List of gangs not on the list on this site

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: List of gangs not on the list on this site

Unread post by GIBBY » January 29th, 2009, 7:21 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
Damn

This fools get his ho card pulled and decides to write some poetry. I know I've seen it all now.

LMFAO

Pfff. . Weak ass White Fag ^ ^
Coming from a no good jura Ill take that as a compliment.

How would I dis San Diego Airport Security...Some Dumb Ass Sissys ?

by Lonewolf on Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:56 pm

viewtopic.php?f=275&t=5145&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40

"......I'm a 4th generation Mexican-American, with decorated military family members in all the wars since WWII, my oldest cousin gave his life in Nam in '67, my uncles have served in L.A.P.D. and El Paso P.D., I myself am in Law Enforcement here in San Diego, didn't want to put this out so that Homies don't get all wired up about this fact. My Great Abuelos, my Grandma/pa, my Jefita and 80% of our family is American born, so your arguments and insults are irrelevant in that sense, but they are very relevant to show that not every American agrees or thinks like you do, same would apply to my arguments, but that doesn't make us less Americans than each other."

Lonewolf on Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:25 am

viewtopic.php?f=109&t=5268&p=69220#p69220

Alonso advised me that I should put it straight to you Homies.

I AM IN LAW ENFORCEMENT - PORT OF S.D. AND AIRPORT, nothing to do with the streets or gangs like I said before. I am not going to comment no more on my line of work due to national security and mine as well"

LOL at this weirdo sniffing old ladies chonies at the aiport LMFAO

"COPS" FORMER "G's"

Lonewolf on Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:31 pm

What do you think about a former "hard core G" becoming a cop, and policing your hood ?

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=5148&p=66125#p66125

LOL at this fool asking strangers on a forum if they accept him being a cop..damn weirdo

Everybody say Hi to DogTown Ranchos hardest gangster...Levawolf

This is right before a hard day at work. Most of his time is spent sifting through the underwear of the elderly. On his lunch breaks hes logs into streetgangs.com and burst into a bipolar fit. After he is down he returns to sifting through underwear. If he keeps things cool he will be promoted in 5 years to Airport bathroom duty. He keeps his country safe.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 29th, 2009, 9:25 pm

LOL!!!

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 29th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Oh shit....LOL

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 30th, 2009, 12:29 pm

LMAO

the cold part about it, is he gots a cult followin.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 6th, 2009, 12:59 pm

Ha ha ha that's funny even for me to . . Lol . . good one

Oh I see, Alonso put you up to being a rata and posting up some partial info I fed him

It just goes to Show Your True Colors "SNITCH"

COLLECTING INFO & CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS FOR "MONETARY PURPOSES"

MUCH IN LINE WITH "YOUR" UNDERCOVER WORK BEING CONDUCTED ON-LINE & OFF

Pero sabes que, me vale verga, aqui yo sigo tranquilo con lo mio, y al igual que usted la gente que me conoce sabe de donde soy, no de donde vengo, si no de donde sigo siendo. Algo que usted nunca agarrara la onda y esta super dentanciado. Of course you'll probably need someone else to translate this last for you 'cause you no habla, you're from the East Side, but all you know streets, names and anything other than the languague, que no?

Al Rato GUERITO

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 6th, 2009, 1:10 pm

Just one more thing so that you can complete your profile jacket on me and take it back to ALLRATS

Port Of SD "DOES NOT" provide screeners for the airport
That's TSA for your info dumbass

NO SEAS PENDEJO!

Do Your Homework right, go back to Alonso and get your facts straight!

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 9th, 2009, 10:22 am

Lonewolf got PWND! hahahahah! Its about time his card got pulled, he talked a WHOLE lot but never said nothing.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 9th, 2009, 1:37 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Ha ha ha that's funny even for me to . . Lol . . good one

Oh I see, Alonso put you up to being a rata and posting up some partial info I fed him
Nobody put me up to shitt wierdo..these are you words....

"I myself am in Law Enforcement here in San Diego, didn't want to put this out so that Homies don't get all wired up about this fact. My Great Abuelos, my Grandma/pa, my Jefita and 80% of our family is American born, so your arguments and insults are irrelevant in that sense, but they are very relevant to show that not every American agrees or thinks like you do, same would apply to my arguments, but that doesn't make us less Americans than each other."

LMFAO at this pig trying to call me a rata...oink oink

Lonewolf wrote:It just goes to Show Your True Colors "SNITCH"
Doe anyone see the irony of this no good puerco two varrio claiming hood hopper turned law enforcement calling anyone a snitch...Fools like you only exhist with this tough talk online because in the calles you would get smashed
Lonewolf wrote:COLLECTING INFO & CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS FOR "MONETARY PURPOSES"
Thats the basis for your whole employment carrer copper. Collecting info and conducting interviews...well thats when youre not on bathroom duty lol

Lonewolf wrote:Pero sabes que, me vale verga, aqui yo sigo tranquilo con lo mio, y al igual que usted la gente que me conoce sabe de donde soy, no de donde vengo, si no de donde sigo siendo. Algo que usted nunca agarrara la onda y esta super dentanciado. Of course you'll probably need someone else to translate this last for you 'cause you no habla, you're from the East Side, but all you know streets, names and anything other than the languague, que no?

Al Rato GUERITO
Fool, no one on this site or in the streets knows who the fuckk you are so cut it out. The only ones who know who you are the ones who feel violated because you spend to much time sniffing thier chonis while claiming to look for evidence

Have a nice day Levawolf

PS..you never awsered the question as to why you claim to be from Dogtown but your email adress is for Rancho San Pedro??? Did you hood hop before you made you way into Law Enforcement? You're a weird ass old man lol

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 9th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Just one more thing so that you can complete your profile jacket on me and take it back to ALLRATS

Port Of SD "DOES NOT" provide screeners for the airport
That's TSA for your info dumbass

NO SEAS PENDEJO!

Do Your Homework right, go back to Alonso and get your facts straight!
Only law enforcment would know or care about that info.

Have a nice day officer :lol:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 9th, 2009, 7:19 pm

He's dancing!

Law Enforcement?

What Laws do you Enforce?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 9th, 2009, 11:52 pm

If i were him i'd just sign off and then delete my account.

His entire demeanor has changed.

His comebacks are very questionable at best.

