Pasadena, California

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Pasadena, California

Unread post by PolakoMafia » August 29th, 2003, 2:06 pm

Any gangs operate in this city?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pasadena, California

Unread post by pico » August 29th, 2003, 3:19 pm

Pokalo, check the main site.

I have a question myself - how long has all Pasadena gangs (esp. the Raymond Ave Crips) been in existence?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 29th, 2003, 8:02 pm

Alonso, help?

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 15th, 2003, 4:50 pm

How long has the Pasadena versions of LA sets - Denver Lanes and Raymond Ave Crips been in existence?

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 16th, 2003, 8:49 am

I dont knoe how long but PDL or pasadena DenvaLanes are notorious..they have murdered peeps I knoe and they got a nice hold on Pasadena..If im not mistaken they got way more on lock than raymonds....

Shit only part of pasadena I go to is old town....ha

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 16th, 2003, 10:20 am

PolakoMafia wrote:Any gangs operate in this city?
Varrio Pasa Rifa
South Side Pasa Tls
North Side Pasa jks
East Side Pasa
Villa Boys Pasa
Krazy Boys Pasa
Pasadena Latin Kings

Pasadena Denver Lanes
Project Gangster Bloods
Summit Street Bloods
Pasadena Nine Lives Bloods
Squiggly Lane Bloods

Raymond Ave Crips
Altadena Block Crips

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 16th, 2003, 2:11 pm

I never saw no trouble in Pasadena. A lot of old people live there and when they pass you can get cheap furniture. OHH I didn't really say that! Lol.. just kidding so bree please don't take this post seriously.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 16th, 2003, 5:31 pm

CASPER, do you know?

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 17th, 2003, 9:00 am

Anyone know when the Pasadena Raymonds and Denver Lanes started?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 17th, 2003, 9:15 am

no omack sorry i can't help you on this one ... and we should ban the busta who was dissin me because i provide infos on this board , i don't understand some people ... you try to comunicate with other people talk about the hood and you always have some wannabees that start trippin' its quite similar in the street , but in the street we can reply .. here we just two dogs who are barkin and there is a giant fence between us ...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 17th, 2003, 9:27 am

Well my advice is not to take it seriously. It's just people typing on a message board. Some better than others lol.

You know that one kid from up North is still growing up so hasn't come across as a man yet (maybe he'll read this and change his approach so we can talk with him without all the stupid disses that don't mean anything here), Pershing could be a whacko gun nut who masterbates with his rifles in my opinion.. hehe (no offense), and Cereal wants to be accepted but needs to stop dissing and learn how to type.

I think if the youngsters stop playing "Mr. Alonso is gone now so I'll turn this into a diss board," Pershing keeps his guns in his gun safe where they belong, and Cereal stops going off the deep end everytime someone disagrees with him, things will work out.

But that CASPER510 fool needs to be banned in any event. He's just a little hater.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 17th, 2003, 9:33 am

I agree, CASPER and wc. Unfortunately, that seems to be common nowadays. Some people wanna front like they gangsta and jump on others for doing the same thing. Much respect to you two, though.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 22nd, 2003, 6:22 pm

Alonso, do you know how long Pasadena Raymonds and Denver Lanes been around?

s-dizzile

Unread post by s-dizzile » September 22nd, 2003, 9:43 pm

I JUST MOVED OUT HERE TO PASADENA I KNOW ALOT OF PDL ALL READY, AND I CAN TELL YOU THEY GOT SHIT ON LOCK OUT HERE, ITS NOT A CRIP IN SITE, ALTADENA BLOCK CRIP IS REAL LOW KEY, ALL DAY I SEE RED CHUCKS, RED T'S, RED PHILLY HATS, SO IF NO 1 KNEW ABOUT PASADENA DONT THINK ITS NOT 4 REAL OUT HERE AND GET COUGHT WEARIN SOME BLUE. ON THE OTHER SIDE IN DUARTE ARE THE DU ROCC CRIPS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 23rd, 2003, 1:31 am

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 23rd, 2003, 9:32 am

Pay these busters no mind. Ignore them and their game is over.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 23rd, 2003, 10:46 am

Word BDL. I just wanted to expose him before I'm out to do some good in my community. Just for fun of it mostly.. lol.

Hey Pershing did you wipe after you pooped that phone out your mouth? Lol.

