compton gang map found on the net

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

compton gang map found on the net

Unread post by bgcasper » January 23rd, 2013, 11:26 pm

here yall go with sum imput some shit to debate i just found that your opinion
http://maps.google.fi/maps/ms?gl=fi&ie= ... 60556a7626

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: compton gang map found on the net

Unread post by bgcasper » January 23rd, 2013, 11:34 pm

gang of mistake cvsegundo is not that big were is cvcg they have cvbkm cvvl all wrong ss mayo ss adc became es ???a gang of anomality like cvpobre on the west

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » January 24th, 2013, 12:22 am

This map like many other maps is twisted. 118 East Coast ain't in Compton. 120 Kitchen is suppose to be 116 Kitchen and they not in Compton either. I don't see the Tragniew Park Compton Crips, Duccy Hood Compton Crips, Foe Blocc Compton Crips or Myrrh Street Compton Crips. Anzac Avenue is suppose to be Anzac Grape Compton Crips. Gang maps should be done by gangmembers.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 24th, 2013, 3:55 am

myrh street crips are extinct but the myrh street krew cv70 aint right fake as fucc that map

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 7th, 2013, 2:21 am

That map is all fugged up... whoever made this map got a wild imagination and based on the real estate he gave some hoods it ain't hard to tell this cats wannabe affiliation.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 14th, 2013, 10:11 pm

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&i ... 8162af678e
another one with strange history content ...some accurate some totally biaised and i will not rectifie it since im tired of getting dissed i ll let the people responsible for it come up with real shit and deepen their research on few compton hood history

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » April 14th, 2013, 10:42 pm

Gang maps should be done by gangmembers.
^ AIN'T THAT FOR REALS., LOL

ey but you know. chit changes from decade to decade
all i know is that i used to live right there on caldwell and center av back in the later 90s, and there weren't no neegas around whatsoever., only neegas around where the crackheads around the caldwell and wilmington corner, but other than that, it was all messycant's even back then., hell neega, there were more paisas than anything around there, and even all wide around., my pad, or should i say my jefitos pad was right there on caldwell and center av., we had that whole three section yard in our back yard., the first yard was the house, the garage and the fruit trees, the second yard was all concrete, enough to park 30 ranflas in there for the gallo fights., in the 3rd yard we had a basketball court and a futbol size green., that's where i brought all my SP boys to help out with the grass cutting and cleaning., then afterwards, we've played and cooked out under the stars., no neegas ever bothered us around that block., so i don't who claims there, but they weren't a factor back then., so (?)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 15th, 2013, 12:38 am

You cant trust a gang member to do a gang map, because they will tell you that their hood goes all the way to Wilshire or LaBrea or something crazy.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » April 16th, 2013, 3:01 am

The most accurate map I have seen although a few favored hoods of the map creator have pushed the line beyond traditional borders. But it's the best effort I have seen of Compton...like 85/90% accuracy.

http://tinyurl.com/dyzmm6t

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 16th, 2013, 7:12 am

...not acurate on the history section its a bit more complicated than your theori of the sscc hood being us bloods when nhcc adcc was family with og'ss i would not even speak on it here i think its not accurate period ...south of alondra there was crips and bloods on both side of long beach blvd so unless you talkin on specifik family or street you can not say the the whole sscc was us bloods and they transformed when it was not

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » April 16th, 2013, 6:14 pm

^^^^If your speaking concerning the info on this map>>> http://tinyurl.com/dyzmm6t
I personally never cared to read it until now (aint nothing some random map maker can tell me about the history of this shit when I associate with those that go to the source)

I did notice that whoever put that info about US Bloods on there did however get that info from me but by way of only 2 forums that I post on. Nobody that I can find on any of these forums didn't know that until I put it out there.

How I originally came across that info was my pops (who grew up on the corner house on Santa Fe & Laurel). 2nd by my big homies that went to the Velt (Roosevelt Jr High). 3rdly by my baby mama that grew up on Caress Ave a few house down from the Milfords. When I bring it up to her she always go "yeah SS was bloods, everybody know that". (everybody from her generation and prior that is...)

The first Crips on the East Side of Compton was Midtown (I was told started in 73-74 south of Rosecrans that merged into SBCC)/Santana Blocc (1976)

The 2nd was Compton NHCC (1978) who from what I have heard originally started Kelly Park Hustlers/Crips (Some OG Kellys had NHCC tats)

Now a piece of evidence of bloods being up at Roosevelt fighting/chasing niggas is on the OG Turtle video at the beginning.

He said he used to get chased by the bloods from Roosevelt. Listen to his account and it's clear that this is no '"theory" but 100% fact. The info on that will surface soon from more direct sources in due time regarding when they started, how, original heads and etc.