He never acknowledges the fact that he is in the same line of work that he speaks down on, gang historian and online journalist.

Dude is Bi-Polar and skitzofrenic.. he types things in open forum then turns around and acts like his job and his varrio is top secret and blames Alonso for breach of security and personal info.

I wonder if he remembers when he confessed to taking classes on what gang members look like. Or when he pretended to be a Border patrol. Maybe he forgot what is his occupation was like he forgot to change his email when he switched varrios.

Pinche' Bendeja

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 10th, 2009, 8:34 pm

YOU KNOW YOU 2 VATOS BRING THE WORSE OUT OF ME

BY YOU TWO VATOS I’M TALKING ABOUT YOU TWO TWINS, GIBBY AND DUSTY LOCO WHOEVER YOUR TRUE IDENTITIES ARE!

YOU GIBBY START OUT SAYING LIKE

‘HAVE I TAKEN MY MEDS’

STARTING OUT WITH A DISRESPECT AND WHY?

CAUSE I ASKED THE QUESTION “WHERE YOU THERE?”

WHERE YOU THERE TO AFFIRM THAT “FTR” STOOD FOR
“FROG TOWN RIVER’SIDE” DURING MY TIMES?

YET YOU WERE NOT THERE TO “TRULY” SAY OTHERWISE, WHERE YOU?

YET “I WAS” THERE TO CONTRADICT YOU!

. .

YOU GO ON TO JUSTIFY YOUR CLAIM WITH THE FACT THAT YOU SPOTTED A VATO WITH A TACA ON HIS STOMACH THAT READ “RIVER SIDE”

AND WHAT ELSE?

CHEEIT CHANGES EVERYDAY AND IF “RIVER SIDE” WAS NOT KNOWN NOR MENTIONED AROUND ME EN AQUELLOS TIEMPOS YOU’RE GONNA TRY AND DISCREDIT WHAT I SCHOOLED THRU BY DISSING ME?”

“”HAVE I TAKEN MY MEDS?””

YOU KNOW HOW I SEE IT?

YOU AND I, AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOW THAT TIMES CHANGE AND CHEEIT CHANGES EVERY DAY; SO MAYBE SOME VATOS IN THE 80s, 90s OR 2K CHANGED IT UP, WHO KNOWS? I DON’T UNDERSTAND IT ANYMORE, NOR DO I CARE MUCH FOR IT THE WAY IT CARRIES ANYMORE SINCE I AIN’T NEVER HAVE BEEN ONE FOR WASTING ANYONE NO MATTER WHERE THEY’RE FROM OR WHAT SKIN COLOR THEY ARE!

CHINGAZOS, THAT’S ANOTHER THING, I TAKE WHATEVER IS STARERING ME IN THE FACE!

YOU ASK FOR CREDENTIALS, YOU ASK FOR VERIFICATION, BUT IT DON’T MATTER MUCH TO YOU OR SOME OF YOURS--JUST HOW MUCH I WRITE OR DETAIL ABOUT THE TIMES AND PLACES I PASSED THROUGH AND LEARNED ABOUT. YOU WANT TO COMPARE ME WITH YOUR TIMES, WITH YOUR CORNER OR THE WORLD, WITH THE PEOPLE OR PLACES YOU BEEN THROUGH; “MAYBE EVEN WITH THE WORK YOU DO.”

YOU LOOK AT THINGS YOUR OWN WAY; YET I HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS. YOU LOOK AT THINGS FROM A PURELY ENGLISH UNDERSTANDING DOMINATED WORLD, ONE THAT LOOKS AT THINGS FROM THE AMERICAN WHITE, BLACK OR ANGLO-MEX SIDE OF THINGS, BUT I; I LOOK AT THINGS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE, ONE NOT LIMITED TO EAST LOS, L.A., CALIFAS NOR THE U.S.; ONE NOT LIMITED TO BLACK OR WHITE INFLUENCE! I LOOK IT AT IT ALL FROM MY OWN PERSONAL UNDERSTANDING OF THIS SIDE OF LIFE AND FROM THAT OTHER LOW DOWN POOR DISCRIMINATED AGAINST SIDE; AND YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME, THE MEXICAN SIDE HAS MUCH WEIGHT TO PUT ON THE BROWN ATTITUDE OF EAST LOS OR ANYWHERE ELSE STATE SIDE “AS A MATTER OF FACT!”

SO WHETHER YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I COME FROM OR NOT: WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS TRY AND COME AT ME THE WRONG WAY? WHY MUST YOU TRY TO BELITTLE MY KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD OF CONVERSATING? I’M NOT LOOKING FOR FAME, I’M NOT LOOKING TO BE KNOWN; THUS THE REASON I KEEP MY SELF ANNONYMOUS. I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU A MAN GREAT IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD, NOR DO I CARE MUCH FOR THOSE PERSONS THAT FEED INTO A MAN’S EARTHLY EGO!

TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I DON’T CARE ABOUT MUCH OF ANYTHING IN THIS DAY AND STAGE OF MY LIFE; I CARE BUT A FEW THINGS REMAINING OF MY FUCKED UP LIFE; I CARE ABOUT THOSE AROUND ME AND I DO MY BEST TO BE THERE FOR THEM. I TAKE CARE OF MY YOUNG ONES AND I’LL LET YOU KNOW NOT ONE OF THEM HAS GONE THE PATH I ONCE TOOK, GRACIAS AL SEñOR!

I TAKE CARE OF MY OLE LADY NO MATTER HOW FUCKED UP I AM; THUS I’M STILL HITCHED AND GOING ON 23 YEARS STRONG.. I TAKE CARE OF MIS TIOS, TIAS, PRIMOS, PRIMAS, SOBRINOS, VECINOS AND ALL WHO LOOK TO ME FOR SOME KIND OF BACK UP. I’LL EVEN BE THERE WITH A COUPLE OF BOLAS FOR THE WINDOW WASHER WHO DON’T JUST STANDS AROUND WITH A “I’M A VIET-NAM VET” SIGN ON THE FREEWAY EXIT.

