills is Mount Washington - 43RD AVEnueS terreno.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: CYPRESS PARQUE CHICOS

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 25th, 2004, 8:21 pm

I visited my familia in Cypress Park, and one of my primo's told me that the sh*t has been going down real hard with the Cypress Avenues, but that they have pushed the CAS out of their hood, all the way back to Division Street - borderline with Glassell Park, and CPBoys is holding down all the territory in-between Figueroa and Division, south of Isabel.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chini » January 22nd, 2005, 11:05 am

I have friends out there, just don't be shooting any more babies by accident, people!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 11th, 2005, 5:40 pm

It's a trip that hood. How you go up the hill and all white people live there on top. I was looking at property there a few years back. I started at the bottom of the hill (more affordable), but as you go up towards MT. Washington it got more expensive. Gloria Molina lives up there in Mt. Washington. Damn, now even at the bottom of the hill is not too affordable anymore.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”