Barrio mojados history

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Barrio mojados history

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 13th, 2011, 7:11 am

Does anyone know the history of this gang? And who Are they beefing with?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Barrio mojados history

Unread post by youngspade » July 13th, 2011, 7:31 am

I gotta chica from here lowkey so i wanna kno who they get along with nd who are enemies how big there hood is and all that!

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 13th, 2011, 11:50 pm

youngspade wrote:I gotta chica from here lowkey so i wanna kno who they get along with nd who are enemies how big there hood is and all that!

Same here homie.I know 2 of them that were brothers that lived down the street from me.they ended up getting into it with some hang out boyz 13.and they ended up moving out the barrio.que no

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » July 14th, 2011, 12:18 am

I think they got two different spots in south central...maybe three. I know theyre over there off Compton Ave/Hooper Ave where they beef w/ 38 St. I think theyre also somewhere around 82nd st too...also heard about them being on 54th st....dont know how deep they are though.....but it seems like they beef hard w/ 38St

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » July 22nd, 2011, 7:42 am

advocate wrote:I think they got two different spots in south central...maybe three. I know theyre over there off Compton Ave/Hooper Ave where they beef w/ 38 St. I think theyre also somewhere around 82nd st too...also heard about them being on 54th st....dont know how deep they are though.....but it seems like they beef hard w/ 38St
those ones in the 80's are the ones i'm aware of. I seen them beef with 38, florence, and b13s.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 1st, 2013, 6:48 pm

EAST SIDE BARRIO MOJADOS
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:THIS BARRIO/GANG STARTED IN JOHN ADAMS JR. HIGH AS A SOCCER TEAM IN AND AROUND '79 MANY MOVED TO CARVER JR.HIGH ASWELL IN LATER YEARS.ORIGINALLY THEIR BARRIO WAS OR BECAME WHAT IS NOW EAST SIDE 13 NEIGHBORHOOD ,THEIR MAIN HANGOUTS 28TH STREET 31ST 33RD.AS THEY MOVED INTO HIGH SCHOOL (JEFFERSON) THEY ENCOUNTER RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.THE BLACKS USED TO CALLED THEM WETBACKS AND MOJADOS HENCE THE NAME CAME ABOUT. FIGHTS WERE FOUGHT WITH ROCKS ,FIST,AND BATS .YOU SEE DURING THAT TIME THE BLACKS OUT NUMBER THE RAZA AND FOR THE MOST PART ALL THE CHICANO BARRIOS/GANGS KEPT IT COOL WITH EACH OTHER .BY THE EARLY 80's THEY MADE THEY WAY TO 43RD WERE THEY REMAINED NOW.THEY ALSO HAD OTHER CLICAS IN THE UPPER NUMBER STREETS.
Lonewolf wrote:DIDN'T BMS CLAIM A WEST SIDE TOO?
mrph wrote:I HAVE SEEN HIT UPS BY CENTRAL AND 41, AND 42 AND IT READ BMS42. THEN THEY HAVE 48 AND 49 I BELIEVE, IF THEIR SMART THEY CAN TAKE ALL THE STREETS IN BETWEEN AND TRY TO MOVE IN ON THE OTHER VARRIOS THAT CLAIM THE OTHER BLOCKS
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:I KNOW I SEEN THEM HIT UP WSIDE BEFORE BUT IM TALKIN IN THE 80'S I ALSO SAW A SOUTH SIDE BUT I DOUBT IF THEY TOOK FLIGHT.JUST LIKE 38TH TOO ESTABLISH A WEST SIDE ON BROADWAY ,THE BARRIO DIDNT ALLOW THAT AND PUT A STOP TO THAT.
necio wrote:they got a west side i know this because i met vatos from there who were living out here and it is a new click , i forgot exactly what theyr street was but they claimed wsbms 52nd or 53rd tiny gangsters, they also had a click on 22nd i think or on another street in the 20's i dont remember which one but i know that that click broke off them and became their own varrio which is at war with mojados, clantone might know more about that
Alfred wrote:Yeah they do have WS click they are also on 54th street just west of the 110 freeway in HGC 52nd hood. Over there they beef with 18, TST, NSU, 55B, PBS, and a few others.
NikexCortez wrote:They also beef with 52 PBB and 52 LAOBZ on the East Side.
youngsterEP wrote:Sup w that foo dreamer from BMS.. was locked up w that foo in county back in 05"...said he was getting in to tatting and shit...firme vato ..took care of the ss in county 3800
reyrecks wrote:i know for sure they have a south side click in eighty sumthing street. As for them taking over i dont think so they are a gang on the decline with no real leadership.They are only trully holding down 48 to 52 street and they share it with the BSV , I think thats the only reason 38 hasnt been able to totally take over. i also know for a fact they are having trouble beefing it with HFx3
conejo wrote:The bms is slowly dyin out they claim ss bms but they're not active anywhere in the 80s but they might hit up around there
1santo wrote:Barrio Mojados recently had an injuction put on them in South LA along with of hoods.
reyrecks wrote:As far as i know they don't beef if out right. They both have common enemies with 38 and PBB52, so i guess its a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:FLORENCE TRIED TO PUT THEM UNDER THE WING AS A CLICA BUT BMS WOULDNT HAVE IT NOW THEY GOT SOME BEEF.
necio wrote:they got a west side i know this because i met vatos from there who were living out here and it is a new click , i forgot exactly what theyr street was but they claimed wsbms 52nd or 53rd tiny gangsters, they also had a click on 22nd i think or on another street in the 20's i dont remember which one but i know that that click broke off them and became their own varrio which is at war with mojados, clantone might know more about that
payaso752 wrote:on 53rd street....lol never that!
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:I RAN INTO SOME YOUNGSTERS FROM WS BMS AND I FORGOT IF THEY WERE CLAIMING THE 50's STREETS OR THE 40's STREETS AND FIGUEROA.ITS A TRIP CAUSE BACK IN THE 1980's THEY WERE TRYING TO SET SHOP THERE.
former gangster wrote:I remember hearing from some hina from Florencia way back that the only hood F13 didnt beef with was BMS, back in the late 90s though, i had brought it up cuz i was asking her how BMS and F13 have been next to and overlapping eachother for so long and not have beef, and especially cuz F13 is basically EBK, ever since back then. Basically she said they were like under their wing, but i did find out they beefed it later, but i cant imagine BMS standing up to even one of the F13 cliques. reminds me of Vanowen Street and BVN in the 818
soulmusic55 wrote:what do the initials ebk stand for now ? ( enemy block killers ) o yeah cant forget ( 13 ) also ive heard of dudes from bms having family members from f13
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:EveryBody Killa

BMS WAS REALLY TIGHT WITH THE F13 LOCOS CLICK BACK IN THE MID 80's AT A TIME F13 LS CLAIMED WEST SIDE AND HAD BEEF WITH THE REST OF THE SS F13 CLICAS CAUSE OF THAT.
THAT EBK IS A MID / LATE 90's THING SINCE SOME CLICKS WERE CLOSE TO THE E C C 's SWANS AND BRIMS TO NAME A FEW.
soulmusic55 wrote:it seems that now in these days they need a tagger crew to uplift them.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”