I GOT A FUCKIN’ HEART FOR ANYONE WHO IS DOWN-TO-EARTH AND FORGIVE ME BUT SO-FAR AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED “YOU ARE NOT” (HENCE MY CRITICISM TO YOU MR EAST LOS GANGSTER).. YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALL THERE IS ABOUT THIS STREET OR THAT STREET FROM YOUR AND A FEW OTHER CONTACTS, AND YOU APPEAR TO UNDERSTAND AN CAPTURE EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF THIS OR A LITTLE BIT OF THAT, BUT, YOU AIN’T GOT “NO CAMARADERIE,” AND IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT “OUR CULTURE” .. OUR OLD CULTURE AT LEAST; IT’S ALL ABOUT “SER COMPAS!”

THAT’S THE REASON I DON’T DOG MARTINEZ TOO MUCH, CAUSE HE AT LEAST HAS TRIED TO BE COOL WITH ME.. HELL, I EVEN HAD MORE RESPECT FOR LOKO KEV THAN YOU ‘CAUSE HE TOO AT LEAST PLAYED COOL WITH ME AT TIMES. BUT I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU ESE. YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOME “DON’T QUESTION ME EGO” MATTER OF FACT PROGRAM!

AND THAT RIGHT THERE MAKES YOU WRONG IN MY BOOK. THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME YOU AIN’T CAPTURED THE WHOLE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT IS TO BE “RAZA!”

YOU GO ON AND TRY TO PUT ME ON BLAST, TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR OUTLOOK ON ME BEING A RATA AND PASTING ME UP AS A CHOTA, YET YOU TAKE CHEEIT OUT OF CONTEXT AND USE ONLY WHAT SERVES YOUR PURPOSES, ACTING LIKE A NON-STRAIGHT PERSON; BEING A RATA YOURSELF! SO HOW IS THAT TRUE EAST LOS THING?” SO I QUESTION YOU; ARE’NT YOU THE ONE ASKING FOR CREDENTIALS TO VERIFY? AREN’T YOU THE ONE ASKING FOR PROOF? WHAT’S IT YOU? WHY SO INTERESTED IN ALL THAT? DON’T KNOWLEDGE SPEAK FOR ITSELF?

SO YOU SAY YOU’RE FROM “WF THE HOLE LOCOS” Y QUE MAS?

I’M FROM DOG TOWN “CHICOS” CLIQUE, 1970’s TRUE AND PURE
BRICK CITY, THE PROYECTS, WS RIVER’SIDE, NELA, OR HOWEVER YOU WANT TO PUT IT.. YOUR DIRT, YOUR DIRTY DEALINGS, YOUR SECRETS AND YOUR CONNECTIONS SON SUYOS, SUYOS NADA MAS! NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE’S OIDOS! DON’T EVER TELL THE WORLD, AND NEVER THOSE WHO WHERE NOT THERE WITH YOU WHEN IT HAPPENNED, LEST YOU TAKE A CHANCE!

THE WHOLE STORY OF MINE IS AS SIMPLE AS CAN BE..

MINE IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW I LIVED, HOW I EXPERIENCED, VIEWED, UNDERSTOOD AND COMPREHENDED MY LIMITED WORLD AT ONE FAR BACK TIME.. THE REST.. THE REST IS MY “HOBBY”.. A HOBBY THAT STARTED OUT AS I HAVE ALREADY PUT ON RECORD HERE, THERE AND I DON’T REMEMBER WHERE ELSE..

MY ON-LINE QUESTIONABLE STARTED WHEN A LHTS CAMARADA OF MINE ASKED FOR ME TO DRAW HIM A MAP OF THE L.A. VARRIOS ON ACCOUNT OF THE MANY TRIPS HE FOUND HIMSELF TAKING UP THERE ON A REGULAR BASIS, AND SINCE HE’S AN ADHERENT TO THE CULTURE, HE WISHED TO LEARN AS MUCH AS TO WHO’S TERRENO HE STEPPED INTO.

THIS VATO IS STILL ONE COOL CABRON CLOSE TO ME. STEPPED UP AND POSTED HIS FERIA TO BAIL ME OUT OF COUNTY AND OPENED UP THE DOOR TO HIS CANTON AND HIS FAMILIA IN MY TIME OF NEED. HE INTRODUCED ME AROUND TO SOME DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO WHERE I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT OTHER THAN BACK IN THE FAR BACK DAYS SOMEWHAT… TO HIM I OWE MORE THAN A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE FROM DOWN HERE AND BECAUSE OF HIM I’M ABLE TO WRITE A THING OR TWO ABOUT SAN DIEGO’S VARRIOS OTHER THAN THE IMMEDIATE SOUTH BAY GROUNDS WHERE I NOW STAY AT S (THING’S YOU MAY NEVER HAVE HEARD ABOUT BEFORE)..

ANYONE WHO’S READ MY BLOG, MY PAGES, MY POSTS, KNOW THAT I WRITE AND I SHARE ABOUT EVERYTHING I’VE COME INTO PERSONAL CONTACT WITH IN PERSON ~> “IN REGARDS TO THE BARRIOS”.. WHETHER IT BE PERRO PUEBLO, PE EFE, 18 TINY VETS, LA HAZARD GRANDE, CP BOYS, SAN PEDRO AND WILMAS, OR WHETHER IT BE THE COCHELA VALLEY, SIDRO, TIJUAS OR CHICALI. AND BUT OF COURSE A LOT MORE OTHERS THAT I’VE HEARD FROM BUT LEARNED MORE OF “ON-LINE.”

THAT’S WHAT I WRITE ABOUT, WHATEVER I KNOW OR WHATEVER COMES MY WAY (NON-CRITICAL) I WRITE AND I SHARE.. THINGS THE WAY I UNDERSTAND IT IN MY OWN WAY. I DON’T CARE ABOUT NO CELLIE NUMBERS AND I DON’T CARE ABOUT WHO DID WHAT DIRT, NOR ABOUT WHO’S GREAT OR WHO WAS GREATEST; I DON’T CARE ABOUT NO FRONT PAGE OF A NEWSPAPER OR NEWSCAST. “ESA NO ES MY ONDA!” THAT’S NOT WHERE MY INTEREST IS ABOUT! .. MAYBE YOUR LAW ENFORCEMENT CULO CARES ABOUT ALL THAT ~> BUT “I DON’T”.. THAT’S NOT MY PASSION!

