Least Changed Gang Area

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Least Changed Gang Area

Unread post by Silencioso » April 24th, 2011, 10:32 pm

I'd say North East L.A. is the least changed gang area in Los Angeles. Pretty much the same gangs since the 70's. No major gang has died out since then and only one significant new gang - Rascals - has come up.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Least Changed Gang Area

Unread post by femun » April 29th, 2011, 7:04 pm

San Fer.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 29th, 2011, 7:12 pm

Maybe, but San fer is basically a one gang town. What makes NELA unique is how few new gangs have popped up for such a major gang area. Even Maravilla has it's newish gangs.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » April 29th, 2011, 11:20 pm

Did Drifters ever have a hood up in NELA? Like around Highland Park?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » April 30th, 2011, 4:15 pm

Silencioso wrote:Maybe, but San fer is basically a one gang town. What makes NELA unique is how few new gangs have popped up for such a major gang area. Even Maravilla has it's newish gangs.
Theres more than one gang in SanFer

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 3rd, 2011, 8:23 pm

advocate wrote:Did Drifters ever have a hood up in NELA? Like around Highland Park?
Naw there was just a couple of DFS round there not enough to make real noise. The only gang that came and went in NELA that I can think of is RSL and maybe MP13. Clarence,Florence,Huntington Park Gangters,C14 all tried to establish themselves but never made real noise. RSL is the only transplant I could think of that really made a name for themselves. They had some riders.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » May 4th, 2011, 4:59 pm

It seems as if Clanton 14 either has an established hood or has had a presence in quite a few different parts of the city like 18St or Playboys. With that said, are they hated by almost everyone the way 18 is? I know theres hoods that 18St aren't even close to, yet those hoods still dislike & beef it with 18St. Is C14 kinda in that same boat? For instance, even though they don't have a presence in NELA anymore, are there hoods over there that dislike/have beef with them? I was just curious cause it seems like the bigger the hood is or the more spread out it is, the more enemies they have.

@AztecNinja-yeah I heard also about RSL being up there in NELA too. When did they kinda die out up there?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 12th, 2011, 8:35 pm

advocate wrote:It seems as if Clanton 14 either has an established hood or has had a presence in quite a few different parts of the city like 18St or Playboys. With that said, are they hated by almost everyone the way 18 is? I know theres hoods that 18St aren't even close to, yet those hoods still dislike & beef it with 18St. Is C14 kinda in that same boat? For instance, even though they don't have a presence in NELA anymore, are there hoods over there that dislike/have beef with them? I was just curious cause it seems like the bigger the hood is or the more spread out it is, the more enemies they have.

@AztecNinja-yeah I heard also about RSL being up there in NELA too. When did they kinda die out up there?
From like the late 80's to like 95 id say they held there own, they had the unfortunate task of beefeing with the A's but they held their own for awhile. C14 really didnt have alot of Varrio beef in NELA, but I remeber one of them getting beat down with a bat by my tagging crew,and the other one I knew end up getting into HLP. I also rememer a incident in which they went put the smash on Santanas but thats all the things i can think of during their NELA days.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » May 13th, 2011, 3:11 am

^Aztec, where in NELA was Satanas located?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 13th, 2011, 2:42 pm

Eagle rock, Glendale, Atwater they didnt really have a hood but more of a prescence.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » August 17th, 2011, 8:11 pm

rsl in nela was going by what click name ?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”