Ok, I'll quit. It's all in fun to me. Time to move on. Peace out fellas.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » October 3rd, 2003, 1:25 pm

thats real i went to pasadena and was actually lookin for crips lolol they raymonds had on lock in the early 90's but now they died out my friend told me it is a couple niggas from raymonds but they dont claim it. but this nigga from abc i dotn wanna put his name out there he goes down the street to deena hops out and shoots at the bloods like once every couple of months he is the hardest nigga from abc and he does put in work. ask around u will find out

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » October 3rd, 2003, 1:31 pm

I saw PDL graffiti in Riverside/Moreno Valley in a bathroom stall!!! it was crossed out by "PJ Riverside" but yeah, it said "PDL BLOOD." Is there a PDL "chapter" in Riverside as well?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 4th, 2003, 4:18 am

Ok..I will break down and say..I grew up in Pasadena..went to John Muir H.S, Elliot Jr. H.S., Longfellow, ect..I remember in the late 70's, cats walking around wearing red or blue cordoroy hats with the crossed Golf clubs on them. I remember hearing that PDL started in the late 70's, and resulted from L.A. Denver Lane migration. I don't know about Pasadena Raymonds,,but there is a Raymond Ave. off Washington in Pasadena. Maybe the Raymonds from L.A. (120th) or Inglewood (I mean Inglewatts) '102' started a Pasadena Faction during the same time.

I have heard the name 'Doc Holiday' from PDL, and he is older dude who is locked up. Someone help me out!

Oh yes..Pasadena is RED wherever u go! Kind of like Inglewood is mostly a Blood city. Pasadena H.S. colors are Red/White. I see a lot of red base ball caps with the big white "P". PDL used to be BIG at Kings Manner (Large Apartment Complex at Fair Oaks and Washington), but I don't know if this is still the case..Jackie Robinson Park was a hang out too.

According to the Star News recently..there have been about 15 shootings since June 2003..between Altadena Blocc and Bloods from Pasadena. I don't know the details.

see ya

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » October 6th, 2003, 8:05 am

can you tell us any thing about Tip Top bloodz?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 6th, 2003, 12:30 pm

No,,sorry..no info on Tip Top.

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 1st, 2004, 1:52 am

What gang sprays the symbol "MSX3PLS" on the walls on Fair Oaks near Washington? Is it the Denver Lanes or the Raymond Ave. Crips?

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 1st, 2004, 7:45 pm

Kev1 wrote:What gang sprays the symbol "MSX3PLS" on the walls on Fair Oaks near Washington? Is it the Denver Lanes or the Raymond Ave. Crips?

Just from the initials you posted it doesn't seem like it would be either one. Now don't quote me on this, but I'm assuming "MSX3PLS" would be MaraSalvatrucha 13 Pasadena Locos.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 1st, 2004, 11:05 pm

Pasadena... I love this city!!

it's alot calmer out here than it was during the peak of LA Gang Warfare in the early-mid 90's...

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 2nd, 2004, 11:20 am

PASADENA HAS BEEN POPING LIKE A MUTHA FUCCC, NIGGAS BEEN GETING POP AND SHIT RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT KNOW DENA DONT ROLL THOUGH.. CUZZ YOU MIGHT GET POPED...FOR REAL

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 2nd, 2004, 11:41 am

I know a lot of nice old retired people in Pasadena. Never had or seen a problem there.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 2nd, 2004, 11:55 am

Ridah wrote:I dont knoe how long but PDL or pasadena DenvaLanes are notorious..they have murdered peeps I knoe and they got a nice hold on Pasadena..If im not mistaken they got way more on lock than raymonds....

@$%* only part of pasadena I go to is old town....ha
I HOPE YALL SEE HOW DUMB THESE CAT'S C SOUNDING ON HERE.. READ THE UP ABOVE NOTE AND WHAT WRONG. THE MAN CLAMIES THAT P.D.L. ARE NORTORIOUS IN PASADENA AND HE HAS ONLY BEEN TO OLD TOWN THE PARTY PART .. WHAT KINDA STUFF IS THIS. NEVER BEEN IN THE HOOD ... DONT BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE, CUZZZ YOU MIGHT GET F@#CC

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 2nd, 2004, 12:10 pm

stamps wrote:Ok..I will break down and say..I grew up in Pasadena..went to John Muir H.S, Elliot Jr. H.S., Longfellow, ect..I remember in the late 70's, cats walking around wearing red or blue cordoroy hats with the crossed Golf clubs on them. I remember hearing that PDL started in the late 70's, and resulted from L.A. Denver Lane migration. I don't know about Pasadena Raymonds,,but there is a Raymond Ave. off Washington in Pasadena. Maybe the Raymonds from L.A. (120th) or Inglewood (I mean Inglewatts) '102' started a Pasadena Faction during the same time.