I know for certain OG SSCC name "Brim" would have possibly known something about that. But as far as they (Us Bloods) existing... that's a 100% definite fact, no theory... the homie wasn't being chased by ghost.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 16th, 2013, 6:37 pm

yes there was bloods in that area its known fact but there was crip also and they owned kelly and south park the bottom was adcc apartment and the top was south park but its a fact that the bloods had few blocks ... and what u call us bloods let us know their og names at least the few ones that transform to sscc ...if u fought them u could at least name few activ cats that did the crossing i though u knew ...i dont dennie your infos there are very accurate but they are orientated you aint a neutral cat thats a fact i can understand you and im not here to clash peace

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 20th, 2013, 4:46 am

bgcasper wrote:yes there was bloods in that area its known fact but there was crip also and they owned kelly and south park the bottom was adcc apartment and the top was south park but its a fact that the bloods had few blocks ... and what u call us bloods let us know their og names at least the few ones that transform to sscc ...if u fought them u could at least name few activ cats that did the crossing i though u knew ...i dont dennie your infos there are very accurate but they are orientated you aint a neutral cat thats a fact i can understand you and im not here to clash peace
No thats not true

The whole eastside exept for mid town crips were pirus....there was no crip presence in the early 70s on the eastside, thats what everybody is saying, tookie, OG Tanas, OG nhcc they all agree on that.
Tookie made them turn when he moved on atlantic drive, prior it was all red rags

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 20th, 2013, 12:16 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="bgcasper"]yes there was bloods in that area its known fact but there was crip also and they owned kelly and south park the bottom was adcc apartment and the top was south park but its a fact that the bloods had few blocks ... and what u call us bloods let us know their og names at least the few ones that transform to sscc ...if u fought them u could at least name few activ cats that did the crossing i though u knew ...i dont dennie your infos there are very accurate but they are orientated you aint a neutral cat thats a fact i can understand you and im not here to clash peace[/quote]

No thats not true

The whole eastside exept for mid town crips were pirus....there was no crip presence in the early 70s on the eastside, thats what everybody is saying, tookie, OG Tanas, OG nhcc they all agree on that.
Tookie made them turn when he moved on atlantic drive, prior it was all red rags[/quote]
nhcc are from early 70's ...

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » April 20th, 2013, 1:06 pm

I don't know about all that.......the corner poccet, Mona park and carver park (east side) were active in the early 1970's.......as far as mid town being the only crips on the east is a lie......mid town use to fight the oak park crips (from the shoulders) before they united and formed Santana blocc around 1975/76

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 21st, 2013, 12:12 pm

[quote="BlueMoon"]I don't know about all that.......the corner poccet, Mona park and carver park (east side) were active in the early 1970's.......as far as mid town being the only crips on the east is a lie......mid town use to fight the oak park crips (from the shoulders) before they united and formed Santana blocc around 1975/76[/quote]even spook town predate mid town

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 24th, 2013, 9:53 am

NHCC formed in 1976 so not in the early 70s, im speaking about 70-72 it was all pirus. and they were called oak park businessmen not crips before the union. yeah mona might be the other hood that was already rippin they came out of the coriginal compton crips

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 6th, 2013, 7:26 pm

alexalonso wrote:You cant trust a gang member to do a gang map, because they will tell you that their hood goes all the way to Wilshire or LaBrea or something crazy.
THE OFFICERS OF THE LAPD's South Bureau CRASH (Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums) unit were not surprised to find the Rolling 60s carrying high-powered weapons.

They are, police say, perhaps the most violent black gang in the city, controlling everything from Western Avenue west to Fox Hills Mall, from Slauson south to Florence.

When the gang formed in the early '70s, gang members (known as homeboys) initially fought only over turf--who got to walk on what street, who controlled what park, who held down what youth-authority camp. But in recent years, say police, the gang has moved into narcotics trafficking, primarily rock cocaine, or crack--with fatal consequences for South-Central L.A. "Very few gang members have any ego control in the first p

------------------------------

Quote from the 1980's from a CAPTAIN in LAPDs CRASH UNIT

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 6th, 2013, 7:29 pm

Cant trust a Gang Researcher or Police to do a gang Map....Examples of those 1978 Police Maps and the maps on the Internet

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 11th, 2013, 10:40 am

xxx wrote:
alexalonso wrote:You cant trust a gang member to do a gang map, because they will tell you that their hood goes all the way to Wilshire or LaBrea or something crazy.
THE OFFICERS OF THE LAPD's South Bureau CRASH (Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums) unit were not surprised to find the Rolling 60s carrying high-powered weapons.

They are, police say, perhaps the most violent black gang in the city, controlling everything from Western Avenue west to Fox Hills Mall, from Slauson south to Florence.

When the gang formed in the early '70s, gang members (known as homeboys) initially fought only over turf--who got to walk on what street, who controlled what park, who held down what youth-authority camp. But in recent years, say police, the gang has moved into narcotics trafficking, primarily rock cocaine, or crack--with fatal consequences for South-Central L.A. "Very few gang members have any ego control in the first p

------------------------------

Quote from the 1980's from a CAPTAIN in LAPDs CRASH UNIT

http://www.lapdonline.org/gang_injunctions

Link to LAPDs Gang Maps..............

