Clanton 14 So Hated?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Clanton 14 So Hated?

Unread post by advocate » March 4th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Saw this about Clanton in Panorama City. Theyre called Clanton 14 So Hated...a new click of C14?? I actually drove down Woodman Ave a few days ago & saw C14 tags hit up over there on that street near Terra Bella. I guess they beefin w/ Blythe & I saw somewhere else that they beefin w/ Pacas hoods too. But anyway, I saw this on a blog talking about the different C14 hoods & this was mentioned-

"PANORAMA CITY CLANTON 14ST.
PANORAMA CLANTON is located on vannuys blvd,sylmar ave,and woodman ave streching from nordohoff st by the tobias ave park area to woodman before the dmv,however we are known to be posted on GLEDHILL STREET,we also have tupper st ,wakefield ave and terrabella on lock.PANORAMA CLANTON is represented by the SOHATED CLIQUE (SOH) SOHATED was brought up in the year 2000 as tag bangers in those days the outskirts of PANORAMA was infested with active tag banging drug dealing killers who rob and burgularize homes from SOH we ran this little section we were also blessed with GLEDHILL STREET.by blythe street who are currently our rivals .in 2010 SOHATED joined CLANTON and was blessed with the SOHATED CLIQUE.SOH is the first tag bangin squad to be blessed with our own clique in the whole history of CLANTON to my knowledge SOHATED is currently active on the streets ofPANORAMA and is dumping on sight enemigas be trucha. CLANTONEROS GANG !!!!!"

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Clanton 14 So Hated?

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 5th, 2013, 7:27 am

very interesting ^^

who wrote that piece - Payaso from C14?

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » March 5th, 2013, 3:38 pm

Nah it was a dude named Gunner if I remember right....I had heard about that C14 SOH before but never knew if it was actually a click in the valley cause all I ever knew about was C14 in North Hollywood.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 6th, 2013, 1:35 am

For a Varrio like C14 to let them keep the name they must have been pretty down. When I was in my early teens the Aves approached my tagging crew with a offer to join, the stipilation was that all memebr would have to join the 57 chicos click and drop the tagging crew name. Well about 10 members joined the Aves, after HLP approached the remaining members with a offer to become a click and be able to keep the name and also "govern themselves". That resulted in about 30 members joining HLP and really stregthened HLP to the point the Aves in the HLP area were getting a serious push.

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » March 15th, 2013, 6:02 am

Yeah soh split into 2 factions one is in clanton and the other some other hood...they dont get alomg with each other anymore soh clanton is official though no doubt about that

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by istekse818 » March 15th, 2013, 6:03 am

Btw i remember they used to press stomping on haters the hardest

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » March 16th, 2013, 12:26 am

They dont get along w/ Blythe & Pacas but what about the other hoods round there-Langdon, Columbus, Vincent Town, etc?

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by istekse818 » March 16th, 2013, 12:54 am

I think they get along with columbus but nhboyz dont so idk to my knowledge they were never in north hills or panorama c14 and bst got along up until soh...bst was putting pressure on soh then they all jumped to clanton...

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » October 13th, 2013, 10:24 pm

So Clanton in Panorama goes out with alot of the Pacoima hoods, especially Pacoima Brownstone Locos & Paxton St Locos it seems. Did Clanton in North Hollywood ever beef w/ Pacas or is this a more recent beef within the past few years just w/ the Panorama side?

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by istekse818 » March 8th, 2014, 5:10 pm

advocate wrote:So Clanton in Panorama goes out with alot of the Pacoima hoods, especially Pacoima Brownstone Locos & Paxton St Locos it seems. Did Clanton in North Hollywood ever beef w/ Pacas or is this a more recent beef within the past few years just w/ the Panorama side?
its recent real recent
their wasnt beef before at least not with all of them...

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » March 9th, 2014, 10:33 pm

I actually drove thru Brownstone/Paxton St area a few weeks ago & C14 & I think Vincent Town had hit up. It was crossed out out by PBSL & PSL & they were dissing VCT, C14 & PJB. Did C14 & VCT click up over there?

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by istekse818 » April 10th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Nah they just happened to absorb 2 crews in the same location- Vincent town absorbed a crew called...dead end felons Tupper street and clanton absorbed soh ...those 2 gangs took a good chunk of panorama city but it's kinda drifting towards arleta( north east center)and Pacoima which is how they started overlapping into pacoima...

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » April 11th, 2016, 12:29 am

Got it.....do they have beef with Langdon & Columbus? They're not too far from that area.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » January 22nd, 2018, 2:46 am

istekse818 wrote:Yeah soh split into 2 factions one is in clanton and the other some other hood...they dont get alomg with each other anymore soh clanton is official though no doubt about that
Yup, that other hood that they got into were the pacoima brownstones, with a majority of them getting into clanton, other hoods were pressuring them to join aswell, they eventually said fuck it, lets pretty much just join different hoods and kill eachother..

ThumperNumber1

Unread post by ThumperNumber1 » June 10th, 2018, 3:16 am

Hey I'm Thumper #1 from C14 ws TLS 3rd N'brhd and I can tell you how we started Blythe St (BST) in the late '70s . .. it's not what you think, there seems to be a lot of confusion about the history, but we started Varrio PC (VPC) and then clique Blythe Street. We came from Lemon Grove Park and bounced with the 4th Neighborhood Clantone. We started VPC Blythe ST when diesiocho was putting down stakes on Blythe against BVN and Delano Boys. It was a lot of back and forth between BVN and 18th and then we started Panorama City and Blythe as a 5th neighborhood for Clanton. This was around 1976-79

323Rocks
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by 323Rocks » January 12th, 2020, 10:53 am

Is Clanton still active on the Eastside of South Central?

Also i was driving on western and 14th street and seen fresh clanton tags, wasn't that their old barrio MC14?..

sorry couldn't take a photo.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 16th, 2020, 2:44 am

323Rocks wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 10:53 am
Is Clanton still active on the Eastside of South Central?

Also i was driving on western and 14th street and seen fresh clanton tags, wasn't that their old barrio MC14?..

sorry couldn't take a photo.
They’re still active on the East Side (original hood), but their hood is small and dying out.

I’m surprised you still see Clanton tags near Western & 14th. That’s the 2nd Hood which everyone says is defunct. I heard some diehards still tag the area, but I never saw anything driving through there in the past few months.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”