I’M TRUE BONAFIDE “GREEN, WHITE AND RED”

NAMES OR INDIVIDUALS IS NOT WHAT THE OLD “NEIGHBORHOOD” WAS ABOUT! NO MATTER WHAT THE POLITICTS; NO MATTER WHAT A FEW MAY BE ALL ABOUT!

MAYBE THAT’S WHY WE AS “RAZA” ARE HIGHLY MISUNDERSTOOD.. ‘CAUSE WE’RE LOOKED UPON IN THE WRONG CONTEXT.. WE’RE LOOKED UPON UNDER THE “CRIMINAL” ASPECT OR UNDER THE “RACIAL” ASPECT!

I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR YOUR CREDENTIALS; NEITHER YOU NOR NONE-OTHER“ . . I TRIED TO TAKE YOU AND ALL OTHERS HERE AND THERE AT YOUR “WORD”.. THAT’S THE WAY I WAS BROUGHT UP, SU PALABRA ES PALABRA (YOUR WORD IS YOUR WORD)… YET I WAS NAÏVE, AND I’VE COME TO QUESTION JUST WHAT ARE YOU AND OTHERS ABOUT? ARE YOU ABOUT BEING MONEY-MAKING CONSULTANTS? ARE YOU ABOUT MAG-SELLING? ARE YOU STILL ABOUT A STREET REP FROM A YOUNG AGE LONG PAST GONE? ARE YOU FROM THE DOWN-PRESSOR -KICK DEM WHEN THEY’RE DOWN SIDE? ARE YOU FROM THE SELF-GRANDIOSE GLORIFIED FUCKED UP ATTITUDE OF THESE PRESENT TIMES AND OF LATELY?

NOW I HAVEN’T HAD THE PLEASURE TO SHAKE YOUR HAND ESE, DISPENSA BUT I GOT MY REASONS FOR KEEPING MYSELF IN THE DARK. AND JUST AN FYI, I’M NEVER GOING TO GIVE YOU ANY “DETAILS” OF MY VARRIO, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE PRESS ME FOR THEM.. “I’LL KEEP SILENT ABOUT IT” ‘TILL THE GRAVE; SO DON’T KEEP TRYING PUSHING THAT WAY ‘CAUSE I’M NOT GAME! CALL IT WHATEVER YOU DEEM NECESSARY TO QUESTION ME ABOUT IT; MATTERS ME NOT MUCH WHAT YOU THINK!

IF I TAKE THE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU ON SG, AH OR ANYWHERE, IT’S SOLELY CAUSE OF MY DEDICATION TO “PRESERVING SOME HISTORY; PRESERVING SOME KNOWLEDGE OF WHO AND WHAT WE WERE ABOUT” AND NOT BECAUSE OF YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE ON A “PERSONAL LEVEL”.. PORQUE FRANKLY SPEAKING, I DON’T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HATES ON ME.. SO QUE ONDAS? WHAT ARE WE BUTTING HEADS ABOUT? I’LL PLAY WORD GAMES ON-LINE AND FUCK WITH YOU ALL YOU WANT, IT DON’T MAKE ME NOR YOU THE “BETTER MAN”, SO WHAT’S UP?

WHETHER IT BE..
DOG TOWN
SAN PEDRO
TIJUAS
OR WHEREVER
SIMON; THAT’S WHERE I’M FROM!
Y QUE?

I’LL TEACH YOU WHAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT SOME ..
BEFORE I TAUGHT YOU!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 10th, 2009, 8:58 pm

I got a headache trying to read all that emotional pussy shit.

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » February 10th, 2009, 10:27 pm

Who would sit there and type this much shit on a forum? anwser:..................................... a cop that has desk patrol will :)

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 11th, 2009, 10:57 am

Lonewolf wrote:YOU KNOW YOU 2 VATOS BRING THE WORSE OUT OF ME

BY YOU TWO VATOS I’M TALKING ABOUT YOU TWO TWINS, GIBBY AND DUSTY LOCO WHOEVER YOUR TRUE IDENTITIES ARE!
"My identity can easily be confirmed by Martinez, Alonso, Kevmac,Young Nile,Mangler,Sin Sin,...Aztec Ninja can also confirm Im a real person based on our conversation alone
Lonewolf wrote: YOU GIBBY START OUT SAYING LIKE

‘HAVE I TAKEN MY MEDS’

STARTING OUT WITH A DISRESPECT AND WHY?

CAUSE I ASKED THE QUESTION “WHERE YOU THERE?”

WHERE YOU THERE TO AFFIRM THAT “FTR” STOOD FOR
“FROG TOWN RIVER’SIDE” DURING MY TIMES?
You bust out with some 3 month old post that doesnt have squat to do with you, where you went to school, and where you're from and you come at me sideways. You got no fuckenn manners ese, point blank you smart ass muthafucker
Lonewolf wrote:
GIBBY wrote:Parkside must be a newer thing.

Its always been Rivera13Viejo

R13V

Kind of like FTR...Frog Town Riverside. Theyve always had Riverside as part of the varrio name. It was never represented as a click just part of the name. During the 90s the youngsters started up FrogTown Parkside. The "R" in FTR actually stands for Riverside NOT Rifa yet the youngsters started claiming Parkside from Parkside Ave. Till this day they still hit up FTR PS. They never leave out the R

You must of lived the times, que no?

FTR ~> FROG TOWN RIFA

Unless you schooled with them, you can't say otherwise!
Your dumb ass knows dam well i didnt got to school with FTR in the 1970s so what the fuckk you talking about. Going to school with them in the 70s hardley makes you an expert. I know more than one vato from FrogTown RIVERSIDE who run atleast 4 generations deep in thiere varrio fool

Lonewolf wrote: YET YOU WERE NOT THERE TO “TRULY” SAY OTHERWISE, WHERE YOU?

YET “I WAS” THERE TO CONTRADICT YOU!

. .

YOU GO ON TO JUSTIFY YOUR CLAIM WITH THE FACT THAT YOU SPOTTED A VATO WITH A TACA ON HIS STOMACH THAT READ “RIVER SIDE”
Where did I say i spotted a vato????????

I never said how I know what i know did I, but you decided to make up some shit in your old ass mente like usual.

You thought you caught me saying something that was incorrect so you ate some spinach and tried to get all popeye on me but you clowned yourself old man

Lonewolf wrote: AND WHAT ELSE?