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HxA

Unread post by snino1989 » September 10th, 2013, 8:48 am

Check out the maps i did and let me noe whats rite and wrong

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&g ... 2114c11083

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by snino1989 » September 10th, 2013, 8:49 am

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 11th, 2013, 12:48 pm

your link to the map does not work.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 11th, 2013, 8:26 pm

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 12th, 2013, 5:12 am

lots of mystake but some truth

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by snino1989 » October 12th, 2013, 12:10 pm

@1 wrote:

Maybe this one will
https://maps.google.com/maps/user?uid=2 ... =us&ptab=2

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 13th, 2013, 11:12 am

snino1989 wrote:
@1 wrote:

Maybe this one will
https://maps.google.com/maps/user?uid=2 ... =us&ptab=2
Can't definitively speak on the rest, but those Harbor Area and Long Beach maps are off. Some hoods are roughly right while the others are way off or way too exaggerated. LOL at the yellow for Asians. Some gangs are on the map I've never heard of? Or are ghost now.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 14th, 2013, 10:06 pm

some good rough mapped areas and gag info, but like everything, nothing is perfect

just to add some corrections on the map and info that pops out in my head from fast reading
on the harbor area

VLR La Rana doesn't hold that huge chunk of land anymore., they once did, but it's all mostly industrial areas and business parks, and all that's left of La Rana is the strip on Del Amo, between crenshaw and van ness., that's it., even the old pond is now under the mobil refinery

in wilmas, the east siders don't wear red because of the banning pilots., chale., this is first handknowlege that i'm giving you 'causei hungout with mahr street boys, knew more than a few of the young og hyatt streel locos, i partied with some L streeters, toked it up with some wilhall park locos, and even my compadre is an old C streeter., ESW wears read because of La Sangre, the blood of La Raza, a very common color to find in many old varrios all over L.A. before all the prison politics hit big in the later 80s and 90s. By the way, i don't see the ghost town mapped in there, and north side wilmas if off too., north side wilmas is just south of the tracks at the border with carson on both sides of avalon., in fact, half of nsw on the west side of avalon is city of carson., but you're right NSW used to get along with the east siders, and i don't know about them getting along with realty street from carson., far as i knew, no true wilmeros would get along with anyone from carson

in regards to San Pedro's YC., they didn't start off as 14 street., hey started out on 16th street together with the RSP nutty block., the reason they claim 14 st is becaue they have those old grungy looking apartment complex on 14th street and beacon that nobody wants, ad that's where they holed up ever since., those apts used to be a lot of low class huero raza, but then they got filled up with centros and the poorest of the poor in the area, so that's why they claim 14th street., which by the way, the ranch had an older very short time lived 14 street clique years before the YC., but those RSP 14 streeters never really kicked off and it lasted only about two years., that was before anyone had ever heard of young crowd

also, on the hawthorne area map, you posted up the Lil Mob, but i didn't see lil watts ?? what's up? LWS is way bigger that lil mobsters, and surenos 13 on the south east side of the channel in unincorp hawthorne or gardena whatever side of town that is.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 14th, 2013, 10:11 pm

never mind about lil watts, i just saw it on the map, lol, my computer is acting up, ha!

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by snino1989 » October 15th, 2013, 9:33 pm

Lonewolf wrote:never mind about lil watts, i just saw it on the map, lol, my computer is acting up, ha!
Thanks for the info Lonewolf. Ur rite about la rana but recently i saw LxR with the arrow down somewhere around van ness & arlington, im guessing all this was there turf in the past?

About ghosttown u give me another idea for a map
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&g ... fdd924ce7c

And we both noe in between lomita blvd & the tracks thats the northside but the blue area is were the gang mostly lives at even on the carson side. Realty & NSW i noe they get along but yeah not the westside.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 16th, 2013, 12:25 pm

There might be some La Rana heads living in that area but for sure they have Del Amo sewed up. My homeboy used to live on their street and they are definitely still around. They came through the first day he moved in to see what's up. Tight knit bunch. One funny thing I notice about LxR tags is that they never get crossed out. By 204 or TxF. La Rana had a hit up right on the corner of Torrance & Western on the door step of 204's hood for the longest. Never got touched until the factory owners painted over it.

Those vSUR13 guys, do they strike up like "19x13"? I see their pieces on Crenshaw from time to time. I always thought they were on the Gardena side of Crenshaw. They like to strike up those businesses from El Segundo on down. So that un-incorporated area is theirs? I always thought that was the traditional Lil Watts 13 turf. But maybe things change. I know for sure LWS13 is in that small neighborhood in the 130s for sure.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 16th, 2013, 6:25 pm

SB Tisoy, can you clatify what do you mean my this comment that you posted v v

[quote]Under construction, soon i will have all LA county gang territory turfs on here that are active, very little active, and not active gangs and a little bit of info about them for the community to know what's out there... Hopefuly soon all gangs will be extinct and be with los angeles, "the angels."[/quote] underline "extinct"

?? what's up with that ??

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”