WEST COVINA 13 ... AL CAPONE 13?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WEST COVINA 13 ... AL CAPONE 13?

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » October 25th, 2004, 10:34 am

WSUP WITH THEM
SUPPOSABLY THEY BANGIN COVINA BUT IONO. ANY INFO WOULD BE KOO.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WEST COVINA 13 ... AL CAPONE 13?

Unread post by GIBBY » October 25th, 2004, 2:26 pm

YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:WSUP WITH THEM
AL Capone 13 started in Aliso Village housing projects. They are not there anymore but are spread around different areas like Whittier etc etc. Supposedly for a time back in the 80s they branched oou to the Adams area where HPS and R20s are located.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » October 25th, 2004, 2:38 pm

ooh i saw an al capone hit up on the 10 freeway in covina so yeah..thanks for the info..

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 25th, 2004, 5:57 pm

GIBBY wrote:
YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:WSUP WITH THEM
AL Capone 13 started in Aliso Village housing projects. They are not there anymore but are spread around different areas like Whittier etc etc. Supposedly for a time back in the 80s they branched oou to the Adams area where HPS and R20s are located.
Their WS actually goes back to '78 from what I remember, I saw them in action at Virgil Junior H.S. versus 18ST. Never really knew where their Barrio was, I thought that it was on 12ST in South Central next to WS PxF in the days of the Trinity Street clika (?)

By the way, back in the day they would hit ALCP, hardly ever used the "13" next to their tag if that is what they do now.
I remember one time they hit up all over Cypress Park and added AL to CP, and the vatos from CPBoys had to ride up to the projects in the East Side because of that, in the process ended up taking on the wrong people, LOL.
I know this because I saw the placasos all over Figueroa south of Nightingale Jr. and later found out from my Homies from ES ALCP (Chuco & Raton) about CPBoys hitting the wrong people, LOL.
Told my Primos from CxP and they said "fock it - we're going back again tonight", LOL.

It was hard at times to stay neutral on sh*t, but it allowed me to walk in to all kinds of hoods with no worries - that has always been my "gift".

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 25th, 2004, 8:31 pm

By the way, does anybody have info on WEST COVINA KEYS ?
Is it a different gang than WEST COVAS ? or a clika ?

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » December 28th, 2004, 4:09 pm

a whats A S L its in west covina in my girlfriends apartments

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » December 28th, 2004, 6:07 pm

my bad i meant V-S-L

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 3rd, 2006, 10:36 am

What's up with WC13 today? I got some homies doing they thang in the Cov now but is that place set up with neighborhoods or is everyone real spread out? You know my niggaz claim they run things so I cant get no straight answer haha!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 3rd, 2006, 11:05 am

I can tell you WC13, CYS13 and Al Capone 13 are all around and active. The rest I can't say.

It seems like Al Capone is by N.Garey va.e by the 10 freeway. near some apartments

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 3:08 pm

j-dizzle wrote:my bad i meant V-S-L
:!:

I saw that too, it was like an upside down "A" and then an SL 13

I made a thread about it but no onw answered

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 4th, 2006, 12:05 pm

The Al Capones tryin' to beef with the Pirus in West Covina and it aint going too well for them haha. WC13 and MOB aint got no beef but when it comes to Azusas and Capones, it's on.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 4th, 2006, 11:36 pm

youngwun wrote:The Al Capones tryin' to beef with the Pirus in West Covina and it aint going too well for them haha. WC13 and MOB aint got no beef but when it comes to Azusas and Capones, it's on.
We stay serving the Azusas. I got a few homies in jail for killing them racist as Azusa eses.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 5th, 2006, 3:24 pm

rocstar wrote:
youngwun wrote:The Al Capones tryin' to beef with the Pirus in West Covina and it aint going too well for them haha. WC13 and MOB aint got no beef but when it comes to Azusas and Capones, it's on.
We stay serving the Azusas. I got a few homies in jail for killing them racist as Azusa eses.
I feel that. Azusas be the TF's of the SGV. Glad C's and B's be on them.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 9th, 2006, 10:11 am

rocstar wrote:
Was up in there a few weeks ago. Azusa's don't like blacks for sure.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 10th, 2006, 11:12 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
rocstar wrote:
LOL, you was with some A13's? You better be careful Dusty you know you look like a ese.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 10th, 2006, 11:21 pm

rocstar wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
rocstar wrote:
LOL, you was with some A13's? You better be careful Dusty you know you look like a ese.
Nah...I was just in their hood. My homie was telling me about his neighbors down the block, they chase any black walking the street. It's all good homie...I don't go to Duarte/Monrovia/Altadena much anymore. Used to go to that pool hall in Monrovia, downtown monrovia I think.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 11th, 2006, 12:11 am

4th Dimensions, I got another one out there with the hook up at the bar. Ive been trying to get Gibby ass out there yall need to come through and get faded with yo boy.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 13th, 2006, 12:20 am

rocstar wrote:4th Dimensions, I got another one out there with the hook up at the bar. Ive been trying to get Gibby ass out there yall need to come through and get faded with yo boy.
Is that right? You need to come thru on Sunday to the fights. We are trying to go...holler at me on the other site or PM me.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » April 11th, 2007, 10:51 pm

This vato was telling me that there are some 30 heads from ALCP in
West Covina and they been there for a few years now.