CHEEIT CHANGES EVERYDAY AND IF “RIVER SIDE” WAS NOT KNOWN NOR MENTIONED AROUND ME EN AQUELLOS TIEMPOS YOU’RE GONNA TRY AND DISCREDIT WHAT I SCHOOLED THRU BY DISSING ME?”

“”HAVE I TAKEN MY MEDS?””
I wasnt fuckenn talking to you . I was having a converation with a vato on here from 1st Flats that i know for a fact exhist in real life and has heart like a warrior becuase ive done battle with him and his homies when i was an active gangster. It was an a&b conversation you decided to butt in and come in it with your high and mighty attitude

Lonewolf wrote: WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS TRY AND COME AT ME THE WRONG WAY? WHY MUST YOU TRY TO BELITTLE MY KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD OF CONVERSATING? I’M NOT LOOKING FOR FAME, I’M NOT LOOKING TO BE KNOWN; THUS THE REASON I KEEP MY SELF ANNONYMOUS. I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU A MAN GREAT IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD, NOR DO I CARE MUCH FOR THOSE PERSONS THAT FEED INTO A MAN’S EARTHLY EGO!
Are you fuckken kidding me?

I dont even pay you any mind usually because I dont know if Dr Jeckle or Mr hyde is showing up. If you are a real person you must seriously be bi-polar or suffer from some other type of peronality diorder.

Where in the above post did you try "CONVERSATING" with me about your school experiance with FTR???

You came in and told me i dont know shit because i didint go to school with them

Lonewolf wrote: I GOT A FUCKIN’ HEART FOR ANYONE WHO IS DOWN-TO-EARTH AND FORGIVE ME BUT SO-FAR AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED “YOU ARE NOT” (HENCE MY CRITICISM TO YOU MR EAST LOS GANGSTER).. YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALL THERE IS ABOUT THIS STREET OR THAT STREET FROM YOUR AND A FEW OTHER CONTACTS, AND YOU APPEAR TO UNDERSTAND AN CAPTURE EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF THIS OR A LITTLE BIT OF THAT, BUT, YOU AIN’T GOT “NO CAMARADERIE,” AND IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT “OUR CULTURE” .. OUR OLD CULTURE AT LEAST; IT’S ALL ABOUT “SER COMPAS!”
well its a good thing for me that I dont give two shitts about what you think.

I care about what reall people I respect might think but for now your are just a loud mouth shit talking old man who claims to be from DxT and who now works in law enforcment
Lonewolf wrote:THAT’S THE REASON I DON’T DOG MARTINEZ TOO MUCH, CAUSE HE AT LEAST HAS TRIED TO BE COOL WITH ME.. HELL, I EVEN HAD MORE RESPECT FOR LOKO KEV THAN YOU ‘CAUSE HE TOO AT LEAST PLAYED COOL WITH ME AT TIMES. BUT I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU ESE. YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOME “DON’T QUESTION ME EGO” MATTER OF FACT PROGRAM!

AND THAT RIGHT THERE MAKES YOU WRONG IN MY BOOK. THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME YOU AIN’T CAPTURED THE WHOLE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT IS TO BE “RAZA!”
This guy think he defines and defends what Chicanismo is. Get the fuckk outta here weirdo
Lonewolf wrote:YOU GO ON AND TRY TO PUT ME ON BLAST, TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR OUTLOOK ON ME BEING A RATA AND PASTING ME UP AS A CHOTA, YET YOU TAKE CHEEIT OUT OF CONTEXT AND USE ONLY WHAT SERVES YOUR PURPOSES, ACTING LIKE A NON-STRAIGHT PERSON; BEING A RATA YOURSELF!
How am I being a rata? this is no different than showing someone some paperwork on somebody who is no good. You created your own paperwork by putting your buiness online for the world to see
Lonewolf wrote: SO I QUESTION YOU; ARE’NT YOU THE ONE ASKING FOR CREDENTIALS TO VERIFY? AREN’T YOU THE ONE ASKING FOR PROOF? WHAT’S IT YOU? WHY SO INTERESTED IN ALL THAT? DON’T KNOWLEDGE SPEAK FOR ITSELF?
Does knowledge speak for itself? NO

Unless someone in good standing can vouch for you, your own word or knowledge dont mean shit. That goes for all aspect of life whether in the streets or business world.

The reason credentials i even brought up on here is because it has to be brought to light that the one pointing the fingers at others (YOU) is the one with the the least amount of credibility, simple as that. Whenever you want to find out about me come back home, Los Angeles, and hit me up. Other than that keep my name out of your mouth

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » February 21st, 2009, 8:39 am

interesting thread.............

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 21st, 2009, 11:40 am

lol@knowledge being enough.

lol@trying to speak spanish slang to make your points..

lol@the whodini act pulled afterwards!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 24th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Sometimes I just can’t stop the tears from flowing, no matter how hard my heart has become over the years, sometimes there’s just no way I can hold back my cry. Last night I had a dream, a very heavy feeling rainy dream. The rain just would not stop and I felt like my whole world was crumbling. I found myself in a big huge house with a roof deteriorated and full of cracks and holes where the water from the storm just poured right on in. I don’t like those kinds of dreams; I dread those kinds of dreams. You know I hardly ever have any type of nightmares, I’m one of those type who have a hard time crashing out and dozing off, but once I do, I’m a sound sleeper, thus I rarely have bad dreams, but when I do, I know something is coming. The dream came true, and here I am today sad and crying, no puedo parar mis lagrimas, me han robado una parte de mi vida..

My Tia Paty came over this morning. She bared bad news, my Primo Rigo was found dead, assassinated in Guadalajara.

Last week my Tia Rosa said to me that she was worried because He had gone missing and I said to her, 'well Tia, ya conoce a Rigo, por hay ha de andar de vago como siempre, alrato aparece.' But I felt it then and there, I can’t explain it; I just simply felt it; that my Primo was gone. It was that same feeling which came upon me when my Abuelo was too assassinated, and there was no mistaking the sixth-sense.

