WS-VTLS13-PWS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

WS-VTLS13-PWS

Unread post by BANDIT » December 26th, 2004, 10:01 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM NO ONE HAS THEM IN HERE'' THEY WERE AFTER MY BROTHER GRUMPY BECAUSE HES NICK NAME BACK IN 96 TO 98 WAS DEMON AND MY BROTHER TOOK THIS FOOLS LADY FROM
WS VATOS LOCOS 13 PEWEES WAS THE CLICK HES NAME WAS DEMON TOO THERE HOOD WAS BY BRONSON AND 12th AVE INFRONT OF MOUNT VERNON MIDDLE SCHOOL - THEY WERE NEXT TO HARPEYS 5th AVE AND EASY RIDERS CHICOS AND THE MIERDAS ARE AROUND THERE TOO THE TINY WINOS THEY ALL GET ALONG, WELL I MEAN VTLS GOT ALONG WITH THEM I DONT KNOW ABOUT HPS BUT MS AND ERS DID!!WELL THAT NEVER CATCHED UP TO MY BROTHER HE ENDED UP GETTHING LOCKED UP FOR SOME SHIT MY BROTHER ENDED DUMPING THAT BITCH CAUSE SHE TURNED IN TO A DRIFTERS BITCH 23rd'S~

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » December 27th, 2004, 12:27 am

My primo and the homies had fun with them fools when he lived in their hood. Those fools were weak a.. fu..

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”