And that there used to be some heads from WF The Hole Locos . . .
Evil, Grumpy and I beleive he also said Spider and Chuco were
amongst the first vatos from The Fence to set up roots down there.

ToonerVille got evicted out of Azusa by Azusa 13 and some Vatos
from VNE also set up camp in Azusa back in 99-2000. Some 15 heads
that included Mousie, Boy, Sneek R.I.P. amongst the first to arrive.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 29th, 2007, 12:06 am

Al Capone aint making too much noise right now when it comes to black/brown beef, but Azusa 13 seems to be starting drama every chance they get, with no 187 outcome. Them rushing C's and P's out there during functions is something I hear about a lot, but they usually get laid out pretty quick.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 30th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Azusa and West Covina used to be real nice neighborhoods not too long ago . . .
. . . when did it all begin to change?

Someone told me once that A13 was an old varrio but that they never really
made any noise nor were they ever too deep, but I used to visit some folks
down there and I never would see anything of anything, so what's up?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 30th, 2007, 4:27 pm

West Covina is really all over the place. Thats where niggas used to go to chill out after doing work while thangs quited down and I guess a few hoods decided to set up shop. It's really just West Covina Neighborhood Crip, West Covina Mob Piru, West Covina 13 and everybody else. Azusa 13 is on the come up right now trying to make noise and they on that NK shit hard right now. But half the time they ride on niggaz over there they dont even know it was Azusa... they just think its one of like ten different mexican gangs trying to make a name for themselves. Rocstar could probably add to that... there is a ton of lil mexican and crip hoods over there who usually get swallowed up by WCNHC or WC13 it seems. They get shut down pretty quick. WSP and CAP tried to set up there too... CAP got pushed out by eses and WSP got pushed out by the MOB.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 30th, 2007, 6:18 pm

SO DATS WHAT HAPPENED the BEEF GOT CARRIED TO BACCC TO CPT

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 30th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Yup. Fruit Town and MOB are both WSPK these days. I just hit you up on PM. Whats ya homies from Westside saying about it?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 31st, 2007, 12:14 am

Lonewolf wrote:Azusa and West Covina used to be real nice neighborhoods not too long ago . . .

WC still is a decent place to live. Alot of WC is pretty damn quiet. No diss to WC, but people in La Puente, Bassett, El Monte usually viewed WC as the nice neighborhoods.

A13 is deep but I wouldn't put them as one of the top respected SGV Varrios.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 31st, 2007, 8:55 am

WC got a lot of nice areas... too many. the hood areas are scattered. I'd name some cross streets but whats the point. Anybody from L.A. would be able to tell where they should be hanging and not hanging, thats fo sho.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 3rd, 2007, 5:18 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:Azusa and West Covina used to be real nice neighborhoods not too long ago . . .

WC still is a decent place to live. Alot of WC is pretty damn quiet. No diss to WC, but people in La Puente, Bassett, El Monte usually viewed WC as the nice neighborhoods.

How far back does A13 goes back to?

I don't know shit about this side of the county and yeah I would not place them on the
top of no list for the SGV neither, but they do seem to be making their name heard more
in recent years.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 8th, 2008, 3:18 pm

I used to live in the West Covina Apts, and there was a little blk and Nicaraguan crew called West Covina Project Kings. Well for like 3 days strait WC13 would come in and give the lil taggers the blues, it was all head up one on one. They would ask me what should they do and I told them either step up and start retailiating or just squash the crew. They decided to squash it. It was good for me because I have 4 kids and dont need the drama around my family. Props to WC13 for not busting out the pistolas.

angfsgv
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Re:

Unread post by angfsgv » September 13th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:

How far back does A13 goes back to?

I don't know shit about this side of the county and yeah I would not place them on the
top of no list for the SGV neither, but they do seem to be making their name heard more
in recent years.
Azusa 13 goes back to the 60s. They don't make as much noise as the other SGV barrios because they are the only gang in the city, and are deep because they claim basically the whole city (though they're most active in the areas between Arrow, Sierra Madre, Citrus, and Virginia). The heart of their hood, which is between the 210, Virginia, Rockvale, and Foothill (where Memorial and Slauson parks are both located), has the look and feel of an old barrio, especially along Azusa Avenue.

West Covina? While the neighborhoods there look nicer than those of El Monte, South El Monte, Rosemead, Baldwin Park, Azusa, La Puente, and Bassett (the neighborhoods don't have fences around the houses or bars on the windows, etc.), the western part of the city is not that nice and where the gangs are (WC13, Al Capone, Neighborhood Crips, and the Mob, while technically in Covina, is off of Lark Ellen, which would be the west side of West Covina). The WC13 Kays click and Walnut Creek 13 are the only gangs east of Azusa Avenue, and their area is the most "hood" area of the city between Azusa, Citrus, Cortez, and the 10.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”