Today my Tia Paty came to bring me tears to my eyes with the news. I loved him, I loved Rigo.. Rigo was my Tio Diablo’s nephew, and like my Tio Diablo, Rigo was a real-true straight cool vato. I remember when he came to stay at our familia’s place in Tj, way way back in the early 1970s, around 1971 or 73. He came down like so many others who passed through my Abuelo’s house; a stayover before they made the crossover. My Abuelo and my family always opened up their doors for those who needed us. 'So it was back then and so it remains to this day at our homes.' ..When Rigo came, we were poor, but we were happy. He shared with us very good laughs; he shared with us "HIS SOUL" and he became "ONE OF US" for the rest of our lives.

Rigo was party people, always heading down to los salones de baile -los congales as we refer to them in Tijuas -to dance the night away to the old rhythms of Los Corazones Solitarios from La Colonia Libertad, Los Moonlights from La Colonia Aleman or Los Solitarios (our Compas from our neighborhood La Mision Del Sol). Simon, Rigo was always out and about in the true Dark Blue Angel spirit of the Nite!

Eventually Rigo made the journey north, piso por el terreno known today as Smugglers Canyon.. made it down the little ranchitos and across the so-called Tijuana River Valley into Imperial and onto Chula Juana on the US of A. side, where he got scooped up and taken on a cruise to Los..

Rigo made it to our pad in Los Angeles where he lived with my Jefita, my brother and I in the Dog Town Projects on North Main Street. At my house is where I really got to know him and learned to appreciate him being around. He was cool, he was always happy and he was quick to learn how to navigate the streets. He was a few years’ older than me; for he was the same age as my uncle Peps and my primo Frank, and they became real tight. To this day, them 3 are amongst my mentors, they are amongst the closest persons that watched my back and been there for me time after time again.

Rigo was always in a happy mood, his face always dispersed radiance. Medium built, color de piel claro-moreno de su tierra natal, Tangancicuaro Michoacan, ojos obscuros pero penetrantes, brocha y barbilla delgada, real clean features. When he was staying with us in Dog Town, he picked up on the Lowrider style. Soon enough, he was sporting the Pendleton and the Khakis with a tandito, greñas medium long slicked back y el hablar de los tiempos aquellos. He was quick to pick up on things, but most of all; he had charisma that attracted people to him.. Not long thereafter he joined a Car-Club; and if you know anything about those days, Car-Clubs were the ultimate way to go. Back then, it was either the gang lifestyle or the Lowrider style, otherwise you were a paisa, a chuntaro or a wanna-be you ain’t nothing but a stand-by and not much of anything else in the varrio.. Rigo became part of the scene, clean ranflas, clean tramos, cleans talk, clean manners and clean all-around. I looked up to him, I looked up to him big time. He was like my older brother. One night, he even caught a mayate that broke into our pad and taught his ass a good lesson, that was educating to say the least.

I was sad when Rigo moved out on his own, but I was alright with him ‘cause he always came around and chopped it up with me and it was good to hear him and see him always with that smile on his face. I also always used to meet up with him when he came around my primos (his cronies) James or Frank’s pad, or whenever we met up later on down in San Pedro or Tijuas for some reason or another.

Rigo was a wetback, sin papiros (no papers) how we say it down this way. But several things went his way; primero, we was trucha, real quick witted, no se le dormia con los answers, and then luego like I said before, he had that aura around him, he had charisma, that smile of his would disarm anyone. Rigo also had the look of a bonafide Chicano from this side of the fence of them times, so he would pass like any other vato loco from Califas. Last but not least of all, he had fake papers, well not really fake papers but simply papers that did not belong to him. They belonged to my uncle Junior who got himself killed in Mexico and the family never reported him dead to the U.S. and they simply passed the papers over to Rigo who assumed the identity A La Mexican style..

.. But Rigo was known to fuck up too and so he fucked up too; He got himself sticky fingers and got himself locked up to do some time. Homeboy learned even more while he was in there and when he got released, he went full blast on a life of no return. Found himself in the big leagues, armas para alla, mota para aca. My Uncle Jesse led him astray somewhat; all the while my Tio El Diablo, his Tio Rafa, My Tio Ruben, and the Original Chamuko in Guanatos (Guadalajara) straight out of Las Islas Marias kept teaching him, kept the indoctrination. It was not long before Rigo found himself caught again. While doing some time en campo, homeboy went awol...

One dark moonless night I was down in Tj on a week vacation visiting my familia and my girl up en La Colonia Mexico, when I drove home on my 1966 T-Bird; when I drive up to the homecurb, Who’s there in the dark? Is my primo Rigo, must have been around the midnight hour.

Que Ondas Cabron, long time no see, heard you were locked up?.. Simon dice El Rigo, pero me les pele, headed down to Guanatos to see my jefita ~> But I got to take care of some business up north, so I am here stopping by a visitar la familia and waiting on you; la Tia Rosa said you would be coming by soon, so I waited aqui afuera porque quiero hablar con usted; I need a lift to El Monte like a.s.a.p. tonight!

I said orale wey, no problem, I’ll get you across no sweat, give you a ride to the greyhound.

Chale he said; Can’t do that. I got to be there like before sunrise!

Well how ‘bout I give you a ride to the airport?

Nel carnalito, I need a ride with someone I can trust!

Orale wey, but you know you’re cutting my vacations short, I still have like 3 days to go down here ese, before I got to get back to work.

'No hay pedo wey,' he say's, 'I got you covered, 'you’ll be alright, just get me there tonight!

So away we go, throw my clothes in my trunk and head for La Linea, sin pedo we make it across no questions asked and put metal to the pedal, blazing up some churros along the way, we cruise by the migra check point at San Clemente and into Orange County. I’m all sleepy, red’eye, agotado from a whole week of partying in Tj.. Rigo me dice, te hago el paro wey, let me pilot this shit. So we pull over and he gets behind the wheel, lol, wtf? Pinche Rigo se hiba durmiendo, crossing over the dividers waking both of our asses up. Que ondas wey? Seems like Rigo was way more tired than I was since he had made the long journey up from Jalisco en el Tren Bala to Chicali and thenafter a 4 hour bus ride en el Tres Estrellas from Chicali to Tijuas. But we managed to make it in one piece to El Monte in the San Gra Valle (East Valley). Stop right here he says, my house is down the block pero dejame ir a wachar si no hay placa stakin' out the place... Satisfied that all was cool, I deposited him and catch you later holmes, don’t forget to drop by my jefitas wey, she’ll be happy to see you fool y hay te wacho brooom I’m outta there! Una Aventura Mas Con Mi Primo!