I have heard the name 'Doc Holiday' from PDL, and he is older dude who is locked up. Someone help me out!

Oh yes..Pasadena is RED wherever u go! Kind of like Inglewood is mostly a Blood city. Pasadena H.S. colors are Red/White. I see a lot of red base ball caps with the big white "P". PDL used to be BIG at Kings Manner (Large Apartment Complex at Fair Oaks and Washington), but I don't know if this is still the case..Jackie Robinson Park was a hang out too.

According to the Star News recently..there have been about 15 shootings since June 2003..between Altadena Blocc and Bloods from Pasadena. I don't know the details.

see ya
WHAT? OK LETS PULL THE WOOL FROM OVER THE EYES. MOST OF THE SHOOTINGS DONE BY "ALTADENA" IS REALLY RAYMOND WORK. TRUE PASADENA IS MOSTLY RED BUT ITS REALLY EASY TO DO THAT WHEN ANY OL BUSTA FROM PHS IS WEARIN SCHOOL COLORS BUT STILL TRYIN TO ACT LIKE HE FROM PDL OR SOMETHIN. PLUS, U AINT KNOW? POLICE IN PASDENA HATE CRIPS, ESPECIALLY RAYMONDS CAUSE WE SOME REAL KILLAS OUT THERE. RED RAGS IS CATERED TO IN DENA BECAUSE SO MANY OF EM R SNITCHIN TO THE POLICE. IT TAKES REAL NUTS TO BANG PRAC CAUSE EVERYBODY AGAINST U. WHAT HAPPENED TO GETTIN POPPED ON AND POPPIN BACK? RED RAGS IN DENA ARE TELLIN AND POINTIN NOT SHOOTIN BUT JUMPIN IF ANYTHING.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 2nd, 2004, 12:12 pm

PASADENA HAS BEEN POPING LIKE A MUTHA FUCCC, NIGGAS BEEN GETING POP AND @$%* RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT KNOW DENA DONT ROLL THOUGH.. "i like net bangin" YOU MIGHT GET POPED...FOR REAL... MY LIL LOCO FROM RAYMOND AND TO SET THE RECORD STRIGHT. D.L. IN DENA JUST BANG THE COLOR BECAUSE MOST OF THEM WENT TO P.H.S. WHICH IS A HIGH SCHOOL THERE AND THEN THEY TURED OUT AND JUST WALK ON THE HOOD.. DONT GET JUMP IN DONT DO @$%* BUT WEAR THE COLOR AND SAY DOG... BUT WHEN IT CUM'S TO BUSTEN.. THEY ANIT PUTING IN WORK . ALL I GOT TO SAY IS AUG 2003

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 2nd, 2004, 12:16 pm

s-dizzile wrote:I JUST MOVED OUT HERE TO PASADENA I KNOW ALOT OF PDL ALL READY, AND I CAN TELL YOU THEY GOT @$%* ON LOCK OUT HERE, ITS NOT A CRIP IN SITE, ALTADENA BLOCK CRIP IS REAL LOW KEY, ALL DAY I SEE RED CHUCKS, RED T'S, RED PHILLY HATS, SO IF NO 1 KNEW ABOUT PASADENA DONT THINK ITS NOT 4 REAL OUT HERE AND GET COUGHT WEARIN SOME BLUE. ON THE OTHER SIDE IN DUARTE ARE THE DU ROCC CRIPS.
IF U THINK ITS NOT A CRIP IN SITE IN PASADENA I CAN TELL U RIGHT NOW THAT AINT SO. ITS PLENTY OF PASADENA RAYMOND RIDAS OUT HERE AND FA SHO I KNOW I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM FINDIN EM. TRUE PASADENA IS MOSLTY RED RAG BUT ASK YA BOYS WHY THEY SNITCHIN SO MUCH? THATS WHY POPO LET EM KICK IT SO HARD CAUSE THEY TOO BUSY TRAFFICKIN INFO. ANYTIME PIGS SEE RAYMONDS IN PASADENA KICKIN IT, WE GET HARASSED LIKE WE GOT A INJUNCTION ON US OR SOMETHIN. BUT WE STILL THERE BELIEVE THAT.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 2nd, 2004, 12:39 pm

NOW THATS REAL CUZZ

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”