Not too long thereafter, Rigo got himself busted again; in and out a few times he went. On the last, he decided to head south, back home from where he originated in. Down to his own original familia where he thought he’d start all over again. Little did he know he was heading the same route all his Tios before him, all my Tios from that side of the family had gone.

And so, by the treachery of a woman this time,

'from what we’ve learned,'

Rigo passed on to a better life I pray.

In a fucked up sort of way I dare say!

Rigo I cry for you, I can’t stop my tears,
you know you will always be a part of me;
I will always carry you en mi Corazon y mi memoria,
and everywhere I go, everywhere you were,
I will remember you and you will never be forgotten.
Te lloro cabron, estoy triste porque me va hacer falta usted!
Ya se me fue y aqui quedo yo,
y al pasar de los años me quedan menos y menos de mis viejos!
Me dejan mas solo con el pasar del tiempo;
me dejas en un mar de llanto,
en un torbellino de recuerdos, con un hueco en el Corazon..
I couldn’t be there for you,
I couldn’t watch your back,
I didn’t even get word in time to be there
and caress your face before they poured dirt over you mi hermano!
Tu seras, seras siempre parte de mi vida y nunca te olvidare.

Descansa en Paz mijo, que El Señor te guarde en su Gloria,
y ojala por alla te wache algun dia no muy lejano.
I’LL PAY YOU A VISIT SOON ENOUGH

In Memory of

Rigoberto B. B .

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 24th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Sometimes I just can’t stop the tears from flowing, no matter how hard my heart has become over the years, sometimes there’s just no way I can hold back my cry. Last night I had a dream, a very heavy feeling rainy dream. The rain just would not stop and I felt like my whole world was crumbling. I found myself in a big huge house with a roof deteriorated and full of cracks and holes where the water from the storm just poured right on in. I don’t like those kinds of dreams; I dread those kinds of dreams. You know I hardly ever have any type of nightmares, I’m one of those type who have a hard time crashing out and dozing off, but once I do, I’m a sound sleeper, thus I rarely have bad dreams, but when I do, I know something is coming. The dream came true, and here I am today sad and crying, no puedo parar mis lagrimas, me han robado una parte de mi vida..

My Tia Paty came over this morning. She bared bad news, my Primo Rigo was found dead, assassinated in Guadalajara.

Last week my Tia Rosa said to me that she was worried because He had gone missing and I said to her, 'well Tia, ya conoce a Rigo, por hay ha de andar de vago como siempre, alrato aparece.' But I felt it then and there, I can’t explain it; I just simply felt it; that my Primo was gone. It was that same feeling which came upon me when my Abuelo was too assassinated, and there was no mistaking the sixth-sense.

Today my Tia Paty came to bring me tears to my eyes with the news. I loved him, I loved Rigo.. Rigo was my Tio Diablo’s nephew, and like my Tio Diablo, Rigo was a real-true straight cool vato. I remember when he came to stay at our familia’s place in Tj, way way back in the early 1970s, around 1971 or 73. He came down like so many others who passed through my Abuelo’s house; a stayover before they made the crossover. My Abuelo and my family always opened up their doors for those who needed us. 'So it was back then and so it remains to this day at our homes.' ..When Rigo came, we were poor, but we were happy. He shared with us very good laughs; he shared with us "HIS SOUL" and he became "ONE OF US" for the rest of our lives.

Rigo was party people, always heading down to los salones de baile -los congales as we refer to them in Tijuas -to dance the night away to the old rhythms of Los Corazones Solitarios from La Colonia Libertad, Los Moonlights from La Colonia Aleman or Los Solitarios (our Compas from our neighborhood La Mision Del Sol). Simon, Rigo was always out and about in the true Dark Blue Angel spirit of the Nite!

Eventually Rigo made the journey north, piso por el terreno known today as Smugglers Canyon.. made it down the little ranchitos and across the so-called Tijuana River Valley into Imperial and onto Chula Juana on the US of A. side, where he got scooped up and taken on a cruise to Los..

Rigo made it to our pad in Los Angeles where he lived with my Jefita, my brother and I in the Dog Town Projects on North Main Street. At my house is where I really got to know him and learned to appreciate him being around. He was cool, he was always happy and he was quick to learn how to navigate the streets. He was a few years’ older than me; for he was the same age as my uncle Peps and my primo Frank, and they became real tight. To this day, them 3 are amongst my mentors, they are amongst the closest persons that watched my back and been there for me time after time again.

Rigo was always in a happy mood, his face always dispersed radiance. Medium built, color de piel claro-moreno de su tierra natal, Tangancicuaro Michoacan, ojos obscuros pero penetrantes, brocha y barbilla delgada, real clean features. When he was staying with us in Dog Town, he picked up on the Lowrider style. Soon enough, he was sporting the Pendleton and the Khakis with a tandito, greñas medium long slicked back y el hablar de los tiempos aquellos. He was quick to pick up on things, but most of all; he had charisma that attracted people to him.. Not long thereafter he joined a Car-Club; and if you know anything about those days, Car-Clubs were the ultimate way to go. Back then, it was either the gang lifestyle or the Lowrider style, otherwise you were a paisa, a chuntaro or a wanna-be you ain’t nothing but a stand-by and not much of anything else in the varrio.. Rigo became part of the scene, clean ranflas, clean tramos, cleans talk, clean manners and clean all-around. I looked up to him, I looked up to him big time. He was like my older brother. One night, he even caught a mayate that broke into our pad and taught his ass a good lesson, that was educating to say the least.

I was sad when Rigo moved out on his own, but I was alright with him ‘cause he always came around and chopped it up with me and it was good to hear him and see him always with that smile on his face. I also always used to meet up with him when he came around my primos (his cronies) James or Frank’s pad, or whenever we met up later on down in San Pedro or Tijuas for some reason or another.

Rigo was a wetback, sin papiros (no papers) how we say it down this way. But several things went his way; primero, we was trucha, real quick witted, no se le dormia con los answers, and then luego like I said before, he had that aura around him, he had charisma, that smile of his would disarm anyone. Rigo also had the look of a bonafide Chicano from this side of the fence of them times, so he would pass like any other vato loco from Califas. Last but not least of all, he had fake papers, well not really fake papers but simply papers that did not belong to him. They belonged to my uncle Junior who got himself killed in Mexico and the family never reported him dead to the U.S. and they simply passed the papers over to Rigo who assumed the identity A La Mexican style..

.. But Rigo was known to fuck up too and so he fucked up too; He got himself sticky fingers and got himself locked up to do some time. Homeboy learned even more while he was in there and when he got released, he went full blast on a life of no return. Found himself in the big leagues, armas para alla, mota para aca. My Uncle Jesse led him astray somewhat; all the while my Tio El Diablo, his Tio Rafa, My Tio Ruben, and the Original Chamuko in Guanatos (Guadalajara) straight out of Las Islas Marias kept teaching him, kept the indoctrination. It was not long before Rigo found himself caught again. While doing some time en campo, homeboy went awol...

One dark moonless night I was down in Tj on a week vacation visiting my familia and my girl up en La Colonia Mexico, when I drove home on my 1966 T-Bird; when I drive up to the homecurb, Who’s there in the dark? Is my primo Rigo, must have been around the midnight hour.

Que Ondas Cabron, long time no see, heard you were locked up?.. Simon dice El Rigo, pero me les pele, headed down to Guanatos to see my jefita ~> But I got to take care of some business up north, so I am here stopping by a visitar la familia and waiting on you; la Tia Rosa said you would be coming by soon, so I waited aqui afuera porque quiero hablar con usted; I need a lift to El Monte like a.s.a.p. tonight!

I said orale wey, no problem, I’ll get you across no sweat, give you a ride to the greyhound.

Chale he said; Can’t do that. I got to be there like before sunrise!

Well how ‘bout I give you a ride to the airport?

Nel carnalito, I need a ride with someone I can trust!

Orale wey, but you know you’re cutting my vacations short, I still have like 3 days to go down here ese, before I got to get back to work.

'No hay pedo wey,' he say's, 'I got you covered, 'you’ll be alright, just get me there tonight!

So away we go, throw my clothes in my trunk and head for La Linea, sin pedo we make it across no questions asked and put metal to the pedal, blazing up some churros along the way, we cruise by the migra check point at San Clemente and into Orange County. I’m all sleepy, red’eye, agotado from a whole week of partying in Tj.. Rigo me dice, te hago el paro wey, let me pilot this shit. So we pull over and he gets behind the wheel, lol, wtf? Pinche Rigo se hiba durmiendo, crossing over the dividers waking both of our asses up. Que ondas wey? Seems like Rigo was way more tired than I was since he had made the long journey up from Jalisco en el Tren Bala to Chicali and thenafter a 4 hour bus ride en el Tres Estrellas from Chicali to Tijuas. But we managed to make it in one piece to El Monte in the San Gra Valle (East Valley). Stop right here he says, my house is down the block pero dejame ir a wachar si no hay placa stakin' out the place... Satisfied that all was cool, I deposited him and catch you later holmes, don’t forget to drop by my jefitas wey, she’ll be happy to see you fool y hay te wacho brooom I’m outta there! Una Aventura Mas Con Mi Primo!

Not too long thereafter, Rigo got himself busted again; in and out a few times he went. On the last, he decided to head south, back home from where he originated in. Down to his own original familia where he thought he’d start all over again. Little did he know he was heading the same route all his Tios before him, all my Tios from that side of the family had gone.

And so, by the treachery of a woman this time,

'from what we’ve learned,'

Rigo passed on to a better life I pray.

In a fucked up sort of way I dare say!

Rigo I cry for you, I can’t stop my tears,
you know you will always be a part of me;
I will always carry you en mi Corazon y mi memoria,
and everywhere I go, everywhere you were,
I will remember you and you will never be forgotten.
Te lloro cabron, estoy triste porque me va hacer falta usted!
Ya se me fue y aqui quedo yo,
y al pasar de los años me quedan menos y menos de mis viejos!
Me dejan mas solo con el pasar del tiempo;
me dejas en un mar de llanto,
en un torbellino de recuerdos, con un hueco en el Corazon..
I couldn’t be there for you,
I couldn’t watch your back,
I didn’t even get word in time to be there
and caress your face before they poured dirt over you mi hermano!
Tu seras, seras siempre parte de mi vida y nunca te olvidare.

Descansa en Paz mijo, que El Señor te guarde en su Gloria,
y ojala por alla te wache algun dia no muy lejano.
I’LL PAY YOU A VISIT SOON ENOUGH

In Memory of

Rigoberto B. B .

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 6th, 2009, 1:15 pm

alonso needs to take those gangs out of burbank..theres no gangs in burbank thats for sure

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 13th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Lennox 13 has a high Police turnout. Lennox Sherriffs = Ex Lennox 13ers~!

redrona
What city do you live in now?: Ventura County

Unread post by redrona » November 14th, 2010, 8:08 pm

from the original post, dick enforcement agency crip might just be a click of fronthood crip or something cuz i saw a guy claiming dick enforcement agency and throwin up fronthood.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » November 26th, 2010, 9:09 pm

arent these hoods from the 90s era??

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 12th, 2016, 3:00 am

truegod wrote:Other gangs not listed on here are:

Folks/GDs, Latin Kings, Latin Counts, Black Disciples, Vice Lords, Insane Unknowns, Party Players, Latin Lovers, Party People, IE Mob(Bloods), Young Ridas(Crip), IE projects (bloods and crips), Pj gangster crips, and Delman Heights (bloods and crips). All of these gangs are in Riverside and /or San Bernardino counties.
I've heard of IE MAFIA BLOODS

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 12th, 2016, 3:02 am

E/s Head Hunna Gang 614 M&M street

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 12th, 2016, 3:14 am

Ridah wrote:BFGC aint lil PBs or MFs...them my folks...their a clicc turned trey card...they used to kick it tuff with the mansfields....but I heard they dont get along anymore, Im not sure.....Yea they call themselves Palm Side BFGC...off venice and westwood and down venice by the ralleys...

No disrespect but on a gang scale they aint really movin sh*t....but they hold they lil territory down...I guess...in my more naive dayz I ran with a gang called NWGs 211 Crimino Gang....but BF turned out most of the members and I just stopped bangin altogether and got my act straight...

It's funny I read this at 2:11 am on the dot

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”